food blogss online的英文翻译

英语翻译我是一个其貌不扬的穷小子,我不明白为什么我会恋恋不舍地用撇脚英语来读你的心声,并且很有兴趣的,不愿意离开你的BLOG?
Kyoya骸GW4
I'm just a poor redneck who ain't handsome but plain.I don't know why I can't stop myself from readinging your heart by my unpracticed English and hover around you BLOG with interest never wanna leave……意思改了一点,但感觉可能会好一点~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am a poor man, I don't know why I am reluctantly
to use the write-foot English to read to your heart, and very interested in , and do not want to leave
your BLOG?
I am a somewhat undistinguished-looking poor kid. I do not understand why I reluctantly use the write-foot English to read to your heart, and very interested in, and do not want to leave your BLOG?
i`m a simple boy, and i just cannot help keeping feeling your heart with my poor english fascinatedly, unwilling to leave your blog.
I'm a plain, poor guy who can't understand why I keep continuing to read your heartfelt words with my poor English and why I do it with so much interest, unwilling to leave your blog.
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
根据以下提示,用5句话写一篇英语短文介绍微博,包括以下内容:1.&&&&&&微博的基本信息;2.&&&&&&微博的主要影响。基本信息:(1)&&&&&&&微博:一种网上日记(2)&&&&&&&话题:从日常小事到全球重大事件(3)&&&&&&&内容:定期更新、公开、简短、140字以内主要影响:(1)&&&&&&&正面:便于人们表达心声、交流想法;信息的传播比以往更快更广(2)&&&&&&&负面:可能泄露隐私**或其他重要的个人信息;误导性***信息使公众无法辨清是非+ ]6 _# U2 W' f*微博& microblog&&&& ** 隐私 privacy&&&&& ***误导性& misleading[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。
答案Great changes have taken place in the way of communication in people’s life in recent years Microblog, a kind of online diary, covers a wide variety of topics ranging from small daily incidents to major global events. It provides the regularly updated information which is open to the public with very brief contents, usually within 140 words. As a new way of communication, microblog definitely has some positive influence on our life because it makes it convenient for people to express their feelings or opinions and exchange them with others. Besides, it enables news and messages to spread more quickly and widely than ever before. On the other hand, it also affects our life negatively because it is possible for people to give away their privacy or other significant personal information and some misleading information prevents the public from telling the right from wrong.
解析试题分析:从材料的呈现方式及材料所提供的要求“描述微博的基本信息和主要影响”可知,本文应该用说明文体来写作。时态的把握是本文的一大难点,一般情况下,说明文应用一般现在时,但本文描述的是今昔信息传播方式的变化,所以在描写过去通讯方式的时候要用一般过去时,例如in the past, people kept in touch with each other mainly by writing letters or using the public telephone&及It used to take several days to hear from each other.在描写过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响时,谓语动词要用现在完成时,例如本文的起始句可用 “Great changes have taken place in the way of communication in people’s life in recent years”及讲述影响的过渡句“with these changes,people’s pace of life has been quickened and people’s work has been made more dfficient”.相对来说,本文用第三人称容易把握。考点:考察说明性作文点评:1.说明文是以说明为主要表达方式,用简洁明了的语言来解释说明事物,阐明事理,从而给读者提供知识的一种文体。2.在高考书面表达中,其主要命题形式为图表式作文,有时也以图画式和提纲式作文来呈现写作材料。3.它要求语言要简明扼要,通俗易懂,说明过程讲究层次性和条理性。4.这种文体通常用第三人称,时态以一般现在时为主。广东省深圳市2013届高三第二次调研考试 英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
广东省深圳市2013届高三第二次调研考试 英语
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢请帮我的blog的英文名字翻译一个中文_百度知道
请帮我的blog的英文名字翻译一个中文
英文名为Lisa X Sally 博客目的宣传珠宝文化(1)Lisa 与Sally是我和同学的英文名,则中文要具有英译感,例如queen &daddy 翻译为昆蒂(2)字要简单,容易记忆(3)三个字以下
您在sina博客中搜索Lisa X Sally ,然后提供您的修改意见,谢谢,或是您希望看到什么样的信息,登录博客
提问者采纳
泪莎 ,给分我。
有点伤感……能不能改的喜庆一点点?谢谢
珠宝啊,就是天使的泪珠啊。是美丽不是伤感。再命名, 宜莎,依丽莎,旖丽
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文名字的相关知识
其他9条回答
利萨丽 李莎莉
粒丽 ——每一粒珠宝都是美丽绝伦的。丽萨和莎莉都取了一个丽的音拼出来的。
黎沙丽,愿您喜欢