作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Where can you see many birds?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
新译林版小学英语五B教案设计全册
学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型Unit 1 CinderellaStory time授课人: 共 6 课时 第 1 课时 总课时 1学习 目标1. 在整体理解的基础上听懂、会说、会读故事中出现的词汇:prince, fairy, why, because, clothes, let, put on, before, have to, try on, fit 2. 基于故事听懂、会说、会读、会写句型:Why…? Because …?并理解句型的意 思; 3. 能够听懂、会说、会读日常用语:Come and help me… Let me help you. I have to … 4. 能较流利有感情地朗读故事。 1 在听故事的过程中理解词汇及句型 Why…? Because …? 能够从整体到局部理解内容; 2 能以正确的语音语调朗读故事,合作表演故事。重点 难点预习 提纲学习过程Step1 Free talk T: Do you like reading storybooks? What storybooks? Do you like &Goldilocks and the three bears&? Why? Step2 Presentation a. Present the title Today we?ll read a story. See, the handsome man is a prince. The pretty girl is Cinderella. (present the title) b. Try to say T: I think you all know this story. Can you say something about the story. party can?t go … helps comes back Whose shoe… c. Try to read T: There?s a party at the prince?s house, but Cinderella cannot go. Listen, who are shouting? Ss:(picture)two sisters and the stepmother T: What do they say? Try to read like the bad sisters1二次修订1 Ss read the sentences d. Watch and answer T: The two sisters can go to the party happily. But Cinderella cannot go, so she is very …Ss: Sad. T: Why she cannot go to the party and who helps her? Let?s watch the cartoon. check the answer Teach: a fair/a witch (tell the differences) e. Act in two Read after the computer Teacher make an example Act in two f. About the party 1. Listen and say T: Cinderella puts on the new clothes and shoes. What does the fairy say? Teach: before/after(作为板书) 2. Read and underline Cinderella is at the party. The prince sees her. What would he say? Ss: What a pretty…? Would you …? T: She has a good time at the party. (钟声) Does she want to go home? Ss read and underline T: Please tell me the sentences you underline Teach: have to … make some new sentences T: She left her shoe. So the prince shout: Ss: Hey, your shoe. T: How do you think of Cinderella? Ss: ? Teacher show two important sentences 1. Read and order T: Cinderella has to go home. Q: What does the prince do? Does Cinderella try on the shoe at first? Ss read and answer g. Read and match T: Do you like my story? Do the exercise (Read and match together) Step3 Read and act the story 1. Reading time Read after the computer Read after the teacher 2. Ask and answer /Act the story 3. retell the story 4. Talk about the writer 5.完成练习与测试第一课时22 Step4 Homework 1.听录音熟练朗读 story time 2.小组内表演故事 3.阅读这本故事书 板书设计: Unit1 Cinderella Before the party Come… Where …? Why? Because… After the party Visit… Try on …课后 反思33 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 2 课时 总课时 2Unit 1 CinderellaFun time Grammar time Think and write学习 目标1.进一步巩固并掌握故事中出现的词汇:prince, fairy, why, because, clothes, let, put on, before, have to, try on, fit ,leave…behind 2. 进一步巩固并掌握四会句型:Why? Because … 3. 学生能够根据 Fun time 中的图片说和演 4. 学生能够根据故事,完成 Checkout time 中的 Think and write,进一步巩固故事, 理解故事 1 运用 Why? Because…交流,掌握句子结构。 2 复习巩固故事,叙述故事 1. 能够掌握 Why are you …? Why can?t you …? Why does …?句子结构重点 难点预习 提纲学习过程Step1 Warm up 1 Let?s review: Retell the story (出示图片) P1: There is … P2: A fairy … P3: Cinderella … P4: Cinderella … P5: The prince … Step2 Presentation 1 Fun time 出示 Fun time 的图片 Ask and answer: P1: Why can?t she go to the party? Because …P2: Look, who comes? What will she say? P3: Cinderella meets price. … P4: Look at the picture, What do they say? Read Act 选择两幅图演一演。 Checkout time: Think and write (leave…behind) 2 Grammar time: Show the sentences: Why are you so sad? Because I can?t go to the party.4二次修订4 Why can?t you go to the party? Because I don?t have any nice clothes or shoes. Read and summary(学生根据自己的理解总结 Why…? Because…的用法。 ) 3 What question words do you remember? Why? What (What time, what colour, what subject…) When Where Who Whose How (how old, how many, how much…) 学生交流,这些提问词的具体用法 4. 完成练习与测试第二课时 Step3 Homework 1.读语法部分 2. 表演 Fun time 3. Recite the new words and the story. 板书设计: Unit1 Cinderella Why are you so sad? Because I can?t go to the party. Why can?t you go to the party? Because I don?t have any nice clothes or shoes. What… (What time, what colour, what subject…) When… Where… Who… Whose How (how old, how many, how much…)课后 反思55 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型Unit 1 CinderellaCartoon time Checkout time授课人: 共 6 课时 第 3 课时 总课时 3学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲 学习过程1. 能够听懂、 会说、 会读卡通故事中出现的词汇: mushroom, late, pick, understand, be bad for 2.能够理解并掌握 Why…? Because…的句型结构,并正确交际运用。 3 能够整体理解并简单表演卡通对话 1. 能正确理解、朗读卡通故事,读懂故事传递的信息。 1. 掌握 Why…? Because…的句型结构,并正确交际运用Step1 Warm up 1 Free talk What season do you like? Why do you like …? Because… (Ask and answer) Step2 Cartoon time 1 出示 Tina 和 Bobby 的图片, a Look at the picture: Where are they? How are they? They are in the forest. They are very hungry. Guess: What are they saying? I want _________. Do you have ___________? (Picture 1 出示,学生读,根据 snack bar 说说 snack 的含义) b. Pictuce2 Look at the picture: T: What?s under the tree? There are some mushrooms under the tree. (mushroom) Who finds the mushrooms? (find --- finds) Bobby finds the mushrooms. What will he say? Let?s ________ We can ________ (pick 摘---pick some mushrooms) c. Picture3 Look at the picture: T: What does Bobby do? He picks a mushroom.6二次修订6 T: Look at the mushroom. How is the mushroom? It?s nice. It?s red. It?s very big. (引导学生观察蘑菇,用英语表达) T: Do you like the mushroom? Do you want to eat it? Why we can?t eat it? d. Picture4 T: How about Sam and Bobby? Read it by yourselves. (学生自读,理解 be bad for…引导学生说说反义词 be good for… Milk is good for us.) 2 Read the story 模仿语音,语调。 想一想读的语气。 3Act the story Step3 Checkout time 1 Look and write a. Talk about the picture P1:We are having an English lesson now. How about Yang Ling? Is Yang Ling at school today. Try to use “Why…” to ask a question. (Why is Yang Ling not at school today?) Then, answer. (Because she?s ill at home.) P2: Look at Liu Tao, How is he? Is he sad? Ask and answer: Why is Liu Tao so happy? Because his birthday comes. He can get some presents. P3: What does Nancy do? Ask and answer: (Why does Nancy take off her coat? Because she?s hot.) P4: How about Mike? Ask and answer: Why does Mike put on his jacket? Because he?s cold. Pair work b. Write c. 完成练习与测试第三课时。 Step4 Homework 1 Read and act Cartoon time. 2 Dub for the story.板书设计: Unit1 Cinderella Where? Sam and Bobby How? What?s …? …can… pick… Why can?t we eat…?77 课后 反思88 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 4 课时 总课时 4Unit 1 CinderellaSound time Culture time ticking time学习 目标 重点 难点1.能够正确、流利、生动地讲故事 Cinderella 2.了解字母 dr 在单词中的发音。 3.了解中西方儿童的阅读喜好 4. 能正确并熟练地运用“Why” “Because” 能在教师的引导下完成本单元的三项目标检测,与同学合作完成自评和互评,了 解和调整自己的学习情况。 能够使用正确使用 Why… Because ….进行问答。学习过程Step1 Warm up 1 Free talk: T:Do you like the story of Cinderella? Why? What else do you like reading? Step2 Presentation 1 Show teaching aims In this lesson, we?ll have some learning aims. Look at the learning aims. First, I can understand “Cinderella”. Then, I can use “Why” and “Because” to ask and answer questions. Finally, I know the sound of the letter “dr”. (PPT 出示 teaching aims) 2 .Act the story Now, first, let?s come to the first aim. Can you understand “Cinderella”? 学生根据自己的理解叙述故事。 a. Work in groups b. Ask some students to act the story(PPT 出示 ticking form) 3. Culture time Different children like different stories. What does Mike like reading? He likes reading fairy tales. How about Yang Ling? She likes reading stories about the Monkey King and Nezha. (Read the sentences of culture time) Ask and answer: What about you? What do you like reading? (Pair work) 中国经典故事和西方经典故事欣赏,出示封面,简单介绍。一些比较熟 悉的,可以让学生用中文介绍。 4 Sound time a. Let?s come to the second aim.9二次修订9 Look at the picture. The boy is Andrew. The girl is Andrew?s sister. She?s Andrea. (Andrew Andrea) T: Let?s guess: a What is Andrew doing? (drink some water/have a drink ) Andrew is having a drink. Use “why” to ask question and answer: Why is Andrew having a drink? Because he?s thirsty. b What is Andrea doing? (draw a dress) Andrea is drawing a dress. Try to ask: Why is Andrea drawing a dress? Because she likes drawing. Because she wants a new dress. …… (I think you can use “why” and “Because” to ask and answer questions. PPT 出示 teaching aims) c Why is Andrea drawing a dress? Because she?ll give it to her friend Sue. (出示 Sound time 部分) Read and find: What?s the pronunciation of the letters “dr”? Can you say more words? Try to read (PPT 出示 teaching aims) 5 完成练习与测试第四课时 Step4 Homework 1.Read an English story 2. Finish the exercise in workbook. 板书设计: Unit1 Cinderella Why is Andrew having a drink? Because he?s thirsty. Why is Andrea drawing a dress? Because she likes drawing. Because she wants a new dress. … dr: draw dress drink driver …课后反思:1010 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型Unit 1 CinderellaUnit1 的课堂练习及知识点归纳授课人: 共 6 课时 第 5 课时 总课时 5学习 目标 重点 难点帮助学生归纳总结本单元的重点知识点,带领学生学会归纳总结并学会运用。预习 提纲学习过程一 把下列句子改成一般疑问句(Yes No 问句) : 二次修订 A I am 11 years old. ________________________ He is tall and fat. ______________________ They are farmers. ________________________ 句中有 be (__ _____ ______ ) 时,变成一般疑问句只要把 be 移至句首。 B I can swim. ________________________ He can sing Christmas songs. ______________________ They can make a card. ________________________ 句中有 can 时,变成一般疑问句只要把 can 移至句首。 C I live near the park. ________________________ He studies English before dinner. ______________________ Many girls try on the shoe. ________________________ It fits. ____________________________ 句中有行为动词时,变成一般疑问句,如果是动词原形,就借 do;如果 是动词第三人称单数形式,就借 does。把 do 或 does 放在句首。 二 把下列句子改成特殊疑问句: A I am 11 years old. ________________________ These are mushrooms. ______________________ It is red . ________________________ B I can swim in the river. ________________________1111 He can sing Christmas songs at Christmas. ______________________ They can make a card. ________________________ C I live near the park. ________________________ He studies English before dinner. ______________________ They have 12 storybooks. ________________________ Mike goes to school by bus. 特殊疑问句=_________+________________ 特殊疑问词: 问地点_________ 问时间________ 问原因________ 问事件__________ 问东西____________ 问人物________ 问谁的___________ 问年龄__________ 问数量 ____________ 问怎么__________ 问颜色__________课后 反思1212 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型Unit 1 Cinderella授课人: 共 6 课时 新授型 第 6 课时 总课时 6学习 目标 重点 难点通过练习,熟练掌握第一单元的内容。指导每种题型该怎么做,帮助学生看懂题目。学习过程听力练习 一、听录音,选择你所听到的内容,听两遍。 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. fairy ) 2. A. puts ) 3. A. because ) 4. A. what ) 5. A. drive ) 6. A. put on ) 7. A. friend ) 8. A. let ) 9. A. beside ) 10. A. go on B. forest B. hurts B. prince B. why B. drink B. try on B. finally B. little B. because B. put on C. funny C. fits C. clothes C. where C. try C. take off C. fairy C. like C. behind C. try on二次修订二、听录音,选出相应的答语,听两遍。 ( ( )1. A. Yes, I do. B. No, they don?t. C. No, we don?t. )2. A. She?s sad. B. Cinderella. C. Because she is ill. ( )3. A. I like mushrooms. B. No, we can?t eat them. C. No,we like mushrooms. ( )4. A. Because I can?t go to the park. B. I?m happy. C. I go to the party. ( )5. A. They leave the prince?s house.1313 B. There?s a party at the prince?s house. C. They go to the prince?s house. 三、听录音,补全句子,听两遍。 1. Where ________ my ________, Cinderella? 2. The prince __________ __________ house. 3. Sorry, I __________ __________ go now. 4. Cinderella __________ ___________ the new clothes. 5. Mike __________ ___________ his jacket.语法练习 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Let ________(we) go and have a look. 2. The shoes don?t__________(fit) me. 3. Who_________(have) to go back now? 4. She _________(come) and ___________(visit) every house. 5. I don?t have__________(some) new clothes. 二、单项选择。 1. Let ________ help you. A. her B. I C. my2. - Do you have__________ nice clothes __________ shoes? - No, I don?t. A. some,and B. any, and C. any, or3. -__________ do you like doing? - I like_______ pictures. A.What, drawing B. What, draw -Yes. C. Have C. Who, drawing4. -_________ you feel happy? A. Are B. Do5. -Why can?t we eat these sweets? - Because they?re bad ____ our teeth. A. at B. for C. to三、按要求改写句子。 1. I ?m trying on some clothes in the shop.(对画线部分提问) ______ ______ ______ _____ in the shop? 2. Bobby understands.(改为否定句)1414 Bobby ________ _________. 3. My father comes back before 10 o?clock.(对画线部分提问) _______ does your father _______ back? 4. I can see a fairy in the sky.(对画线部分提问) _______ _______ _______ _______ in the sky? 5. I have some snacks.(改为一般疑问句) _______ you have _______ snacks? 听力练习原稿及参考答案 一、听录音,选择你所听到的内容,听两遍。 1. B. forest 2. C. fits 3. C. clothes4. A. what5. C. try 6. C. take off 7. A. friend 8. A. let 9. B. because 10. B. put on二、听录音,选出相应的答语,听两遍。 1.Do you have any snacks, Sam? 2.Who can?t go to the party? B 3. Would you like some mushrooms? B 4. Why are you so sad, Tao tao? A 5. Where do they go for the party? C A三、听录音,补全句子,听两遍。 (10 分) 1. Where are my clothes, Cinderella? 2. The prince visits every house. 3. Sorry, I have to go now. 4. Cinderella puts on the new clothes. 5. Mike takes off his jacket.课后 反思1515 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 1 课时 总课时 7Unit2How do you come to school?学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲 学习过程1、能听懂、会说、会读 bike,bus, plane, ship, taxi,train,metro 等交通工具类单 词. 2、 能初步运用句型 How do/ does …come to school? 及回答及其应答 I… by/ on …. 3、能正确、流利地朗读并理解故事. 4、学生能在理解的基础上合作表演故事. 1、能正确、流利地朗读并理解故事 2、能初步运用所学的单词和句型交流.二次修订Step 1 Warming-up 吸引注意,积累语言 Free talk 教师出示一张自己的照片,向学生介绍自已?? I live near school. I often go to school on foot. Teach: on foot I live far from the Wan Da. So I go to Wan Da by car. Teach: far from, by car. How about you? Where do you live? Do you live near school? 初步理解 on foot, by car(work in class) 师生交流,引出本文的题材,吸引学生的注意力。 Step2 Pre-task 导出目标,生成结构 让其中的几位学生模仿老师来介绍一下自己。 1. A: How do you usually go to school? B: By bike. 板书句型结构。 2. Do you know? Let?s learn。 出示交通工具图片,教授词汇 bike,bus, plane, ship, taxi,train,metro。1616 3. Practice the sentences and the words. 师生交流,引出交通工具类单词。 Teach new words: bike,bus, plane, ship, taxi,train,metro。 (Work in pairs) 出示 ppt 图片,通过看图和交流中理解和学习生词。 老师讲解 far from,可以借助手势,在自己的一只手上写上 my home,另 一只手比作 my school, 当两只手分开很远时, 教师可以说: my home is far from my school 当两只手越来越近靠在一起时,老师可以说:my home is near my school。 Step3 Task 1 回忆相关知识,初步运用结构 1. 出示图片 Who can you see in the picture? 2. Listen and answer Where do they live? 3. Watch and match(P18) How do they come to school? 4. Read the dialogue and underline. Why do they come to school by/ on …? 板书以思维导图的方式呈现。 带着问题听录音,以听促思 Watch the cartoon and match. (P18) Read and underline 以 who, where, how, why 等问题引领学生思考,先听再看再读,通过解决 问题,学生一步步理解课文 Step4 Task 2 呈现刺激材料,活用结构 Talk about story time 根据板书和 PPT, 谈论 Yang Ling, Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao, 住在哪里, 如何 来学校。 A: Where does … live? B: He/ She lives in …It?s near/ far from … A: How does …come to school? B: He/ She comes to school by/ on … A: Oh, I see. Talk about story time (work in pairs) 理解课文基础上,运用句型综合输出,巩固内容。 I live in ? I go to school by..,. 1717 Step5 Task 3 引发期待行为,强化结构 1. Read after computer (听录音,逐句跟读,注意语音语调。学生加上自 己的表情和动作。 ) 2. Read together 3. Read in roles 4. Read or act the story Read in many ways Read or act (work in pairs) 学生能正确,流利的读故事 在理解的基础上合作表演故事 Step6 PostCtask 提供反馈评价,巩固结构 1.回顾板书 retell the story … lives in … It is near/far from … He/ She comes to school by/ on … 1)Work in pairs and retell 2)Retell the story together 2. 文化拓展 What traffics do you know more?课前先让学生自己收集。 出示各类交通工具。 Retell the story 回顾板书, 以思维导图的形式回顾本课内容 Homework 1. Read Story time after the tape for 5 times. 2. Copy the new words 3 times. 板书设计 Unit 2 How do you come to school? Who YangLing Su Yang Mike Liu Tao Where How...? Why?课后 反思1818 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人: 共 6 课时 第 2 课时 总课时 8Unit2How do you come课题toschool?FuntimeGrammar课型新授型学习 目标time Think and write 1、复习巩固词汇及 How do/ does …come to school? 及回答:及其应答 I… by/ on …. 2、能够看图片复述故事内容 3、学习 Fun time, 引导学生用所学句型交流并汇报。 4、 学生能理解并掌握 Where...? How …?及其它疑问词,学会提问,并进一步学 习第三人称动词的变化。 1.学习 Fun time, 引导学生用所学句型交流并汇报。重点 难点2. 学生能理解并掌握 Where...? How …?及其他疑问词,学会提问,并进一步学习 第三人称动词的变化。学习过程Step 1Warming-up 1. Magic eyes. See the pictures or words and say them quickly. 2. Free talk Where do I live? How do I go to Wan Da? How do I come to school? Why? What about you? Review words Free talk (work in pairs) 1.Step2 Pre-task Review story time PPT(出示文中图片) How about Yang Ling, Su Yang, Mike and Liu Tao? Let?s talk about them. A: Where does … live? B: He/ She lives in …It?s near/ far from … A: How does …come to school? B: He/ She comes to school by/ on … A: Oh, I see. Talk about story (work in pairs) 2. Finish Read and circle (page 18) Read together Step3Task 119二次修订19 Fun time: What about Joe and Jane? Let?s listen. 1.Listen and write and check in pairs. 2.Talk about Joe and Jane. Where does … live? How …? 3.Retell. Joe lives … by/ on … Jane lives … by/ on … Step4Task 2 What about your friend? Where do they live and how do they come to school? Can you do a survey? 1. Make a survey of your group and fill in the chart. Where do you live? How do you come to school? … 2. Then report it to your class. In our group, … lives …near/ far from … by/ on … Step5Task 3 Grammar time 1. Read and discuss in groups 1) 归纳特殊疑问词 2) 助动词 do, does 的用法 3)肯定句中动词三单的用法和变化规则 2. Draw a mind- map in groups. 3. Report in class Step6PostCtas 完成语法相关部分练习 Homework 1. Recite story time 2. Recite and write new words 3+1. 3. Finish mind-map. 板书设计 Unit 2 How do you come to school? Where do you live? How do you come to school? … 课后反思2020 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 4 课时 总课时 10Unit2How do you come to school?学习 目标1、巩固复习本单元单词。 2、复习回顾 cartoon time。 3、巩固复习本单元重点句型。 4、通过活动和练习检测学习情况。 1.巩固复习本单元的课文、单词和重点句型。 2.能对歌谣进行改编和表演唱。重点 难点预习 提纲学习过程Step 1Warming-up 1.Sing a song “ The wheels on the bus” 2. Say a chant You go to work by bike. He walks to school with Mike. She comes here by plane. They go there by train. We are busy on weekdays. Let?s be early as always. Step2Pre-task Review the cartoon time: How does Bobby want to go to school? Can Sam go to school by bike? Let?s act it. Step3Task 1 Free talk Can you go to school by bike? How do you go to school? What about your family? What about your friend? Step4Task 2 Think and write Finish P2521二次修订21 I live …. It is near … I go to school … My father/ mother goes to work … My friend … lives … It is near … He/ She goes to school … His/ Her father/ mother … Step5Task 3 Checkout time What about them? 1. Look and finish. 2. Look and say. Read together. Step6PostCtask 1.默写本单元的词汇跟句型,完成 ticking time 2.完成补充习题所有内容 Homework 1.Think and write. 2.Review the whole unit. 板书设计 Unit 2 How do you come to school? Where do you live? How do you come to school? …课后 反思2222 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 5 课时 总课时 11Unit2How do you come to school?学习 目标 重点 难点Unit2 的课堂练习及知识点归纳帮助学生归纳总结本单元的重点知识点,带领学生学会归纳总结并学会运用。预习 提纲学习过程Unit2 知识整理 一、单词: far 远 street 街道 city 城市 town 小镇 near 在…附近 traffic 交 通 wheel 轮子 through 穿过 ride 骑 cool 酷 fly 飞 young 年轻的 basket 篮子 library 图书馆 public 公共的 transport 交通工具 travel 旅游 trousers 裤子 二、词组: 1. your new home 你们的新家 2. live near…住得离…近 3. on Moon Street 在月亮街 4. live far from…住得离…远 5. on Park Street 在公园街 6. near City Library 在市图书馆附近 7. live in Sunshine Town 住在阳光小镇 8. come to school 来学校 9. on foot 步行 10. by metro 坐地铁 11. a taxi driver 以为出租车司机 12. on the street 在街上 13. through the trees 穿过树林 14. wheels on the bus 公交车上的轮子 15. go round and round 转啊转 16. all through the town 穿越全城 17. have a new bike 拥有一辆新自行车 18. ride the bike 骑自行车 19. show his bike to Sam 把自行车给萨姆看 20.too young 太年轻 21. go to school 去学校 22. don?t think so 不认为如此 23. sit in the basket 坐在篮子里 24. go there 去那儿 25. get there 到达那儿 26.work on a big ship 在一艘大船上 工作 27.go to many cities 去很多城市 28. public transport 公共交通 29.like riding 喜欢骑车 30.help me 帮助我 31.near our school 在我们学校附近 32.not far from here 离这儿不远23二次修订23 33.go to school 上学去 34. in the park 在公园 35. go there on foot 步行去那里 36. get there by bike 骑车到那里 三、句子: 1. How do you come to school? I come to school by car. 你是如何来上学的?我是开车去学校的. 2. How does he/ she come to school? 她/他是如何来上学的? 3. He comes to school by metro.他坐地铁来学校。 4. She comes to school on foot.她步行来学校。 4. Where do they live? They live in/ on…. They live near school. 他们住那里?他们住在…。他们住在学校附近。 5. Where does he/ she live? He/She lives in Sunshine Town. He/She lives far from school.他/她住在哪里? 他/她住在阳光小镇。他/她住得离学校很 远 6. I live on Moon Street , near City Library.我住在月亮街, 在市图书馆附近 7. I like riding it in the park.我喜欢在公园骑它。 8. Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam. Bobby 想把自行车给萨姆看 9. Bobby?s dad does not think so. Bobby 的爸爸不这么认为。 10. He always sits in the basket.他总是坐在篮子里。 11. We sometimes visit her by metro.我们有时坐地铁去拜访她 12. They always go there on foot.他们总是步行去那里。 13. He can get there by bike.他可以骑车到那里。14. My uncle works on a big ship.我叔叔在船上工作。 15. He goes to many cities by ship.他坐船去很多城市。 16. This bike is cool!课后 反思2424 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 6 课时 总课时 12Unit2How do you come to school?学习 目标 重点 难点进行一些练习,让学生对于本课更加清楚,并能够熟练掌握本课单词和句型。熟练运用本课单词和句型并能够在实际情境中熟练运用。预习 提纲学习过程一、用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Where ______(do) Mike live? He_______(live) near school. 2. How_______(do) your brother come to school? He_________(come) to school by bus. 3. Sam always_______(sit) in the classroom. 4. The wheels on the bus______(go) round and round. 5. Liu Tao?s Dad_______(do not) think so. 6. My father_______(go) to work by metro. 二、单项选择。 ( ) 1. I like playing in Disneyland(迪斯尼), but it is _______ home. A. far away B. far from C. far off ( ) 2. Su Hai lives ______ Moon Street. A. in B. on C. behind ( ) 3. My brother and I come to school _______ taxi. A. by B. take C. on ( )4. The wheels on the bus go ________ the town. A. in B. through C. cross ( ) 5. My aunt _______ in a big factory.(工厂) A. work B. works C worked 三、选词填空(次数不限) 。 on , near , in , do , does 1.---Where ______ they live? ---- They live _____ school. 2.--- How _____ your father go to work? ----- He goes to work by car. 3.--- My eCfriend lives _______ Sunshine Town.25二次修订25 4.--- Helen?s family live _______ Park Street. 5. --- Your teacher _______ not think so. 四、看图补全对话。Mike: Where do you live, Yang Ling? How do you _______ to school? Yang Ling: I live ______ school. I come to school ______ _______. Where do you live? Mike: I live in Sunshine Town. I come to school ______ _______. What about you, Liu Tao? Liu Tao: I live _____ Park Street. I come to school ______ ______. My father is a _____ driver.课后 反思2626 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲Unit 3 Asking the way课型new共 6 课时 第 1 课时总课时 131、能听懂、会说、会读 cinema, hospital, shop, zoo 等地点类单词.2、能初步运用句型 How do I get to ?? 及回答:Go along ? Get on/ off ? Turn left/ right ?1、能正确、流利地朗读并理解故事 2、能初步运用所学的单词和句型交流.Words and pharses:cinema, hospital, shop, zoo学习活动 一 自主导学1. Free talk二次修订What?s your hobby?2. Dancing timeDo you like dancing? Let?s dance! (播放兔子舞音乐, 学习 left, right, turn 等单词)二 小组讨论.1. Su Hai and Yang Ling are also like dancing. Today Yang Ling wants to go to Su Hai’s home. Look, what are they doing? (出示插图 1) 2. What are they talking about? (教读插图上的 park station, city library station, book shop, moon steet,get on, get off) 3. Can you work in two and guess?2727 三 交流展示1. Let’s watch and find Is Yang Ling find Su Hai’s home? Who helps her? 2. Read and match四 质疑拓展Reading time: 1. read after the computer 2. read after the teacher 3. read togther (Do you have any questions?)五 检测反馈 1. show time: read in three2. How does Yang Ling get to Su Hai’s home. First, … Next, … Then, … Finally, …板书:Unit 3 Asking the waycinema, hospital, shop, zoo课后反思2828 学科:英语 课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲Unit 3 Asking the way年级;五年级下册 课型 new授课人:共 6 课时 第 2 课时 总课时 141、 复习巩固词汇及 How do I get to…? 及回答:Go along … Turn left/ right …Get on/ off … You can see …on your left/ right.2、能够看图片复述故事内容 3、学习 Fun time, 引导学生用所学句型交流并汇报。 1. 学习 Fun time, 引导学生用问路及指路句型交流并汇报。 2. 学生能理解并掌 握 How do I get to…? 及回答: Go along … Turn left/ right …Get on/ off …Words and pharses:How do I get to…? Go along … Turn left/right …Get on/ off … You can see …on your left/ right.学习活动 一 自主导学1. Magic eyes.二次修订See the pictures or words and say them quickly.2. Free talk How do I get to the Wanda Cinema?二 小组讨论.1. Review story time: PPT(出示文中图片) You are good helpers. Look, Yang Ling can’t find Su Hai’s home. Can you help her? 2. read this story2929 三 交流展示1. So if you are new, how can you ask the way? 2. If someone asks the way, how can you help him or her? You can discuss in groups. 3. read grammar time together.四 质疑拓展1. (出示 fun time 图片) Look! This is Mary, she lives in Sunshine Town. How many streets are there? What are they? What’s in her town? 2. Do you want to visit her town? (work in two)五 检测反馈1. Sharon is new here, too. She wants to get to the shoe shop. How can she get there? Can you help her? 2. (出示 sound time 图片)Look!_____ is in the _____ ______._____ likes _______ ______.But there are so many._____ doesn’t know which to choose. 3. Can you find the rules of the words. 4. Read after the computer. 5. Can you find more words like this?板书: 课后反思Unit 3 Asking the wayHow do I get to…? Go along … Turn left/ right …Get on/ off …3030 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲Unit 3 Asking the way课型new共 6 课时 第 3 课时总课时 151. 感受并掌握英美文化中对“厕所”的称呼。 2. 运用巩固指路句型。 3. 在教师的引导和训练下,学生能正确理解和朗读 cartoon time 中的故事,能读懂 其中趣味之处,并养成良好的阅读习惯。 1.能正确理解,朗读 cartoon time 的故事 2.能正确并熟练运用指路句型。Words and pharses:How can they get to City Cinema? They go there by bus/ taxi/ metro.学习活动 一 自主导学1. Look and say(看图识词, 引出 toilet、restroom) 跟读 toilet、restroom 理解并跟读 In the UK, we ask “Where?s the toilet?” In the US, we ask “Where?s the restroom?二次修订二 小组讨论.1. (出示 cartoon time 插图 1) Look, Bobby and Tina is reading a map. Where do they want to go? Can you guess? They want to go to shoe shop. Because they want to buy new shoes…. 2. Let?s listen. Listen and answer: City cinema.三 交流展示1. How do they go there? Let?s watch cartoon. They go there by metro. 2. Do they watch the film? (出示最后一幅插图)3131 No. 3. Why? Can you read by yourself and conclude the reasons? You can use first, then, finally. First, they want to go there by bus. But they can?t get on it, because it is full. Then, they want to go by taxi. But there are too many cars in the street. Next, they go by metro. But it is late, the film is over.四 质疑拓展Reading time 1.Read after computer (听录音,逐句跟读,注意语音语调。 学生加上自己的表情和动作) 2.Read in roles Work in groups五 检测反馈1.Can you make an ending for the story?Work in groups 2.Act the story板书: Unit 3 Asking the way How can they get to City Cinema? They go there by bus/ taxi/ metro. 课后反思3232 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:共 6 课时 第 4 课时课题 学习 目标 重点 难点Unit 3 Asking the way课型new总课时 164、巩固复习本单元单词。 2、巩固复习本单元重点句型。 3、结合生活,写一篇上学的英文小短文。 4、通过活动和练习检测学习情况。 1、巩固复习本单元的课文、单词和重点句型。 2、结合生活,写一篇上学的英文小短文。Words and pharses: 预习 提纲How do you get to your school? I live on …street. It is near … I come to school … First, I … Then, I … …学习活动 一 自主导学(出示第 34 页插图)Look, this is Dong an Town. Can you introduce it. Hello, this is Dong an Town. There are four streets. They are … There is a …二次修订二 小组讨论Look, this is Robot. He is new here. Can you guide for him? (学生自由选择 cinema, hospital, library, zoo, park 进行交流) Work in two: -- Excuse me, how do I get to …? -- Walk along … Then, turn …at …The …is on your ….3333 三 交流展示Free talk: How do you get to these places from your school? You can choose and talk in two. 师生交流后 pair work (work in pairs)四 质疑拓展1. Where do you live? How do you get to your school? I live on …street. It is near … I come to school … First, I … Then, I… … … 2. Draw and write on page 35 3. Share in your groups.五 检测反馈Game village: (1)Magic eyes.看图说词。 (2)我是小小翻译家。翻译词组和句子。 (3)听力练习(结合一起作业网跟读背诵练习) (4)语音辨析 (5)文化大课堂板书:Unit 3 Asking the way How do you get to your school? I live on …street. It is near … I come to school … First, I … Then, I … …课后反思3434 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:共 6 课时 第 5 课时 总课时 17课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲Unit 3 Asking the way课型reviewUnit3 的课堂练习及知识点归纳帮助学生归纳总结本单元的重点知识点,带领学生学会归纳总结并学会运用。Words and pharses:----Excuse me, How do I get to the zoo? How do I get there? ----Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the zoo, please?学习活动 一 自主导学单词:1. cinema 5. turn 9. take 13. film 17. shiny 电影院 转弯 搭乘 电影 发光的 2. hospital 6. right 10. walk 14. stop 18. place 医院 右 走路 车站 地方 3. shop 7. left along 15. full 19. over 商店 左 沿着 满的 结束 4. zoo 8. station 12. bookshop 16. choose 20. restroom 动物园 车站 书店 选择 休息室二次修订二 小组讨论.词组:1. visit Su Hai?s new home 拜 访苏海的新家 3. take the metro =by metro 搭乘地铁 5. so many 如此多 so many cars 如此多的车 7. walk to Moon Street 去月亮街 10. find the bookshop 书店 12. go along this street 走着 找到 沿着 2. get to your home 4. get on the metro 到达你家 坐上地铁6. get off at City Library Station 在市图书馆站下车 8. next to it 在它旁边 来 11. ask for help 9. come out 出寻求帮助13. at the traffic lights 在交通灯边3535 这条街走 14. on your right 的右边 16. in the shoe shop 子店里 18. at Park Station 站 在你 在鞋 在公园 15. turn right / left 17. shiny shoes 19. which to choose 向右、左转 发光的鞋子 选择哪一个三 交流展示句型: 1. Excuse me, how do I get to the book shop on Moon Street? 打扰一下,我怎么才能到达月亮街上的书店? 2. Go along this street. Turn left at the traffic lights. 沿着这条街走。在交通灯那边向左转。 3. Get on the bus at Park Station. Get off at City Library Station. 在公园站上车。在市图书馆站下车.四 质疑拓展语音: 辅音字母组合“sh” 无论是在音节之首 或 在音节的尾部, 都只有一种读音 发清辅音[ ] 譬如:should 应该;shoulder 肩膀;share 分享; sheep 绵羊 和 在词尾:fish 鱼;wish 祝福;wash 洗;push 推;brush 刷五 检测反馈语法总结:本单元的重点是如何来问路及其回答: 1. Asking the way (问路) 以 zoo 为例,来看看有几种问路的句型: ----Excuse me, How do I get to the zoo? How do I get there? ----Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the zoo, please? ----Can you show me the way to the zoo? / ----Where?s the zoo?板书:Unit 3 Asking the way----Excuse me, How do I get to the zoo? How do I get there? ----Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the zoo, please?课后反思3636 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:共 6 课时 第 6 课时 总课时 18课题 学习 目标Unit 3 Asking the way课型review通过练习,熟练掌握第三单元的内容。指导每种题型该怎么做,帮助学生看懂题目。重点 难点 预习 提纲 学习活动 一 自主导学听录音,选择合适的答句。 ( )1.A. Yes, she does. B. She lives in London. C.SheWords and pharses:How do you get to your school? I live on …street.二次修订comes from Australia. ( street. ( )3.A. My sister can . B. My brother can. C. My )2.A.It?s on your left. B.By bus. C.Go along thisfather does.二 小组讨论.听录音,填入所缺单词 A: Beijing Cinema? B:Let me at the second A:Thank you. ,go this street,and then turn me, do I getlight.The cinema is on your right.3737 B:Not at all.三 交流展示用所给词的正确形式填空 1 .Anna (1ike)drinking milk. _(come)to schoo1?2. -How does Mike -Mike 3. Lily likes(come) often lo school by taxi. (sing)every morning. She四 质疑拓展根据情境选择最佳答案 ( )l.当别人给你指路时,你最后应该说: B.Thank you. C. Yes.A.The same to you. ( A.Sony. ()2.当你向别人问路时,应该先说: B.Hi C.Excuse me)3.当别人向你表达谢意时,你应该回答: B. That's right. C. 0KA.That's all rigt. ()4.当别人赞扬我们漂亮的时候,我们应该回答 B. Thank you C.Not at a11.A.Not beautiful.板书:Unit 3 Asking the wayHow do you get to your school? I live on …street.课后反思3838 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:共 6 课时 第 1 课时 总课时 19课题Unit 4 Seeing the doctor课型new学习 目标1.能正确理解,掌握对话内容,并能朗读,表演对话。 2.能正确听说读写词组:see the doctor, have a rest,take some medicine,drink some warm water 3.初步掌握句型 what?s wrong with you ? I have.重点 难点1.能正确理解,掌握对话内容,并能朗读,表演对话。 2.掌握词组:see the doctor,have a rest, take some medicine, drink some warm water 和句型 What?s wrong with you? I have?What should I do? You should. 3.培养学生听说能力和交际能力。预习 提纲 学习活动4.Words waterand pharses:see the doctor, have a rest,take some medicine,drink some warmStep1 Warming upT:1.Where do you live? 2.How do you come to school? How do you get to school?二次修订Step2 Presentation1.T:YL wants to visit SH?s home.But SH is ill. She wants to see the doctor.教师板书课题。 2.教师出示挂图,让学生用中文描述一下图片信息。 3.学生自由度课文,并找出新单词,试着根据音标拼读。 4.教师领读,学生跟读,注意语音语调的模仿。 5.学生分角色朗读课文。 6.教师出示表格,学生观看课文动画。 Name What?s wrong with her? should7.四人一小组讨论并完成表格,教师检查并完成板书。 Name What?s wrong with her?39should 39 have a rest at home take some medicine drink some warm water 8.教师根据表格情况,模仿复述课文。 9.学生根据表格情况,复述课文,教师给予评价。 10.教师讲表格中的内容擦去,男女生根据表格上的部分信息进行角色扮演复述课文。Step 3 Consolidate the knowledge一.汉译英 就医 二. 根据中文提示完成句子 1.You should You should (服药) (喝一些水) 休息一会Step 4 Summary本节课我们学习了就医用语:What?s wrong with you ?以及答语;我们还学习了以 should 引导的 建议用语,希望学生课后能够用合适的句型互相操练巩固新句型。Step5 Homework1.词组抄写三遍,默写一遍 2.复述课文板书:have? take? drink?Unit 4 Seeing the doctor a fevera headache课后反思4040 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:共 6 课时 第 2 课时 总课时 20课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲 学习活动Unit 4 Seeing the doctor课型new1.会听说读写新单词:medicine, sweet, anything,新词组 brush one?s teeth,eat sweets. 2.学会由 should 引导的否定句:Sb. Shouldn?t do sth. 3.继续复习巩固询问病情句型和建议句型: What?s wrong with you? I have got? What should I do? You should? 1.两个重点句型的熟练运用。 2.掌握 medicine 的发音。 3.掌握并运用 should 引导的否定句的构成Words and pharses: medicine, sweet, anything, brush one?s teeth,eat sweets.Step 1Warming-up二次修订T:1.What?s wrong with SH? 2.What should she do?Step2 Presentation1.T:What?s wrong with Mike?What should he do? 2.教师出示挂图,让学生用中文描述一下图片信息。 3.学生自由读课文,并找出新单词,试着根据音标拼读。 4.教师领读,学生跟读,注意语音语调的模仿。 5.学生分角色朗读课文。 6.教师出示表格,学生观看课文动画。 Name What?s wrong with her? should7.四人一小组讨论并完成表格,教师检查并完成板书。 Name What?s wrong with her? should have a rest at home take some medicine drink some warm water 8.教师根据表格情况,模仿复述课文。 9.学生根据表格情况,复述课文,教师给予评价。 10.教师讲表格中的内容擦去,男女生根据表格上的部分信息进行角色扮演复述课文。4141 11.教师出示 Fun time 的内容,同桌两人利用教材提供的句型互相问答。 例如图片一:What?s wrong with you? I have a cough. What should I do,doctor? You should take some medicine and drink some water.You shouldn?t eat ice creams 12.学生交流答案,教师评价Step3 Consolidate the new knowledge教材练习 1.P38 Ask and answer What?s wrong with Su Hai?? What should she do?? What?s wrong with Mike?? Why does he have a toothache?? What should he do?? 2.P38 Think and answer 1. I have a and a . I should at home. I should and too. 2. I have a I cannot I should not I should in the morning and before bedtime. 一.汉译英 1 去看牙医 2 吃太多的糖果 二.根据中文提示完成句子。 1.You should not (吃太多的糖果) 2.You should (刷牙) Step 4Summary 本节课我们学习了就医用语:What?s wrong with??及其答语,我们还学了以 should not 引导 的否定句,希望学生课后用合适的句型互相操练巩固新句型。 Step5 Homework 1.词组抄写三遍,默写一遍 2.复述课文板书:A toothache doctorUnit4 Seeing the doctor Shouldn?t Should eat too many sweets brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime课后反思4242 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 预习 提纲Unit 4 Seeing the doctor课型new共 6 课时 第 3 课时总课时 211.能正确理解本单元的语法点。 2.能够掌握字母组合 “ch”的发音,并能在各题型中灵活运用。 3.让学生掌握华氏温度和摄氏温度的知识。 2.掌握并能运用本单元的语法知识。 3.能够掌握字母组合 “ch”的发音,并能在各题型中灵活运用。 3.学生熟练掌握本单元的语法知识并能在实际生活中灵活运用 字母组合 “ch”的发音学习活动Step 1Warming-up二次修订T:1.Where do you live? 2.How are you?Step2 Presentation1.Grammar time 的教学 (1)教师让学生根据事先准备的表格将相应人称代词的主格宾格补充完整,并 校对答案。 (2)教师板书句型:What?s wrong with??并在空白地方贴上相应的人物图片。 让学生根据图片相应说出句型,在此过程中教师要提醒学生注意人称代词的宾格 形式。 (3)教师利用大量的图片来创设情境,让学生在情境中本单元的重点句型熟练 运用。 (4)学生总结句式结构,教师板书。 (5)由 brush teeth 引出名词复数不规则变化的单词 (6)教师复习名词复数的规则变化并举例说明。 (7)教师出示复数构成不规律的名词,让学生试着写出它们的复数形式,写的 对给予表扬,写错的用不同的彩笔标注,并教授学生这些复数的发音。 (8)教师准备实例让学生在实际操作中熟练运用这些单词的复数。 例如:用所给词的适当形式填空:The (child) like playing on the field. 2.Sound time 的教学 (1)教师出示挂图并出示以下四个问题,让学生带着问题去研读教材。 Who?s he ? Where?s he? What does he like? Where is he going? (2)学生根据老师出示的问题,自读课文,四人一小组讨论交流。 (3)学生回答问题,教师纠正学生的发音。4343 (4)教师让学生总结字母组合 ch 的发音,并让学生再找出 ch 组合且发音相同的单 词,例如:China Chinese children watch catch which? (5)教师播放录音,学生跟读单词和课文并感受字母组合 ch 的发音。 3.Culture time 的教学 (1)教师让学生观察图片,并了解图片大意,学生提出疑问。 (2)教师解释,并板书华氏温度与摄氏温度的英文表示法:华氏温度 degree Fahrenheit,摄氏温度 degree Celsius。教师教授新单词,并板书转化公式:摄氏温 度℃=华氏温度-32)/1.8,华氏温度=1.8℃+32℃。 (3)先听录音跟读课文而后男女生分角色朗读课文。Step3 Consolidate the new knowledge随堂小练习 一.句型转换 1.She has a stomachache. (对划线部分提问) 2.He should put the book on the desk.(改为否定句) 二.划线部分字母发音是否相同 ( )1.chair chocolate ( ) 2. book cool Step 4 Summary Step5 Homework 1.预习 Cartoon time 标注新单词的音标并读熟悉课文 2.在日常生活中灵活使用这些句型板书:Unit4 Seeing the doctor1. What’s wrong with you ? I/We have? What’s wrong with them? They have? What's wrong with him/her/it? He/She/It has? 2.You should /should not?课后反思4444 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:课题Unit 4 Seeing the doctor课型new共 6 课时 第 4 课时总课时 221.复习句型 What's wrong with??He has a?/Sb. shouldn't do sth.学习 目标2.能用正确的语音,语调朗读对话,在熟读的基础上分角色朗读。 3.熟练运用口头英语 Can you help me ?/Oh,no!/How do you feel now?重点 难点 预习 提纲1.能正确听说读写一下单词和新短语 giraffe neck hurt be happy to can you help me hear well sure 2.能正确听说读写句型:What?s wrong with you ? I have?4.Wordsand pharses:Can you help me ?/Oh,no!/How do you feel now?学习活动Step 1Warming-up二次修订T:1. What?s wrong with Su Hai? What should she do? 2.What?s wrong with Mike? What should he do? What should not he do?Step 2Presentation(1)教师出示图片 T:There are five pictures here. Please guess What?s wrong with them? (2)学生猜测,并用英语说出答案 例如:Picture 1:He is very hot.教师引导:What should he do?学生说出答案。 (3)教师让学生观察其余的四幅图,并完成相应的练习。 (4)教师检测答案,并作出评价 (5)教师让学生预习 Listen and choose 板块的三个问题,带着问题来听录音。 (6)教师播放录音,学生根据复述录音内容并校对答案。 2.Cartoon time 的教学 (1)教师出示图片并提出问题,引导学生讨论 who where what,然后聚焦在 Bobby 在 四 幅 图 里 的 活 动 , 要 求 学 生 用 What?s wrong with the rabbit/elephant/monkey/giraffe 描述。 The rabbit?s ear hurts. The elephant?s nose hurts. The monkey?s arm hurts. The giraffe?s neck hurts. (2)教师播放录音,要求学生跟读模仿,并要求学生注意兔子,猴子,长颈鹿和 大象的语气。教师可以设计如下的阅读任务,以检查学生的理解情况。 例如: How does the rabbit feel now?4545 How does the rabbit feel now? How does the rabbit feel now? Can Bobby help the giraffe at last? Why? (3)复述故事 教师要求学生阅读故事,然后邀请学生以 Bobby 或者第三人称为视角。叙述动 物们就医的经过。然后教师可以找出关键词并板书在黑板上,帮助学生进行复 述,在学生复述熟练的基础上,可以安排四人一小组用头饰进行角色表演,注 意语气语调和任务表情。 3.Ticking time 的教学Step3 Consolidate the new knowledgeP44 完成练习 随堂小练习 一 英译汉 1.hear well 2.have a rest 二 辨音 ( )1.hear near ( )2.today no Step 4 Summary 本节课我们通过练习复习巩固了本单元的重点句型:What's wrong with you? I have?句型,通过 Cartoon time 的学习,不仅复习巩固了本单元的重点句型而 且还学会了请求用语:Can you help me?懂得给予别人力所能及的帮助是一件很 快乐的事,希望同学们利用课后时间巩固操练。 Step5Homework 1.复述 story time 2.抄写本版块的词组三遍,默写一遍。板书:Phrase Rabbit Elephant Monkey GiraffeUnit4 Seeing the doctor hear What’s wrong with you? eat or drink What’s wrong with you? can’t write I can’t ? Can you help me?ear nose arm neck课后反思4646 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:共 6 课时 第 5 课时 总课时 23课题 学习 目标 重点 难点一.单词Unit 4 Seeing the doctor课型reviewUnit4 的课堂练习及知识点归纳帮助学生归纳总结本单元的重点知识点,带领学生学会归纳总结并学会运用。二次修订6.就寝时间 bedtime 7.长颈鹿 giraffe 10.头疼 headache 11.感冒 cold 20.长椅 bench 21.温度 temperature 2.头疼 have a headache 4.休息一下 have a rest 6.吃一些药 take some medicine 8.刷牙 brush one’s teeth 10.吃糖 eat sweets 12.睡觉前 before bedtime 14.去中国 go to China 16.去看他 come to see him 18.不能写 can't write 20.长脖子 long neck1.感觉 feel 2.检查 check 3.应该 should 4.牙医 dentist 5.任何东西 anything 8.脖子 neck 9.发烧 fever 15.鸡 chicken 16.三月 March 二.词组 1.看医生 seeing the doctor 3.发烧 have a fever 5.在家 at home 7.一些温水 some warm water 9.喝水 drink water 11.太多糖 too many sweets 13.在三月 in March 15.在医院 in the hospital 17.耳朵疼 ear hurts 19.指向 point at 三.句型 1.你怎么了? What's wrong with you? 2.我得了头疼。I have a headache. 3.医生我该怎么办?What should I do,Doctor? 4.你应该在家里休息。You should have a rest at home. 5.你应该吃些药喝些温水。 You should take some medicine and drink some warm water. 6.你不应该吃太多的糖。You shouldn’t eat too many sweets. 7.你应该早上和睡觉前刷牙。 You should brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime.4712. 牙疼 toothache 13.药 medicine 14.牙齿 tooth (teeth)47 8.苏海怎么了?What's wrong with Su Hai? 9.她应该怎么办? What should she do? 10.他为什么牙疼? Why does he have a toothache? 11.鲍比非常乐意帮助他们。 Bobby is very happy to help them. 12.你现在感觉怎么样? How do you feel now? 13.我现在听不清楚。 I can’t hear well now! 四.语法总结 1. What?s wrong with you? 你怎么了? 用法:一般用于医生询问病情,同义句为 What?s the matter? 其答句为:I have/have got? 当主语为第三人称单数时,其答句为:主语+has got? What?s wrong with her? She has got a high fever. 2. What should I do? 我应该怎么做呢? 用法:由 What 引导的建议用语,意为“我应该怎么做?”should 为情态动词,此句没有单 复数和时态的变化。 此问句的结构为:What+should+动词原形? 答句的结构为:主语+should+动词原形 3. I can?t eat anything. 我不能吃任何东西。 用法:由 can 引导的否定句,直接在情态动词 can 后加否定词 not 含有情态动词 can 的句型改为一般疑问句,句式结构为: Can +主语+动词原形+其他成分? 肯定回答:Yes,主语+can. 否定回答:No,主语+can?t. 4. You shouldn’t eat too many sweets.你不应该吃太多的糖果。 用法:由 should 引导的否定句,直接在情态动词 should 后加否定词 not.句式结构为:主语 +should not+动词原形+其他成分。 含有情态动词 should 的句型改为一般疑问句,句式结构为: Should +主语+动词原形+其他成分? 肯定回答:Yes,主语+should. 否定回答:No,主语+needn?t课后反思4848 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人:课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 学习活动Unit 4 Seeing the doctor课型review共 6 课时 第 6 课时总课时 24通过练习,熟练掌握第四单元的内容。指导每种题型该怎么做,帮助学生看懂题目。听力部分 一.选出四个单词中与其他单词不同类的选项 ( )1.A.fever B. fly C. cough D. toothache ( )2. A. sweets B. water C. juice D. milk ( )3. A. giraffe B. bear C. panda D. apple ( )4. A. help B. see C. Helpful D. look 二.听录音音,根据问句选择合适的答句 ( )l.A.I have a headache? B.He has a fever. C.she has a bad cold ( )2.A.You should have a rest. B.He should take some medicine C.Yes, I do. ( )3.A. He can go there by bus. B.We can go there by bike. C.She can sing here. ( )4.A.Yes, I do. B.Yes, I don't? C? No, you can't. ( )5.Yes,he is. B.No, he isn?t C? yes, she is. 笔试部分 一.英汉互译(每题 l 分,共 l0 分) l. let me check 会儿 3. brush one's teeth 水 5. eat sweet49二次修订2.休息一 4.喝一些热 6.服药49 7.in March 9.come home 脖子 二.单项选择 ( ) 1.The boy points the wall. A.at, in B.at, on ( )2.You must come dark outside. A.to B./ ( )3.What?s wrong with He has a bad cold. A.her B.him ( )4.What?s wrong with My arm A.hurt B.hurts8.指向 10.他的长the sign C.on, on home early, it?s C.in ? C.his ? . C.hurting三.给下面句子排成通顺的对话 ( )What?s wrong with you? ( ) You should have a rest. ( ) I played football,but I hurt my leg. ( ) I?m sorry to hear that. ( )What should I do? ( )Thank you, doctor. 四.书面表达以三幅图为例,以“What?s wrong with him”为题,写一篇 小作文。 要求:语句通顺,书写认真,不少于四句话。课后反思5050 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型Project 1 Part AB授课人: 共 6 课时 第 1 课时 总课时 25学习 目标1 Review the words and drills we have learned before. 会用 where…? 句型询问并 回答 2 Review the grammar point Where guides the special questions and Try to use it smoothly. 3 Be able to communicate with each other easily. 1 Review the words and drills we have learned before. 2 Be able to communicate with each other and feel happy for communicating. 3 Be able to master the grammar point Where guide the special questions.重点 难点预习 提纲学习过程Step 1 Warm-up 1、让学生根据自己的实际情况回答问题。 (1) Where do you live? (2) How do you come to school? (3) Is there a zoo near your home? (4) Anywhere else? Step 2 Revision 复习已学词汇:根据老师的提示,让学生先读一读,再猜一猜,说出场 所的名称。然后向学生出示各种场所标志的地图。加深巩固单词的学习, 同时让学生看图说一说可以在这些地方做什么。 (1)It is a place. It is big. It is clean. We can see many doctors and nurses there. It is a ___________. interesting things there. It is a ___________. (3)It is a place. It is big and beautiful. We can see many animals there. They are cute and clever.It is a _______. (4)It is a place. It is small. We can send letters and cards there. The postmen work there.It is a ___________. 3、根据各种标志的地图,请学生们尽可能多地用英语说出各种场所的名 称。 . (2)It is a place. It is big and clean. People can see and learn about many二次修订5151 ( bookshop, museum, restaurant, post office, cinema, hospital, supermarket, bank…) Today‘s topic: Around Our cityStep 3 Presentation 1. Know the city: PPT (Picture: Nanjing) T: This is a city. Do you know its name? Great! It?s just our city, Nanjing. Do you like it? Ss: Sure. T: Me, too. Hello, S1.Where do you live? S1: I live in…Town/on…street. T: Where?s our school? S1: It?s on …Street. T: How do you come to school? S1: I come to school by bus from Monday to Friday. Sometimes I come to school on foot. T: Who is your good friend? S1:xx. T: Where does your good friend/he/she live? Ss: He/She lives in/on/near… T: Do you come to school with him/her? S1: Yes/No. T: What do you like talking about? Step 4 Tasks 问答会话练习,让学生以小组的形式操练。 四人小组谈论上述话题: 先示范:看图,猜一猜小女孩想做什么,引出故事,让学生独立 思考,各自回答。 T:What can we ask? Is there a post office near your home/school? Is it near or far away? Where is it? Where do you live? S1: I live in .…Town/on .…Street. T: How do you get there?S1: I take a bus to go there. Oh, you can take a metro to go to the post office, too. ……5252 小组上台对话表演Step 5 Consolidation Make a card: (Enjoy a song: Polly, put the kettle on) 1. Work in groups. Draw a map of your city on page 99. Mark your homes and school on the map. S1: S2: S1: S3: Where do you live? (Where does he live?) I live in .…Town/on .…Street. (He lives in…) Where?s our school? It's on ... Street.2. Mark these places on the map.(bookshop, museum, restaurant, post office, cinema, hospital, supermarket, bank)S1: Where?sthe museum? S2:It?s on ... Street. S1:Where?sthe hospital? S3:It's on ... Street. 3.The students ask and answer each other and make the information maps. Theteacher go around and instruct them. Step6 Homework 1 Read the drills of Part A three times, try to memorize them. 2 Finish the map of our city on Page 99. 3 Think about how to introduce the cities to the whole class. Blackboard design 板书设计: Project 1 Around our city (Period 1) Where do you live? (Where does he live?) I live in .…Town/on .…Street. (He lives in…) Where?s our school? It's on ... Street. (New words or the words which have difficult pronunciations) (Important drills)5353 课后 反思学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型Project 1 Part CD授课人: 共 6 课时 第 2 课时 总课时 26学习 目标1、 Review the words and drills from Unit4 to Unit8 we have learned before. 会用 Where/How…? 句型询问并回答 2 、Review the grammar point Where/How guide the special questions and Try to use it smoothly. 3 、Be able to communicate with each other easily. 4、.Be able to introduce the cities to the class. 1、 Be able to introduce the cities to the class. 2 、Be able to communicate with each other and enjoy the communication. 3 、Be able to master the grammar point Where/How guide the special questions.重点 难点 预习 提纲 学习过程Step 1 Warm-up 1、 Say a chant 进入主题。学生先分组朗读,然后教师示范,学生 跟读后改编儿歌,提高学习的乐趣,培养学生的创造性思维能 力。 (1)How do you go to the zoo? By bus? No! By car? No! By underground? Yes! I go to the zoo by underground. (2)How do you go to the park? By bus? No! Yes! By underground? No! By bicycle? I go to the park by bicycle.54二次修订54 Step 2 Revision 1、Show the students? maps of our city .Talk about them.以此导入单词、 句型和会话练习,帮助学生温习 Part A 和 Part B 中的核心词汇、 句型及真实的英语语言场景交流。 Today?s topic: Around Our School T: Look at the map. This is one map of the cities. Do you want to get more information about it? Then what questions can we ask? T:Is there a post office near your home/school? Is it near or far away? Where is it? Where do you live? S1:I live in .…Town/on .…Street. T: How do you get there?S1: I take a bus to go there. Oh, you can take a metro to go to the post office, too. …T: All right. We have an information map about the city like this. Step 3 Presentation 1、 利用学生的座位表, 复习有关位置的介词, 导入 left ,right 及 between. E.g.: T: I cannot find Kitty .Where is she? How can I find her? S: Kitty sits near Alice. T: Yes, I can see her now .Who sits behind her? Who sits in front of her? S: Tom sits near her .Betty sits in front of her. … 2、利用教室的座位,进一步温习 turn left , turn right ,walk straight ,go along 等关于方向的表达。 E.g.: T: Now I have a book. I want to give it to Peter .How do I do? 请学生用 first ,then, next ,finally 这些词告诉老师到达 Peter 路线。 3、Know some traffic signs5555 4、 Ask and answer 进行主题讨论, 引入 Where/How 引导的特殊疑问句 的话题,小组形式完成问题的讨论。并以 pair work 的形式操练完整 对话 Excuse me, how do you get to the post office? I come to the post office on foot. First, I walk along Winter Street. Next, I Turn left at Spring Street. Then, I walk straight and the post office on my right. Step 4 Tasks 1、 Play a game How do you get to the places in B? Show and tell your class.根据提 示,操练对话,巩固核心句型。 I live in .…Town/on .…Street. I come to … First, I … Next, I … Then, I … 2、教师让一名学生当寻物人,在不让其他人看见的情况下,把一样东 西给心目中的一位同学,大家一起指引寻物人。帮助他找到东西。然后 教师出示图片, 让学生指出 turn left ,turn right ,walk straight 等方向, 并写 一写。请学生课后制作更多的路线图。 3、Post-task activities. 做快速反应游戏。Show some pictures of shop, hospital, post office, supermarket. Then ask students to say out words. 为对话练习作铺垫。 Step 5 Consolidation T: Today is Sunday. Mike is going to visit the Museum. How can he get there? 先示范:看图,说一说 Mike 如何去博物馆的。5656 1、利用 the students? maps of our city,让学生分组开展活动,画出路线 并说一说、演一演 提高学生语言的运用能力 2、分别请几位学生上台出示自己所画的路线图,请全班同学了解他或 者她想去的地方,掌握关键信息,帮助记忆。通过运用语言,拓展 并加深、巩固所学知识。同时请同学们给与评价。 Step6 Homework 1、 Review the words and drills we have learned before. 2、 Write a short passage “around our city”. There?s a model on Page 16&26. Blackboard design 板书设计: Project 1 Around our city (Period 1) Where do you live? (Where does he live?) I live in .…Town/on .…Street. (He lives in…) Where?s our school? It's on ... Street. How do you get there? / How does he get …?I take a bus to go there. /He takes…(New words or the words which have difficult pronunciations) (Important drills)课后 反思5757 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型Unit 5 helping our parents(Story time )授课人: 共 6 课时 第 1 课时 总课时 271. 能听懂、会读、会说单词:parent, clean, cook, sweep, busy, wash .学习 目标2. 能听懂、会读、会说日常用语:what are you doing? What is he/she doing? 及回 答 3. 能正确的理解并朗读课文,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试复述课文内容。 4. 能初步运用本课所学的词汇和句型询问别人正在做什么。重点 难点教学重点:能正确理解并朗读课文,在教师的帮助下尝试复述课文。 教学难点:能初步运用本课所学的词汇和句型询问别人正在做什么。5858 预习 提纲学习过程Step 1 Greeting Step 2 Pre-reading 1.Let?s watch 看一则公益视频关于孩子为父母做家务的 After reading , please answer what? he /she doing?出示中文 生试答 Ss: He /She is …. T(将以上提及的短语综合在一起) Yes, they are helping their parents . Step 3 While-reading 1.Do you help your parents at weekends? Ss: Yes, I often/sometimes/usually/always….. Teach : clean the car, sweep the floor, wash clothes, wash the dishes. T: Great! We can do a lot of things. What about them?出示课文人物。 Can you try to guess what are they doing? 2.Watch the cartoon 3.Are mike and Helen helping their parents? Read the story and underline some difficult words and sentences. 4.Let?s fill Name Mike Helen Tim Jim Doing things二次修订(1)Listen and repeat (2)Do a judge. My father is cooking in the kitchen. Helen is sweeping the floor. Tim and dog are in the living room.5959 Jim is in cleaning the table in the afternoon. Tim and Jim are watching TV in the living room. Step 4 Post-reading 1. Have a talk What do you think of them? Ss have a talk in class. 2. Retell the story. Retell the story and put the pictures on the right place. Step 4 Consolidation T: We know our parents will become older and older, Look!展示另一个关于 父母老去的视频或图片。So now please help your parents with housework and love each other! Because many hands make light work. Homework 1. Read the story 3 times 2. Retell the story according to the pictures.课后 反思学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 2 课时 总课时 28Unit 5 helping our parents grammar and funtime1.能熟练运用句型 what are you doing? I?m… what is he/she doing? He/She is…进学习 目标行对话。 2.能理解并掌握现在进行时态句型的用法及规则。 3.能完成 Fun time 中的任务。重点 难点能初步理解现在进行时态的结构及变化形式。6060 预习 提纲学习过程Step 1 Greeting Step 2 Review T: Watch the story again and review. Now let?s do some exercise. 1.Review the new words 出示课文图片,学生回答并拼写。 2. Retell the story. 3. 出示课文表示现在进行时态的一个句子,让生将剩余的全部找出来。 Step 3 Grammar time 1. 出示 grammar 中的句子 T: Who can try to read? (Ss read) 2. T: Just now, you made a lot of sentences with V-ing, try to find the rules. 学生根据例句,寻找规律。 3. 学生试说规律,教师总结。 4. T: Great! Let?s do some practice. 教师出示 grammar 中的动词,do, clean, cook, eat, help, wash and watch,学生小组讨论动名词形式。 5. Have a check. 6. Say a chant Doing, doing, what are you doing? Cleaning, cleaning, I?m cleaning. Doing, doing, what are you doing? Cooking, cooking, I?m cooking. Doing, doing, what are you doing? Eating, eating, I?m eating. Doing, doing, what are you doing? Washing, washing, I?m washing. 7 .再次出示课文下方短语 T: It?s so easy for you, do you want a difficult one? This time , you should61二次修订61 say a whole sentence.(学生根据所示图片,试着用现在进行时态表述) Step 4 Fun time 1. Sing a song. T: well done! Boys and girls, let?s relax, sing a song& what are you doing?&. You can follow it if you want.(学生跟唱,可自由发挥加上动作等。) 2. 教师出示关于自己的在家做家务的图片 T: What am I doing? S 1: You are… T: What am I doing? S 2: You are… T: What am I doing? S 3: You are… T: Who can ask me ? Ss : What are you doing? T : I?m …. T: 指一生问:What are you doing ? S 1: I?m …. 可多问几人。 3. Work in pairs. 4. 出示 fun time 图片。 T : What is he/she doing? S4 : He is…. 5. Now you can ask and answer in groups. 3 minutes. (学生操练给句型) 6. Let?s share.学生上前表述该句型。 Step5 Practice What are you _____(do)? What ____(be) he doing? She is________ (clean) the windows. What are mike?s parents______ (do)? They are _____(wash) clothes. Homework 1. 用现在进行时态造句, (5 个) 。 2. 课后完成 fun time 的练习。6262 课后 反思学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 3 课时 总课时 29Unit 5 helping our parents( Cartoon time)1. 能够听懂、会说、会读卡通故事中出现的词汇: grow, garden, sweet, pest,学习 目标ladybird, go away. 2. 能够流利地朗读卡通部分。 3. 能够整体理解并简单表演卡通对话重点 难点学生能正确理解、朗读 Cartoon time 中的故事,能读懂其中的趣味之处,能在教 师的指导下表演故事6363 预习 提纲学习过程Step 1 Warm up 1. Greeting 2. Sing a song T: Do you like singing? Ss :Yes, we do. T :Let? s sing together, I think you can sing well. 师生齐唱学过歌曲 Do you like purple grapes? Step 2 Presentation 1.T : Do you like purple grapes? S 1 :Yes T : Why? S 1 : Because...... T : Do you like eating grapes? S 2 : .... T : Are they sweet? S 2 :... 可询问 3、4 名学生 2.T: Bobby likes eating grapes too. What happens? Please read by yourself. 3.学习课文 出示课文第一幅图 T: What is bobby doing? Ss: He is eating grapes. T: That?s right. How does he feel? Ss : He feels happy. T: If he meets some difficulties, What will be? Ss discuss in groups. 出示第二幅图 T: Look, some pests are coming. 教读 pests, 理解词义。64二次修订64 T : What are the pests doing? Ss : They are eating the grapes. 出示第三幅图 T: What happens now? Ss : Birds are coming. T: What are the birds doing? Ss :.... 出示第四幅图 T :Do the birds go away? What are they doing now? Ss :.... 在学习课文的过程中,教师教读生词和短语。 4.小组分角色朗读课文。 5.学生模仿表演 Step 3 Consolidation 1.T: Bobby is angry, right? But the story is unfinished. Now you can discuss and give an ending you like. 3 minutes 学生讨论 2.学生展示各组的发展结果。 3.选出最有趣的最有想象力的一个结局。 Homework 熟读表演课文板书设计:6565 课后 反思6666 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人: 共 6 课时 第 4 课时 总课时 30课题Unit 5 helping our parents (sound time, songtime, checkout time)课型新授型学习 目标 重点 难点1. 能正确朗读字母组合/ing/在单词中的发音。 2. 能流利正确的学唱歌曲。 2. 能独立完成 checkout time 中的练习。 1. 能正确朗读字母/ing/在单词中的发音。 2. 能独立完成 checkout time 中的练习。预习 提纲学习过程Step 1 Greeting Step 2 Sound time 1.Free talk T: Do you remember the title of this unit? Ss : Helping our parents T: How to pronounce “ ing ”? First, you read the word “helping” again. 教师再示范读。 2.给出动词让学生变成动名词后大声朗读。 Do, clean, cook, eat, help, wash, watch….. 学生回答。 3.出示 sound time 图片。 T: What can you get? Ss talk about the picture. 4.教师出示单词 bring, morning, sing, spring. 学生试读并带读。 5. Listen to the tape 6.Read after it. Step3 Checkout time67二次修订67 1.Look and write T: What are the children doing? (1)直接出示图片,同桌一问一答。 (2)教师指名回答。 (3)男生问女生答。 (4)将答案写在书上,同桌互查。 2. Listen, number and say. (1)Show the pictures. ss discuss what are they doing. (2)Listen to the tape. (3)Listen again and number. (4)Have a check (5) Read after the tape. (6)Say in group. Helen is in…., she?s….. (7) 小组展示 Step 4 Song time &Polly, put the cattle on& Homework 板书设计:课后 反思6868 学科:英语 课题年级: 五年级下册 课型 新授型授课人: 共 6 课时 第 5 课时 总课时 31Unit 5 helping our parents (Ticking time)学习 目标 重点 难点1. 通过复习,学生能说出简单的家务活。 2. 能正确运用现在进行时态句型与别人交流。 3. 能正确掌握字母组合 ing 在单词中的发音。 能正确并熟练掌握现在进行时态的结构及变化规则,在一定的情景中正确表达交 流。预习 提纲学习过程Step 1 Sing a song &Polly, put the cattle on& Let?s sing a song first. Step 2 Presentation 1. Show teaching aims In this lesson, we?ll have some learning aims. First, I can name some homework. Then, I can use “are/is/are doing”. Finally, I know the sound of “ing”. PPT 出示目标。 2. Act the story Now let?s come to the first aim. Can you understand “helping our parents”? 教师出示课文图片,学生根据记忆复述课文。 a. Work in groups b. Ask some students to act T: How many stars can you get? PPT 出示 ticking time 1. Step 3 Grammar time T: Let?s come to the second aim. 1.出示 Fun time 游戏,学生用现在进行时态问答。 2.总结现在进行时态的语法结构和动名词的变化规则。69二次修订69 3.教师给出易考易错的单词,让学生再次练习。 T: How many stars can you get? PPT 出示目标。 Step 4 Sound time T: Let?s come to the third aim. 出示单词 bring, morning, sing, spring. Read and find T: What?s the pronunciation of “ing”? Can you say more words? T: How many stars can you get? PPT 出示目标。 Homework板书设计:课后 反思7070 学科:英语年级: 五年级下册授课人: 共 6 课时 第 6 课时 总课时 32Unit 5 helping our课题parents(Ticking课型新授型time( exercise))1. 通过复习,学生能说出简单

我要回帖

更多关于 you ll see 的文章

随机推荐