同参数产品
适用场合:
同参数产品
可否定做:
同参数产品
建议零售价:
同参数产品
正在加载中........
慧聪网厂家上海天屹办公家具有限公司为您提供WJ5674JJ加厚三斗移门柜 上海书柜 文件柜 特价优惠 的详细产品价格、产品图片等产品介绍信息,您可以直接联系厂家获取WJ5674JJ加厚三斗移门柜 上海书柜 文件柜 特价优惠 的具体资料,联系时请说明是在慧聪网看到的。
detail3e相关商品推荐¥100.00¥1200.00¥520.00¥1180.00¥1550.00¥2.00¥859.00¥10.00热门商品推荐 ¥100.00 ¥1200.00 ¥520.00 ¥1180.00 ¥1550.00 ¥2.00 ¥859.00 ¥10.00
detail3e店内热门商品面议面议面议面议
detail3e文件柜相关资源文件柜热门产品搜索文件柜相关热门专题更多&热门商机最新商机
提示:您在慧聪网上采购商品属于商业贸易行为。以上所展示的信息由卖家自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布卖家负责,请意识到互联网交易中的风险是客观存在的。推荐使用,保障您的交易安全!
联系人:姬笑娜 & 女士
021 ******
136 ******
请供应商联系我
手机号不能为空
姓名不能为空
请供应商联系我
您对该公司的咨询信息已成功提交请注意接听供应商电话。
detail3e关于文件柜
detail3e同类其他品牌
detail3e您是不是在找
您采购的产品:
请输入采购产品
您的手机号码:
请输入手机号码
*采购产品:
请输入采购产品
*采购数量/单位:
请输入采购数量
请选择单位
*采购截止日期:
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入验证码
*短信验证码:
<input id="valid_Code1" maxlength="6" placeholder="请输入验证码" name="VALIDCODE" class="codeInput" onkeyup="this.value=this.value.replace(/\D/g,'')" onkeypress="if(event.keyCode
57) event.returnValue =" type="text">
免费获取验证码
为了安全,请输入验证码,我们将优先处理您的需求!
请输入验证码
发送成功!
慧聪已收到您的需求,我们会尽快通知卖家联系您,同时会派出采购专员1对1为您提供服务,请您耐心等待!
136 ******
联系人:姬笑娜&网络部 主管
公司名称:上海天屹办公家具有限公司
备注:点击关注按钮后才可自动收到卖家电话
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入验证码
*短信验证码:
免费获取验证码
为了安全,请输入验证码,我们将优先处理您的需求!
请输入验证码
按字母分类 :From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Time period
1524 to present
Descendants
Variations
Other letters commonly used with
J is the tenth
and the . Its normal
or, now uncommonly, jy . When used for the , it may be called yod ( or ) or yot ( or ).
The letter J originated as a
letter I, used for the letter I at the end of
when following another I, as in XXIIJ or xxiij instead of XXIII or xxiii for the Roman numeral representing 23. A distinctive usage emerged in .
() was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his ?pistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language") of 1524. Originally, 'I' and 'J' were different shapes for the same letter, both equally representing /i/, /i:/, and /j/; but,
developed new sounds (from former /j/ and /ɡ/) that came to be represented as 'I' and 'J'; therefore,
J, acquired from the
J, has a sound value quite different from /j/ (which represents the initial sound in the English word "yet").
In English, ?j? most commonly represents the
//. In , the phoneme /d?/ was represented orthographically with ?cg? and ?c??. Under the influence of , which had a similar phoneme deriving from Latin /j/, English scribes began to use ?i? (later ?j?) to represent word-initial /d?/ in Old English (for example, iest and, later jest), while using ?dg? elsewhere (for example, hedge). Later, many other uses of ?i? (later ?j?) were added in
from French and other languages (e.g. adjoin, junta). The first
book to make a clear distinction between ?i? and ?j? was published in 1633. In loan words such as raj, ?j? may represent /?/. In some of these, including , , , and , the regular pronunciation /d?/ is actually closer to the native pronunciation, making the use of /?/ an instance of a . Occasionally, ?j? represents the original /j/ sound, as in
for details). In words of Spanish origin, where ?j? represents the
[] (such as jalape?o), English speakers usually approximate with the
In English, ?j? is the
in words, being more frequent only than ??, ??, and ??. It is, however, quite common in proper nouns, especially personal names.
Pronunciation of written &j& in European languages
The great majority of , such as , , , ,
and , use ?j? for the
//, which is usually represented by the letter ?y? in English. Notable exceptions are ,
and (to a lesser degree) . ?j? also represents // in , and those ,
that use the Latin alphabet, such as , , , , , , ,
and . Some related languages, such as Serbo-Croatian and , also adopted ?j? into the
for the same purpose. Because of this standard, the
letter was chosen to be used in the
as the phonetic symbol for the sound.
In the , ?j? has generally developed from its original palatal approximant value in
to some kind of . In , , , and
it has been fronted to the
// (like ?s? in English measure). In , by contrast, it has been both
and backed from an earlier // to a present-day /x ~ h/, with the actual phonetic realization depending on the speaker's dialect/s.
In modern standard
spelling, only
words, proper nouns (such as , ,
etc.) or those borrowed from foreign languages have ?j?. Until the 19th century, ?j? was used instead of ?i? in , as a replacement for final -ii, and in vowel groups (as in Savoja); this rule was quite strict for official writing. ?j? is also used to render // in dialect, e.g. Romanesque ajo for standard aglio (–//–) (garlic). The Italian novelist
used ?j? in vowel groups in his works written in I he also wrote in his native , which still uses the letter ?j? to represent // (and sometimes also [d?] or [gj], depending on its environment).
represented by ?j? has a variety of realizations according to the regional dialect: [g?, k?, j, ?, ?, ?, ?, x] (the last one is typical of ).
Among non-European languages that have adopted the , ?j? stands for // in
and , for // in . ?j? stands for // in , , , , , , , and . It represents a
// in , , and . In , ?j? stands for a voiceless alveolar plosive, //.
, ?j? stands for //, the unaspirated equivalent of ?q?.
does not use the letter ?j?, although it is used in some proper names and non-standard transcriptions to represent either ? [t?] or ? [t??] (the latter following Pali/Sanskrit root equivalents).
In romanized , ?j? represents ?, pronounced [dz].
letter , from which the following symbols originally derive
I i&#160;: Latin letter , from which J derives
?&#160;: Modifier letter small dotless j with stroke
?&#160;: Modifier letter small j with crossed-tail
-specific symbols related to J:
-specific symbols related to J: U+1D0A ? LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL J, U+1D36 ? MODIFIER LETTER CAPITAL J, and U+2C7C ? LATIN SUBSCRIPT SMALL LETTER J
Unicode name
LATIN CAPITAL LETTER J
LATIN SMALL LETTER J
LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS J
1 Also for encodings based on ASCII, including the DOS, Windows, ISO-8859 and Macintosh families of encodings.
Unicode also has a dotless variant, ? (U+0237). It is primarily used in
and in mathematics. It is not intended to be used with diacritics since the normal j is softdotted in Unicode (that is, the dot is removed if a diacritic i Unicode further states that, for example i+ ¨ ≠ ?+¨ and the same holds true for j and ?).
In Unicode, a duplicate of 'J' for use as a special phonetic character in historical
linguistics is encoded in the Greek script block as ? (Unicode U+03F3). It is used to denote the
/j/ in the context of Greek script. It is called "Yot" in the Unicode standard, after the German name of the letter J. An uppercase version of this letter was added to the Unicode Standard at U+037F with the release of version 7.0 in June 2014.
font by , the letter "J" is rendered as a
(note this is distinct from the Unicode code point U+263A, which renders as ?). In Microsoft applications, ":)" is automatically replaced by a smiley rendered in a specific font face when composing rich text documents or HTML email. This autocorrection feature can be switched off or changed to a Unicode smiley.
In , J stands for .
In , j is one of the three imaginary units of .
In the , J is the symbol for the , the
and related fields, j is the symbol for the
(the square root of -1) (in other fields the letter
is used, but this would be ambiguous as it is also the symbol for ).
A J can be a
term for a
( cigarette)
"J", Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989)
"J" and "jay", Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993)
in Italian .
Hogg, Richard M.; Norman Francis B Roger L Suzanne R R. W. B John Algeo (1992). . . p.&#160;39. &#160;.
English Grammar, Charles Butler, 1633
Wells, John (1982). . Cambridge, UN: Cambridge University Press. p.&#160;108. &#160;.
Penny, Ralph John (2002). A History of the Spanish Language. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. &#160;.
(2007). . Mineola, NY: Legas. pp.&#160;11–12.
Constable, Peter ().
; et al. ().
Ruppel, K Rueter, J Kolehmainen, Erkki I. ().
(at the very bottom)
Nick Nicholas,
Pirillo, Chris (26 June 2010).
Chen, Raymond (23 May 2006). . The Old New Thing. .
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
The dictionary definition of
at Wiktionary
The dictionary definition of
at Wiktionary
&#160;"". . 15 (11th ed.). 1911.
Letter J with
: Hidden categories:域名查询:cn域名删除时间
拟删除域名(网址)名单 - domain-history.info(责任编辑:xbcd)&
相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:
主办单位:中共夹江县委宣传部
承办单位:夹江县网络舆情中心