不小心支付了游戏,怎么让官方卖家让修改退款原因

Money Back Guarantee Policy & GOG.COM SUPPORT CENTER
1. WHAT IS THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
At GOG.com, we're confident in the quality of the games we sell and the work that we put into getting them ready for you to play them. If a game that you've bought on GOG.com doesn't work and our team of expert Support staff can't solve the problem for you, we will give you back your money.2. IS IT AVAILABLE FOR EVERY GAME?
Yes. The Money Back Guarantee applies to all games available on GOG.com. Please note that Gwent purchases are considered "Virtual Goods" and as such are considered final and non-refundable.3. WHICH COUNTRIES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
All countries are eligible. Wherever you live, you are entitled to get a full refund if, for technical reasons, your game doesn’t work on your system.4. HOW DOES IT WORK?
If, within 30 days after the purchase of your game, you experience technical problems or game-breaking bugs that prevent you from finishing your game, contact our customer support. They will do their best to help you fix the problem and if, at the end of their attempts to solve the problem your game is still not working, we'll give you back your money.5. WHEN WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK?
The time between us issuing a refund, and you getting your money back, can vary depending on your payment method:- If you paid with a Visa or Mastercard or AMEX, you will get the money back on your bank account within a few business days.- If you paid via PayPal, the time needed to process your refund will vary, depending on the kind of payment you used (PayPal balance, or through your bank account, or your debit or credit card linked to your account). As soon as we issue the refund, you will receive an email from PayPal, which will contain more details about the process.- If you paid via Paysafecard, we will need your bank account information in order to issue the refund. Unfortunately the nature of Paysafecards makes this necessary. As this will be a bank transfer, most likely international, the amount of time needed for you to receive the funds will vary.6. I WANT A REFUND! HOW DO I INITIATE THE REFUND PROCEDURE?
You simply need to contact our Support Team, by using the “Technical Issues with Games” form, and describing the problem as accurately as possible. We will get back to you with what we think might help fix your problem. If we can't get it working together, you will get your money back.7. I'M ANGRY! CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK RIGHT AWAY?
We always aim to provide our users with working games, so first we'll try to get your purchase working on your system. If we can't get it working, we'll get you your money back. No worries. :)8. WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER WITH TRYING TO GET MY GAME WORKING? ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK!
Our top priority is to help you get the game working, and this means that we will require some cooperation from you. We won't ask anything extravagant, or super time-consuming, like a system reinstall, but if you absolutely refuse to try anything, we won't be able to determine whether the problem can be fixed or not, and won't be able to issue a refund.This is especially relevant if there are some glaring issues with your computer, like DirectX faults, or drivers that are ancient, or even missing.9. CAN I GET A REFUND FOR A GIFT I'VE RECEIVED?
Since you did not pay for the games yourself, we can offer you a replacement game of equal or lesser value, as a form of store credit. If the person who purchased the gift prefers to receive a full refund, this is possible, however they should contact us about this separately.10. CAN I GET A REFUND FOR GIFT I'VE SENT TO SOMEONE AND THEY HAVE PROBLEMS RUNNING THE GAME?
Sure, but the gift recipient will have to contact us first - our priority is to get the game working properly, after all. If we're unable to help, however, and a refund will be in order, then that is what we will do.11. WHAT ABOUT PRE-ORDERS?
You can cancel pre-orders at any time before the game's release, and get the money back.12. WHAT ABOUT GAME PACKS AND DLCS?
For technical reasons we cannot divide a game pack (for instance, a season pass, or a pack containing the base game and its DLCs), so you’ll get a refund for the full pack and, as a consequence, the full pack will be removed from your account.If a DLC itself doesn’t work on your system, and we cannot help you fix it, you will get your money back for the DLC itself. If the main game doesn’t work, and we’re unable to help, we will refund its DLCs as well.13. MY SYSTEM DOESN'T MEET THE MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED ON PRODUCT PAGE, CAN I GET A REFUND?
Well, there's a reason why we post the system requirements on each game's page: so you can see for yourself what you'll need to have on your rig in order to be able to run the game. If your game doesn't work because you misread our system specs, all we can really offer is that we're sorry for you. :( Please note that we also cannot provide support if you're trying to run our games through virtual machine software.14. BUT WHAT IF A WHOLE LOT OF MY GAMES DON'T WORK?
We know that, since we're the Internet's leading DRM-free gaming platform, our Money Back Guarantee offer here is open to a certain amount of abuse. If you're being a bad person who's abusing our trust of you and asking for a whole lot of your games to be refunded and we can't resolve your problems, we'll have to stop offering you refunds.
So don't be that guy. No one likes that guy. How many games can you ask for money back? We're humans here, so there's no hard numbers. If it seems like you're exploiting us, we'll let you know and tell you that this will be your final refund offer from us.
Do you have more questions?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. On weekdays, we normally reply within 24 hours, but during weekends we can only respond that quickly to high-priority, time-sensitive cases. All other cases will be looked into first thing next week.
Want to get help and maybe make some new friends?
We’ve got a great community here on GOG, which is always eager to help out. Please make sure not to share private data on public forums, though!律师加盟热线:400-678-6088
手机找法网
您的当前位置:&&&&&正文
未成年人不小心用手机充值游戏能退款吗
未成年人不小心用手机充值游戏能退款吗
提问者:wl9054***时间: 01:46:45地点:1个回答
未成年人不小心用手机充值游戏能退款
追问:那要怎么退,走什么程序
答:答:1、根据我国民法通则的规定10周岁以下的未成年人是无民事行为能力人;10周岁...
已帮助: 人
答:你好,根据你的说法,已经涉及了赌博罪。你的违法所得以及赃物是要没收的。另外取保候...
答:我感觉应当是谁付款退给谁。...
答:可以要求村委会开具证明证实该精神病人具有精神障碍的问题。可以办理,对于已经出现潜...
答:不能,监护人不能损害子女的利益处分子女名下的财产。监护人应当履行监护职责,保护被...
其他类似咨询
答: 强奸罪的量刑标准一般如下:1.构成强奸罪的,可以根据下列不同情形在相应的幅度内确
答: 要具体看情况,综合分析,以下法条可供参考:我国刑法第二百三十六条以暴力、胁迫或者
答: 利息在24%年的内的是合法的,超出这个的不予支持,你需要证明已经归还的部分的证据
答: 最高人民法院《关于人民法院审理离婚案件处理子女抚养问题的若干具体意见》第7条:“
答: 你好,对于你提问的未成年人故意杀人判几年的问题,按照我国刑法的规定,如果是十六周
法律百科专题
热门知识推荐
最新咨询回复
回答:根据法院的判决书内容执行。
回答:多少钱?比较困难,如果骗了很多人可以报警试试
回答:这个您可以去查一下村民组织法等规定
回答:把手机掉地上,可以起诉解决的
回答:工伤十级赔偿包括一次性伤残补助金7个月的本人工资、一次性工伤医疗补助金、
回答:关看守所的五天也算的。
回答:配合法院不阻碍执行就不会。
回答:如果是诈骗可以报警,不是同一个地方的不要紧。如果可以确定是诈骗,任何一个
回答:可以私聊的,打我手机联系。
回答:可以起诉法院追讨款项。
回答:一般不需要。
回答:父母的名字,你无权分。
回答:可以根据交警做出的事故责任认定书,然后委托律师起诉法院索赔损失。
回答:你好要福清当地派出所肯接受就好办
回答:户口问题问派出所建房问题问国土局
回答:还是先由公司赔偿的。
回答:欠小额的钱申请分期10年。可以起诉
回答:不可以,把棚子都拆了。合法
回答:孩子户口跟爸爸可以在妈妈户籍所在地读书
回答:不拿什么?不支付工资?可以向劳动监察大队反映,也可以申请劳动仲裁
回答:这个肯定不会影响了,您的车丢了,又不是您违法了,怎么会影响您
回答:现在可以异地办理办理啊
回答:邻居家要盖房子,可以协商
回答:若没有特殊约定,属于公司的财产。
回答:子要申请注册设计公司画图他爸71岁身份证不能用,借的你有危害
回答:要注册公司设计画图,复印件不行,
梁静飞律师
为您推荐地区及消费者权益专业律师、优质消费者权益法律咨询、优质消费者权益法律知识等内容,如果有法律纠纷寻求帮助,可以在线!
地区律师:
热门城市律师:
福建律师:
消费者权益专业律师:
消费者权益法律咨询:
消费者权益法律知识:安卓手游怎么退款?
除非你去和游戏运营商协商,不过一般不会退的
目前还没有任何一家的游戏软件商愿意退款,游戏软件一直是监管最为,薄弱的地方。换句话来说是基本上没有监管,退钱,就别指望了
不能。的。就和买游戏币一样
只要您成功冲上以后是不可能给您再退款的,大多数都是这种情况的。是不是您没想好到底充不充,不小心就冲上了。您还是以后在应用宝里下载游戏或者充值游戏吧,应用宝里的程序设置的比较人性化,在你充的时候都是会再三提醒您的。并且应用宝里还有好多不花钱的游戏也是非常的好玩的,都是免费的。
看你买的是否有3包了,如果你使用超过7天以上,那么是退不了,你可以打客服问下。
一般都不能退款的,只要信息发出去就受不回来了。没的办法,不过它还是会有短信提示的
没法退,你可以找一下腾讯客服
希望不大,问问客服吧
首先是官方国服版,下载后安装在手机,这个也是目前列王的纷争最稳定的版本 第二个如果有小米手机, 第三个是QQ/微信版本,。 第四个是360版,。 其他类推,只要下载他们的应用商城搜索列王的纷争基本上都是他们的版本。
手机游戏开发其实是j2me,是java语言的一个发展方向,用j2me就可以制作手机游戏以及软件,对于自学的话我个人推荐《java me 使用详解——用eclipse进行移动开发》这本书,讲解很详细,适合入门学习,从高级用户界面开始学习,然后低级用户界面,用户存储,游戏开发,这样的一个学习过程,但是说实话,你如果是自学的话入门可以,但是如果想编一个像样的游戏的话那估计难度有点大,因为在手机游戏开发过程中很多东西都是经验,很多人说j2me简单,其实说实话,是简单,不就是那11个包里的那几个类的调用吗?但是用这些类里的方法什么的结合起来编写一个游戏,那就不简单了,这时候就需要一个老师或者有经验的人给你指点一下了,就是这样。 手机游戏开发(也就是j2me)其实不难,技术性的东西不难,难就难在逻辑思考,重在算法的编写,游戏中间需要许多的NPC,这些NPC的活动都是需要你编写很多的代码来实现人工智能的,所以,加油!祝你成功!
Copyright &
就爱阅读网 All Rights Reserved. 鲁ICP备号-4
声明:文章《安卓手游怎么退款?》由就爱阅读网友共享发布,目的只是为了归纳学习和传递资讯
所有作品版权归原创作者所有,与本站立场无关,如用户分享不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!在线等,支付宝误充游戏可以退款么?【混沌与秩序2吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:45,486贴子:
在线等,支付宝误充游戏可以退款么?
今天不小心点了个168, 直接支付宝扣款了 。请问一下可以退款么? 求大神告诉。
数码家电「天猫618」抢100元大额券,先到先得!每满,大屏满减,惊爆狂欢!「天猫618」全民狂欢&嗨&购,理想生活上天猫!
这游戏能用支付宝充钱?你是怎么做到的教我一下
可以退,搜索itunes订单退款教程。不过不一定成功
你们那是苹果服吗
苹果绑定支付宝可以的,那天手贱点了cf 128的,上路先去网页退款不行,然后打电话给客服,墨迹了20多分钟,最后说不行,然后晚上突然给我退了
有我惨吗。刚手贱点的。妈的。我只想冲68。结果看错了点了返利68的
退款了吗?我也点错了。很伤
我都退了两个168的。连续两个,苹果二话不说就给退了。。。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴小孩误用支付宝购买游戏钻石4000多元怎样才能退款。_百度宝宝知道

我要回帖

更多关于 卖家让修改退款原因 的文章