哪有直播steam怎么直播上blazblue chronophantasma extend

BlazBlue.Chronophantasma.Extend-RELOADED
文件大小:37.31MB
格式:.exe
来源:网络爬虫
以上内容由蜘蛛自动采集于网络,本站不涉及任何储存/生产等行为,仅提供展示参考,如以上存在有侵权、涉及到您的利益或者不良内容,可以
,我们将会在7个工作日内为您处理!感谢您的支持与谅解。
BlazBlue.Chronophantasma.Extend-RELOADED.exe37.17MBInstall.Notes.txt688字节crack/run_dae10.exe144.14KBBlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Overview | Free Online MMORPG and MMO Games List - OnRPG
Developer:
Platforms:
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend is the sixth installment of the BlazBlue series. It is a combination 2D fighting game and visual novel developed by Arc System Works for PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, and PS Vita. BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend features new characters, systems, content for comedic relief, and new game modes. If you're looking for an intense, anime-tinged brawler then this game might just be for you!
New Characters: Two new characters have arrived in the roster of this installment of the BlazBlue series, Λ-11 and Cecilia.
Revamped Guard System: When your opponent's Barrier Gauge dips to low levels execute a Guard Crush attack to blow through them.
Stylish Mode: Stylish Mode makes it easier for newcomers to execute impressive combos with Distortion Drive, Combo Attacks, Auto Guard, and other Special Abilities.
Comedic Content: 8 different gag scenarios have been added to the game and a new story mode called "Remix Heart" follows two high school girls around in their adventures that even include some of the other characters from the game.
Social Media :
Featured Video
Screenshots
Game Videos
(No Ratings Yet)
The official trailer for BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend, an anime-inspired 2D fighting game available on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, and PC
Game Articles
(No Ratings Yet)
By Jason Parker (Ragachak)
When I think of Blazblue, I think of intense, fast-paced fighting game action. I also think of fanservice in th...
Game Rating
(No Ratings Yet)
Loading... CURRENT AVERAGE USER RATING
OnRPG Forum
Other MMORPGs you might like
Editors Picks
MMORPG Games List
All0-9A-FG-LM-ST-ZA new character- “Izayoi” has been revealed by Famitsu apparently for the arcade release of BlazBlue: ChronoPhantasma. It is a combination in terms of design, of Tsubaki Yayoi and her weapon Izayoi. Her drive is “Scarlet Justice” and she will have a completely different move-set to Tsubaki.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, a new game, has been announced via twitter and BlueFes2012. The game will feature
Bullet/Barret, Amane, and Azrael. Hazama is confirmed to have a new distortion and several characters will be receiving new moves, sprites will be redrawn (Noel Vermillion will be hat-less with a different weapon, for example).
Tsubaki Yayoi will have different, darker colour scheme to reflect her changes within the story, and it seems there will be new BGM.
No release date has been given yet, or even a vague idea of how far along the game is, apparently, but more details should be released in the coming weeks.
The link below will take you to a page to vote for BlazBlue. Please do so! If BlazBlue wins, D-Arts figures will be created for it!
Thanks for the help!
Arc System Works is developing “Xblaze” as the first entry in what it
refers to as “Adventure Project.”
The game will be released in winter
2012 for an undisclosed platform.
Xblaze’s announcement came during a special stage at today’s BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 national tournament.
According to ,
BlazBlue series producer Toshimichi Mori also revealed that the second
entry in the Adventure Project is also in the works.
Regarding the
BlazBlue series, he said that they hope to soon have a large event for
the series, and something will probably be announced there.
can see the segment of the stage event announcing the game below.
slides refer to Xblaze as “another Blue story,” suggesting that it may
have some ties to BlazBlue.
Here is a trailer presented with it:
Not much is known about it other than the fact it may relate to Blazblue as the trailer did show some familiar scenes and is being referred to as an “Adventure Project”. With it supposedly coming out Winter 2012, it is more than likely being developed either for PS3, Xbox360 or both considering the previous recent Arc releases as well as more to come very soon.
To view the images that followed the announcement, check the link above to the original article.
/con0dn/atlus_blazblue_rpg/
Atlus tapped the 2D fighting game masters at Arc System Works to make
a fighting game based off Persona 4.
So will this collaboration work
the other way too?
Will Arc ask the RPG masters at Atlus to make an RPG
based off BlazBlue?
4Gamer asked that very question to Toshimichi Mori as part of
about Persona 4 Arena, which Mori produced.
Replied Mori, “I’d like to
do it, but if we did make an RPG, I’d want to make it myself.
I’m the
kind of person who likes do do things himself wherever possible
(laughs).”
Mori added, however, that if he did make something else with
BlazBlue, he’d want to first make an adventure game, although he quickly
corrected himself and pointed out that the home BlazBlue conversions
have an adventure mode.
He then joked that he’d make a game where Ragna performs surgery.
Jokes aside, Mori reiterated that if they did make a BlazBlue RPG,
he’d like to do it himself.
However, if the Persona team did make a
BlazBlue RPG he’d want to see it, he said.
All I got to say is…
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 EXTEND’s limited edition has been announced by Aksys Games, it includes the game, wall calender, artbook, and soundtrack.
Buy Blazblue Blazeblue Blazblu Blazeblu Blaz Blaze Blu Blue Calamity Trigger Continuum Shift Continum 2 King Of Fighters XII 12 Buy Video Videos Images Screenshots combos strategy psp achievements expansion

我要回帖

更多关于 steam直播此时不可用 的文章

随机推荐