goventureceo文玩核桃怎么盘玩

宝宝树CEO王怀南哥伦比亚大学校友会演讲:揭示中国家庭消费升级带来的四大机会
日前,宝宝树创始人兼CEO王怀南在美国哥伦比亚大学杰出校友会中发表主题演讲,将经过十年发展成为中国最有影响力的母婴家庭平台宝宝树展现给海内外校友,透析中国母婴家庭现状并揭示了中国家庭消费升级与随之而来的四大机会。在国际化甚至全球化的今天,世界变得更加互通互联,王怀南针对在人人高呼消费升级的今天究竟怎样理解中国家庭消费升级以及其后蕴藏的巨大商机作了精彩演讲,引发了热烈讨论。
作为创立并领导宝宝树这样一个覆盖全中国90%中国年轻母婴家庭的平台创始人,王怀南拥有令人羡慕的中西教育背景和工作经历,同时形成了自己的一套独特商业“打法”,在管理体系、战略思维、对互联网的精确分析和认识、拿捏创业公司的战略和速度方面都有自己独到的见解,被业界称为“不仅是一位商人,也是一位思想家”,令同行甚至整个互联网行业都惊叹不已。如他所说,当年留学的目标是“社会变革”,而如今目标即已实现,中国年轻家庭的生态已经因他而改变。每个月有2亿的年轻父母来到宝宝树,而宝宝树也紧贴用户需求,哺育着中国的下一代。
(王怀南与哥大校友会主席等来宾热切交流)
以下是王怀南此次分享的内容精选:
从求学哥大到了解社会变革的产生
很多人对王怀南这位中国企业家的求学经历并不了解,为此,他特别回顾道:“我在清华大学学的是电气工程专业,我喜欢用左右互搏的方式思考,我不喜欢总是研究同一种东西。因此我进修过多门学科,这是我的特长。我申请哥伦比亚大学时,我对社会学还不太了解,但我推测到它是关于社会变革的课程,我从那时到现在始终深信,中国需要社会变革,所以我申请了哥伦比亚大学,并从这段经历中,真正地理解了社会变革是如何产生的。”
“清华大学为我的逻辑思考能力打下了良好的基础,这种能力在刚开始创业和做决策时是很重要的。而哥伦比亚大学巩固了我的思考能力,不仅是从逻辑学的角度,更是从人类的角度。”讲述到学习经历,王怀南说道。“我学会了从历史的角度去思考,从全球的角度出发。”
离开学校后,对王怀南产生了深远影响的便是在美国宝洁的工作经历。作为宝洁少数的华人品牌经理之一,他管理过价值数十亿美元的品牌,王怀南认为,哥伦比亚大学和清华大学的教育,给了他左右互搏的思考能力,使得他能够胜任那些工作。“然而我最终离开了宝洁”王怀南说,“品客(王怀南所管理的品牌之一)的用户和消费者,那些青少年,不像我们以前那样消费媒体。他们不怎么看电视,他们都涌到了互联网。”
那是2001年。后来,王怀南进入到互联网领域,先后管理了雅虎、谷歌等公司的市场工作,最终于2007年创立了宝宝树。
用户核心需求从未改变新一代妈妈更具独特性
回到中国创业,王怀南告诉校友们,他自己的经历和家庭生活让他明白自己究竟要做什么:“我觉得这就是我想做的事——让邻居重新认识邻居,将父母与父母相连接。”于是,最初的宝宝树,一个垂直社交媒体诞生了。“所有人都反对我创业,因为我一辈子都在追求高端的工作,例如麦肯锡、宝洁、谷歌,这是常人的选择,而创业太冒险了。”王怀南说,但他坚信,这辈子总该为自己做点什么,这样当退休的时候也不会后悔。这样一做就是十年。
从最初的访问者不超过一百人,到如今宝宝树每个月拥有两亿独立访问者,王怀南以它独特的思考方式孕育了宝宝树,成为了中国“最懂妈妈的男人”。谈到妈妈用户,王怀南指出:“没有人可以在不了解其用户前提下把一件事做好。母婴用户的核心需求一直没有发生变化或者转移,这着实有趣。”每隔一段时间,宝宝树会利用大数据及用户画像来重新定位目标用户的需求和痛点。但是历经十年,宝宝树洞察到母婴人群只有四大需求,即知识获取、交流交友、记录生活以及消费购物。
如今,新一代85、90后妈妈成为用户中的主力军,这些妈妈的特征可以用三个字来概括:急、鲜、蜂,详细拆解即:与老一代妈妈们有耐心通过阅读去获取大量知识不同,新一代的妈妈们急于寻求简单、快速的产品解决方案;第二,新一代妈妈们喜欢尝鲜,更喜欢完美而有趣的呈现形式,比如图片形式、短视频甚至直播形式;第三,是社交网络。她们跟自己的父母聊的不多,却跟陌生网友亲密无间。
于是,新一代的妈妈促进了需求的升级,为整个中国的家庭行业发展带来了新的机会。王怀南认为,有四大机会是最不容忽视的。
第一大机会:C2M
关于第一大商机,王怀南表示:“相比于传统行业找到一款最大程度满足用户需求的产品,我们认识到一个用户期待个性化定制解决方案的新时代已来临。”为使新一代妈妈的需求和痛点在消费升级中得以满足,宝宝树正研发真正满足用户需求的个性化定制产品,最终的目标是以家庭客户为核心,形成C2M闭环。抓住C2M这第一大机会,成为比用户还了解他们自己的角色,就抓住了家庭消费升级中至关重要的一环——用户。根据宝宝树大数据工程师挖掘出的孕期女性迫切需求点研发的一款保质期仅有90天的孕妇专用洗发水,上架后成为孕期女性及年轻女性洗发水的销量冠军。由此可见如果能基于一个有限的数据库,通过小规模观察,发现了用户的一些需求,这些需求就可以转化为一个包罗万象的解决方案。
(宝宝树C2M产品——植观孕妇专用洗发产品)
第二大机会:早教
“母婴的事业如果最终不和教育联系起来,那就失去了其最大的影响力。我个人对重塑教育的未来有着很大的热情。”王怀南如是说。在宝宝树的理解中,新早教的目标是教育出不仅具备丰富知识,同时具有创造力的孩子,如宝宝树坚持了十年的目标:培养健康、友爱、智慧、勇敢的下一代,这是极具社会责任的一份事业。
中国的早教的千亿市场容量十分可观,如何提高仅有15%的早教渗透率,成为了各家企业竞相追逐的目标。宝宝树通过大数据分析,发现了母婴用户在早教方面的三大痛点:一是地点分布不均,交通不便利;二是品牌良莠不齐无从选择;三是师资稳定性较弱。王怀南提到了“星巴克式”的早教梦想,梦想的实现将通过与一家与全球最大玩具商美泰的合资公司去实施落地,未来在各个街区、每一位用户身边就有标准化的早教中心,让早教像星巴克一样星罗棋布。试想,如此新早教带来的新零售、新社交辐射出的商业机会是令人充满遐想的。
(宝宝树与美泰战略合作启动仪式)
第三大机会:大健康
王怀南所讲的第三大商机是在大健康或者说是家庭健康。这同样也存在着供求关系矛盾比较突出的问题。每1000名儿童配备的儿科医生人数在美国是2.58名,而在中国仅有半个医生,这就是“千儿半医”的状况。众所周知,知名的三甲医院基本在北上广这些大的或者中心城市当中,医疗资源分配不均匀,而且医疗资源整体使用效率也不高。
宝宝树在大健康的整体探索思考首先是让用户来宝宝树获取所需知识;其次整合线上线下资源甚至结合金融保险相关,形成“凯撒模式”。每个阶段有不同的侧重点,宝宝树在健康领域里面希望充分的整合医疗资源,既包括复星这样的资源,也包括社会的各种资源,共同打造线上线下的健康管理产品,让每一个中国家庭享受到无处不在的呵护与关爱。
“我认为在确保我们不逾越一些界限的同时,我们为用户提供的帮助也可能有所不足。”王怀南说,“对于这个问题,我们将借助互联网手段但不拘泥于互联网,使用进一步的有效办法为我们的用户提供更多的医疗服务。”王怀南坦言,他内心强烈希望给予宝宝树的用户更多帮助。“现在人工智能的使用范围已经非常广泛,在家长们不远万里带着孩子们奔向医院之前,我们希望可以借助人工智能在某些领域给他们提供多一些的建议,多一些便捷。”
(宝宝树上线的“开讲”服务)
第四大机会:金融科技
“今天,在中国的科技消费和大数据的支持下,可以把金融科技做的更加优秀。”金融科技即成为中国家庭消费升级后的第四大机会。打个比方,通过大数据以及精细化的大数据分析技术,可以让一个人的信誉能够得到360度的评估,从而降低金融坏账率。试想,通过母婴用户在宝宝树上的画像以及行为分析,能够适配相应的金融服务,也就是说未来宝宝树也将占据重要的金融大数据技术解决方案这一未来世界。“数据驱动的金融科技未来将成为人们检测和管理家庭理财需求的工具,无论是保险还是储蓄计划。”王怀南还提醒,如果有从事金融行业的人士,可以适当研究学习一下金融科技的应用,这将是未来的蓝海所在。
因此我们有理由相信,在中国消费升级的时代浪潮中,最重要的关键在于母婴家庭消费升级,而母婴家庭的四大需求折射出的四大机会将是未来新的商业风口,王怀南的观点值得深思。
以下为王怀南主题演讲精彩内容的英文原文。
I was an Electrical Engineering major at Tsinghua and Sociology at Columbia. Then I got my MBA at Georgetown to be more commercially oriented. For my professional career I worked at McKinsey, P&G, Yahoo and Google before starting Babytree in 2007.
I’ve always been a left-brain right-brain person. I feel bored studying any one particular thing for too long so I crossed disciplines and studies.
I think my Tsinghua education, heavily concentrated in mathematics and logical reasoning, helps a lot when I start something new or make a difficult decision.
When I applied to Columbia, I had little knowledge about sociology and I only assumed a lot of it has to do with social changes. And I very much believe then, like now, that China needs social changes.
I think those two to three years of graduate study at Columbia gave me the very foundation in terms of thinking, not just on pure logical basis, but from a historical perspective and the angle of human beings. Lots of what we’re doing were learned, from not only seeing our counterparts in China, but learning how the world wide’s best practices are done.
Those educational elements are deeply ingrained in my thinking today.
At P&G I was one of the very few brand managers who led billion-dollar brands such as Pringles and Folger’s Coffee. I left Procter when I found our users were not consuming media the way they were doing it before. They were not watching TV that much. They were flocking to the internet. It was 2001.
In 2005 I became Google’s chief marketing officer in Asia. I was there for only one year and one interesting feat I accomplished was translating the Google name into Chinese. Today it's a household name. Google gives me the confidence that you can get into any field pretty much driven by your ambition and vision - that you can change the world.
So I had the corporate experience which taught me about structure and how to get things done within an organization. And Google was about changing the world, attempting Chinese market and stopping something from obstruction.
About Babytree
I started Babytree in 2007 along with my two co-founders. Think of Babytree as Facebook for parents. So, it is a social network that connects young families with one another and also connects family members with experts who can offer help in moments of need.
We target young parents from pre-pregnancy all the way to preschool by giving them the tools to be better parents. And in moments of need or when they feel lonely, they can get help in real time.
Babytree has over the past 10 years become the entry point of young families. The moment you start thinking about conception, having a baby, throughout the course of pregnancy and onwards, Babytree becomes your reliable source of information and a helping guide.
We are witnessing a social transformation as we go and we find that the larger you are as a network, the more trusted you are, and the heavier social responsibility you have to shoulder.
4 Core Parenting Needs / Demands
If you look at Babytree or the young-parent generation over the last ten years, you may ask me fundamentally, what needs do these women have? Every year we do a couple of studies on a quarterly basis or semi-annual basis. Honestly, I’ve only discovered four key needs, not a fifth one.
It’s interesting that people’s core fundamental needs are not changing and shifting. It is the way of "packaging" and communication that are changing and shifting.
1. They’re here toseek knowledge. They want to learn a better way or the best way of parenting.
2. They’re here tocommunicatewith their peers and experts as well.
3. They come to a website for parents and babies also tocreate and document the growth of their families and babiesevery day, because digital photography is for the very first time in history making photography and memory creation effortless and costless.
4. Last one, they not only want to buy things, but also to ensure that they make right choiceswhen it comes to brands and services.
The New-generation of Moms
Here comes the deion of the new-generation moms in terms of their communication style.
1. They are educated but impatient. “Just give me the best proposition or best recommendation. Give me the solution.” They want it quickly with very few words. “Don’t give me a 1000-word text. Give me a short video.”
2. What is delivered to them has to be packaged right. It cannot be boring or too lengthy or too authoritative in a very old-fashioned way. It has to be perfectly engaging.
3. Last one is social networking. They might not be good friends with their own parents, but they can be good friends with total strangers they bump into on the internet and become trusted partners. New-generation moms trust the words of what they deem as key opinion leaders.
4 Key Opportunities
What are the business opportunities when you face a generation of moms sharing those four core needs but expressing themselves in those different ways?
The following are what I believe the core interesting and important opportunities as far as they’re considered.
1. C2M (customer to maker)
When I was at P&G, we have this fundamental assumption that we want to find the key denominator when it comes to user needs. We hope to find the lowest denominator so that we can have essentially one product to satisfy the needs of as many users as we want.
Every single piece of that assumption is different now. It shall be challenged.
We have come to an age when people are expecting DIY solutions, or narrow vertical solutions that are not fitting the entire population but fit themselves well.
C2M stands for consumer to manufactory or consumer to maker, where based on big user data, manufactories keep creating solutions for increasingly narrow bands of users or needs.
2. Preschool Education
I have a huge passion for reshaping the future of education. Education for Babytree target starts in pre-K, literally between the age of 1 to 6 or 7.
As you think of education, we’re really talking about a country where the supply of education resources versus the demand for education are in such a bad shape.
Great educators and great facilities are overall only in tier 1 cities. Tier 2-5 cities are suffering from a great lack of resources. I’ve been thinking how we can connect children in need with potential and future educators to offer educational facilities and resources not just in high-end malls or shopping plazas, but in every neighborhood that brings real convenience.
This year we’ve created a joint venture with a U.S. company called Mattel, the maker of Thomas Train, Barbie Doll, Fisher Price branded toys.
Our joint mission is to establish as many quality educational centers or play centers in as many neighborhoods as possible – to open preschool centers named Babytree Fisher Price Play Center in a Starbucks fashion.
3. Family Health
Health is like education but more severely mismatched in terms of supply and demand. If you go to public hospitals in China and visit the children’s clinic portion, you will find that 90% of the hospitals are jammed with visitors coming from out of the city. They took overnight trains with their entire family bringing their child, most likely the only child in the family, only to be seen by the doctor for less than 10 minutes.
There are fields where we can find ways to connect patients with doctors online. Take skin disease as an example. Skin is something you don’t have to necessarily come to a clinic face to face. You can show a bunch of pictures and statistically doctors can have 99% accuracy or confidence to spotting something.
AI – artificial intelligence works well enough in skin disease detection. We will be relying on AI a lot to at least give parents advices along certain directions before they come in to see a doctor over a thousand kilometers.
4. Fintech
We will witness a huge wave of private clinic creation offering better services for generations to come. And this offers opportunities for financial technology. Fintech, data driven financial technology, will be the future way of detecting and managing household financial needs, whether it’s insurance or saving plan.
If you have a large group of data that gives you the information on behaviors, information exchanges, user expectations and so on, you can have a better understanding of one’s financial needs and know better the risk or credit worthiness these people have.
Somy Columbia alum friends, Charge on and change the world!
妈妈必不可少的育儿帮手
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点The GoVenture SUITE may be the most comprehensive and exciting collection of business, money, and health resources ever available.
Need help choosing a product?
Remember, you get EVERYTHING that you see above.
View a productsuitability chart by:

我要回帖

更多关于 lol怎么玩 的文章

随机推荐