Ticket to Earth怎么玩 买票回照片to谷歌地球在线玩法技巧分享

手机游戏&&尽在九游
“两条腿的跑不过四条腿的!”那些骑着坐骑的冒险者总爱这么说。不说这话是否正确,坐骑跑得快倒是真的。那么,如何使用坐骑呢?
当你通过商城或其他途径获得了坐骑后,...
古老的东方有句谚语:“要是你想走得远,就和大家一起走!”冒险旅程中,总少不了同伴的关照。那么,如何找到同伴,组建队伍呢?
当你想组队的时候,点击附近你想邀请...
良好的装备,是旅途中最可靠的伙伴!——装备商们都爱这么说。所以,当你得到了好的装备时,不用犹豫,穿上它吧!
点击背包中的装备图标,就可以看到装备的说明。说明...
冒险者最重要的是什么?运气?不不不,是熟练的战斗技能!
想让你的人物学习技能,需要使用技能书。点击背包中的技能图标,就可以学习相应的技能了。
这是个自动化的时代!自动洗衣服的洗衣机、自动煮饭的微波炉、还有自动帮忙完成任务的——自动寻路!善用它,可以更轻松地完成任务哦!
如果你还没有接受任务,可以点...
哇哇!这个世界真是广阔!要是迷路了该怎么办啊?
没关系,《猎龙战记:口袋版》早就为你准备好地图啦!点击屏幕右上方的地图按钮,屏幕上就会自动展开你所在区域的小...
这是什么地方?为什么有些奇怪的人,头上顶着佣兵C、佣兵B之类的图标?
哈哈,用不着奇怪,这个地方是佣兵街道,而那些头顶图标的人,就是这里的佣兵中介了。他们专...
没有怪物阻挠的旅程,称不上伟大的冒险。但被如果连怪物都打不过,那就连冒险也谈不上了。怎样才能打败怪物呢?
别急,看到屏幕下方的快捷栏了吗?点击那里的技能图标...
《猎龙战记:口袋版》不删档测试版本,需要使用已越狱的iPhone或iPad,才能顺利地登录。在进入游戏之前,请确定您的iOS固件版本在4.3及4.3以上。另外,...
《猎龙战记:口袋版》是《猎龙战记》系列中的首个手机游戏。与该系列其他游
《猎龙战记:口袋版》是《猎龙战记》系列中的首个手机游戏。与该系列其他游戏一样,《猎龙战记:口袋版》具备独特的Q版幻想风格。激萌人设与独特的格子场景为剑与魔法的新大陆带来生机。
开发者:成都触控科技有限公司
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!当前位置:
回家的票 Ticket to Earth
回家的票 Ticket to Earth
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,
Limited time introductory offer – 40% OFF!A distant planet. A dying colony. A deadly conspiracy. The mining boom has left New Providence to die, and just one Earthbound ship remains. Survivor Rose stands in defiance of a broken system. Rise up with fast-paced RPG tactics, and battle across vibrant fields of color. Join the fight in Ticket to Earth, a sci-fi tale of betrayal and insurrection. ~ Selected for Made With Unity Showcase at Unite Melbourne 2016~ Selected for PAX Rising at PAX East 2017"Ticket To Earth is an evolutionary leap forward in the puzzle/RPG hybrid genre." – Kotaku"All in all this is an original, smart, challenging puzzling RPG that manages to blend its head-scratching and character development in a way I've not seen before. And in doing so becomes one of the first truly essential mobile games of the year." – 9/10 Pocket Gamer“It’s always a magical experience when a game comes together and hooks you in, which is exactly what Ticket to Earth did for me." – checkpointgaming.netFEATURES:ORIGINAL GENRE MASH-UPIntroducing a new style of gameplay that blends puzzle and tactics games. Ticket to Earth is the quick-play, mission-based RPG you’ve been waiting for.SCI-FI EPISODIC NARRATIVE
Join Rose, Wolf, Doc and Seven as they race across New Providence to stop a criminal conspiracy.FIGHT FOR JUSTICEPlay as Melee and Ranged Peace Keepers, armed with over one hundred Combat Powers. Fight against a cabal of twisted enemies - desperate criminals, murderous machines and terrifying mutants.JOIN THE MOVEMENT The Stellar Consciousness Movement will help you reach your true human potential. Deep RPG character progression - develop your talents and build better heroes! EPISODE GUIDE:Ticket to Earth is a gripping RPG narrative delivered over 4 big episodes.
Episodes will unlock as they are released at no additional cost. Be the first to play new content by downloading Ticket to Earth now.Episode One - Uprising (Available now)Episode Two - Crash (Coming soon)Episode Three - Meltdown (Coming soon) Episode Four - Revolution (Coming soon)For more information about the game, visit www.ticket-Chat with us on Twitter: @Robot_Circus #TicketToEarth
版本中的新功能
- Fixed issue where some bonus objectives required you to complete them 1 round faster than described- Fixed issue where Burn status did not finish on its own- Other minor text and user interface fixes
同类热门推荐
开心消消乐(R) - 夏季周赛开启深海探险
《开心消消乐》,以三消游戏的方式,让国民连接在一起!2017年,5亿玩家的共同选择!【App Store下载量榜首,多次精选推荐】全民级三消游戏《开心消消乐》不仅是中国区App Store下载量排行榜首的游戏,还曾多次被 App Store精选推荐,更一度登上免费榜首位!5亿小伙伴都在玩哦~【玩法丰富,创意无限】8大关卡类型、50余种障碍设计、1000多个精心设计的关卡(持续更新中),每一关都竭力给您带来极致消除体验。乐在其中,其乐无穷!【随时随地都能玩】不用流量也能玩:开启手机,轻点图标,快乐一触即发!消除无聊、消除烦恼、消除距离,就在消消乐!
【上手简单,有趣休闲】休闲三消玩法,轻移指尖,即享畅快!消消乐的粉丝中,不乏10岁以下的孩子和中老年人;玩家中还有超过一半的女性玩家,是一款超级受女性玩家欢迎的游戏。【场景清新,特效华丽】清新的藤蔓场景,明晰的面板设计,华丽爽快的特效效果,还有萌动有趣的小动物们,定会陪您度过欢乐休闲时光~【游戏玩法】滑动手指让三个及以上的同色小动物横竖相连即可消除,完成每关的指定消除目标即可过关! 【知识产权声明】消消乐(R)是乐元素的注册商标,未经许可不得擅自使用。开心消消乐的著作权由乐元素享有,未经许可不得擅自使用。【联系方式】开心消消乐官方微信:happyxiaoxiaole开心消消乐腾讯微博:/kaixin_xiaoxiaole开心消消乐新浪微博:/kaixinxiaoxiaole开心消消乐官方网站:开心消消乐官方QQ群:1群(已满),2群,3群。
计算器:游戏 Calculator: The Game
In a world of calculators, one dared to become a game. Sure, you've used calculators before, but have you ever "played" a calculator?Welcome to Calculator: The Game where you'll manipulate numbers by adding them, subtracting them, converting them, reversing them, and stuffing them through portals ... yes ... PORTALS.Calculator: The Game features:- LCD DISPLAY for extra long equations- COMFORTABLE BUTTONS designed for modern gameplay- CLICKY, THE SNARKY ASSISTANT who will help you win- FUNCTIONING SOLAR PANEL- APPROVED for use in Calculator: The Game
鳄鱼小顽皮爱洗澡
鳄鱼小顽皮爱洗澡是一部上手简单,角色可爱的休闲游戏。鳄鱼小顽皮与其他鳄鱼不太一样,虽然也住在城市下水道里,但他对脏东西一直很敏感,所以他每天都需要清水洗掉身上的污垢。但其他鳄鱼总会给他找麻烦,切断他的清水供应,所以玩家便需要帮助小顽皮获取清水清理身体。
淹没之城 Submerged: Miku and the Sunken City
采用虚幻4引擎打造的动作冒险游戏。玩家将在破碎的城市中,收集各种隐藏物品,挖掘出背后隐藏的故事。
地狱边境 (LIMBO)
*重要* - 要求至少为 iPad 2、iPhone 4S 或 iPod touch(第 5 代)- 或更高版本。 男孩為了確認妹妹未知的命運,進入了 LIMBO 的世界。 增加了对 iOS 7 游戏控制器的支持媒体报道: “Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.” 10/10 – Destructoid “The game is a masterpiece.” 5/5 – GiantBomb “Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.” 5/5 – The Escapist “Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.” 5/5 – Joystiq 100 多个奖项得主,包括: Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable” Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game” Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game” GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year” Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game” X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game” IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Afterlight++
图片处理应用,功能多多,包括丰富的滤镜、很多可爱的相框、还有独具特色的漏光特效。
小羊肖恩回家记 Home Sheep Home 2
来自Chillingo的精品益智游戏,采用了色调清新的铅笔手绘的2D风格。游戏里有瘦小、中等、肥胖三种不同的小羊将会在游戏之中等待着玩家的帮助。玩家要控制三只小羊,利用各自的优势触动机关或者相互搭配帮助过关。
Future — 您的全天候日程表
一目了然的日程安排工具,螺旋时间轴可以总览全天计划,它就像时钟一样,可以非常直观地将时间尽在掌握。另外旋转时针可以让时间走动,显示未来几天的活动。
不断点击屏幕使得界面内的那些个零件转动,组装成线条连贯的图形出来,让小圆球能够通过管道出来
ACDSee Pro
软件支持手动控制曝光/聚焦/白平衡等,支持实时滤镜、数字变焦等。拍摄的照片或是相册中的照片可以进行各种参数上的调整,可添加滤镜、漏光等效果。阴影、对比度、白平衡
同步助手一键安装
安装后能更便捷的下载此应用
同步助手是一款在电脑上使用的简单快捷的设备管理工具
免费下载游戏和应用
快速安装APP
便捷管理、优化手机
同步助手一键安装
正准备为您一键安装“回家的票 Ticket to Earth”
请将设备连接至电脑,同步助手将为您一键安装该应用
如果未安装,请先下载并安装
1、在手机上安装同步推
2、打开同步推,进入“首页”-“礼包”
3、找到本礼包(激活码)并领取
*举报类型:
无法安装或者启动
详细说明:
同步助手官方微博
同步推官方微博
同步招聘微博
创始人熊俊微博
游戏联运合作
联运接入商务
发行业务洽谈
管潇明QQ:
姜鑫磊QQ:
应用收录QQ:(公众号)
换量合作QQ:
友链合作QQ:
广告合作QQ
电话:400-998-1389
工作时间:
周一至周五 09:30 - 22:00
周六、周日 10:00 - 19:00
&&闽网文(-036号&&增值电信业务经营许可证闽[号
厦门同步网络有限公司&&版权所有&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。当前位置:&&游戏资讯
找好玩手机游戏,上&
买票回地球免费下载。买票回地球ios账号共享。今天4399小编就为大家带来买票回地球ios免费下载的方法,告诉大家如何免费下载收费版的买票回地球,下面大家就一起来看下吧。......
在去年3月举行的GDC开发者大会与年底举办的PAX Australia上,凭借美漫风格、科幻背景以及回合制解谜玩法,“章节式” RPG解谜游戏《买票回地球》(Ticket......
热门游戏推荐
热门关键字
热门游戏专区
扫描二维码,关注4399手游微信Hello Callum.
Do you like to travel?
Oh yes, I love going to new and interesting places.
What do you think of the idea of travelling to another planet?
Erm, not quite so keen on the idea of going to another planet.
What about a one-way trip to Mars?
You do mean the planet Mars? Go to Mars and never come back?
What are you saying? Are you trying to get rid of me?
No, no, not at all. But this is what is being planned at the moment by a company in the Netherlands.
They are planning to send people to Mars and the people who go would never be able to come back to Earth.
Sounds like quite a trip!
Well before we learn more about it, here’s a question for you, about the planet Mars. How big is Mars compared to Earth?
Is it bigger, about the same size or smaller than Earth?
I think I can remember this from school. I’m going to say it’s smaller than the Earth.
We’ll find out if you’re right at the end of the programme. But now, let’s hear about this scheme.
What is interesting about it is the idea that this would be a one-way trip.
Bas Lansdorp is head of the Mars-One project and he explains why this will be a one-way trip. What reason does he give?
On this world we have all the technology we need to get humans to Mars and keep them alive there.
What we don’t have is the technology to get people from Mars back to Earth.
The people who will be going to Mars in our missions will be settling on Mars permanently. They’ll be doing it for the rest of their lives.
Jennifer, why is this a one-way trip?
He says it’s about technology. Although we do have the knowledge and technology to get people to Mars,
we can’t get them back – so any trip would be permanent, would be forever.
That’s a big commitment, isn’t it? But I imagine there will be people who will jump at the opportunity.
I’m sure there will be, but what kind of person are they going to recruit for this ‘trip of a lifetime’?
Well here’s Bas again, talking about just that. What three qualities does he mention?
We need the best of the best. We need first of all, of course, smart people, healthy people. They need to be mentally very stable.
So he needs the best of the best, but what are the three particular qualities he mentions the best of the best need to have?
He wants smart people, which means clever, intelligent people.
As well as that, they need to be healthy both physically and mentally.
As well as that, I guess he’s going to need people with very specific skills.
You would think so, but Bas thinks there is something more important. What’s that?
What I initially thought is that they would be doctors, pilots, engineers.
But this is actually not the case.
The thing that’s important, the most important quality for our candidates is character.
You need to be the kind of person who other people want to be stranded with on an uninhabited island.
What does he think is more important than having appropriate technical skills?
Character. You need to have the right personality.
He compares it to being stranded on an uninhabited island.
You have to be someone that other people would want to be stranded with.
I think that has to be very important. Can you imagine being stuck on another planet for your whole life with someone you couldn’t stand?
That would be terrible.
As well as having a good character there are some other important qualities they are looking for. Here’s Bas again:
You need to be calm and inventive. You need to be someone who is at their best when the situation is at its worst.
Jennifer, what other characteristics is he looking for?
He needs people who can still work well when things are bad. People who are calm in a crisis.
As he says, people who are best when the situation is worst.
So from what you’ve heard, does it sound like the job for you?
Absolutely not. I don’t mind travelling but I think it’s a bit far for me. And what about you?
No, no it’s not for me, I have to say.
I’m not made of the right stuff.
I don’t think I’m the kind of person anyone would want to be stuck with!
I was wondering how they were going to pay for all of this, after all, it’s not a government programme is it?
A very good question. Here’s Bas:
We plan to finance this by involving the whole world as an audience. You just had the London Olympics right there in Britain.
And the Olympics had a revenue of more than three billion US dollars in the three weeks that it lasts.
When people land on Mars we expect that even more people will watch this than the London Olympics.
And also in the years after that they will watch as the base grows, as people start relations, end relations.
Maybe at some point there will be the first Mars baby, this will be a, really the next giant leap of mankind.
So where is the money coming from?
Television. It sounds like a big reality TV show to me.
He mentions that the Olympics raised a lot of money from people watching on television and this will be the same.
He thinks there will be a big audience to tune in and watch the mission but also the relationships between the people on the mission and perhaps even the birth of the first Mars baby.
Would you watch it?
Definitely, yeah, it would be fascinating viewing. How about you?
You know what, I probably would. I’m not usually a fan of reality TV but this is something different.
I would probably get bored very easily though.
Well, that’s all we have time for today. But before we go though, the answer to this week’s question. How big is Mars compared to Earth, Jennifer, you said?
I said it was smaller.
Well done that is the right answer. Mars is, has about half the diameter of the Earth.
Well that’s all from us for this week. Thanks very much Jennifer, goodbye.
One-way ticket to Mars
中英文对照
双击原文单词看解释
原文跟读文本阅读
Hello I’m Callum and this is 6 Minute English. With me today is Jennifer, hello Jennifer.
大家好,我是Callum,这里是六分钟英语。今天我的搭档是Jennifer,你好Jennifer。
Hello Callum.
你好Callum。
Do you like to travel?
你喜不喜欢旅行?
Oh yes, I love going to new and interesting places.
哦,当然,我喜欢去新鲜,有趣的地方。
What do you think of the idea of travelling to another planet?
那你觉得去另一个星球旅行怎么样?
Erm, not quite so keen on the idea of going to another planet.
呃,我对这个想法可能不太感兴趣。
What about a one-way trip to Mars?
那如果是去火星的单程旅行呢?
You do mean the planet Mars? Go to Mars and never come back?
你是说那个真的火星吗?去了就再也不回来了?
What are you saying? Are you trying to get rid of me?
你说什么呢?你想摆脱我吗?
No, no, not at all. But this is what is being planned at the moment by a company in the Netherlands. They are planning to send people to Mars and the people who go would never be able to come back to Earth.
不不不,一点也不是这个意思。不过这正是荷兰一家公司目前正在筹划的一个项目。他们正计划着把人们送到火星上去,而那些被送过去的人就再也回不到地球上了。
Sounds like quite a trip!
听起来还真像一趟旅行!
Well before we learn more about it, here’s a question for you, about the planet Mars. How big is Mars compared to Earth? Is it bigger, about the same size or smaller than Earth?
在我们继续讨论之前,有个关于火星的问题要问你。火星与地球相比那个更大一些呢?是火星更大,还是一样大,还是火星要比地球小呢?
I think I can remember this from school. I’m going to say it’s smaller than the Earth.
我记得在学校里学过,火星应该比地球小。
We’ll find out if you’re right at the end of the programme. But now, let’s hear about this scheme.What is interesting about it is the idea that this would be a one-way trip.Bas Lansdorp is head of the Mars-One project and he explains why this will be a one-way trip. What reason does he give?
好的,我们将在节目最后揭晓答案。现在,我们来看一看这个计划。这个想法有趣的地方就是这是一次单程旅行。Bas Lansdorp是这次火星单程旅行的主要负责人,他向我们解释了为什么这是一次单程旅行,他给出的原因又是什么呢?
On this world we have all the technology we need to get humans to Mars and keep them alive there.What we don’t have is the technology to get people from Mars back to Earth. The people who will be going to Mars in our missions will be settling on Mars permanently. They’ll be doing it for the rest of their lives.
我们拥有这个世界上让人类登上月球并让他们在那里存活的所有技术。而我们所没有的技术就是怎么让人们从火星上回到地球。那些我们派到火星的人将长期定居在火星上。他们的余生都将在那里度过。
Jennifer, why is this a one-way trip?
Jennifer,为什么这是一次单程旅行呢?
He says it’s about technology. Although we do have the knowledge and technology to get people to Mars, we can’t get them back – so any trip would be permanent, would be forever.
他说这是技术的问题。尽管我们有知识和技术能把人送到火星上,但我们没办法吧他们弄回来--所以每一次旅行就成了永久的。
That’s a big commitment, isn’t it? But I imagine there will be people who will jump at the opportunity.
那可真是个巨大的牺牲,不是吗?不过我想肯定会有人抓住这次机会的。
I’m sure there will be, but what kind of person are they going to recruit for this ‘trip of a lifetime’?
可定会有,但他们的这次‘终身旅行’要招募什么样的人呢?
Well here’s Bas again, talking about just that. What three qualities does he mention?
让我们再来听听Bas的回答,他提到的三个特质都是什么?
We need the best of the best. We need first of all, of course, smart people, healthy people. They need to be mentally very stable.
我们需要最优秀的。首先当然是聪明健康的人。他们还要有非常稳定的心理素质。
So he needs the best of the best, but what are the three particular qualities he mentions the best of the best need to have?
他需要最优秀的,不过最优秀的所包含的具体的三个特质是什么呢?
He wants smart people, which means clever, intelligent people.As well as that, they need to be healthy both physically and mentally. As well as that, I guess he’s going to need people with very specific skills.
他需要聪明的人,也就是很机灵,并且有智慧的人。此外,他们还需要身心健康的人。除了这些,我想他还需要具有某种特殊技能的人。
You would think so, but Bas thinks there is something more important. What’s that?
你是这么认为的,不过Bas认为还有更重要的,那是什么呢?
What I initially thought is that they would be doctors, pilots, engineers.But this is actually not the case. The thing that’s important, the most important quality for our candidates is character.You need to be the kind of person who other people want to be stranded with on an uninhabited island.
我最初想的是他们应该是医生、飞行员、工程师。但其实不是这样的。对于候选人来说最重要的是性格。你需要是那种别人愿意与你在荒岛上一起居住的人。
What does he think is more important than having appropriate technical skills?
他认为比某项技能更重要的是什么?
Character. You need to have the right personality. He compares it to being stranded on an uninhabited island. You have to be someone that other people would want to be stranded with.
性格,你需要有健全的人格。他把这比作被困在一座荒芜的岛屿上。你应该是那种人们愿意与你被困在一起的人。
I think that has to be very important. Can you imagine being stuck on another planet for your whole life with someone you couldn’t stand?
我觉得这非常重要。你能想象在另一个星球上和一个你完全无法忍受的人共度余生吗?
That would be terrible.
那糟糕透了。
As well as having a good character there are some other important qualities they are looking for. Here’s Bas again:
除了健全的人格,他们还需要其他很重要的特质。再来听一听Bas是怎么说的:
You need to be calm and inventive. You need to be someone who is at their best when the situation is at its worst.
你需要冷静并具有创造性。你应该能在最坏的情况下保持最佳的状态。
Jennifer, what other characteristics is he looking for?
Jennifer,他还需要什么样的特质?
He needs people who can still work well when things are bad. People who are calm in a crisis.As he says, people who are best when the situation is worst.
他需要在情况糟糕的时候仍能保持清醒头脑的人和那些在危急时刻能保持镇静的人。正如他所说,在最坏情况下保持最佳状态的人。
So from what you’ve heard, does it sound like the job for you?
所以综上所述,你认为你适合这项工作吗?
Absolutely not. I don’t mind travelling but I think it’s a bit far for me. And what about you?
当然不适合。我喜欢旅行,但我认为这项工作还离我远点。那你觉得呢?
No, no it’s not for me, I have to say.
I’m not made of the right stuff. I don’t think I’m the kind of person anyone would want to be stuck with!
不,我也不适合。我不得不承认我还不符合那些要求。我觉得我不是那种每个人都愿意与我一起共度困境的人。
I was wondering how they were going to pay for all of this, after all, it’s not a government programme is it?
我想知道他们如何支付这些费用,毕竟这不是政府的项目,对吗?
A very good question. Here’s Bas:
好问题,让Bas来给你解答:
We plan to finance this by involving the whole world as an audience. You just had the London Olympics right there in Britain.And the Olympics had a revenue of more than three billion US dollars in the three weeks that it lasts.When people land on Mars we expect that even more people will watch this than the London Olympics.And also in the years after that they will watch as the base grows, as people start relations, end relations. Maybe at some point there will be the first Mars baby, this will be a, really the next giant leap of mankind.
我们计划让全世界作为观众来为我们筹资。你们刚刚结束了英国的伦敦奥运会。在奥运会举办的三个星期里,收入了超过30亿美金。当人们登陆火星时,我们希望有更多的人观看,甚至能超过伦敦奥运会的观看人数。还希望随后人们能够继续关注基地的发展,人们开始建立关系、结束关系。或许某一天会诞生第一个火星宝贝,这将成为人类一次真正的巨大飞跃。
So where is the money coming from?
所以,这笔钱从哪来呢?
Television. It sounds like a big reality TV show to me.He mentions that the Olympics raised a lot of money from people watching on television and this will be the same. He thinks there will be a big audience to tune in and watch the mission but also the relationships between the people on the mission and perhaps even the birth of the first Mars baby.
来自电视,这听起来像一个大型的真人秀节目。他提到奥运会通过人们观看电视筹集到了很多钱,这一项目也是如此。他认为会有很多人收听或者观看这个代表团,不关注人们之间的关系,甚至可能看到第一个火星婴儿的出生。
Would you watch it?
你会看吗?
Definitely, yeah, it would be fascinating viewing. How about you?
当然,那一定很好看,你呢?
You know what, I probably would. I’m not usually a fan of reality TV but this is something different. I would probably get bored very easily though.
我可能或看吧。你知道的,通常我不是电视真人秀的爱好者,但这次不太寻常。不过我也很容易厌倦。
Well, that’s all we have time for today. But before we go though, the answer to this week’s question. How big is Mars compared to Earth, Jennifer, you said?
好了,这就是今天的节目。在节目结束之前,我们来回答今天的问题。火星和地球那个更大一些?Jennifer,你的答案是?
I said it was smaller.
我是说火星更小一些。
Well done that is the right answer. Mars is, has about half the diameter of the Earth.Well that’s all from us for this week. Thanks very much Jennifer, goodbye.
很好,回答正确。火星的直径大约是地球的一半。好了,本周的节目就到此结束了。感谢Jennifer的到来,我们下周见。
每周更新,涵盖了英语学习的方方面面
<,All rights reserved &&&
我的生词本
How big is Mars compared to the Earth?
A&nbsp Mars is bigger
B&nbsp They are about
the same size
C&nbsp Mars is smaller

我要回帖

更多关于 地球帝国1技巧 的文章

随机推荐