Full Audio
Includes 28 Steam Achievements
Title: Rogue Legacy
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Jun, 2013
metacritic
PAX Prime 2013 - The PAX 10PAX Prime 2013 - BigSushi.fm Golden Sushi of SophisticationIndieCade 2013 - Official Awards FinalistIndieCade 2013 - My Geek Review Best of ShowSBGames 2013 - Best Game
SBGames 2013 - Best Game DesignIndie of the Year 2013 - Editors Choice: Best Singleplayer
Indie of the Year 2013 - Editors Choice: Best Overall Game - First Place
Indie of the Year 2013 - Players Choice: Best Game - Tenth PlaceGamasutra - Best of 2013Rolling Stone Top 10 Video Games of 2013Amazon - Best of 2013 Video Games - #2Yahoo Games - Best of 2013 - #8G3AR Awards 2013 - Best Indie Game
Buy Rogue Legacy
&...a hugely compelling mix of 2D action-platforming and Roguelike game design.& 9/10--&Rogue Legacy is a must-play, and a steal at its $15 price tag.& 90/100--&Rogue Legacy rewarded my p that's a lesson any developer can take from its twisted family tree.& 9/10--&This is a game that won't just eat up your time, but it will devour it.& 8.5/10--&... an immensely rewarding action game that strikes a terrific balance between permadeath and progress.& 8.5/10--
About This Game
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-&LITE& where anyone can be a hero.Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf.That's OK, because no one is perfect, and you don't have to be perfect to win this game.
But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD.
Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you've collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.But you shouldn't listen to me. You should check out the trailer. It explains the game better then I ever could. If you really want to READ about this game though, then you should check out our bullet list below.Here's what Rogue Legacy IS: A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life. Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger. Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can! More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game. Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps! Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge. Oh yeah, there's a Blacksmith and an Enchantress shop but we forgot to show them in the trailer... Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping. Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are. Got a controller? Play with a controller. Big Picture ready. Clowns.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS:Windows XP/Vista/7 Processor:1.6 Ghz Memory:1 GB RAM Graphics:X1950 Pro, 7900 GT DirectX(R):9.0c Hard Drive:400 MB HD space Additional:Only available in desktop mode for Windows 8.
Recommended:OS:Windows XP/Vista/7 Processor:2 Ghz Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:HD
GTX DirectX(R):9.0c Hard Drive:400 MB HD space Additional:Only available in desktop mode for Windows 8.
Minimum:OS: Snow Leopard 10.6.8, 32/64-bitProcessor: Dual Core CPUMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)Hard Drive: 400 MB HD space
Minimum:OS: glibc 2.15+, 32/64-bit. S3TC support is NOT required.Processor: Dual Core CPUMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)Hard Drive: 400 MB HD space
Copyright(C) , Cellar Door Games Inc. Rogue Legacy(TM) is a trademark or registered trademark of Cellar Door Games Inc. All Rights Reserved.
High Volume of Negative Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(11,262 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(41 reviews)
Review Type
All&(13,577)
Positive&(12,772)
Negative&(805)
Purchase Type
All&(13,577)
Steam Purchasers&(11,262)
Other&(2,315)
All Languages&(13,577)
Your Languages&(9,617)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 7,958 reviews that match the filters above
( Very Positive )
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteDiscussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
FaceRig Update - with Jaw Movement
Awesome folks,We've just published a new update with great features on the default branch. Check them out in the change log below: You can now crop your videos for the specific
and we've also added two presets, one for Facebook cover video and one for Instagram (square aspect ratio). Just go to Export movie -& Crop and select the platform you want.Note that for the Instagram preset, you'll still need to convert the video file to something compliant with the platform.selectAdded jaw left and right movement to the animation atomics based avatars. For best results, don't forget to calibrate. Moved the bubbles from the frog to the tobacco pipe and the straw, so now any character can blow out some bubbles (as requested from the community)Have a great day,The FaceRig team
2017: Does this now work with Nvidia Shadowplay facecam + gameplay footage?
Very interested in this product.
General Discussions
Lip Sync Woes
Greetings,
I've been posting detailed notes about my setup
in this thread
. There is also a link to my YT channel where I have published some videos (sync be damned, apparantly)....
Bugs & Troubleshooting
What Does The Face Say&
Time-Traveling Developer&
First FaceRig Test&
FaceRig Explains The Internet&
wait. WHAT? WHY?!?!?&
Mr.Demon wants to make friends on OMEGLE&
OMG ITS BROKEN!!!&
FaceRig Music Video &Nessaja& (HD) (Full HD)&
[Official FaceRig Guide] How to set a custom picture/uniform color background
This guide describes the steps to set a custom picture or a uniform color on the background in FaceRig.&
85 ratings
Kaitty in FaceRig&
[Official FaceRig Guide] FaceRig Hidden Keys
This guide contains info on hidden keys that are not currently visible in FaceRig and various tips and tricks. Note that FaceRig is still in development, some of the guiding steps will change in time or some will be added with every new application update....&
61 ratings
[Official FaceRig Guide] Advanced Face Tracking Calibration Tutorial
This guide describes the basic principles of video face tracking in FaceRig and it teaches you how to calibrate it for a better experience. Keep in mind that FaceRig uses video and audio tracking for lip movement, so for a better understanding of this tuto...&
59 ratings
[Official FaceRig Guide] Workshop Upload and Download Tutorial
This guide describes how to Download and Upload on FaceRig Workshop.&
59 ratings
Skype isn't letting me use Facerig
I dont know why but it's not showing up in the webcame options in Skype where it should be. Am I doing something wrong?
General Discussions
[Official FaceRig Guide]How to use the Facerig voice effects with Skype TUTORIAL
48 ratings
Workshop Item
28 ratings
[VOICEROID+] YuzukiYukari - Petenshi ver [Live2D content]&
To stop the operation to select the RealSense in the tracker.
I purchased the RealSense SR 300 the other day.
But when you select RealSense with Tracker, FaceRig will stop.
Have you solved the same phenomenon?
I am trying the following pattern.
1. I tried RealSense SDK 2016 R3.
-& It did not work because FaceRig d...
Bugs & Troubleshooting
Screenshot
1000円のwebカメラ適当に買っただけだったからどうなるかと思ったけど精度高くてびっくり&
Workshop Item
Kagerou [Live2D content]&
New Avatar Prince Edward and updated FaceRig build 1362 - August the 24th 2017
Prince Edward of House Pond has honored us by joining the FaceRig's avatar roster. Some say a curse from his dark past has turned him into a frog, while others claim he's just using that myth to steal kisses from beautiful maidens. Whatever the truth may be, Edward is here with his top hat and bubble blowing pipe to complete your storytelling arsenal.Watch his reveal vid here: youtu.be/02Nk0F3X86E?a
Edward likes sharing his new props, so you can start using his Patched Hat, Tobacco Pipe and a Straw on any of your favorite Avatars. For all the talented 2D artists, we've added support for idle animation on Live2D avatars. To add a new idle animation you need to modify cc_avatarname.cfg by adding set_idle_anim avatarName &animation.mtn&, very similar to the set_special_action_anim command. Note that the .mtn file needs to reside in the Motions/ folder of the avatar.There have been reports of some glitchy behavior on the web background, mainly some error pop-ups and the default website not loading at all. All issues are fixed now, if you want to try the web background, just search the Environmnent Gallery for the &Custom Background Web& and change the website that gets loaded by activating the Advanced UI & go to Environment Customization tab & Backdrop sub-tab and change the Custom Web Page option.For all the entertaining streamers out there, we've made some optimizations that should cut some CPU usage. If you are wondering why the usage on the FaceRig process hasn't changed, it's because the UI process is the one that has been tweaked.Have fun!The FaceRig team
Screenshot
Get the ???? out of my room im playing mincraft&
Screenshot
Screenshot
What if I told you I am a Werewolf instead of a Rabbit&
Workshop Item
Nyx - Fire Emblem Fates [Live2D content]&
Screenshot
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
0.9 hrs on record
A very potential and funny software. I looooooove it
153 products in account
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
6.0 hrs on record
Very cool and fun way to steam, talk on skype or make videos!
562 products in account
1 person found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Recommended
2.4 hrs on record
Product received for free
I downloaded this, opened Skype for the first time in about a year, called a friend I haven't talked to in months posed as a girl talking like a man. We laughed for the entire duration of our video call.We're now friends again, we're still laughing, and he bought the software too.This is the funniest thing you could ever hope to purchase. x)I give this a 1,000/10.
369 products in account
Workshop Item
miyuri [Live2D content]&
Workshop Item
Sugar Shimmer | My Little Pony OC&
[solved] Installed Facerig - now my laptop webcam no longer works
I am really looking for some help here!
I just installed Facerig for the first time and did a very s I was annoyed that the webcam feed was not recognized by Facerig - but I was shocked when I noticed that other programms s...
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2怎么绑定steam 的文章

随机推荐