lol中的rollroll out是什么意思啊含义

(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问Email Adress
Serving healthy, nutritious and delicious food with
character to satisfy the needs of busy Hong Kongers
Korean takeaway
delivery & eat-in
Welcome to K-Roll. Serving great Korean food fast.
K-Roll is a chain of Korean restaurants specializing in tasty Korean-style rice rolls and other popular Korean fare such as bibimbap, japchae, dukbokki and ramen. K-Roll was founded by three stylish Korean ladies who are long-time Hong Kong residents. They love to serve food that is healthy, fresh and delicious in a clean, attractive and comfortable environment. For the busy Hong Kongers on the go, K-Roll’s food is served fast and is easily portable.
Sheung Wan and Wan Chai shops offer dine-in, take-out and delivery service. Our Central shop, in the Hong Kong MTR Station of Disney/Tung Chung Line, is take-out only. We will soon open our fourth restaurant at Kowloon MTR Station, downstairs from Elements and next to ICC. We have an eclectic mix of customers from all over the world, in addition to Hong Kongers and Koreans. We also welcome corporate clients for functions and meetings.
Visit a K-Roll restaurant and experience contemporary Korean fast casual dining at its best!
Sheung Wan
6A Bonham StrandG/F Sen Fat Building
Hong KongM-F 11:30am-8 Sat, Sun & Hol 11:30am-6:30pmEat-in, takeaway and delivery to Central, Sheung Wan and Admiralty
Shop 41, L3 Concourse Level
Hong Kong MTR StationDisney/Tung Chung LineM-F 11am-8:30 Sat, Sun & Hol 11am-6:30pmTake-out only(Pls call Sheung Wan for delivery to Central)
Shop 104, Brim 28Causeway Centre, 28 Harbour RoadHong KongM-F 11am-7Sat, Sun & Hol ClosedEat-in, takeway and delivery to Wan Chai and Causeway Bay
auto: false, next:
"#testimonial_slider_1_next",
"#testimonial_slider_1_prev",
fx: "scroll",
easing: "swing",
duration: 600,
pauseOnHover: true
jQuery("head").append("");
jQuery("#testimonial_slider_1_wrap").hover(
function() { jQuery(this).find(".testimonial_nav_arrow_wrap").show();},
function() { jQuery(this).find(".testimonial_nav_arrow_wrap").hide();} );
jQuery("#testimonial_slider_1").touchwipe({
wipeLeft: function() {
jQuery("#testimonial_slider_1").trigger("next", 1);
wipeRight: function() {
jQuery("#testimonial_slider_1").trigger("prev", 1);
preventDefaultEvents: false
Sassy Hong Konghttp://hungryhk.blogspot.in/ My trip to K-Roll left me feeling healthy and satisfied. Service is quick and friendly
Spicycocoaspicycocoa.wordpress.com “Since my first visit, I’ve been back almost every week to satisfy my kimbap craving.”
James Soodimsum-hk.com “Sheung Wan is a gastronome’s paradise. And the new jewel in the crown has to be K-Roll, a fusion Korean takeaway and café.”

我要回帖

更多关于 c5roll活动是什么 的文章

随机推荐