girlfriend4ever全dlcs 4ever 的dlc要怎么用啊affect

Affect3d - Girlfriends4Ever with DLC 1 and 2
Affect3d - Girlfriends4Ever with DLC 1 and 2
Release Year: 2016
This is the long awaited release of the two DLCs for Affect3d's &Girlfriends4Ever& animation. This contains the installation files, which will install the original and two DLCs.
To clarify, this installs a program that acts as a graphical interface for the videos. Once open, you can play the videos in their entirety, or choose to play individual clips, bonus footage, and compile your own edits of individual scenes. I'm not particularly tech savvy so I probably won't be able to help with many technical problems but I do know it requires the newest version of Adobe AIR on your computer. I have also heard Mac users have some issues installing or playing the files, so if you have those issues hopefully someone here will be able to help you.
Installation Instructions:
1. Double click the &G4E.exe& icon to install the original and DLC #1 (it may not seem like it's doing anything at first, but that's just because the installer is very slow)
2. After that is done, open the folder &G4E_DLC2.app& and double click the &G4E_DLC2.exe& icon. This SHOULD automatically detect the directory of the original, but if it doesn't, make sure to change it. Then just click the &Install& button at the bottom of the screen.
File size: 2.1 GB
By FilesMonster in forum XXX Games
By FilesMonster in forum XXX Games
is not associated with . None of the pictures or videos posted to this forum are hosted by our servers or transmitted by our network. The files are typically downloaded from free services like . .

我要回帖

更多关于 affect 的文章

随机推荐