武装突袭3description.ext在哪

Forum Jump :FORUMSEditing / Addon editingEditing / Mission editingEditing / ScriptingEditing / Addon editing / Armed AssaultEditing / Addon editing / Arma 2 / Arma 2: Operation ArrowheadEditing / Addon editing / Arma 3Editing / Mission editing / Armed AssaultEditing / Mission editing / Arma 2 / Arma 2: Operation ArrowheadEditing / Mission editing / Arma 3Editing / Scripting / Armed AssaultEditing / Scripting / Arma 2 / Arma 2: Operation ArrowheadEditing / Scripting / Arma 3Arma 3 / General DiscussionArma 3 / TroubleshootingArma 3 / Addons and Mods: CompleteArma 3 / Addons and ModsArma 3 / Missions: CompleteArma 3 / Missions WIPArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / IslandsArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / ModulesArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / SoundsArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / UnitsArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / VehiclesArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / WeaponsArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / OtherArma 3 / Addons and Mods: Complete / GearArma 3 / Addons and Mods / Addons and Mods: WIPArma 3 / Addons and Mods / Addon requestsArma 3 / Missions: Complete / Multiplayer missionsArma 3 / Missions: Complete / Singleplayer missionsOperation Arrowhead / General DiscussionOperation Arrowhead / TroubleshootingOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: CompleteOperation Arrowhead / Addons and ModsOperation Arrowhead / Missions: CompleteOperation Arrowhead / Missions WIPOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / IslandsOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / ModulesOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / SoundsOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / UnitsOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / VehiclesOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / WeaponsOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods: Complete / OtherOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods / Addons and Mods: WIPOperation Arrowhead / Addons and Mods / Addon requestsOperation Arrowhead / Missions: Complete / Multiplayer missionsOperation Arrowhead / Missions: Complete / Singleplayer missionsArma 2 / General DiscussionArma 2 / TroubleshootingArma 2 / Addons and Mods: CompleteArma 2 / Addons and ModsArma 2 / Missions: CompleteArma 2 / Missions WIPArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / IslandsArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / ModulesArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / SoundsArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / UnitsArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / VehiclesArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / WeaponsArma 2 / Addons and Mods: Complete / OtherArma 2 / Missions: Complete / Multiplayer missionsArma 2 / Missions: Complete / Singleplayer missionsArma 2 / Addons and Mods / Addon requestsArma 2 / Addons and Mods / Addons and Mods: WIPArmed Assault / General DiscussionArmed Assault / TroubleshootingArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: CompleteArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: DiscussionArmed Assault / Missions: CompleteArmed Assault / Missions WIPArmed Assault / Missions: Complete / Multiplayer missionsArmed Assault / Missions: Complete / Singleplayer missionsArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / IslandsArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / ModulesArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / SoundsArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / UnitsArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / VehiclesArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / WeaponsArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Complete / OtherArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Discussion / Addons and Mods: WIPArmed Assault / Addons and Mods: Discussion / Addon requestsSite Related / Armaholic in generalSite Related / Modsaholic in generalSite Related / Armaholic Subscription SystemSite Related / Armaholic in general / AnnouncementsOfftopic / Chit chatOfftopic / Hardware and softwareOfftopic / Other GamesOfftopic / Other Games / Arma: Cold War Assault / Operation FlashpointOfftopic / Other Games / Take On HelicoptersOfftopic / Other Games / Carrier Command: Gaea MissionInternation Forum / Fran?aisInternation Forum / Espa?olInternation Forum / Dutch
In-game name:
I tried to use PBOManager 1.4 beta but the extracted files seems to be corrupted like description.ext with strange characters...
How can i unpack a Arma3's pbo correctly?
Thank you!
In-game name: Foxhound
Use Eliteness, part of .
Visit my family webshop .
Advertisement
In-game name:
Foxhound :
Use Eliteness, part of .
Thank you it worked very well :)
In-game name:
Foxhound :
Use Eliteness, part of .
Can you please help me with this? I can't get it installed and running correctly. When I download the files it is asking for a .dll file, which is not in what I download??
Maybe you should download the dll than? Read the install instructions.
In-game name:
Foxhound :
Use Eliteness, part of .
I?ve got a strange issue.
I cant open pbo with either the latest Version of eliteness or extractPboGui.exe.
I am also using the latest Version of Mikeros Depbo.dll (4.06). The readme says that 4.05 is required in order to get extractPboGui.exe work properly.
Both tools (eliteness and extractPboGui.exe) are displaying the same error, which is:
Can someone help out please and tell me what happens here? I?ve got no more ideas what to do. I always read advices like &use eliteness or extractPboGui.exe& and everyone says thanks because it works for him, so what the heck is going on here that it is not working for me.
I am running Windows 8 64Bit
Thanks for your (probably) help
Well, my first question has to be, do you know wether or not others have succesfully installed and used this on windows 8? I never read a thing about that I think.
Since this works for all but not you and it is for me the first time I see this is used on W8 maybe it is that?
In-game name:
To be honest, I?ve no Idea. The very strange thing is that I remember, that I already unpacked those pbo files a few days after initial release of the ArmA3 Alpha back in March. I used to use the predecessor Version of the latest extractPboGui.exe. And I were running Win8 there already. unpacking worked like a charm and I havent encountered any issues.
A few month later now, it doesnt work anymore because of this errormessage and there is rarley information around in the web and in the forums.
forums, a guy used to have the same issue back in 2011. The solution was to run the eliteness tool as admin...even this is not working for me...hope someone knows more about that issue.
Can you roll back to that working version?
In-game name:
Foxhound :
erghh...what do you mean? reinstall the very first Alpha Version? there?s no option to roll back and it wouldn't make any sense, because I need that function working properly in the current Game and Windows Version and beyond...what does that stupid message actually mean?
cant make folder...illegal folder? I don't get it
Foxhound :
MemphisBelle :
erghh...what do you mean? reinstall the very first Alpha Version? there?s no option to roll back and it wouldn't make any sense
Well, you wrote yourself an earlier version of the program did work:
MemphisBelle :
I used to use the predecessor Version of the latest extractPboGui.exe.
That is why I mentioned to roll back to that version
But, I was searching a bit with Google and I saw you have found this just does not work on your Windows 8 PC but it does work on your Windows 7 PC? (you wrote this on the BI forums).
In-game name:
Foxhound :
That is why I mentioned to roll back to that version
But, I was searching a bit with Google and I saw you have found this just does not work on your Windows 8 PC but it does work on your Windows 7 PC? (you wrote this on the BI forums).
Ahh, OK, now I get you...I have to mention that I have stored both Versions for test purposes. So I already testet the older Version (thze one you are referring to) and it doesnt work either.
But I encountered, that the latest version is working well under Windows 7...so this is unfortunately a Windows related issue. But it really might be that there aren't enough people around with windows 8 running...
I also found this in dev-heaven. It?s a discussion about this issue and Mikero seems to be working on it.
Thanks for your help anyways...even if it means that I?ve to move files to my wife's laptop to unpack them there until a solution was found...which I hope will be available soon.
Ahh ok so a roll back is no option neither.
Well, I guess all we can do now is wait and hope it gets resolved for W8.
Maybe you can let us know once it is resolved
In-game name:
Foxhound :
Well, I guess all we can do now is wait and hope it gets resolved for W8.
Maybe you can let us know once it is resolved
In-game name:
Issue has been solved...君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
武装突袭编辑器指南完整版
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 武装突袭3 的文章

随机推荐