planet nomads怎么玩按按哪个键降落

Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Curator Review
“&De lo poquísimo que he podido ver, tiene pinta de que es un juego que voy a saber disfrutar& Rese?a completa en el blog, por Darkor_LF”
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 47 Steam Achievements
Title: Planet Nomads
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 May, 2017
&TOP3 Best Upcoming Indie of 2016 Player's Choice at Indie DB IOTY&- 27th December, 2016, &People’s Choice Award Winner&- 16th April, 2016, Game Access&Best Graphics Nominee&- 16th April, 2016, Game Access&TOP5 Best Upcoming Indie of 2015 Player's Choice at Indie DB IOTY&- 27th December, 2015,
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&As a sandbox game, Planet Nomads is the perfect title for emergent development. We have been working closely with our Alpha Nomads for seven months to bring Planet Nomads to its first Early Access version. (And close to two years on the game's building system.) Now's the time to invite the perspective of a broader audience to help shape the game.
Furthermore, as an indie developer and a team of thirteen, we can put the continuous funding to good use and get more hands on the deck and execute our grand vision for Planet Nomads faster and in full.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Hard to make such a long-term prediction at this point, but generally speaking we want to stay in Early Access for a year or two.
While we aim to develop a complete simulator of a stranded astronaut scientist who manages to build a spaceship to get back to space to cruise the stars and star systems, possibly managing to find a way home, we don't want to wore out our passion for this project. Four years of pouring our hearts and souls into Planet Nomads sounds about right.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Significantly! We're still in the first half of this journey. The game already offers a solid gameplay for several hours minimum (tens of hours if you are into the sandbox genre and hundreds if you are really passionate about creating things), but we aim higher than that.We'll want to expand modding, introduce space flight and orbital building. Make the weather more realistic and tied to survival, develop water that pours over the land, introduce more environment hazards, more creatures and more building options.If you give us the chance, we won't let it go in vain.The features we want to focus on first: Greatly improved creature AI and behavior (Done) More reliable physics for 10+ wheeled vehicles and mobile fortresses (Done) Introduction of flying machines (Done) Traveling between planets Emerging storyline More planet types with different biomes More mechanical blocks such as bearings and joints (Done)&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&We are procedurally generating actual planets with multiple biomes spreading from pole to pole. The system is ready for seamless interplanetary travel. There's water and there are underwater biomes.There's a block-based building system in place complete with physics, stunning wheel physics and functional blocks that provide plenty of creative opportunities.We have Survival and Creative Modes ready in the game.The Survival Mode Upgradeable particle-manipulating multi-tool Upgradeable suit, jetpack and inventory space Half-hundred different types of alien animals to keep you busy (and endangered) Player characteristics to take care of: health, food, hydration and stamina Positive and negative conditions based on the characteristics above (and your behavior in the game) Progression through a tech-tree Plenty of other features and mechanics left for discovering Crash-Sites and Monuments to discover and story to uncoverThe Creative ModeAs the name suggests, a slightly less stressful environment for the architects and engineers who don't want to be bothered by hunger and thirst and death while they weld magnificent things into existence.Also suitable for happy-go-lucky explorers of the unknown worlds.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The general idea is to gradually raise the price as the game grows with features and content, until full release. Everything depends on how well the game is received and what the players are saying.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&There are two main aspects of the Early Access we want to take full advantage off.
First of all, while we're devoting a lot of our resources to the game's design and &ease of use&, we've been proven time and time again by our Alpha Nomads and existing players that when you are too close to something for too long, you do suffer from a certain blindness to it. Therefore, we depend on our players to open our eyes.
Secondly, as a small team we need to prioritize a lot, carefully weighing which features are more important than others. We have our assumptions, but it's way better to hear it directly from the community what should be improved and added next.&
Buy Planet Nomads
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
15 February
Hello Nomads,In today's release we present new block for connecting conveyor systems. If you cannot fit pipes from different grids, just bring them close and put Conveyor Connector on each end.We have also added two different shapes of solar panels and one new type of cockpit. The new cockpit is made mostly of glass so you will have better view, especially under your feet.Last but not least, we have unlocked 3 new languages in menu. It's not 100% completed, but very near to finish.Here is the complete list of changes: new block Conveyor Connector - to join conveyors from different grids new block Glassed Cockpit - for better maneuvering of your air crafts new blocks Flat Solar Panels and Sloped Solar Panels new &beta& languages: Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Czech optimized mass recalculation fixed conveyors recalculation when grids are split fixed vanishing buildings when last part of terrain chunk is deleted
2 February
Hello Nomads,Today we have just a small update, consisting mainly of fixing error in block colorization and some other minor tweaks.Full list of changes: fixed missing materials (air blades that become pink suddenly) increased maximum distance of the camera in 3rd person view radial menu / inventory &Open& disambiguation fixed recalculation of remaining power in generators after load inverted display of selected color in color picker
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Planet Nomads is a singleplayer sci-fi sandbox game of survival on alien planets through block-style building. You are a lone astronaut scientist crash-landing on a strangely captivating planet. Keeping your wit together and securing your basic survival needs that include food, water and building material is the best start towards figuring out a way out of this messy situation.Planet Nomads delivers a unique gaming experience by combining building, survival and exploration together to make you feel like a true survivor.Building is the cornerstone of Planet Nomads. What you build determines your survival chances and increases your action radius. Building helps you to progress further and uncover advanced materials. Close to a hundred blocks await to let you create nearly anything your imagination can come up with.You may have explored your immediate surrounding, but a couple kilometers North or South, things are radically different. Multiple biomes cover the planet from pole to pole depending on the climate. Sandy engine blends the biomes naturally, making sure the journey to the North pole is an epic and everchanging adventure.Surviving on an inhabited planet is no easy task, but with careful planning, caution and a healthy amount of curiosity, you can do it. As long as you overcome poisonous plants and curious beasts, avoid being slashed to pieces, frozen to death, eaten alive, starved and generally ended.Planet Nomads has been successfully Kickstarted, is now going through its Early Access, and it's being developed and improved together with our growing Nomadic family. You are most welcome to join us.How can a life of a Nomad look like?Things have changed radically since my crash-landing. During the first days, I was hardly able to get food. Securing every meal was a life or death struggle back then, while now I have greenhouses to produce food for me. The planet felt strangely Earth-like at first, with atmosphere composition close enough to ours so that the suit filters have no problem processing it for me to breath. Then one day I saw a pack of creatures that looked like some kind of armored gorillas. I was watching them for a while when the biggest one saw me. It stood on its legs and started thumping its chest. I got the message loud and clear and quickly departed.I have a good thing going. I started growing all of my food. I've built a rover and use it to collect resources from nearby mining spots I set up. It's beautiful out here, but it's not like I intend to settle down and grow old. I'm a building a much bigger version of the rover now. With some clever design choices I should be able to fit it with a generator, 3D printer and stasis chamber so it's all self-reliable and caring to all my needs. I intend to check what's beyond the horizon. Maybe there's a way out. Maybe there are other survivors out there.There was an unexpected turn of events today. The armored gorillas paid me a visit. I don't think they like the mining machines that much so they came to tell me. I thought I could hide inside the base and wait it out, but the beasts started throwing huge rocks at the walls and the walls were caving in with a screeching noise all around me. I fired up the one mining machine I have in my base to serve as a distraction. Luckily enough I scheduled a test run of my new mobile base for this day. It was standing by all powered up and ready. I made a run for it, quickly got into the cockpit and got away this time. But there's no going back now. I'm a Nomad.Hundreds of stories like this await you in Planet Nomads. Come and survive your own. completely mineable voxel terrain physics-ruled block-based building actual wheel physics for vehicles, rails, traps and gadgets three types of wheels hover physics multiple biomes based on temperature and humidity Improved animal AI to catch you off guard climate-based creature diversity automated mining machines and production blocks mobile bases survival mechanics embedded to the game's core design constant evolution based on community feedback
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Win 7 - 64bitProcessor: Intel i3-6300 or AMD FX 6300Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD R7 260xDirectX: Version 11Storage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX CompatibleAdditional Notes: Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
Recommended:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Win 10 - 64bitProcessor: i5 4690 / Amd FX 8370Memory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 / AMD R9 280x/380Storage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX CompatibleAdditional Notes: SSD Recommended, Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: OSX 10+Processor: i7 2.6GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GT650MStorage: 4 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
Recommended:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemAdditional Notes: Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Use Good Measure (Tested on openSUSE Leap 42.1)Processor: Intel i3-6300 or AMD FX 6300Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / AMD R7 260xStorage: 4 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
Recommended:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemAdditional Notes: Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
@Craneballs 2017 All rights reserved.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(549 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(78 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(492)
Negative&(197)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(549)
Other&(140)
All Languages&(689)
Your Languages&(390)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website当前位置:&&&正文
PlanetNomads汉化补丁
补丁类别:汉化补丁
补丁语言:中文
补丁大小:0MB
游戏类型:动作游戏
发布日期:
操作系统:Vista,winXP,win7,win8
评论:当前有 条评论
补丁简介《Planet Nomads》这款游戏玩家要是看不懂英文的话,游戏过程可能会异常艰难,所以小编在这带来了Planet Nomads汉化补丁,能够给玩家带来一个熟知的语言环境,需要的玩家就不要犹豫了,赶紧来吧!使用说明1、解压缩;2、复制全部文件到游戏目录,运行EXE安装汉化;3、开始游戏。游戏截图
提示:本站补丁包都会通过自带的极速下载器下载,请用户放心下载,下载后会自动解压包到所需路径。 为了保证正常下载和安装,请不要更改补丁包的名字,否则无法下载!
热门攻略推荐
兽人王国的图腾修理工程活动已经快一个月了。这个活动玩家需要为兽人王国建…
建造图腾活动已经进行到第四周了。很多小伙伴想必都已经换了自己想要换的道具了吧。其…
热门资讯推荐
微信扫描关注公众号
Www.Wanyx.Com. Some rights reserved
湘ICP备号-3
苏网文〔-015号
湘公网安备20药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、、和Copyright(C)2018 优酷 youku.com 版权所有不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 planet nomads中文 的文章

随机推荐