冒险岛sfngs hacking detected 怎么解决

--&|&----------------------------------------------- has helped pay for 15.42 hours of reddit server time.
gifts on behalf of
have helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
daily reddit gold goal3%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal101%sorted by: newThis thread makes me happy.
Testing is Jan 21st - 25th. I don't know the exact hour testing starts.
I did post this information both here and on my forum.
This is my normal speed
That pretty much equates to 10 megabytes download/upload.
This is a speedtest to Japan. There are no speedtest servers in SK from what I can see.
DAP being?
It's not my internet speed or theirs. I've found that downloading from Korea is fastest between 12-5AM for me. I honestly don't know why but it applies to anything I download from Nexon Korea.
I've used flashget and orbit downloader in the past. (Prior to orbit being malware)
Nothing helps. Only time.
234 ()loading...The flairs are a system I will put into place here.
had a long period of being open but it suffered from the same problem Buying/Selling/P/C threads have here. Everyone posts threads, nobody responds to them.
After having
open for about a year I scrapped the project. I recently reopened it after someone said they would take it over but they never really took it over or got back to me. What a shame.
Want to play with me? I was S1 last season, so I'm not amazing but I'll play if you want to. I have a decent w/l.
I look sexy without skin.
I'm rebuilding it. The flair system was the first thing I fixed when I came on board nearly 3 years ago.
I am now going to rebuild the system again and make it look a bit better overall. You'll see soon.
Looks like that.
Also Hello Kitty Island Adventure was a game I sorta made up.
Butters was playing it in the WoW episode of South Park
I have like 9 perma pets. Yes its possible. Yes pets that are perma have perma pet skills.
Edit: Artasi responded
MapleStory Japan already had this event. All information about it that you need can be found here.
You might need to translate a bit.
I personally can't wait for Hello Kitty Island Adventure!
oh man i am not good with computer plz to help
There. I got it to do what I wanted.
Just messing with the subreddit CSS.
111213 ()loading...If re-downloading doesn't help Coppersan said to try contacting MapleStory EU via their Facebook.
Unexpected end of archive means that your download is corrupted.
They're playing from EMS. Since neither you or I really know how to diagnose EMS problems I have asked Ronald/Coppersan to assist us. He may or may not show up but hey at least we tried!
Edit: Coppersan's response
Hmm sounds like he has a problem with his account. Does he experience the same issue with another account?
Your Nexon ID is your login name. If you have a newer account its the email address you signed up with.
This sort of comment is not needed. Please refrain from basically backhanding someone who is trying to help you. A Nexon employee who is trying to help you no less.
helptools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.问题补充&&
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&