所属分类: &
查看: 13|回复: 0
怪物猎人xx修改过是不是不能买箱子了
发表于 前天&09:59
怪物猎人xx修改过是不是不能买箱子了
中超官方正版授权 9月19日公测开启!
李毅大帝倾情代言 玩游戏截图赢豪礼!Tough decisions, NACIE and your team
| LinkedIn
I did something really hard this afternoon. Resigned from NACIE. Tough, tough decision. This was the letter that I sent to my team, advisors and investors.
The NACIE team is a group of smart, dedicated, entrepreneurial minded individuals. All there, I believe, with the best intentions. Let’s hope they can get something done with this administration.&
For my hint (R)team, a diverse group of hard working individuals, unfortunately, I needed to bow out.&
Dear Team,
In October 2016, I stood proudly with a diverse group of men and women on the Navy Steps of the Eisenhower Building, beginning a 2 year term as a member of the National Advisory Council On Innovation And Entrepreneurship (NACIE). Our mission was to advise the Commerce Secretary on issues related to maintaining and developing a skilled, globally competitive workforce and on other issues related to innovation. During my first few days at NACIE I witnessed a government that was focused on serving the people of this great country and on helping maintain our competitive edge.
I accepted a position at NACIE in order to serve our country, not to serve a particular administration and I intended to serve regardless of who won the upcoming Presidential election. After all, the members of NACIE commit to provide advice that will be helpful to America, not to serve a particular President’s agenda. Under normal circumstances I could have had a chance to help regardless of whether a Democrat or a Republican was in the White House.
Today, however, I am resigning from NACIE because I believe that we now have a President that has no interest in advice, that is pursuing power as an end in and of itself and that has no intention of solving real problems or creating real opportunities for the people of this great nation. More importantly, as the leader of an innovative company that’s helping America get healthier, I feel a deep obligation to our employees, our investors and our customers to distance myself from the sexism, racism, protectionism and hate that has defined the Trump administration’s first days in office.
Hint is made up of men, women (over 50%), straight people, LGBT people, small people, large people, hispanic people, jewish/christian/muslim people, white people and black people. We are all Americans and we are proud of our country and its values.
The last thing that I want to do is have you think that I would be supporting an administration that is working against the values that I believe as an American that are the key to entrepreneurship.
Have a great weekend!
KaraLooking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 10|回复: 0
怪物猎人xx 磨刀虫在什么时候收回会有磨刀效果
发表于 前天&09:47
怪物猎人xx 磨刀虫在什么时候收回会有磨刀效果
中超官方正版授权 9月19日公测开启!
李毅大帝倾情代言 玩游戏截图赢豪礼!

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟ob是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐