这个手镯怎么样?大约金戒指要多少钱钱?谢谢😜

😜 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Last edited 05/03/2015
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 05/03/2015
If grandma was downing beers at lunch and then drove my kids home I would be pissed but it sounds like one beer, and it sounds like you're more upset at what people thought than the safety issue. I doubt people were judging her for having a beer anyway. I've had a margarita while out to dinner with my kids. One drink isn't going to make you unable to care for them.
Posted 05/03/2015
It's beer, not crack. I think you are WAY overreacting. I had two (gasp!!) beers at dinner last night with my hubs and LO. I had no idea I should be worried that it "looks really bad." Lol - I think that's pretty ridiculous. Unless she has a habitual drinking problem and you're concerned about her being too drunk to drive, then I think you're being pretty crazy.
Posted 05/03/2015
I would be okay with the drinking ONE beer.. If it was truely one and not more than two. What I would have a problem with is the driving afterwords
Posted 05/03/2015
If it was one beer with a meal, I wouldn't bat an eye and neither would most people that I know. Bless her heart for taking out 4 young kids for a fun day, she sounds like a great grandma. I have 5 kids so I know how much work that is!
Last edited 05/03/2015
I'd be mad by the fact that she lied & went out of her way to point out that she had soda. That would be the end of alone time with grandma until she earned my trust back & it would probably take awhile for that to happen. I don't think having A beer is wrong (1 does nothing to me) but the lies is what would make me mad.
Posted 05/03/2015
I wouldn't be happy she lied about it. But it this is your reaction to someone having a beer, I kinda get why she lied.
I guess you'd be judging the hell out of me seeing what I've ordered when we've gone out with our child.
Last edited 05/03/2015
If she goes to meet friends and enjoys a drink or two, that is not a problem. If she's getting drunk constantly and cannot stop, that's a problem. Sounds like the former. And drinking and driving is legal as long as you are not over the limit. One beer will barely even raise your limit to .02 if that.
Sounds like you need to lighten up a little. Maybe you need a drink.
Posted 05/03/2015
So you don't want them around people who are drinking beers because you don't ever drink.... I think I saw bubbles on Amazon.
Girl, people on here we're drinking beer to boost their milk supply and nursing babies. It's not the devil's juice.
Last edited 05/03/2015
I'd get defensive and lie about it too if this is how you'd react. Doesn't mean I have a drinking problem. In fact, I think it sounds like you're the one who has a problem. I hope you and your special snowflakes enjoy that bubble you're living in.
Posted 05/03/2015
Did she 100% know that you don't want anyone drinking any alcohol at all around your children? If not, then I don't see the problem at all in having one drink with a meal. However, if you don't trust her enough to know if she would drink more than one or drink and drive after too many then I wouldn't have let my kid go with her in the first place.
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
advertisement
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
的这篇博文被推荐到此博主被推荐的博文:
命理点评:曲婉婷为何会与母亲关系不和?
&近日,曲婉婷因母亲贪腐案而受到网友关注,个人资料被人肉,家庭背景及老公被曝光。据了解,曲婉婷妈妈原是正局级干部,家庭背景不凡,虽然如今其母亲已被抓,但是其找到了一位背景强大的老公乔治-罗伯森,他不仅是温哥华市长,更是白求恩的亲戚。
&据传,作为女儿的曲婉婷,并未向母亲伸出援手,而是一直待在温哥华,享受自己的生活,有网友曾曝出其母亲入狱时曲婉婷的生活并未受影响。而曲婉婷和母亲关系不和,也是众所周知的。2000年,17岁的曲婉婷独自去温哥华留学学音乐,但并不能被母亲理解,母亲一直希望她能学商,曲婉婷一直违背母亲的意志,导致母女关系不和多年。
据“加拿大都市网”一篇采访中记载,曲婉婷曾开腔描述她和母亲的关系,“母亲一直希望我学商科,不想让我把音乐当成主业,在知道我开始创作音乐后,母亲很生气,有三年时间没和我联系。我在电话里曾给妈妈唱过一首为她创作的英文歌《Shell》(壳),她可能都不知道我唱的是什么,实际上我当时是哭着唱的,听完后她说的还是‘把心思用在学习上’。直到后来我取得了一些成绩,妈妈身边的朋友夸我以后,我们才慢慢开始联系。”可见,这对母女曾一度关系紧张到互不联系。
八字排盘:
癸亥年,壬戌月,辛未日
大运排盘:
10岁癸亥,20岁甲子,30岁乙丑,40岁丙寅,50岁丁卯,60岁戊辰
八字跟父母关系不和的,大致来说有以下几种情况。第一,八字身旺了,不用印绶。第二,八字食伤为用神,印绶克了食伤为忌神。第三,八字身旺用食伤,不顾财印。第四,走食伤大运,跟谁都不搭调。
曲婉婷的八字占据了两条明显的信息,第一是八字身旺了,明显生在八月最后一天,阴历九月刚开始。属于八月辛酉月,比劫当令主事。按照印绶格局来说,坐下偏印绶。辛未日的,本身出生后就偏冷漠,心肠硬,不喜六亲。而比劫身旺,格局比劫旺的,又偏冲动性急暴虐,自己都控制不了自己,父母又如何能够控制得住?第二点是出生后就一头扎进食伤大运,走癸亥和甲子水运,一泻千里,更不可逆。身旺比劫强盛走食伤大运,只能疏导,而不能围堵。也就是说疏泄可以,合理引导这种积极性,促使学习生活上进,或者干脆找个发泄的目标,比如当兵做体育的,文艺的,都有部队强势的纪律约束,能量会很投入很专注的提升自己。如果说,洪水猛兽却用围堵的方式,那就狂猛无比了,叛逆意识被激发,导致冲突,口舌,甚至于拳脚相加。严重者,倒行逆施,故意给你捣乱很正常。
八字不喜印绶,喜财星。在30岁之前,这算是小有成就吧。在30岁到40岁,这段发展也可以,因为乙木好歹外露,引导癸水还是有帮助。只是大运一个丑土印绶的出现,就因为忌神而操心或者家里添忧了。也可以理解,这个十年,反反复复而已。比如说,在2012年到2016年算好的。在2017年到2019年算次的。在2020年和2021年算平的。
而到了40岁,丙寅大运,寅木财星克制印绶,丙火官星与自身逢合,遇贵人赏识,遇男人提携,有发财迹象,也有感情和睦,婚姻理想发展的一段迹象。不过这种感情可持续性都不强。本身曲婉婷就属于私生活不大很检点,而且性欲旺盛,喜欢长得漂亮的男人。所以感情的投入都不大很稳定。而在丁卯大运,丁火偏官星外露,虽然事业依然有进步,因为卯木财星得力。但是丁火的出现,必然导致与男人反目,甚至丑闻被暴露。因此,在婚姻或者异性缘方面,最幸福的也就是40岁到50岁丙寅大运十年。而在60岁之后,大运戊辰,忌神夺取食伤,晚年略有苍凉。
预测业务请点击此处{业务查询},非付费咨询业务,请勿骚扰!
我的更多文章:
( 14:24:18)( 11:00:41)( 10:41:05)( 10:29:06)( 10:20:28)( 10:40:54)( 10:47:13)( 11:09:32)( 10:44:17)( 10:54:08)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。麻烦问下,我这款手镯怎么样&#128522;?市场价值多少钱?拜托,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦问下,我这款手镯怎么样&#128522;?市场价值多少钱?拜托,谢谢!
我有更好的答案
看着不是天然的因为看不到光泽而且比较暗应该是B或者B加C这一类的最好不要带对身体有害
呵&#128522;
这个也是假的吗
糯冰种带飘花,但是种水一般,玉质也比较粗,还看到有石纹,他的价值完全体现在飘花上了,价钱应该在3-4千块左右。如果没有绿色飘花,这个手镯大概是一千块左右。
哥们,像我这样的外行别回答专业问题!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
市场价值的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。香港(中国):+852-
境外:+86-21-
&&#大理七彩阳光客栈#请问晚上吵不吵?谢谢&#128540;
已解决问题:4292405
人贡献宝贵经验
#大理七彩阳光客栈#请问晚上吵不吵?谢谢&#128540;
全部回答(1)
按赞同数排序
不吵,很安静!
#大理七彩阳光客栈#请问晚上吵不吵?谢谢&#128540;
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
大理旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的大理自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量大理旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多大理旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 云南旅游攻略导航:大理移动端旅游快速入口:
大理旅游推荐移动入口:
热门旅游目的地推荐移动入口:热门旅游攻略移动入口: 移动端入口:
&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;
|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;
&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;,&#xA0;. All rights reserved.&#xA0;|&#xA0;麻烦高手帮我看下这个翡翠手镯怎么样?大概值多少钱?不是二级上传不了图片,头像里有点小图。。万分感谢_百度知道
麻烦高手帮我看下这个翡翠手镯怎么样?大概值多少钱?不是二级上传不了图片,头像里有点小图。。万分感谢
是豆青吗?在自然光下拍的,,有点阴天
我有更好的答案
你好 从你那张极小的图上来看 是个油青的料子 感觉略薄点 这样的镯子实价在1500左右 希望你没有买贵 由于油青的料子保有量大 所以价格上不去 由于从图片来判断 所以难免有看不准的地方 推荐你到我百度空间学习一下翡翠的相关知识 这样你自己也能有个判断 谢谢 希望能帮到你 你好,你的等级太低 我进不了你空间
我又上传到空间2张图片。。能在看看吗。。谢谢
你好,确是油青种的 价格差不多 吧 实价就这么多
商场成交价就不好说了 肯定会高很多的
采纳率:32%
来自团队:
强烈怀疑你这个是B+C翡翠手镯,不是天然的。 翡翠A、B、C货自己鉴定小技巧: 1、对光观察,是否有淡淡的黄色调透出,有则基本确定为A,如无且惨白状,则基本可确定B或B+C(例外:白底青种除外,时间较长B货胶老化也会变黄)。2、对于无裂手镯,用其他非手镯玉石敲击,会发出叮叮的清脆声音,B货的声音没有那么清脆。可以和确定的A货手镯对比一下。B货惨白原理: B货是天然种质一般的翡翠原料经强酸、强碱浸泡几个月后抽真空注胶而成,此过程将天然的翡翠颗粒间黄色铁锰氧化物反应掉,所以B货就会显示出不自然的惨白体色表现在成品上。3、C货的颜色仔细观察可见颜色呈蜘蛛网状分布。
哇 很好啊 在哪里买的
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翡翠手镯的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖