我和我的微信朋友圈英语怎么说在公园里玩了很多的游戏。怎么说?

星期六我和朋友正在公园玩,玩了游戏,滑冰,和打水仗,我和我的朋友非常开心,翻译成英语
I played with my friends in the park on Saturday. we played games and skated and had a water battle. I had a good time with them.
记得采纳哟亲
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我有一个快乐的童年,我过去常常和朋友们一起玩耍,和他们去逛街,玩游戏。我经常和爸妈一起去公园,他们带我去坐滑板,我还喜欢去钓鱼,那时候我姑爷经常带我去,那时候,我很开心是什么意思?
我有一个快乐的童年,我过去常常和朋友们一起玩耍,和他们去逛街,玩游戏。我经常和爸妈一起去公园,他们带我去坐滑板,我还喜欢去钓鱼,那时候我姑爷经常带我去,那时候,我很开心
问题补充:
I have a happy childhood, I used to play with friends, and they go shopping, play games. I often go to the park with my parents, who flew with my skateboard, I like to go fishing, then take me to my son-always, then, I'm happy
I have a happy childhood, in the past, I often hang out with my friends, and they go shopping, play the game. I have often and Dad went to a park together, they bring me to sit skis, I would also like to go fishing, and then I often took me to the idiot husband, at that time, I was very happy
I have a joyful childhood, I pass together play frequently with the friends, window-shops with them, plays the game.I frequently together go to the park with father and mother, they lead me to sit the slide, I also like fishing, at that time my uncle leads me to go frequently, that time, I am very h
I had a happy childhood, I used to play with friends, and they go shopping, play games. I often go to the park with MOM and dad, they took me to skateboarding, I also like to go fishing, then my son-in-law always takes me to, at that time, I'm happy
I had a happy childhood, I used to play with friends, and they go shopping, play games. I often go to the park with MOM and dad, they took me to skateboarding, I also like to go fishing, then my son-in-law always takes me to, at that time, I'm happy
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我和我的同事是好朋友我们都20岁,我比较喜欢玩游戏,他就不会玩,我今天和他说了游戏里的角色技能,他_百度知道
我和我的同事是好朋友我们都20岁,我比较喜欢玩游戏,他就不会玩,我今天和他说了游戏里的角色技能,他
我比较喜欢玩游戏,他就不会玩,我听了之后心里难过,我今天和他说了游戏里的角色技能,他小着说娃娃就是娃娃,值得么我和我的同事是好朋友我们都20岁
你是男孩女孩啊
不要这么脆弱啊
第一每个人兴趣爱好不同
有的岁数很大的人爱好却很幼稚呢
更何况喜欢玩游戏很正常
就算他觉得你小孩子气这有什么不好
我还希望别人这样认为呢
显得我年轻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
只是你们之间的兴趣点不一样-_-|| 不代表你们关系不好 也不代表这朋友不值得交
不值得,说别人幼稚的人,自己才是真正的不成熟
没事,他是开玩笑的,别在意啊亲。求采纳
道不同不相为谋,话不投机半句多,心态不同而已
那么在意干嘛!
书上说的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁都说男的爱玩游戏,这倒好,我这是女朋友爱玩游戏~!我和我女朋友是异地,但是她老玩游戏玩到半夜三更不睡觉我看着心里就纠结!管吧 说多了她还不高兴,我这么做到底是对是错?
都说男的爱玩游戏,这倒好,我这是女朋友爱玩游戏~!我和我女朋友是异地,但是她老玩游戏玩到半夜三更不睡觉我看着心里就纠结!管吧 说多了她还不高兴,我这么做到底是对是错?
都说男的爱玩游戏,这倒好,我这是女朋友爱玩游戏~!我和我女朋友是异地,但是她老玩游戏玩到半夜三更不睡觉我看着心里就纠结!管吧 说多了她还不高兴,我这么做到底是对是错?.答案
女的爱玩游戏的很少。那请问是什么游戏。你确定在玩游戏。 方法
她爱玩 就让她玩 不过也得让她注意时间 注意休息 你这样做是对的!你是关心她而已 方法
亲,你可以和她好好说、慢慢说,既要表明尊重她的爱好,也要帮她分析这个打游戏的利弊,是好,但是适当的娱乐更好,如果娱乐是建立在伤害自己身体健康的基础上就得不偿失了,你也可以帮她规划好每天玩游戏的时间,好好说、慢慢说,在偶尔撒撒娇,告诉她你在乎她不想她影响作息,不想她为了游戏没空陪你什么之类的。应该差不多了。 方法
对,但是那是他的兴趣。你不能扼杀他的兴趣。你想要他改变,那么你就改变他的兴趣,这个超级难。建议不这样做。那么你可以选择跟他一起玩,可以等到他需要自觉不玩的时候。当一个人的生活需要工作才有面包的时候就不会有太多的时间去玩游戏。如果是无论怎么样都是玩游戏的话,那么玩玩就好,千万别陷进去。
热门公众号
Copyright 2015

我要回帖

更多关于 微信朋友圈英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐