Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 May, 2017
Play Zombidle : REMONSTERED
Free To Play
Recent updates
8 November
Hey my dudes! This week we are wrapping up the Halloween storyline, spoiler: everyone got fat and has diabetes now.This update, other than taking out the event, introduces the brand spanking new L you don't have to spank it per say, but we kindly ask that you don't kinkshame it for how it feels.Leaderboard works with up to 4 friends, invite them from your selfphone!We're also adding new packs to the shop, these packs are one time purchases and aimed to help newer players reach the midgame faster so they can also enjoy timed events the same way as everyone. They also happen to be the best bang for your buck in terms of currency, so I'd give em a look if you ever want to help us make rent!Other than that, bunch of Quality of Life fixes, mostly Maurice and Chest Collector related. Fixed a lot of bugs related to sounds too, no more near-death experience when starting up the game because it decided that the sound was now louder than the cry of a thousand endangered species dying of a broken heart.We'd also like to say we're super sorry for the delay of this update, review process took longer than expected, hopefully this won't happen again once we change the update schedule later this year/early next year.To finish this edition of the patch note post, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you, yes even you, for playing. Your comments, suggestions and laments are always read and appreciated, for the most part. If you feel the need to do any of that, tweet at
on twitter, join our , please remember that there's a place and a time for anything bug related, and none of the previous means of communication is it, please email us at
12 October
Yooo everyone, time for the best time of the eyar, HALLOWEEN BOOOOOOn top of the seasonal event, we added some new things, because that's what we do:A NEW FRIEND YOU HAVEN'T MET YET
Maurice the friendly fiend can be found somewhere in the world
Maurice offers bounties for you to complete for rewarding rewards
Once uncovered, Maurice will chill in Hell, find him there!New selfphoneSelfphone is now 33% prettierStuffRemoved the hard cap on seasonal currency that was implemented last updateChest Collector can now collect the third chest in W2Bob will now wake to cast Sloth FormThat's it for this week, if you need to get ahold of us for some reason, get at
on twitter, join our , or post your laments over on , all bug reports or lost things should be directed at Ya'll have a wonderful weekend filled with pumpkin spice themed things or something, I wouldn't know I don't touch any of that stuff.
About This Game
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire. Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell. And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.o Various evil baddies to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.o Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.o Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.o Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.o Purchase some subterranean real-estate without
yolo.o Enjoy new content twice a month, almost, basically whenever we stop being lazy.o Already an established troublemaker? You can import your progress and play on desktop with our cross platform technology!o Play in most language known to man, including Hodor
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: 7Processor: Something that goes beep beep boopMemory: 500 MB RAMGraphics: Any decent graphics card that has been released after the movie &BraveHeart&DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 150 MB available spaceSound Card: Pretty sure even with just the PC Speakers you're ok.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
Review Type
Positive&(619)
Negative&(74)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(0)
Other&(693)
All Languages&(693)
Your Languages&(383)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 0 reviews that match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 35 Steam Achievements
Title: Zombidle : REMONSTERED
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 May, 2017
Play Zombidle : REMONSTERED
Free To Play
Recent updates
8 November
Hey my dudes! This week we are wrapping up the Halloween storyline, spoiler: everyone got fat and has diabetes now.This update, other than taking out the event, introduces the brand spanking new L you don't have to spank it per say, but we kindly ask that you don't kinkshame it for how it feels.Leaderboard works with up to 4 friends, invite them from your selfphone!We're also adding new packs to the shop, these packs are one time purchases and aimed to help newer players reach the midgame faster so they can also enjoy timed events the same way as everyone. They also happen to be the best bang for your buck in terms of currency, so I'd give em a look if you ever want to help us make rent!Other than that, bunch of Quality of Life fixes, mostly Maurice and Chest Collector related. Fixed a lot of bugs related to sounds too, no more near-death experience when starting up the game because it decided that the sound was now louder than the cry of a thousand endangered species dying of a broken heart.We'd also like to say we're super sorry for the delay of this update, review process took longer than expected, hopefully this won't happen again once we change the update schedule later this year/early next year.To finish this edition of the patch note post, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you, yes even you, for playing. Your comments, suggestions and laments are always read and appreciated, for the most part. If you feel the need to do any of that, tweet at
on twitter, join our , please remember that there's a place and a time for anything bug related, and none of the previous means of communication is it, please email us at
12 October
Yooo everyone, time for the best time of the eyar, HALLOWEEN BOOOOOOn top of the seasonal event, we added some new things, because that's what we do:A NEW FRIEND YOU HAVEN'T MET YET
Maurice the friendly fiend can be found somewhere in the world
Maurice offers bounties for you to complete for rewarding rewards
Once uncovered, Maurice will chill in Hell, find him there!New selfphoneSelfphone is now 33% prettierStuffRemoved the hard cap on seasonal currency that was implemented last updateChest Collector can now collect the third chest in W2Bob will now wake to cast Sloth FormThat's it for this week, if you need to get ahold of us for some reason, get at
on twitter, join our , or post your laments over on , all bug reports or lost things should be directed at Ya'll have a wonderful weekend filled with pumpkin spice themed things or something, I wouldn't know I don't touch any of that stuff.
About This Game
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire. Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell. And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.o Various evil baddies to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.o Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.o Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.o Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.o Purchase some subterranean real-estate without
yolo.o Enjoy new content twice a month, almost, basically whenever we stop being lazy.o Already an established troublemaker? You can import your progress and play on desktop with our cross platform technology!o Play in most language known to man, including Hodor
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: 7Processor: Something that goes beep beep boopMemory: 500 MB RAMGraphics: Any decent graphics card that has been released after the movie &BraveHeart&DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 150 MB available spaceSound Card: Pretty sure even with just the PC Speakers you're ok.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
Review Type
Positive&(619)
Negative&(74)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(0)
Other&(693)
All Languages&(693)
Your Languages&(383)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 0 reviews that match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteZombidle: REMONSTERED
Topic Details
This topic has been locked
Steam Master Thread (Updated 12/6/17)
Introduction / AnnouncementHey everyone, This isn't necessarily going to be a guide per se but rather a general source of known information. This is to help minimise the amount of repeat threads or any confusion should it arise. Now, I'm doing all of this on my own accord, no other reason except it gives me something to do when I'm probably up for it (Also if nobody beats me to it). So I'm not sure if this would become a serious thing or be maintained often. It's just something I want to do for the time being when I'm able to that might also help everyone out a little.If you want to help out in advance, any useful links or sources would be appreciated. I normally drop in on the dev streams when I can and my user is Ahrimanian on there so see you around perhaps. Feel free to use the comment section as well but please keep everything relative to the thread.Also if I have missed anything please let me know. Cheers and I hope this helps out a bit.Context (Use Ctrl+f to help)Common postsNew FeaturesCurrent official bug reports and submissionsMain Reddit threadWikiDevelopers siteDeveloper streamsUseful linksKnown things or things being worked on (To my knowledge)1.Common PostsCodes and SelfphoneCodes are normally given out on streams or videos. You use them to get free things in game via the Selfphone which can be obtained early by doing the following:
or after a certain amount of progression normally, which isn't much. For a list of current codes see the wiki link under section seven of this post.2.New Features (As of 9/6/17)Two new early game challenges. These are geared towards new players to hopefully help reduce the grind of the early game.Three new recipes in the Arcane!Hell building update!We've changed the build time for hell buildings:Level 1: 30 minutesLevel 2: 4 hoursLevel 3: 12 hoursLevel 4: 24 hoursLevel 5: 48 hoursLevel 6: 72 hoursLevel 7: 120 hoursBuildings being upgraded will take on the new timers, so if you have gone past the new construction time, your building will auto-complete.Language settings on Steam fixed!Game links in the store are fixed.3.Current Official Bug Reports And SubmissionsBelow is the direct link to the Reddit sub forum that is being used for all bug related things. This may or may not change as I believe but for now this is the current go to. As stated there,if you feel that you have discovered something that would exploit or damage playing experience it would be best to send an e-mail to: .4.Main Reddit ThreadBelow is the direct link to the main Reddit thread which could be handy for you.5.WikiProbably one of the best places to go if you are unsure of stuff or wanted information. The site also has some handy topics which I will put under useful links.[]6.Developers SiteWant to know more about the creators? Below is the direct link to their website and here is a little something from them. You might have also played some of their other stuff.&For the better part of the past 7 years, we've been doing our very best to bring into this world creative, challenging, polished and most of all, fun games filled with humor, headbanging tunes and sometimes, okay most of the time, gallons of gratuitous violence. We pride ourselves in everything we do and make sure that if there's the Berzerk name on it, it's worth your time.&[]7.Developer StreamsThe developers often stream their work on games, holding events, talks and dicussions. Pretty cool interactions and generally a nice time. I would like to note that it is possible to get codes for Zombidle from these such as gems.[www.twitch.tv][www.twitch.tv]8.Useful LinksJust a little section highlighting some stuff.[][][][][][][][][][][][]9.Known Things Or Things Being Worked On (To my knowledge)IMPORTANT:Steam Beta versionIf you are playing the Steam Beta version you currently have to wait for it's content to go live in order to progress on other platforms as well. Zombidle using a lot of memoryThis has been mentioned in streams and to my knowledge the source of the issue has not been pin pointed yet.Hell Loading IssueSaw this under discussions and thankfully there was a nice reply stating the devs are aware. Having settings on &Quick, but dirty& aka the lowest may make the issue less frequent. The problem in short is &running into a resource limit bug on HD graphics so we're working to iron that one out :)&.Scroll/Mouse StickingGame does not catch the MouseUp event, thus game acts as if mouse is still being held down. STATUS: Reported - investigating.Text/Texture OverlapText overlaps with graphics, notably the Orb count. STATUS: Confirmed - remains unchanged.Settings Being ResetCould be a problem where the game is not allowed to save locally on your system. -Full note credit on the following from June 7th stream goes to Redditor pearshapedscorpion-
&Expected in this release:4th upgrade bug - fixedTranslation errors - fixed.Hell buildings faster, but not cheaper - construction time is going to be drastically reduced, down to 30 minutes for level 1 up to one or two days for higher levels. Buildings currently in progress will likely insta-complete.Blood meter ! Steam only. You’ll see a red meter by Bob (like his green click meter). You’ll earn a drop every 20 minutes, max of 2 drops at any time. Devil deals are paid for with a drop, if you are out of drops you can use a bloodstone.New challenges and items for early players.Next update: about 2 weeks (June 22)W6 and W7New recipes!Infinite scaling bossStill buggy:Memory leak with Steam - aware and investigating, but not fixed. Kojak created a bot to help test for this and came across a resource limit issue with the asset manager. Possibly due to callbacks building up.Freeze when going to Hell - aware, but not fixed. The above issue happened when attempting to go to Hell during the testing.Steam not earning offline - aware, but not fixed.Sticky scroll menus - aware, but not fixed. Someone figured out how to recreate on Kong.Scroll timer bug (greater than 5 minutes) - aware, but not fixed. Stream user may have helped point to a possible trigger. Another user recreated the bug.Talked about:Possible feature: bloodstone store - like diamond store, but for bloodstones.Automatic progression between worlds - “working on something for that.”Coding and learning to code.&
1 Jul @ 6:59am
Showing - of
should take a look at this
for #8 stuff along with various other tidbits. Thanks dude, will take a look shortly.
Yes that is what reddit users are usually called :p I thought so but wanted to double check haha, cheers for the assistance once again.
12 Jun @ 10:04am
Pinned :) Thanks for compiling a great source! Nicely done, thank you. Hopefully it helps a tiny bit for the playerbase here.Originally posted by :Minor display bugwhen activating a devil deal scroll with no sacrificial blood if you wait long enough on the confirmation screen for the devil deal the amont of blood you have doesnt update visually. But if you choose to spend blood after you would have gained one from the 20 Min timer
it will work as intended Thanks for letting us know.Originally posted by :Hey sand/Ahri, I've got a similar thread over on Kongregate that someone asked me to post over here.
There's a lot of overlap with the wiki, but several of the links cover info not explicitly provided or only partially addressed there.
Anything with a version number is something I'm actively updating.Since games are now transferrable via cross-platform, I've included this thread in the Kong post:[]. Oh dude that is pretty cool, good work there. I'm not sure how to keep going about this one here on steam so some things will be a little outdated. Haven't had the energy to give it a proper full on update. A lot of personal stuff effects my days but when I'm able I do intend to dive into resources and see what's going on. For now though I'm just going to tidy this up briefly and add your source, thank you again for doing that.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 7 Jun @ 10:42amPosts: 13
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteZombidle: REMONSTERED
Topic Details
Maurice Bounty: Craft Ectoplasm Cubes
So I have this bounty stuck at 2/5 and have seen it dropped back to 1/5 before. Is this bounty glitched or am I supposed to craft 5 cubes at the same time?
Showing - of
25 Oct @ 4:13am
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 18 Oct @ 3:54pmPosts: 2
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 re monster小说对应 的文章

随机推荐