ps4港版固件下载ps4怎么下littlestar

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (39ec-ua98).psvr吧-百度贴吧--欢迎来到PSVR吧~--PlayStation VR是虚拟现实头戴设备。索尼15日未透露PlayStation VR的具体上市日期,索尼之前曾表示,将于2016年正式推出。
感谢你与本吧的一同成长
签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,
本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧排名:
本吧签到人数:1856
可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!
成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡
连续签到:天&&累计签到:天
超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
欢迎来到PSVR吧~
玩了十几款psvr(非demo),作为一般玩家发表下玩过的游戏感受,所谓一般玩家,就是抗晕程度比较低,对
来吧 开撸 psvr 远点到手
今天刚到货,盒子上写有说明书,可是没找到,明明是买的全新没开封的,怎么会丢了。百度不到使用方
VR吧太冷清了,快下吧。
用littlestar就自动拉伸成了180度vr没法看,也没找到那里调整回普通荧幕模式
九合一PS VR游戏包《英雄合集》将登陆欧洲 17173VR PS VR 游戏一般是单独出售,但是也有许多游戏会一起打包
来源:87870 残骸的探索体验将成为泰坦尼克号VR故事的第一部分,第二部分计划在今年晚些时候发布,很快
来源:87870   近日,台湾索尼互动娱乐与香港索尼互动娱乐共同发表,由Polyphony Digital开发的PS4赛车游戏
以下内容转自隔壁吧 对于生化危机系列的粉丝们来说,生化危机7VR如同教科书般的经典存在。有一些粉丝
littlstar这次更新后直接支持3D蓝光的播放,于是百无聊赖的去下载了3D蓝光决定尝试下效果,下了大受好评
来源:A9VG   在MF文库J夏之学园祭上,此前在手机平台推出的《Re:从零开始的异世界生活》的VR作品《Re
今天终于剁手了vr,撒花撒花。 顺便买了生化7的vr版。 有意直到黎明,不过不知道怎么样。请问直到黎明
现在买psvr怎么样,我看都降价了
那啥 巴厘岛那边有索尼店么?国内光枪套炒的死**贵 外国能便宜么?
我是楼主我先说,揭秘计划!台湾的,是我唯一VR游戏里花钱烂尾的游戏,直接册掉,打死不重下
RIGS真的很好玩,但老被电脑虐怎么破?感觉自己的机甲好脆,老被打死。我的体质不错,玩vr以来还没有
VR版直到黎明和普通版直到黎明有什么区别?
首先别买贵的高级版,那是机动性强的给高手用的,新人再强也强不过ai。 买一个防御比较高,带两把远
官方哪个佩戴方式会不会掉下来啊
为什么我只看到邀请好友玩啊?没有全球在线匹配吗?
度娘始终说违法,只能粘贴图片。以下资料来源于YIVIAN。 看不清请去原网页://vr330/12
直到连胜进入淘汰赛,对方全是3?AI 瞬间被打得找不着北,落地即死,how too play biggods
遥远星际换了狙击枪死了怎么换回自动步枪
为保持版面,刷经验请来此楼!
2个小时通关了烩面的舞之灵,简单说下感受。 首先,这个游戏的画质相当的出色,远景很清晰,整体环境
机械化战斗联盟头晕,转弯就晕。大家怎么解决的
【17173VR专稿,转载请注明出处】 SIEJA在今日公布了索尼PlayStation展台在2017年东京电玩展的参展的内容情报
话说我玩生7一点不晕,这RIGS一个训练模式下来差点吐啊
·ILLUSION社全新激情体感大作《PLAY HOME家族崩坏》! 新作即日起开启预约,融合了I社多年游戏开发技术成
我电脑已经翻墙到 日本 IP 可是 PS4进不去DMM 显示 区域限制 或者 404
妈蛋,感觉VR不适合我这种人…… 昨晚上玩儿了一次 words 里的 奥德赛 刚到开门那儿就有点晕…… 呵呵 因
rt,绑定全球付卡的时候死活绑不上……还有啥其他的支付手段么…
必须备份港服才能下载吗?
和电脑版不能比,怪突然跳出来吓人不说,玩久了头晕,一般人受不了!
开了只是头上闪了两下就没了,进远点竟然是用手柄的[图片]
看到一份可以在psvr上玩的游戏的名录,应该是最全的吧?大家还有玩的什么好玩的游戏没有包括进来的吗
作者:87870 如何在虚拟现实中实现运动一向是VR技术所面临的最大挑战之一,开发者们希望玩家能自在的在
媒体播放器只能放1080p的 感觉还没有影院模式下看普通电影清楚
我在中國的香港,PS4上DMM不用翻牆,反而用電?上DMM VR區才要翻牆
ps4pro加psvr一套出大概能出多少钱 买了两三个月了
国内公司做的,在上海打僵尸的游戏,射击, 动作元素全部都有,画面光影细节也很棒,一流的水平,目前PSVR上还没有这种类型的游戏,这家公司也是主打PSVR版本,后期才会登录VIVE和oculus,但是主要开发针对的是PSVR,这个水准完全可以上E3了,还有完整剧情和联机模式,今年除了上古卷轴,病栋,就期待这个了
之前不是听说工作室倒闭了么,可是看了进入图标跟地平线黎明时分是一个工作室的啊,地平线DLC都快出
国行少个伦敦大劫案 不过比较便宜 还有伦敦大劫案必须用move来玩吗?
1.电脑端去Littlstar网站注册个会员,很简单,用户名、密码输入就行,不需邮箱验证 2、PS4去商店下载Littlst
发贴红色标题
签到六倍经验
更多定制特权
兑换本吧会员
吧主,解锁更多会员特权
本吧专属印记
定制名片背景
名人自动顶贴
定制头像边框
兑换本吧会员
赠送补签卡1张,获得
助攻总额: 43W
贴吧热议榜
发表后自动分享本贴
使用签名档&International Schools Fair-&BEIJING&
第 四 届 北 京 国 际 学 校 教 育 展
10:00 am & 4:00 pm, 19 November 2017, Saturday
号(星期六),&上午10点至下午4点
Imperial Ballrooms I & II & III, 5/F, Four Seasons Hotel, No. 48 Liangmaqiao Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing
北京市朝阳区亮马桥路48号,四季酒店5层大宴会厅
了解国际教育,选择国际学校
Come check out the&Top 30 international schools, kindergartens, bilingual schools in Beijing&as well as some popular [...]
LittleStar CISB Short Story Competition
Theme: A LESSON
Everyone has lessons to learn. As students, we have all had many memorable lessons at school & a lesson that you love, a lesson that you hate, and a lesson that you will remember for a long time. As a person, we [...]
A GREEN FUTURE&
LittleStar BWYA Environmental Postcard Design Competition
Theme:&A GREEN FUTURE. The postcard design should incorporate the importance of environmental protection. Students need to design postcards to send out messages such as &Save the Environment&, &Lead a Green Life&, etc.
Eligibility:
The competition is open to current students at international schools/Kindergartens, [...]
Hyde Academy is pleased to announce their plans to expand the current school grounds to accommodate for a brand new state-of-the art campus with world-class facilities, including a&dedicated art&center, large auditorium, Olympic-sized swimming pool, ice-skating rink, sports gymnasium, basketball courts, football fields, onsite accommodation for students and staff, a vast library, and exhibition&center, etc.
&We are [...]
On 26 May, Aidi School&s playground was transformed into a lively carnival scene, with colorful bright lights and upbeat tunes, creating a dazzling stage for the Children&s Day Carnival.
This audience was treated to flawless performances of classic songs and dances from Chinese culture by the Aidi School children, including the subtle and beautiful Ling bird [...]
Rene Huang, High School graduate of Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS Beijing), will be studying information management in business at University College London.
It still feels amazing to me that time went so fast and that I&ve already graduated from High School. I miss my friends very much, and it is sad to know [...]
Berta de Aristegui, High School graduate of Canadian International School of Beijing (CISB), is going to a university in Madrid, Spain. She is interested in studying International Relations and Global Communication across four languages, including Chinese.
Now that I have finally graduated from High School, I feel happy as I&ve been able to study in a [...]
Shang Yu Tong (Emily), High School graduate of Canadian International School of Beijing (CISB), will go to Macalester College to major in biology.
Graduating from High School leaves me with complex feelings. As everyone is, I am delighted that every assignment and test is done, and now is finally the time for me to relax a [...]
Guo Kai Ou (Kyle), High School graduate of Canadian International School of Beijing (CISB), will be studying Biochemistry at the University of Toronto (UofT), St. George Campus.
Well, I was super excited after graduation, as it was the first and the only time that I will graduate from High School. I also feel very relieved, [...]
Mimi Guan, High School graduate of Beijing City International School (BCIS), will be attending Parsons School of Design in New York City later this fall, majoring in strategic design and management.
It does not feel as though I have fully graduated yet since school has been a routine for most of my life. Having it suddenly [...]
Lucia Finochietti, High School graduate of Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS Beijing), is going to the University of Buenos Aires in Argentina to study veterinary medicine.
I can honestly say that I had been waiting for the day since day 1 at YCIS Beijing, not because I didn&t like it, but because I [...]
Melody Hsieh, High School graduate of Shanghai Singapore International School, Minhang Campus, is going to the School of Visual Arts (SVA) in New York to study Fine Arts.
I feel excited to proceed to my university because I am ready to accept new challenges and opportunities. At the same time, I felt sad to leave my [...]
Joshua Li, High School graduate of Shanghai Singapore International School, Minhang Campus, will be attending the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. He will be studying sports and exercise science and then sports medicine.
I feel accomplished, as I have passed such a huge milestone in my life. I also feel free, even though I will be [...]
Eri Oji, High School graduate of Shanghai Livingston American School, will go to a community college in Los Angeles. Eri is planning&to transfer to a four-year college after two years of community college. She will major in communication.
I miss my High School life and my friends. I am also worried about my future in college, [...]
Soo-Jeong Shin, High School graduate of Shanghai Community International School, Hongqiao Campus, is going to Keio University in Tokyo to study Economics.
Graduating from High School, I feel great. I now feel like I finally became a true adult. At the same time, I feel responsible for every decision ahead of me. Being fully in charge [...]
WP Cumulus Flash tag cloud by
requires Flash Player 9 or better.

我要回帖

更多关于 ps4港版固件下载 的文章

随机推荐