xfp10glr-192sr-l=和xfp-10lr-xfp 10glr oc192srr有什么区别

Chat live with US Send us a messageWant a call?+1 (253) 277 3058
United States
Delete successfully.
United States
Verified Purchase
The rep who assisted me was very knowledgeable and helpful when determining how to get the product to our warehouse quickly. Great service. Will use fiberstore again.
February 2,2017
United States
Verified Purchase
Definitely great customer service and easy check-out. On top of that, the products are great quality. Everyone on my team is very happy with them. We will
for future orders for sure.
January 27,2017
Verified Purchase
I have bought a wide variety of equipment for both my business and personal use.
They have never disappointed me.
January 24,2017
United Kingdom
Verified Purchase
Used these to replace some old transceivers, very nice build quality. I was very pleased with the service and exactly the XFP transceivers I need. This is the way to shop. I will be spreading the word to be sure.
January 16,2017
United States
Verified Purchase
This is one of the easiest to use retail websites on the internet. I do a lot of online shopping both personal and business related. Anither reason to shop again . (besides great costumer service and pricing)
January 11,2017
United States
Verified Purchase
I can honestly find anything I want/need in optical field from this store. Very good prices and when you have questions about product they have the answers and can explain very things very well.
January 10,2017
Verified Purchase
We purchased four of these XFP modules to be used with SFP+ modules on the other end of the fiber links. It works pretty good. No compatibility problems with both our cisco switch and the SFP+ modules on the other end. The price and same day shipping are the main reasons why we bought here. However, the high performance of these modules also surprised us. We enjoyed really nice services. There is nothing to compliant about with this purchasing.
January 9,2017
United Kingdom
Verified Purchase
Fast shipping, good quality, great price. No problems at all.
December 22,2016
United States
Verified Purchase
First time placing order , and have waited for weeks to receive my items, but unluckily, the package was broken.
December 17,2016
United States
Verified Purchase
Fiberstore came highly recommended from everywhere. I can see why after I place my order in their website. XFP10GLR-192SR-L is so much cheaper than the other vendors, and the salesperson ensures that it will do fine in the Cisco original switch. It turns out to be right! Thank you!
December 15,2016
View More...
Search your country
United StatesUnited KingdomCanadaAustraliaFranceGermanySpainNetherlandsIndiaBrazilSwitzerlandItalySingaporeAaland IslandsAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegowinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-bissauGuyanaHaitiHeard and Mc Donald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndonesiaIran (Islamic Republic of)IraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, Republic ofKorea,D.P.R.O.KKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao,P.D.R.LLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedonia,F.Y.R.o.MMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia,F.S.O.MMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSlovakia (Slovak Republic)SloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia & T.S.S.ISri LankaSt. HelenaSt. Pierre and MiquelonSudanSurinameSvalbard & J.M.ISwazilandSwedenSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzania,U.R.O.TThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks & Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited States M.O.IUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City State (Holy See)VenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (U.S.)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe
$ - USDEUR - EUR? - GBP$ - CAD$ - AUD? - CHF$ - HKD? - JPYR$ - BRLkr. - NOKkr. - DKKKr. - SEK$ - MXN$ - NZD$ - SGDруб - RUB
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.&&xfp三级网电影|影视先锋资源xfp|xfplya在线观看 - xfp10glr哪种好
您好,xfp10glr专卖店为您提供最新xfp10glr,xfp三级网电影,影视先锋资源xfp,xfplya在线观看以及网上xfp10glr哪种最好!
【 xfp10glr 第1名 】
【 xfp10glr 第2名 】
【 xfp10glr 第3名 】
您是否在找:
上一篇:  下一篇:企业类型:
经营模式:销售公司,国内贸易,国际贸易
注册时间:
联 系 人:
电  话: 010-
移动电话: 
传  真: 010-
地  址: 北京市海淀区长春桥路5号
产品名称:
XFP-10GLR-OC192SR XFP-10GLR-OC192SR光纤设备
所在区域:
价格范围:
发布日期:
供应数量:
销售XFP-10GLR-OC192SR XFP-10GLR-OC192SR光纤设备
公司其他产品
买卖销售XFP-10GLR-OC19,就上
Product Features
Supports 9.95Gb/s to 11.3Gb/s bit rates
Industrial temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
RoHS-6 Compliant (lead-free)
Hot-pluggable XFP footprint
Single Power supply: 3.3V
Maximum link length of 10km
Uncooled 1310nm DFB laser
Duplex LC connector
No Reference Clock required
Built-in digital diagnostic functions
Standard bail release mechanism
Applications
SONET OC-192 SR-1 SDH STM I-64.1
10GBASE-LR/LW 10G Ethernet
1200-SM-LL-L 10G Fibre Channel
10GBASE-LR/LW with FEC
1200-SM-LL-L 10G Fibre Channel with FEC
RoHS-6 Compliant Industrial Temperature 10Gb/s 10km XFP Optical Transceiver Product Specification
和销售XFP-10GLR-OC192SR XFP-10GLR-OC192SR光纤设备有关的产品
 免责声明:以上信息由企业或个人自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布企业或个人负责,中国设备网不承担任何保证责任。
中国设备网版权所有
互通网络:
总机: 广告服务: 传真: 2181888 会员专线: 对外合作: 邮箱: 客服QQ:深圳市万兆通光电技术有限公司
当前位置:
其他传输、交换设备
价格(元/ 件 )
发货地点:广东省深圳市
发布时间:
深圳市万兆通光电技术有限公司
经营模式:生产型
主营产品:
所在地区:广东省深圳市
信用指数:67
认证信息:
已通过认证
证书荣誉:2项
联系人: 王敏艳女士
电话: 86-9
传真: 86-0
邮编: 518000
地址:深圳市宝安区44区顺丰路安乐物业大厦西座7楼
产品描述(Description):For Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-LR/-LW and OC-192/STM-64 SR-1 XFP Module for SMF&产品型号封装形式速率主要技术参数距离温度数字诊断Order NumberForm FactorRate(bps)Wave(nm)Power(dBm)TxRxS(dBm)Reach(KM)Temp(℃)DDM/DOMXFP-10GLR-OC192SRXFP10.3G13101~-3DFBPIN-12.6~0.510KM0~70符合&XFP是10G可插拔光模块的一种主要标准协议。典型波长有850纳米,1310纳米,1550纳米,也支持CWDM,DWDM波分复用的各波长,主要应用在10G的SDH光传输网,10G光纤通道,10G以太网等领域。XFP拥有类似SFF-8472的数字诊断功能,而且功能更加强大,可以支持更多管理工具来实现模块的功能。XFP的多源协议(MSA)直接采用了XFI接口规范来定义电路接口,完全满足SDH光传输网OC-192&/&STM-64对9953.28&Mbit/s速率的要求。&&&&&万兆通公司可以制造全系列的10G&XFP光模块,包括:&XFP&10GBASE-SR&300米&(多模OM3光纤);&XFP&10GBASE-LRM多模光纤&220米;&XFP&10GBASE-LR单模光纤&10-20公里;&XFP&10GBASE-ER单模光纤&40公里;&XFP&10GBASE-ZR单模光纤&80公里;&18波段&CWDM&XFP;&40波段&DWDM&XFP;&BIDI&XFP&......&10Gtek's&XFP(10GbE Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a hot-swappable, protocol independent optical transceiver, typically operating at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm, for 10 Gigabit per second SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel, gigabit Ethernet, 10 gigabit Ethernet and other applications, including DWDM links. It includes digital diagnostics similar to SFF-8472 but more extensive, that provide a robust management tool. The XFI electrical interface specification is a portion of the XFP Multi Source Agreement specification. OC-192 / STM-64 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 9953.28 Mbit/s (payload:
Mbit/s; overhead: 331.776 Mbit/s). We manufacture XFP MM 300m, XFP 10km, XFP 20km, XFP 40km, XFP 80km, XFP 120km, CWDM XFP, DWDM XFP, BiDi XFP, single fiber XFP.&Product&Features:*&传输速率9.95Gb/s&-&11.1Gb/s*&双LC接口,支持热插拔*&典型传输距离10km*&1310nm&DFB激光器*&低功耗小于2.5W*&支持数字诊断功能*&符合XFP&MSA规范*&符合IEEE&802.3ae&和&10GBASE-LR/LW标准*&符合10GFC&1200-SM-LL-L标准*&工作环境温度:&0℃&to&+70℃&*&Supports&9.95Gb/s&to&11.1Gb/s&bit&rates*&Link&length&up&to&10km*&Duplex&LC&connector*&Hot-pluggable&XFP&footprint*&Uncooled&1310nm&DFB&laser*&Power&dissipation&&2.5W*&Built-in&digital&diagnostic&functions*&Complaint&with&XFP&MSA*&Complaint&with&IEEE&802.3ae,10GBASE-LR/LW*&Complaint&with&10GFC&1200-SM-LL-L*&Operating&Case&Temperature&Standard:0℃~+70℃Applications:*&SONET&OC-192&SR-1*&SDH&STM&I-64.1*&万兆以太网10GBASE-LR/LW*&万兆光纤通道1200-SM-LL-L*&SONET&OC-192&SR-1,SDH&STM&I-64.1&at&9.953Gbps*&10GBASE-LR/LW&10G&Ethernet*&1200-SM-LL-L&10G&Fiber&Channel*&10GE&over&G.709&at&11.09Gbps*&OC192&over&FEC&at&10.709Gbps&For&Cisco:XFP-10G-MM-SR:&&&&& & & &Cisco 10GBASE-SR XFP Module for MMFXFP-10GLR-OC192SR:&&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-LR/-LW and OC-192/STM-64 SR-1 XFP Module for SMFXFP10GLR-192SR-L:&& &&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-LR/-LW and OC-192/STM-64 SR-1 XFP Module for SMF, low power (1.5W)XFP10GLR192SR-RGD:&&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-LR/-LW and OC-192/STM-64 SR-1 XFP Module for SMF, industrial temperature rangeXFP-10GER-192IR+:&&&&&&&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ER/-EW and OC-192/STM-64 IR-2 XFP Module for SMFXFP10GER-192IR-L:&& & &&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ER/-EW and OC-192/STM-64 IR-2 XFP Module for SMF, low power (2.5W)XFP10GER192IR-RGD:& &Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ER/-EW and OC-192/STM-64 IR-2 XFP Module for SMF, industrial temperature rangeXFP-10GZR-OC192LR:&&&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ZR/-ZW and OC-192/STM-64 lR-2 XFP Module for SMFXFP10GZR192LR-RGD:&&Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ZR/-ZW and OC-192/STM-64 lR-2 XFP Module for SMF, industrial temperature range&&
¥10000.0元
提示:您在淘金地上采购商品属于商业贸易行为。以上所展示的信息由卖家自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布卖家负责,淘金地对此不承担任何责任。为规避购买风险,建议您在购买相关产品前务必确认供应商资质及产品质量
按产品字母分类:
公司地址:深圳市宝安区44区顺丰路安乐物业大厦西座7楼
联系电话:86-9

我要回帖

更多关于 10gbase lr xfp 的文章

随机推荐