audiotrack setsuit set箱子怎么获得

tracksuit是什么意思_tracksuit在线翻译_tracksuit什么意思_tracksuit的意思_tracksuit的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
tracksuit是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
tracksuit是什么意思 tracksuit在线翻译 tracksuit什么意思 tracksuit的意思 tracksuit的翻译 tracksuit的解释 tracksuit的发音 tracksuit的同义词
tracksuit英 ['traeksu:t] 美 ['traek?sut] 第三人称复数:tracksuit 基本解释tracksuit的翻译名词运动服; 运动套装tracksuit什么意思tracksuit 网络解释1. 1. 运动套装:tops 上衣,[粤]上装 | tracksuit 运动套装 | trim along curve edge 沿弯位修剪2. 汗衫:衬衫 cheonsam | 汗衫 tracksuit | 夹袄 padded jacket3. 运动服:晚礼服 evening dress | 运动服 tracksuit | 紧身衣 tights4. 静止套装:tops 上衣,[粤]上装 | tracksuit 静止套装 | trim along curve edge 沿弯位修剪tracksuit 双语例句1. Did no one find surprising the lack of blue-tracksuit Chinese security at that PARTICULAR moment...?&&&&没有人发现令人惊讶的缺乏蓝色衣服,中国的安全,特别是在那个时刻。。。。。。?2. 2. I have a red tracksuit with fleecy lining.&&&&我有一件红色的有羊毛衬里的运动服。3. And what a tracksuit it must have been!&&&&这是一件怎样的田径服啊!4. 4. Yeah, he'll be wearing a blue tracksuit.&&&&是的,他会穿一件蓝色的径赛服5. tracksuit的近义词5. I like your new tracksuit.&&&&我喜欢你的新运动服。6. I just wanted to take my tracksuit off quickly.&&&&我只迅速地把 tracksuit 脱下。7. 7. I took my tracksuit top off and stood on the line waiting.&&&&我把我的运动套装顶移开并且坚持这条线等待。8. danci.911cha.com8. I just run around in my tracksuit with sunglasses on!&&&&我穿上大衣戴上墨镜就周围走。9. Re-inventing the tracksuit: designer Erin Fetherston will be the brand's new creative consultant.&&&&重新发明的运动服:设计师艾琳费瑟斯顿将是品牌的新创意顾问。10. 10. He is described as 5ft 6ins tall, with ginger hair, brown eyes and was wearing wearing black trainers, a red tracksuit top and blue jeans.&&&&马里恩身高5英尺6英寸,长着淡黄色的头发和褐色的眼睛,身穿还拉链的红色上衣、蓝色的牛仔裤和黑色的运动鞋。11. He wears ringer T-shirts, hoodies, has sporty Adidas-style stripes on his tracksuit tops and slips out of the black school shoes for comfortable trainers.&&&&&&他穿着领口袖口有镶边的T恤、带兜帽的上衣,运动服外衣袖子上有类似阿迪达斯式的条纹,并将黑色的校服鞋换成了舒适的运动鞋。12. She pointed across the street to a young man in a white tracksuit picking through the debris from another apartment building.&&&&&&她指了马路对面那名年轻的男子,他传着白色的田径服,正在用锄头拼命的在一堆瓦砾中挖掘,那是另外一座倒塌的建筑物。13. A heavy-set man, Salah sat calmly through today's court proceedings, wearing a dark blue hooded tracksuit top.&&&&&&一个心情沉重的人,Salah 平静的参与今天法院审理程式,穿著深蓝色覆盖运动套装顶。14. ASHRAY GILES: I`ll have to put a tracksuit on, I think, with my waistline the way it is.&&&&&&阿斯瑞·吉尔:我不得不穿上球衫,我想,我的腰还是喜欢这样。15. And down here, a pair of shoes, unused, some water, a tracksuit bottoms.&&&&&&下面在这里,有一双鞋,没有穿过,一些水,一条田径运动裤。16. LOCATED IN SUBURBAN OF WUXI, THE TWO BRANCH FACTORIES, ONE IS SPECIALIZED IN DIFFERENT KINDS OF KNIT APPAREL, SUCH AS PRINTED JERSEY TOP, COTTON/SPANDEX HALTER, VELOUR JOGGING SET, FRENCH TERRY TRACKSUIT, PANT, VEST, POLYFILL JACKER ETC.&&&&&&坐落在郊区的两家服装工厂,一家是专业从事各种不同针织服装的生产和开发,生产的产品包括:印花汗布上衣,棉氨汗布吊带背心,天鹅绒运动套装,氨纶毛圈套装,圆领恤衫等,另外一家专业生产各类梭织面料服装,如女式衬衫,休闲夹克,绣花盯珠长裙,长裤,背心,棉夹克等。17. COACHES 教 1. Coaches shall at all tim es during the tourna ment, wear th e official tracksuit of t heir&&&&&&比赛期间,教必须穿著自己国家协会的正式运动服并配带大会证件。18. A nylon tracksuit with a fleecy lining.&&&&&&有轻软衬里的尼龙运动服。19. She wore blue tracksuit bottoms.&&&&&&她穿了一件蓝色田径裤。20. He appeared at a Westminster court dressed in a canary yellow sweatshirt and white tracksuit trousers.&&&&&&昨日,他身穿淡黄色运动衫和白色运动裤,在伦敦威斯敏斯特区(Westminster)一家法院出庭。tracksuit 词典解释1. 田径服;运动服&&&&A tracksuit is a loose, warm suit consisting of trousers and a top which people wear to relax and to do exercise.in AM, use 美国英语用 sweatsuittracksuit 单语例句1. " We expect people to buy the coach's tracksuit that he uses, " Anaya said.2. He wore a gold tracksuit with the word " Savile " on the back.3. Kim wore a white Juicy Couture tracksuit with the words'Mrs Humphries'written on the front.4. The announcement would also appear to bury reports and weblogs suggesting that the debut Madonna tracksuit was not exactly a stellar success.tracksuit是什么意思,tracksuit在线翻译,tracksuit什么意思,tracksuit的意思,tracksuit的翻译,tracksuit的解释,tracksuit的发音,tracksuit的同义词,tracksuit的反义词,tracksuit的例句,tracksuit的相关词组,tracksuit意思是什么,tracksuit怎么翻译,单词tracksuit是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐