有人玩过empty*empty × embryo攻略吗

Chrissy Teigen Chose Female Embryo To Have Baby Girl With John Legend
Truth rating: 10
By Andrew Shuster
(Getty Images)
reveals in a new interview that the sex of her and &s baby will be a girl, and that she personally chose the gender by picking a female embryo.
As Gossip Cop reported, Teigen announced last Christmas Eve that she was pregnant with her first child, and had been undergoing in vitro fertilization to help her conceive. Now the model tells People, &Not only am I having a girl, but I picked the girl from her little embryo. I picked her and was like, &Let&s put in the girl.&&
Teigen notes that she made the decision to choose her child&s gender because she believes &John would be the best father to a little girl.& The model adds, &That excited me& Just the thought of seeing him with a little girl& I think he deserves that bond.&
But Teigen also goes divulges that a &boy will come along& at some point in the future. &We&ll get there too, so it&s not like we really have to pick,& she says. &But he definitely is very lucky to have a little girl. And this girl is going to be so completely lucky to have John as her papa.&
Shortly after revealing the news, Teigen was attacked on Twitter by a few followers who disagreed with her controversial decision to intervene in the birthing process. One person wrote, &Did you choose the hair and the eye color too @chrissyteigen &.smh messing with the natural blessings from God. I liked you a lot.& The model shot back, &My natural blessing from god was infertility.& She went on to joke, &I also picked the embryo with a taste for bacon, a knack for magic and size 7 feet so she can always find shoes.&
After another Twitter user wrote, &I do think it&s sad people would pick a specific gender / prefer a specific gender,& Teigen responded, &What is that difference though? i&ve already created embryos with a doctor. only after must it be random?& She concluded, &Anyhow I am not mad at anyone&s beliefs but I don&t really actively seek out people to make them feel bad about their decisions either.&
Enter your email address here to receive daily news updates from us.
Tier 1 – ATF 300×250 – position 3 main sidebar
Newsletter Sign-Up
Your Picks (Taboola) – Main Sidebar position 4
Tier 1 – BTF 300×250 Middle君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
in vitro fertilization outcome relative to embryo transfer difficulty a novel approach to the forbidding cervix
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
in vitro fertilization outcome relative to embryo transfer difficulty a novel approach to the forbidding cervix
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 empty × embryo剧情 的文章

随机推荐