类似雷神之锤的游戏4的MOD怎么使用

收藏的论坛
《雷神之锤》QUAKE4流程全新攻略
  OPERATION:ADVANTAGE  进入飞船后,看到有很多技师正在维修机器人,进到一间通道接受扫描,然后找一个由两名士兵把守的房间,里面一群人在开会,听得我晕头转向,然后让我找些补给,走出飞船。  CANYON  从飞船上下来,向前走看到车队,上第一辆车,随着车开动,消灭沿路出现的敌人。不断有炸弹在车边爆炸,真是枪林弹雨。车停下,下车,找到Bidwell,再上车使用车载机枪,好火力。一路开火,不好,前面有地雷!停车,Bidwell下车排雷,注意保护,别叫他挂了。晕,为个地方就反复过了七八次。还不如让我下去排雷呢!接着走,开出隧道,前面一片空地,天上还有飞船。在这里有一场恶战,有导弹,从天而降的机枪火力点等。注意保护战车。唉,说来容易,这里挂了十几次也没过去!最后用了密籍,不断给车加生命(这个命令GIVEHEALTH)才算完。开过空地,到一个门前,进去找VOSS,本关结束。  Perimeterdefensestation  一进入就得到一把新武器,钉头枪(Nailgun),乘电梯下去,见到VOSS,得到新任务,接着走。乘电梯向下走,有两个队友相随,感觉还不那么孤独,下去后到一个黑暗小屋,打开电筒,找到控制面板打开关闭的门,又是一个黑暗小屋,也要找控制面板开门。然后进入黑暗走廊,干掉几个敌人,遇见NEWBERRY,再沿路返回,在NEWBERRY的引导下向前走。到里感觉好象一直在找路,跟着NEWBERRY就可以了。在NEWBERRY割开一扇锁死的门后被怪兽杀死。OH,我的兄弟,刚才还挡着我不让进去呢,谁知他却先……上电梯,进入走廊,没路后看到下面有一控制面板,跳下去,打开面板。怪兽在玻璃后杀死了一名队友,真惨!门突然被怪兽从外面打开,干掉它。进入一个有三个门的狭小空间,到那个有旋转着上下柱子的房间,乘电梯。没路向前,再乘电梯下去,一群敌人早已恭候多时了。再走,遇见新敌人,好象是这关的BOSS,巨大的身躯,强大的火力,还有护身盾牌。这个家伙的武器可真多。再走,咦,怎么好象又回来了?乘电梯向上,本关结束。  Aqueducts  进来先得到点弹药。向前走,哇,有坦克可以开耶!这个东东开起来也很顺手,只不过用鼠标控制转向,这一点比较别扭,不过可以用左右平移(A和D)来躲导弹。用1、2来切换机枪和大炮。干掉几架飞机,穿过一扇大门,进入一个开阔场景。沿公路向前开进,天上不断的火力点降下来,没别的,开炮!过了另一扇门,有两只战斗机,火力很猛。好狡猾的战斗机,在你开火的时候它就闪到了一旁。干掉飞机后发现一个飘在空中和敌人,杀!再往前走,出现了一种小滚球,停下来就变成火力点,在它变成火力点时再打,否则你一打它就滚到了一边,这才叫“滚蛋球”!这关的场景很明快,我喜欢。  Aqueductsannex  天啊,一上来就是巨大的红色蜘蛛!只见它一脚就把坦克抛了个底朝天,哇,小命难保!干掉它后进入隧道,不断的有火力点从空中打下来。往前走出现了个高高的建筑,竟然有两只红色蜘蛛出来。进了建筑,哈,里面好美,但蓝幽幽的灯光也几乎把我电脑的性能耗尽,只有个位数的FPS。从坦克出来,本关结束。  Nexushubtunnels  乘电梯下降,接受任务。这里的蓝色画面真漂亮,特别是用电筒一照。和三名队友协同作战。然后和STRAUSS一起前进。这时背景音乐就得诡异起来,不知会有什么恐怖的东西将要出来,走到一个控制台前,STRAUSS的任务结束,而我必须返回和RHINO队员会合。会合后继续前进,前面被一个红色粒子网挡住。我独自从网边的小门进去。沿路有很多悬浮怪人,到一个冒着蓝烟的房间,按动控制面板。原路返回,红色蜘蛛突然破墙而入,幸好只是路过,否则这一班人的小命全玩完。VOSS踹下脚下地板,我钻进去,原来里面真有好东东--高能爆破枪(HYPERBLASTER),拿枪后,没路曲折而行,到了一个有四个门的房间,上楼梯过关。  NEXUSHUB  又见到STRAUSS,和他并肩作战,进入一间控制室,STRAUSS按动控制面板,继续前进。路真难找,这回彻底转晕了!还好不敌人会冲出来给你指路,哪儿有敌人就往哪儿走,这倒是正确的。稀里糊涂转到一个电梯前,上了电梯,进入控制室,STRAUSS去操作电脑,又让我去执行新任务。晕,救命啊,我已经分不清东南西北了!不过这次还好,很快就找到一个面板,按健把它放下,突然出来两只蓝色蜘蛛,不过这两只小多了。我倒,干掉后又出来个大的,还哈哈冷笑着,看来小命要归西,只见它抽出刀来,一刀砍落。咦,屏幕黑了,我死了没有?  STROGGMEDICALFACILITIES  怎么一上来就被绑上了,在小车中被传送。前面的人被一只机械手刺中胸部,伴随着一声惨叫。这下要彻底和各位说BYEBYE了!自己也被刺了一下,不过还没死。不好,电锯又上来了,我的腿……真是酷刑,原来自己被送上了装配线,生产敌人的生化战士,不知是哪一种,不过最好别是空中飘的怪物!正在装配时,RHINO小队冲了进来,啊,得救了。咦,屏幕下方的枪械、体力、盔甲的显示条都变成褐色的了,真成了生化人?这下好了,还可以用墙上敌人的“充电器”(一堆烂肉,上面有个屏幕的东东)补充体力了。怎么觉得越来越象半条命2?进入一间停尸间,队友被飞行的八脚怪杀死,出来后乘一部运货的小电梯,进入一间控制室,呼叫电梯上楼。咦,子弹打光了才发现得到了QUAKE4的象征性武器--火箭炮。呵呵,怪兽们,来领死吧!一路杀来,到了一个大转盘前,它有六个机械手,用来分配运来的尸体,对应着有传送电梯的  六个小门。在这里转了足有一个小时,真是迷宫!还得小心别掉下去,如果下去了就难办了。这里可以用穿墙命令NOCLIP,还好走一点。转的晕头转向,终于找到一个通风口,这才是正路!钻出来后,终于找到出口。这一关简直就是迷宫。  Constructionzone  终于钻出来了!门口有一个机器人,哈,这也能操纵!爽!6连发炮、机枪,耶!这也是比较爽的一关。沿着路走就可以了,基本上没什么悬念。干掉一个红色蜘蛛后,离开机器人,本关结束。
提示:键盘也能翻页,试试“← →”键
近期游戏热闻
你对该游戏感兴趣吗?雷神之锤4设置文件命令_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
雷神之锤4设置文件命令
|0|0|暂无简介
逗游网――中国领先的游戏门户网站,也是国...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:→→→《雷神之锤4》mod:毁灭性武器
 这个mod适用于单机和多人游戏,所有武器的设定均有不同程度的修改,主要是提升了攻击力,降低了连发速度,有的添加了部分新功能。
  安装方法:
  在游戏目录下建一个名为“weapons”的文件夹,将所有文件复制到这个文件夹中。创建一个游戏启动文件的快捷方式,在快捷方式属性的目标栏里添加“ +set fs_game weapons”(注意前面有个空格),运行这个快捷方式即可进入带mod的游戏。
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
下载软件可使用迅雷7,下载前查看游戏说明和网友评论,游戏问题可以参考在线学习。
游戏可能被某些杀毒软件提示,部分报毒与破解汉化有关,请谨慎下载。如下载失效,请至举报。
本站仅创建用户沟通交流的信息平台,所展示的游戏/软件内容来均来自于第三方用户上传分享,资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如果侵犯了您的权益,请,我们将第一时间处理。
MOD&存档&地图
精品游戏推荐
最新工具推荐
热门游戏推荐
为您推荐:False Dawn mod for Quake 4
False Dawn is set a number of years after the events of Quake 4, where you assume the role of the best of a new breed of soldier, the Stroggified Marine. You can go where no regular human can and have been called upon to save humanity from the threat of a mysterious new super weapon developed by the vicious Strogg!
Some key features include:
Modern Visual Fidelity: Powered by purpose built version of the immensely popular . False Dawn brings Quake 4 into 2014 with contemporary visual effects techniques designed specifically for the mod.
Meaningful Story: Get engrossed in a plot to destroy humanity that is not as black and white as it may first appear.
Full Voice acting: The player is guided by their helpful Commanding Officer General Nokes.
However, for an unknown reason the player also seems to intercept transmissions between a duo of powerful Strogg's that are clearly not meant for human ears.
New Health system: Use Stroyent, The Stroggs own energy source against them!
New Weapon Damage system: Machineguns/Shotguns might decimate soft, fleshy targets, but you will need something more powerful to penetrate the armor of the very well equipped Strogg Forces!
Guided Non-Linear Gameplay: You have multiple objectives to complete, in whatever order you want. Change the enemies and hazards you will face based on which objectives you complete.
After years of development and wrestling with Quake 4, False Dawn is finally ready to be set loose in the wild.
Just in time for Quakecon 2014, you can now attempt to save the human race from the brink of extinction from a newer, more powerful Strogg foe.
This enemy seems familiar, but much has changed in the years since Cpl. Matthew Kane defeated the Makron and Destroyed the Strogg's communications Nexus.
Prepare for ~90-120 minutes of gameplay that will challenge not only brawn, but brains and reflexes.
I must thank absolutely everybody involved in the development of False Dawn.
It's been a long road with many bumps, but we've made it.
Special mention must first go out to Sikkpin who contributed not only the amazing Sikkmod, but also a whole raft of custom effects and features specific to False Dawn.
Next up is , who has most kindly supplied the soundtrack for False Dawn.
He even produced a remix of a classic track from the Quake universe that is included somewhere in the mod.
I must also thank Gaute Rasmussen and Andy Nokes on their stellar jobs in voicing two of the three characters featured in the mod.
I can't speak highly enough of these fine gentlemen, without whom this project would have never been the same.
To wet your appetite prior to downloading the mod, I would like to quickly introduce the two other zones that make up the facility of False Dawn.
The Air Filtration Facility
The Air Filtration Facility (AFF) is the oldest and least reliable part of the Facility.
This is an issue due to the fact that the AFF houses Atmosphere Control which maintains the oxygen levels Facility wide.
If Atmosphere Control were to fail, it could potentially flood entire areas of the Facility with Toxic gas.
The Nerve Centre
Very little is known Nerve Centre other than it controls all networking, security and logic systems within the Facility.
What is known however, is that unlike the rest of the Facility the Nerve Centre is kept in immaculate condition.
There are no flickering lights, or exposed wires to be seen here.
Surely such a vital area would not be without formidable protection.
Area unknown.
No reliable intel available.
Now, go, download False Dawn and enjoy it.
False Dawn 1.0 - Archive
False Dawn 1.0 - Installer
Thank you.
False Dawn is almost complete. In the lead up to the release I'd like to share a few last screenshots and briefly discuss one of the three major zones...
After years of development, False Dawn is not only still alive, but will be releasing soon.
We check out the some of latest modDB and indieDB headlines plus your weekly dose of Monday Night Indie.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
**ATTN: ATI USERS** CATALYST A.I. MUST BE DISABLED IN ORDER FOR SIKKMOD EFFECTS TO RENDER CORRECTLY. Initial release of False Dawn. This is the archive...
**ATTN: ATI USERS** CATALYST A.I. MUST BE DISABLED IN ORDER FOR SIKKMOD EFFECTS TO RENDER CORRECTLY. Initial release of False Dawn. This is the installer...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released 2014
26 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Highest Rated (3 agree)
This was a fantastic campaign, all the detail and challenges were amazing. I just wish we could have gone a little farther after the ending, but I understand that to make maps of this detail, requires time.
Aside from that the voice acting for the Strogg is a little weird, personally I thin it just doesn't fit them but its only an aesthetic factor, I just wonder if there's going to be more because this is a professional mod for Quake 4.
Jul 18 2014 by Stuntcrab
Latest tweets from
How far we've come... Nov 9 2014
Streaming with the Oculus Rift for the Virtual Reality Hour NOW! Check it out here:... Aug 26 2014
With False Dawn finished, it's time for some super serial R&D.
Too much Oculus VR?
Not possible.Aug 26 2014
RT : False Dawn RELEASED!
A complete new facility to explore for Quake4
Aug 7 2014
Well we didn't expect to go this high this fast, but suffice to say we're very happy with ourselves! You can find... Jul 18 2014
I posted 18 photos on Facebook in the album &False Dawn& Jul 17 2014
Mod's Done!
Thank you so much to everyone that helped get us here!
Now, go get your Quake on just in time for... Jul 17 2014
On the home stretch now.
Thank you so much to everyone who's helped out along the road.
Apologies to any names... Jul 11 2014
This just happened. Jul 5 2014
This just happened. Jul 5 2014
Link to False Dawn by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
3 years ago

我要回帖

更多关于 拿起雷神之锤的条件 的文章

随机推荐