wca2015穿越火线赛程 赛后集锦的歌曲

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制WCA2015职业预选赛第五周 穿越火线 顶尖梦 vs EP下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效WCA2015职业预选赛第五周 穿越火线 顶尖梦 vs EP扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:穿越火线2015总决赛背景音乐_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
穿越火线2015总决赛背景音乐
我有更好的答案
是什么比赛的,是刚结束的CFPL S7,还是前不久结束CFS中国赛区。
歌曲名字是英文歌是首纯音乐名字(Leadfoot Getaway)翻译过来就是远离快车!
is a lifetime of happiness! Unfortunately, some people can not find a lifetime of intimate people, and even met, has a white haired
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;当前位置:
WCA2015全球总决赛 电竞盛宴举世共享
  万众瞩目的WCA2015全球总决赛今日拉开帷幕,来自于全球32个国家和地区的选手汇聚银川国际会堂,与现场观众以及收看直播的玩家一起享受这场全球规模的电竞盛宴。
  从缤纷多彩的开幕式,到充满激情的电竞赛事以及穿插在现场的互动活动,无时无处不洋溢着电竞带来的快乐。
  1.缤纷开幕式 电竞界的春晚
  WCA2015开幕式众星云集,开幕式上来就放了一个大招&&亚洲热舞小天后蔡依林闪亮登场,一连带来了《日不落》、《第三人称》、《舞娘》三首歌曲,引爆全场!随后主持人沈凌、刘语熙,韩国著名电竞选手MOON,表演嘉宾南征北战组合、郝歌、4X女子舞团等相继登台亮相,而最后,人皇SKY压轴来袭,与MOON同台亮相,将开幕式推向高潮。
766星竞界发布此文仅为传递信息,不代表766认同其观点或证实其描述。
你可能还喜欢...News express
玩家心情News express
请选择您看到这篇文章时的心情。 已有loading..人表态
玩家评论News express
大家发表的互动观点 (0人发表)wca2015穿越火线精彩集锦的英文歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
wca2015穿越火线精彩集锦的英文歌
我有更好的答案
Oh!Just shoot for the starsIf it feels rightAnd aim for my heartIf you feel likeAnd take me away and make it OKI swear I&#39;ll behaveYou wanted controlSo we waitedI put on a showNow I make itYou say I&#39;ve got the moves like Jagger(Yeah yeah)I&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerYou wanna knowhow to make me smileTt need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I&#39! Yeah yeah!)And it goes like this (Uh)Take me by the tongueAnd I&#39;ll know you (Uh)Kiss me &#39;ll take it from here(Oh;ve got the moves like JaggerMaybe it&#39;s hardWhen you feel likeyou&#39;re broken and scarredNothing feels rightBut when you&#39,own me just for the nightAnd if I share my secretYou&#39;re gonna have to keep itNobody else can see thisSo watch and learnI won&#39;t show you twiceHead to toe,oooh baby rub me rightBut if I share my secretYou&#39;re gonna have to keep itNobody else can see this(Ay! Ay! Ay! Aaay!)And it goes like thisTake me by the tongueAnd I&#39;ll know youKiss me &#39;ll make you believeThat I&#39;til you&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI&#39;ll show youAll the moves like JaggerI&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI don&#39Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5Oh;t need to try to control you(Oh;til you&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI&#39;re drunkAnd I&#39;re with meI&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI don&#39;ve got the keyOhSo get in the carWe can ride itWherever you wantGet inside itAnd you want to steerBut I&#39;t give a shitAnd it goes like thisTake me by the tongueAnd I&#39;ll know youKiss me &#39;til you&#39;re drunkAnd I&#39;ll show youAll the moves like JaggerI&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI don&#39;t need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I&#39;ll own youWith them moves like JaggerI&#39;ll show youAll the moves like JaggerI&#39, yeah)Look into my eyesand I&#39;ll own youWith them moves like JaggerI&#39;re drunkAnd I&#39;ve got the moves like JaggerI&#39;m a kidMy ego is bigI don&#39;m shifting gearsI&#39
采纳率:98%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
穿越火线的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;WCA2015全球总决赛闭幕式 罗凯楠经典曲目连唱

我要回帖

更多关于 wca2015穿越火线赛程 的文章

随机推荐