求OMSI车辆求生之路模组怎么安装Jelcz M125M

[OMSI]顺城测试线37路试玩:顺城中医院-火车北站南广场_在线播放_最新视频高清在线观看 _ 爱酷网()友情提示&&&[OMSI]顺城测试线37路试玩:顺城中医院-火车北站南广场744播放源:发布时间:分类:游戏作者:爱飞的502声明1、所有视频来源优酷网,我们只是进行分享,不存储任何视频。若对该视频内容有任何疑问或质疑(例如违规、侵权等),请与优酷网联系【反馈地址】,提供该视频ID号:XMTY3OTA0MzY5Mg==,或提供链接该视频在优酷网的播放链接地址:/v_show/id_XMTY3OTA0MzY5Mg==.html,若优酷网做出了删除操作,本网站将在24小时内自动删除;2、如果您的视频允许在优酷网播放,而不允许我站播放,请发送邮件到&&,并注明“不允许站外播放”,我们会在48小时内进行相关处理。你来评评猜你喜欢播放:227播放:2.37千播放:197.12万播放:14.77万播放:18.7万播放:3.84万播放:46.88万播放:6.87万播放:3.96万播放:4.67千播放:6.91千播放:5千播放:6.68千播放:14.71万播放:8.93万播放:1.03千播放:12.14万播放:6.03万播放:8.09千播放:8.88千&&&&&&Or sign in with one of these services
OMSI Utilities + Mods
Welcome to OZx Forum
Welcome to OZx Forum guest,
Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ?
Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.
Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
Get your own profile page and make new friends
Send personal messages to other members.
This file adds a "P&R" line number to the SD200, SD202 and NL202. To access the line number add the suffix "17" to the end of the line number (e.g. Canterburybasic is 00602 (for "Triangle"), change this to 00617 to display "P&R" instead).
!! MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR MATRIX FILES FIRST AS PER INSTRUCTIONS IN THE READ-ME !!
918 downloads
0 comments
Updated December 12, 2012
Then you the back door close, it will say "BIB BIB BIB BIB"
The same sound is in Movia bus from denmark.
2,429 downloads
0 comments
Updated March 19, 2012
I am proud to release my newest engine sound mod, this time of a Detroit Diesel Series 50 engine with an Allison V731R 3-speed transmission. This engine setup can be found on the TTC's 52 Nova RTS vehicles . The sounds for this mod came from bus 7237 on route 59 Maple Leaf. Special Thanks goes to Krtz07 for the transmission files (which can be found here: http://www.omnibussimulator.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=242) and Random.Monster1981 for the sound scripts. As always, I appreciate all feedback so that I can improve future mods.
A new version has been uploaded for OMSI 2, using the D89 with a ticket printer.
942 downloads
0 comments
Updated January 4, 2014
Introducing British Money!
Now you can enjoy your favourite British maps with my new British Money pack!
I have been searching the web for months and not found a GBP currency for Omsi, so I took matters into my own hands and created this!
Its not perfect, but there will be updates in the near future.
I think that's all I need to say really, Enjoy the brand new currency! and don't forget to credit me in your map if you use it
This is pretty self explanatory but just extract the contents of this zip into "M-R-Software&Omsi&Money" folder.
You are allowed to use this in your freeware map, Just message me first!
If there are any problems feel free to pm me @Fellowslothb
2,621 downloads
0 comments
Updated January 2, 2014
This modification allows you to show an M or X at the beginning of a line number on a rollsign bus. The letters also show up in the line number selection unit in the SD83 buses with rollblinds fitted.
A modified HOF file for use with Modern Spandau part 1 V16 is included, please take backup of your old file if you do not want it. (it has the 10 most used destinations in the map included at around 150 on the blind, and a destination list included made specially for this purpose)
1,189 downloads
0 comments
Updated June 6, 2011
This is a .zip file to fix the Mercedes 709D from man1333, which enables the user to use more than one repaint.
To install, just drag the 'Model' and 'Texture' folders from the .zip file into the vehicle folder 'M709D'.
866 downloads
0 comments
Submitted February 9, 2014
This is a set of updated depot files and rollbands for the Tatra Regional map in OMSI. For rollband buses, this package contains both conventional printed rollblinds and simulated boards inside the destination box.
863 downloads
0 comments
Updated July 31, 2011
Updated version 1.01:
Changed interior heater efficiency. Temperature drops more quickly.
This mod turns the heater on SD202 buses into an air conditioner!
Installation:
Place the files into Your OMSI game folder\Vehicles\MAN_SD202\Script\
Replace the original files when being asked.
You are strongly recommended to backup the files before replacing them.
To use it:
1. Turn on the interior heater but don't turn on the fan yet. The temperature should go down.
2. Turn on the Auxiliary heating system. (To the left of the fan speed control, this one is optional, The fan will generate more heat when the engine heats up.)
When the temperature drops to where you want it...
3. Change the fan to "heated fresh air mode". Switch to maximum temperature.
4. Slightly increase the fan speed until you see that the temperature stops dropping. Do not turn it to maximum speed directly.
5. Make fine adjustment to the fan speed until you get a steady temperature.
The fan will generate more heat when the engine heats up.
Since the "interior heater" is no longer a heater, the only working heater is the fan heater during winter time.
This mod works for all SD202 buses that comes with OMSI
2,344 downloads
0 comments
Updated August 2, 2011
This files change indicator sound to louder and more real.
Go here for video /video/447857/
Copy it to
For SD 202
C:\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\MAN_SD200\Sound
Change files name to
SD_blinker_off
SD_blinker_on
and than copy to
C:\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\MAN_SD200\Sound
Author-Joost1991(SD202)Sideways(SD200)
Moderator-Sideways
2,615 downloads
0 comments
Updated August 11, 2011
British Rollbands
by ediblechickenwing
This OMSI mod adds new green‐on‐lack classic British style rollbands. It includes route number bands as well as a few sample destinations, designed for the Devon map.
Installation Instructions
Extract all files contained in this package to your OMSI directory, e.g. "C:\Program Files\m‐
‐software\Omsi". When prompted to overwrite existing files, click "Yes".
Additional Notes
This mod overwrites some files. However, you don't need to make backups because I have already included them and they will install with everything else. These backups can be found in a folder called "backup" in each affected location (rollbands and SD200 scripts). If you wish to revert to the original rollbands, simply drag the two .cfg files out of the the two “backup” folders, dropping them over the edited versions, and when prompted to overwrite existing files click “Yes”.
There is a slight bug with the SD83 ro for some letters, you may need to press “Alt” to bring the menu up and click on the “destination entry” button entering it manually. This is because there are now more letters than the original bus, and this causes a problem with the SD83’s pre‐select route number display.
If you wish to re‐upload this package, please state the author as "ediblechickenwing" on your download site and/or a text file within the new release.
Thanks for downloading, enjoy!
ediblechickenwing
1,760 downloads
0 comments
Updated September 18, 2011
The destination textures are in 'Transport for London' style font with correct RGB formatted colour coding as used by McKenna Brothers for their 'dayglo' blinds.
A few extra destination have been added for Private Hires and Tours. There is also an updated .hof file for Newcastle within this pack which can be placed in any vehicle to get the destinations but mainly for the SD200's
646 downloads
0 comments
Submitted September 21, 2011
Line 55: An add-on line for Cristian Skytter's New Berlin-Spandau Map
Before i get busy with building my Xtreme maps i was doing a lot of driving. A good part of that i did on the fictional but really fantastic map of Cristian Skytter called New Berlin-Spandau.
In his map Cristian has rearranged Berlin and made a really impressive set of busroutes for his creation.
All that different lines to a lot of directions made this map very playfull. The only thing i was missing was a really long route passing all that places on the map.
Back then i decided to make such a line myself. The result was line 55. So this was my first, succesfull, encounter with the editor.
I lost this New Berlin-Spandau map and my own created busroute out of site until a few days ago i read something on the other forum about it and realized that the making of line 55 was my first Omsi project. So i decided to share it with you.
In meantime Cristian stopped his work on this map. He never mentioned it but i think he was tired of negative attitude on the other forum and was also aware of the limits of Omsi.
But luckily his map is hosted by OZx and you can download it here:
Something about line 55, it's completely fictional of course:
It's a run from Hahneberg to Spandau Waldkrankenhaus. It goes through almost all parts of Spandau and takes about 45 minutes to complete one leg of this route.
I really enjoyed making and driving it and i hope you like my first attempt with the Omsi editor.
Here you find a map of the New-Berlin routes including line 55:
Here you Ibis code: 05500
Route 01: Waldkrankenhaus & Hahneberg
Route 02: Hahneberg & Waldkrankenhaus
Drive carefully.
Warning: This add-on is not suitable for New-Berlin 1.5, 2.0 or 2.1
5,060 downloads
0 comments
Updated August 10, 2015
This file has been updated as of 09/08/2012
This is a late upload, please excuse this.
This is a mod that makes it possible to have Canadian coins and bills within OMSI. This mod goes great with the new Maple Leaf Boulevard* map released by David.
This mod contains:
Canadian Coins of 5c, 10c 25c and an unused 50c coins
Canadian bills of 5 and 10 dollars bills.
To install this mod:
Place the CDN folder into your OMSI's Money folder
next if the map isn't already set up to accept this mod, please find the maps global.cfg file and look for a line like:
[moneysystem]
Money\DM\DM.cfg
Change this to
[moneysystem]
Money\CDN\CDN.cfg
And then play the map!
Please report any problems you encounter with this mod.
*: Was planned to have this available before the release of the map.
1,220 downloads
0 comments
Updated August 9, 2012
I am proud to release my second engine sound, a Cummins ISL engine with an Allison B400R gearbox. The recordings were made on bus 8023 on the 26 Dupont. This engine and gearbox can be found on 180 of the TTC's buses,
at the Arrow Road Division, and
at the Queensway Division. Note that in order for the mod to work you need to download Krtz07's Allison gearbox scripts from here: http://www.omnibussimulator.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=242
Special thanks goes to Krtz07 for the gearbox scripts and random.monster1981 for the sound script.
Note: The V2 version is meant for OMSI 1, and the OMSI 2 version is meant for OMSI 2.
1,432 downloads
0 comments
Updated January 4, 2014
Thank you for applying to be an anyBUS East driver.
We have NO vacancies at our Scunthorpe branch at present.
This pack is now updated to V2.
All drivers at Scunthorpe are effected:
If in V1.3 you were:
Cluster 1 Driver, you are now Cluster 2
Cluster 2 Driver, you are now Cluster 1
Night and Part Time shifts have also been rotated inside each relative group.
1,779 downloads
0 comments
Updated March 14, 2012
D92 Dashboard Mod by scaniaomnidekka
Changes handbrake label and IBIS-2 screen.
To install:
1) Place Omsi folder into X:\Program Files\m-r-software\
2) Start the game and enjoy.
This Mod contains a small amount of work by bartjk.
2,734 downloads
0 comments
Updated December 7, 2011
NOW MADE A 2ND DOWNLOAD OF THE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS MOD SPECIFICALLY FOR THE JELCZ M125M BUS.
This mod give you Daytime Running Lights, also known as "DRL's". Some countryes does have this as a vehicle lightning safety law, including all the Scandinavian countrys EG.Denmark, Sweden, Norway Finland.
Poland and some other EU countryes does have this law aswell.
When you turn the ignition ON in your bus and the light switch is in OFF position, the lights wil come on autmatically without turning the lightswitch. And remain ON.
The sidelight,s and the long/high beam still works if you turn the lightswitch manually like before.
in addiction the AI buses does also use the Daytime Running Lights feature, so they also have their light's ON.
Then the AI buses are terminating they wil swicth to Sideligts/Positionlights. just like they do then its night.
To see which functions the lightswitch does feature after this mod is installed see the picture's in the download.
Installing of this mod:
1. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL "Lights.osc" file located in you vehicle, Script folder.
2. Then drag the Lights.osc, provided in the download and paste it into the Script folder.
3. Fire up your OMSI, and enjoy the mod
NB: THIS MOD IS UPDATED TO WORK with OMSI 2 buses, MAN SD200 SD202 NL202 NG272
Author of this mod is me: Hilal_18.
/watch?v=dbNliNZY3bE
1,056 downloads
0 comments
Updated April 19, 2014
Mod by n230ud.
This Mod will alter the following:
-The 'Wagen Halt' displays to 'Bus Stopping' displays.
Please do not modify/distribute without my permission.
1,303 downloads
0 comments
Submitted December 5, 2011
Mod by n230ud.
This Mod will alter the following:
-The 'Wagen Halt' displays to 'Stop Requested' displays.
Made on a request from Lockheart
Please do not modify/distribute without my permission.
3,482 downloads
0 comments
Submitted December 6, 2011
Updated Canterbury Destination Displays
by ediblechickenwing
This OMSI mod adds rollbands and updated ANNAX displays for the Canterbury donationware map. The line list in the cab has also been updated to reflect the new displays.
Installation Instructions
Extract all files contained in this package to your OMSI directory, e.g. "C:\Program Files\m‐
‐software\Omsi". When prompted to overwrite existing files, click "Yes".
Additional Notes
This mod overwrites some files. Whilst these files are not important game files and can be restored by reinstalling the map, it is recommended that you make a backup so you can revert to the originals easily if desired.
This mod includes ed the timetables themselves are not edited, just the name of the destination that needs to be displayed when operating each route. This is merely to work with the method I have used with the new displays, and will not affect the in-game experience to the user.
For best results, use this mod with my “British Style Rollbands” mod available here - http://bit.ly/rzTdxr.
If you wish to re‐upload this package, please state the author as "ediblechickenwing" on your download site and/or a text file within the new release.
Thanks for downloading, enjoy!
ediblechickenwing
1,146 downloads
0 comments
Updated December 7, 2011
Mercedes o405 Camo - Orange Side Marking Light and Number plate Light mod:
This mod wil add missing Orange Side Marking Lights, and the missing Numberplate Lights
to all versions of the o405 Camo.
How to install
MAKE A BACKUP OF THESE FILES FIRST!
model_U1001S.cfg - Located in the "Model" folder
model_U1001S_2.cfg -Located in the "Model" folder
model_Camus.cfg- Located in the "Model" folder
model_Camus_2.cfg- Located in the "Model" folder
Then copy the files from the download and paste them into the model folder
replacing the ones already in there
model_U1001S.cfg - paste into the Model folder
model_U1001S_2.cfg - paste into the Model folder
model_Camus.cfg-
paste into the Model folder
model_Camus_2.cfg-
paste into the Model folder
Have fun with this mod :-)
ITS PROHIBITED TO UPLOAD THIS MOD ON OTHER SITES THAN AUSSIEX.ORG (WORLD OF OMSI)
364 downloads
0 comments
Submitted April 30, 2013
Hope you enjoy using this hof-file!
Updated IBIS Codes (also in readme):
Line 300 Gallaria to Stevenage Bus Station
| Linecode: 30000 | Route: 01 | Ziel: 003
Line 300 Gallaria to Welwyn Gdn City BS
| Linecode: 30000 | Route: 02 | Ziel: 007
Line 300 Stevenage Bus Station to Gallaria
| Linecode: 30000 | Route: 03 | Ziel: 006
Line 300 Stevenage Bus Station to Welwyn Gdn City BS | Linecode: 30000 | Route: 04 | Ziel: 005
Line 301 Welwyn Gdn City BS to Stevenage Bus Station | Linecode: 30100 | Route: 01 | Ziel: 004
Line 301 Stevenage Bus Station to Welwyn Gdn City BS | Linecode: 30100 | Route: 02 | Ziel: 005
Just simply enter the Linecode, then the route number and enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________
This is an Aussiex exclusive you may NOT upload this anywhere else!
568 downloads
0 comments
Submitted September 11, 2013
This file has been updated as of 09/08/2012
This is a mod that makes it possible to have American coins and bills within OMSI.
This mod contains:
American Coins of 5c, 10c 25c.
American bills of 5 and 10 dollars bills.
To install this mod:
Place the USD folder into your OMSI's Money folder
next if the map isn't already set up to accept this mod, please find the maps global.cfg file and look for a line like:
[moneysystem]
Money\DM\DM.cfg
Change this to
[moneysystem]
Money\USD\USD.cfg
And then play the map!
Please report any problems you encounter with this mod.
800 downloads
0 comments
Updated August 9, 2012
Version 2 now replaces ALL of the default old-look IBIS panels found in the MAN SD200 and SD202 series buses with nice, shiny, new-look replacements!
Detailed new-look panel design with blue LCD display
Removes all non-functional buttons
Panel and button wording translated to English
Compatible with all MAN SD200 and SD202 series buses
Provided in the download:
Replacement panels for all MAN SD200 and SD202 series buses
Backups of all original MAN SD200 and SD202 series panels
Stand-alone PNG Kit for users who wish to mod (and not replace) their own already modified panels
Detailed instructions in a comprehensive 'Read Me First' text file
8,421 downloads
0 comments
Updated February 2, 2012
This mod replaces the default old-look IBIS panel found in the MAN NL202 with a nice, shiny, new-look replacement!
New in version 1.1
Now compatible with Nils G's automated rear doors modification
Detailed new-look panel design with blue LCD display
Removes all non-functional buttons
Panel and button wording translated to English
Provided in the download:
Replacement panel and IBIS textures for MAN NL202
Backups of original NL202 panel and IBIS textures
Stand-alone PNG Kit for users who wish to mod (and not replace) their own already modified panel
Detailed instructions in a comprehensive 'Read Me First' text file
5,388 downloads
0 comments
Updated February 2, 2012
OMSI Utilities + Mods

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界模组 的文章

随机推荐