现在有永远修改Alex Hunternba2k17能力值修改器的修改器吗

Oops! We noticed you don’t have JavaScript enabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to view our site properly.
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind
Also available on
Free sample version
(317.63 MB)
If this is your first time downloading a game from Big Fish, our handy Game Manager app will install on your computer to help manage your games.
Full version game
$ 9.99 USD
Only $2.99 - use coupon NEW299
Alex Hunter thought the case of the missing professor would be an easy paycheck. But his investigation has proven to be anything but simple. With hours of captivating game time, a richly detailed world, and a storyline inspired by classic detective novels, Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind will thrill casual game fans looking for their next great adventure!
Rich, atmospheric world
Sherlock Holmes-style story
Cleverly designed puzzles
Challenging hidden object scenes
New customers get your first game for $2.99!*
Use Coupon: NEW299
* Collector's Editions and free to play games not included.
Game System Requirements:
CPU: 2.5 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 1190 MB
Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
0 out of 5 (0 ReviewsReview)
Average Rating:
Free sample version
(317.63 MB)
Full version game
$ 9.99 USD
Only $2.99 - use coupon NEW299
Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind is rated
4.7 out of
Rated 5 out of
nyknight55 from
What a Great Game
I was pleasantly surprised at how great this game was If you have had your fill of ghostly creepy crazy mind bending games this is the one to choose No it wont win game of the year or any awards Its just a challenging fun sometimes hard sometimes not games Worth every penny
Rated 5 out of
cejene from
Amazing game. Good story. Keeps your interest.
Bonus game, secret room, hidden symbols, map, hint. WOW.
Better than a lot of the CE&s
A lot of thought went into this game.
Will play this again.
Rated 5 out of
gamefan10 from
What's not to like?
This game has just about everything you would want in a game. Many others have described all the details of what is included in the game, the extras, the long length of the game, the quality of the artwork and game construction. I loved the fact that the game had a science-fiction type of plot, but no eerie ghosts, creepy witches, or lurking monsters. It is very entertaining to play this game, and you have lots of help if you run into a place where you're stumped. I highly recommend this game to those who enjoy figuring things out - you'll definitely get your money's worth here!
Rated 5 out of
knowitwheniseeit from
Really good hidden object game.
A very enjoyable hidden object game of a high standard. Very high quality graphics, good story and puzzles. Music not great though.
Rated 5 out of
noirangel from
fantastic game
This is one of the best games I've played in a long time. I can't believe it was only an SE, long, great story, great graphics, just a total blast. More of this kind please!!!!
Rated 5 out of
kali108 from
After 9 years, my favorite game
I am an old lady who sometimes plays games, and I have to say, this game was the best I've played in 9 years. Some games are silly or have meaningless storylines, and some are too difficult to figure out, and some are just okay, but all parts of this one held together as a wholeness and made it feel like &I am there& instead of merely playing a game, meaning that I was immersed in it. I enjoyed the graphics very much, as well as the story--though I don't know how to tell you what I liked, only that the scenes seemed relatable, like something one would expect to find there. The back story was interesting too. The challenges were sometimes too hard for me but at my age that doesn't say much, though I can say the they weren't unreasonably difficult like some games where it really more guesswork than actual problem solving. These solutions were creative, such as crashing (I won't say what) though the floor to expose another challenge, or having to figure out how to get past a snake. It is the only game I've ever played that I enjoyed the music enough to keep it going the whole time rather than shutting it off, and it is the only game I've ever liked so much that I've written a review about it. Thanks to the creators. I think you did a great job. Thanks.
Rated 5 out of
Heather_G from
Essentially a CE for a SE price.
Really an excellent game all around. This game has some new puzzles that really challenged me, a nice blend of puzzles, HOS, and adventure elements, and it was quite long. Clearly it had been developed as a collector's edition but for some reason was released as a standard edition. It has a sort of strategy guide, hidden symbols to find, and a bonus chapter, plus there's a small secret room to explore if you find enough of the hidden symbols. I think the story could have been fleshed out a bit more, or given a plot twist or two, but it's hard to find fault when there's so much going for this game. Really a lot of entertainment value here.
Rated 5 out of
sagesunrise from
EXCELLENT! Wish it never ended
I love this hidden object game. It is in the top 5 that I have played. Perfect mix of hidden object scenes and puzzles. The graphics and sound are great. Had to keep my ear buds in the entire time. If you like hidden object games (not the foo foo fairy kind) this is a great game. I hope to play more like this one. To the creators, a job well done.
Rated 5 out of
pigsrule1969 from
nice change of pace
it was nice to purchase a standard non collector's game, and still get to play the bonus game and the bonus room. most of the time you dont get access to the extras without purchasing the collector's edition. i enjoyed playing the game all the way through.
Rated 5 out of
sinenomine_lj from
I cannot say enough good things about this game
This game is outstanding. How this is not a CE I will never understand, as it blows away many so-called special edition games. Absolutely fantastic storyline and gameplay. No critcisms.
The Big Fish Guarantee:
Quality tested and virus free. No ads, no adware, no spyware.
Your Security and Privacy are important to us!
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
Secure Form
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
By clicking "Create Account," you agree to the
Secure Form
Choose your username
Your username will be displayed on your review. Pick a username you like and can share with others. Your username is permanent and yours forever.
Processing...
Secure Form
Forgot your password?
Enter the email address you use for your Big Fish account. We’ll email you a temporary password.
Processing...
Secure Form
, share your thoughts about this game!近期游戏大作推荐
热点内容图文推荐
近期热点内容回顾
精彩视频推荐
您现在的位置: &&
&& 正文内容
《中世纪2:全面战争》v1.5六项修改器[Alex Bu]
&XP/Vista/Win7
《中世纪2:全面战争》v1.5六项修改器[Alex Bu]
使用说明: