续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit8 Detective stories 基础知识练习(无答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢手机游戏&&尽在九游
欢迎花火故事!你会发现一个方便的介绍我们所有的精彩的互动故事。保证让你
欢迎花火故事!你会发现一个方便的介绍我们所有的精彩的互动故事。保证让你大呼过瘾!
寻找从各种流派的故事:浪漫,神秘,和戏剧。 100%免费。
每一个故事是互动的,在这里你做出的选择,影响每一集的结局。
===公司简介===
花火使得对于喜欢有浪漫的他们生活中每日剂量的人谁高品质的情景交互式的爱情故事。
我们的网站:www.hanabimedia.net
我们的Facebook:/hanabimedialtdvn/
我们正在增加新的故事所有的时间!
开发者:Hanabi Media
Hanabi Stories: Free Chat Game
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.0 安装包安卓安装包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!选择故事汉化破解版|选择故事中文版下载v1.2.0 安卓版_西西安卓游戏
西西软件园多重安全检测下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
当前位置:
→ 选择故事中文版 v1.2.0 安卓版
选择故事中文版
扫描下载到手机
安卓游戏推荐
分类:冒险解谜游戏大小:63.1M游戏语言:中文
版本:v1.2.0 安卓版更新时间:游戏星级:
官网:暂无游戏厂商:游戏平台:Android
游戏标签:
选择故事汉化破解版是增加了汉化补丁,让玩家能够了解更多游戏特色内容和各个剧本的版本,在这里更多优秀的故事和剧情等待你来解锁和选择,每个小故事都等于一款不一样的游戏哦。选择故事汉化版游戏介绍《选择故事中文版 Choices: Stories You Play》是由Pixelberry提供的一款文字类模拟冒险游戏,在这里,你可以选择一些你喜欢的故事,去揭秘或是身临其境的体验感受那些故事情节。给力的休闲文字冒险解谜类的游戏,各个不同的文本剧情可以自由选择和体验!有趣的小故事,从奇幻到现实都有,给力的游戏玩法和丰富自由的选项带给你更多惊喜!《大学新生》(THE FRESHMAN),寻找朋友甚至是找到真爱;《最高通缉》(MOST WANTED),找出线索,抓住疯狂杀手;《烈焰王冠》(THE CROWN & THE FLAME),您的敌人偷走了你的王国,但现在时机已到,你起兵,掌握魔法,并收回你的冠冕;游戏特色1、经典的剧情和玩法。2、多种文本自由选择!3、好玩的多结局模式和内置更多剧本模式。
安卓版PC版IOS版
西西软件园为大家提供各种免费好玩的冒险解谜手机游戏和冒险解谜安卓游戏,这些游戏伴随着各种战斗玩法还有解谜过关的内容,游戏一般还有一点剧情,和一般的游戏不太一样哦!喜欢的朋友现在就可以下载啦!...
西西软件园为大家提供各种好玩有趣的外国解谜手机游戏下载大全和安卓外国解谜手游排行榜,这类游戏很多是和逃生、逃跑相关的,密室系列也算是解谜类游戏的一大特点,想玩就来下载吧!...
西西软件园为各位喜欢奇思妙想和恐怖类游戏的朋友提供了解谜类手机游戏下载大全和安卓解谜类手游排行榜,这类游戏一般是密室逃脱和恐怖求生类的游戏居多,如果确定是你的菜,那么你就可以开始下载体验啦!都是很好玩的游戏。...
选择故事中文版 v1.2.0 安卓版
本类下载排行
同类最新合集好评:88.73%
坏评:11.27%
《选择:故事 Choices: Stories You Play》是由Pixelberry提供的一款史诗级冒险游戏,游戏故事很离奇,需要你用心去体会才能完成游戏哦。
一个选择可以改变一切!坠入爱河,解决犯罪,或走上史诗奇幻冒险在身临其境的视觉故事,你控制了下一步会发生什么!当前的故事包括:
大一,书1。欢迎来到哈特费尔德大学!你会成为生活的朋友,甚至可以找到真爱。你约会的书呆子杰姆斯,派对女孩凯特林,足球英雄克里斯&或所有三个在一次?
-穿时尚前卫的衣服。
-选择一个优雅和浪漫的冬季正式日期。
-支持新的朋友,因为你解决大一的冒险在一起!
最想要的,书1:热是当一个严肃的德克萨斯元帅和好莱坞侦探一起停止疯狂的杀手。你能抓住凶手吗?
-扮演侦探Dave Reyes和美国的Sam Massey元帅。
-调查一个神秘的曲折你不会看到未来。
审查犯罪现场的证据。
-停止凶手之前,他可以要求另一个受害者!
王冠与火焰,书1。你的敌人偷了你的王国,但现在的时间已经来为你提高一个军队,掌握魔法,并收回你的王冠!
建立你的军队的联盟。
-掌握独特的武器。
-选择优雅的舞会礼服和强大的盔甲。
-在史诗般的战斗中粉碎你的敌人!
&&再加上更多新的故事即将到来!
选择是由团队,第一次创建的故事游戏,为移动超过十年前。后来,我们创造了幸存的高中和死亡的原因,第一次游戏与情节,为。
这两款游戏都达到了前25名,并为其他公司的灵感。在离开EA,我们的团队集结在一个小办公室,与附近的小鸭子嘎嘎叫着我们的创造故事驱动的游戏的心。Pixelberry,我们推出了两打游戏,高中的故事和好莱坞美国
我们的团队现在已经成长到了十几个最有经验的游戏作家在这个行业。在我们10年的创造故事的比赛,我们已经看到了心碎,婚姻,伟大的冒险,甚至pixelbabies。
但是,即使通过尿布的变化和深夜,我们认为我们已经创造了我们最好的工作。我们希望你会爱上我的新角色,克里斯,杰姆斯,凯利斯蒂&贝瑞尔&伯宁,戴夫,和山姆一样,我们有。
相关版本下载
下载选择故事 1.2.0 官方安卓版
其他下载地址:
每周酷软件推荐
418.97 MB/ 简体中文思美人手游是张馨予倾力代言,浪漫国风,唯美来袭!由银汉游戏与可为互娱联合研发发行,PBR技术渲染瑰丽3D特效,再现...
软件排行榜
热门关键字
关注新云安卓游戏网VOA慢速英语: 菲茨·杰姆斯·奥布莱恩《钻石镜片》
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Our story today is called &The Diamond Lens. & It was written by Fitz-James O'Brien. We will tell the story in two parts. Now, here is Maurice Joyce with part one of &The Diamond Lens.&
When I was ten years old, one of my older cousinsgave me a microscope. The first time I looked throughits magiclens, the clouds that surrounded my daily liferolled away. I saw a universe of tiny living creatures in adrop of water. Day after day, night after night, I studiedlife under my microscope.
&Quiz - The Diamond Lens by Fitz-James O'Brien (Part 1)
The fungus that spoiled my mother&s jam was, for me, a land of magic gardens. I would put one of those spotsof green mold under my microscope and see beautifulforests, where strange silver and golden fruit hung from the branches of tiny trees. I felt as if I had discovered another Garden of Eden.
Although I didn&t tell anyone about my secret world, Idecided to spend my life studying the microscope.
My parents had other plans for me. When I was nearlytwenty years old, they insisted that I learn a profession even though we were arich family, and I really didn&t have to work at all. I decided to study medicine inNew York.
This city was far away from my family, so I could spend my time as I pleased. As long as I paid my medical school fees every year, my family would neverknow I wasn&t attending any classes. In New York, I would be able to buyexcellent microscopes and meet scientists from all over the world. I wouldhave plenty of money and plenty of time to spend on my dream. I left homewith high hopes.
Two days after I arrived in New York, I found a place to live. It was largeenough for me to use one of the rooms as my laboratory. I filled this room withexpensive scientific equipment that I did not know how to use. But by the endof my first year in the city, I had become an expert with the microscope. I alsohad become more and more unhappy.
The lens in my expensive microscope was still not strong enough to answermy questions about life. I imagined there were still secrets in Nature that thelimited power of my equipment prevented me from knowing.
I lay awake nights, wishing to find the perfect lens & an instrument of greatmagnifying power. Such a lens would permit me to see life in the smallestparts of its development. I was sure that a powerful lens like that could bebuilt. And I spent my second year in New York trying to create it.
I experimented with every kind of material. I tried simple glass, crystal andeven precious stones. But I always found myself back where I started.
My parents were angry at the lack of progress in my medical studies. I had notgone to one class since arriving in New York. Also, I had spent a lot of moneyon my experiments.
One day, while I was working in my laboratory, Jules Simon knocked at mydoor. He lived in the apartment just above mine. I knew he loved jewelry,expensive clothing and good living. There was something mysterious abouthim, too. He always had something to sell: a painting, a rare stature, anexpensive pair of lamps.
I never understood why Simon did this. He didn&t seem to need the money. He had many friends among the best families of New York.
Simon was very excited as he came into my laboratory. &O my dear fellow!& he gasped. &I have just seen the most amazing thing in the world!&
He told me he had gone to visit a woman who had strange, magical powers. She could speak to the dead and read the minds of the living. To test her,Simon had written some questions about himself on a piece of paper. Thewoman, Madame Vulpes, had answered all of the questions correctly.
Hearing about the woman gave me an idea. Perhaps she would be able tohelp me discover the secret of the perfect lens. Two days later, I went to herhouse.
Madame Vulpes was an ugly woman with sharp, cruel eyes. She didn&t say aword to me when she opened the door, but took me right into her living room. We sat down at a large round table, and she spoke. &What do you want fromme?&
&I want to speak to a person who died many years before I was born.&
&Put your hands on the table.&
We sat there for several minutes. The room grew darker and darker. ButMadame Vulpes did not turn on any lights. I began to feel a little silly. Then I felta series of violent knocks. They shook the table, the back of my chair, the floorunder my feet and even the windows.
Madam Vulpes smiled. &They are very strong tonight. You are lucky. Theywant you to write down the name of the spirit you wish to talk to.&
I tore a piece of paper out of my notebook and wrote down a name. I didn&tshow it to Madame Vulpes.
After a moment, Madame Vulpes& hand began to shake so hard the tablemove. She said the spirit was now holding her hand and would write me amessage.
I gave her paper and a pencil. She wrote something and gave the paper to me. The message read: &I am here. Question me.& It was signed &Leeuwenhoek.&
I couldn&t believe my eyes. The name was the same one I had written on mypiece of paper. I was sure that an ignorant woman like Madame Vulpes wouldnot know who Leeuwenhoek was. Why would she know the name of the manwho invented the microscope?
Quickly, I wrote a question on another piece of paper. &How can I create theperfect lens?& Leeuwenhoek wrote back: &Find a diamond of one hundred andforty carats. Give it a strong electrical charge. The electricity will change thediamond&s atoms. From that stone you can form the perfect lens.&
I left Madame Vulpes& house in a state of painful excitement. Where would Ifind a diamond that large? All my family&s money could not buy a diamond likethat. And even if I had enough money, I knew that such diamonds are verydifficult to find.
When I came home, I saw a light in Simon&s window. I climbed the stairs tohis apartment and went in without knocking. Simon&s back was toward me as he bent over a lamp. He looked as if he were carefully studying a small objectin his hands. As soon as he heard me enter, he put the object in his pocket.His face became red, and he seemed very nervous.
&What are you looking at?& I asked. Simon didn&t answer me. Instead, helaughed nervously and told me to sit down. I couldn&t wait to tell him my news.
&Simon, I have just come from Madame Vulpes. She gave me some importantinformation that will help me find the perfect lens. If only I could find a diamondthat weighs one hundred forty carats!&
My words seemed to change Simon into a wild animal. He rushed to a smalltable and grabbed a long, thin knife. &No!& he shouted. &You won&t get mytreasure! I&ll die before I give it to you!&
&My dear Simon,& I said, &I don&t know what you are talking about. I went toMadame Vulpes to ask her for help with a scientific problem. She told me Ineeded an enormous diamond. You could not possible own a diamond thatlarge. If you did, you would be very rich. And you wouldn&t be living here.&
He stared at me for a second. Then he laughed and apologized.
&Simon,& I suggested, &let us drink some wine and forget all this. I have twobottles downstairs in my apartment. What do you think?&
&I like your idea,& he said.
I brought the wine to his apartment, and we began to drink. By the time we hadfinished the first bottle, Simon was very sleepy and very drunk. I felt as calmas ever&for I believed that I knew Simon&s secret.
magnify - v. to make (something) appear larger
ignorant- adj. lacking knowledge or information
carat & n. a unit for measuring the weight of jewels (such as diamonds) that is equal to 200 milligrams
enormous- adj. very great in size or amount
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 play with you 的文章

随机推荐