哪些歌曲仅凭前奏就征服了你? - 知乎6674被浏览394219分享邀请回答41739 条评论分享收藏感谢收起
/yinyue/a02ad515d7190c.html#vfrm=2-3-0-1
26245 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答19 个回答被折叠()有一首英文歌曲开头是喔哦哦 喔哦哦 搜比类是什么歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首英文歌曲开头是喔哦哦 喔哦哦 搜比类是什么歌
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
baby吗贾斯丁的
争议s glass on the lawntacks on the floorand the tv is onand i always sleep with my gunswhen you're gonethere't be too soon 'til i saygoodnight moonwell you're up so highhow can you save mewhen the dark comes heretonight to take me upthe mouth from wokeand into bed where it kisses my faceand eats my handoh what should i do i'm just a little babywhat if the lights go out and maybeand then the wind just starts to moanoutside the door he followed me homenow goodnight mooni want the sunif it's not here sooni might be doneno it won't be too soon 's not here sooni might be doneno it won's a shark in the pooland a witch in the treea crazy old neighbour and he's been watching meand there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hallsomething's under the bednow it's out in the hedgethere's a big black crow sitting on my window ledgeand i hear something scratching through the walloh what should i do i's not here sooni might be doneno it won's a blade by the bedand a phone in my handa dog on the floorand some cash on the nightstandwhen i'm all alone the dreaming stopsand i just can't standwhat should i do i'm just a little babywhat if the lights go out and maybeand then the wind just starts to moanoutside the door he followed me homewell goodnight mooni want the sunif it'til i saygoodnight moonno it won't be too soon 't be too soon 'til i saygoodnight moonthere'm just a little babywhat if the lights go out and maybei just hate to be all aloneoutside the door he followed me homenow goodnight mooni want the sunif it&#39Goodnight Moon - Shivareethere's a nail in the doorand there&#39
本回答被网友采纳
1条争议回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 进击的巨人开头的音乐 的文章

随机推荐