怒之铁拳重制版v5.0aV5.0A的生存模式用谁比较好

怒之铁拳V5 生存模式shiva 低级兵种打法(脱手打法)_土豆_高清视频在线观看[V5][MOD] Final Rage Trilogy_怒之铁拳吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,585贴子:
[V5][MOD] Final Rage Trilogy
随后会放制作过程
掐指一算,小编已经步入...
据说学渣看完都把课本扔了
少年时期的本人钱不多,...
上海推出小小男子汉教育...
楼楼在排序的时候,一度...
时间在不停的流逝,留下...
这里是电视剧组,我是蓝白
喜欢抠伤口的结痂
时尚时尚最时尚,自拍肯...
我称自己为斜杠青年-龙...
百度美女吧,原生态美女...
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
作者:DeusX87日期:12-01-09
引用=============================================Here it is...my magnum opus.
After much thought, trial, research, and hacking away, I finally present... What initially started off as a plan to just remake the Final Fight
games separately has spun off into simply building the entire trilogy
and including them in one complete package.
Also included with this mod
are the palette/name files and a Final Fight soundpack that help add to
the experience.Features--About 70 megs compressed, about 370 megs decompressed.--Alternate
routes that branch into other Final Fight stages (not very many,
though, as I couldn't find a way to have it make proper sense).
Fight 3's own alternate stages are also included.--Liberties had to be taken for gameplay and compatibility reasons with SORMaker.--On
difficulties below Hard, mobs will have significantly less enemies.
you're not one that likes crowd battles (and there will be), that's
something to know.--You start off in a hub that allows you to choose which game to tackle first.--An
unlockable "Scenario Final" will become available if you get to any
final Boss at least once.
You will be returned to the hub screen where
you can either restart from thebeginning or play the last scenario,
where the mod can officially be beaten.--Name, palette, and sound
mod for those who want the complete experience.
The soundpack does
include some "bonus" sounds that aren't related to Final Fight, but I
really just left them in there.
You can just take them out if you want.--Final
Fight 1's soundtrack is only comprised of the SNES version's, not only
for consistency (because the other 2 games were SNES exclusives), but
also to keep the file size from being unnecessarily larger than it
already is.
The alternate soundtracks from the standalone Final Rage mod are still compatible if you insist on using them.--Final
Rage 1 is depicted differently than it is from the standalone version.
I mainly did this to set it apart instead of being a straight rehash.=============================================
引用=============================================Known Issues--In order to return to the hub after beating a final Boss, you have to move the screen all the way to the right at least once during the battle before beating them. Otherwise, you'll be sent straight to the credits screen. Unfortunately, this is the only way SORMaker would let me get away with this. You probably don't need me to tell you this, but some people might not know.--If you do this and are returned to the hub, the results screen immediately after defeating the final Boss is black. I have no idea why this happens, but unfortunately, this seems to be an engine problem. I have no control over it. It's actually kinda cool because it makes things seem more dramatic.v1.1 ChangesThough I lost track of exactly what's changed, the most notable changes were corrected some more naming errors, item placements that I missed, more relaxed rounds of enemies during the 3rd game (namely in the stages before the end of the game) and more alternate routes that branch off into the other games.v1.2 ChangesCorrected more naming errors that I constantly keep missing, and fixed some screwed-up enemy spawns.Applying palette/name/sound modsBack up your palette folder and save file. Simply overwrite the palette folder and save file with the save file that's included.For the sound mod, put the "Data" folder in the root of SORRv5 (where the v5 .exe is). If you already have a Data folder with custom sounds and you want to keep that for later, back up a copy, first.=============================================
用快打旋风的背景做的 mod,敌人配置也完全是仿制快打旋风原作。作者不单做了一代,还把二三代都放进去了,更是自己设计了一个剧情把三条线串联了起来,可算是很用心的作品。
下载之,记得看过你打的“恐龙新世纪”的MOD,那个MOD关卡boss居然有6个,那个你死人比较多
多谢~~~下载了~~~
这个MOD是我玩的最多的一个,音乐,背景全部保留,敌人配置跟原作一样,大爱
谢谢楼主了。我带走了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴登录3234游戏网
记住用户名
热门搜索:
当前位置: >
> 类似的游戏
类似怒之铁拳3的游戏
  怒之铁拳是著名的世嘉早期横版过关游戏,以爽快的动作、手感,优秀的画面表现和出色的BGM著称,这款BoMbErGaMeSSoft重新复刻制作,以SOR2代和3代为基础,吸收了每代的优秀精华,保持高质量的场景,角色,和BGM,并且有新设计的角色和游戏模式登场,并且保持了一贯的世嘉风格,在体验了旧时快乐同时也有新的玩法与乐趣。 []
下载次数:3529次  游戏大小:205.38 MB MB  日期:
  西班牙玩家对经典MD游戏《怒之铁拳》进行了大幅度丰富,增加了很多地图和新角色,相当值得一玩。怒之铁拳是著名的世嘉早期横版过关游戏,以爽快的动作、手感,优秀的画面表现和出色的BGM著称,这款BoMbErGaMeS Soft重新复刻制作,以SOR2代和3代为基础,吸收了每代的优秀精华,保持高质量的场景,角色,和BGM,并且有新设计的角色和游戏模式登场,并且保持了一贯的世嘉风格,在体验了旧时快乐同时也有新的玩法与乐趣。 []
下载次数:4505次  游戏大小:227.59 MB MB  日期:
这是当年非常经典的街机游戏《怒之铁拳3》超强的打斗效果,精彩的出招效果,强烈推荐。
下载次数:14990次  游戏大小:70.27 MB MB  日期:
其它类似好玩的游戏
热门单机游戏排行榜
191528213331001077419691122670098652919621458600230564554486013457331432201427767414464
和怒之铁拳3类似的游戏推荐
索引:本页提供类似怒之铁拳3的游戏下载,帮您找和怒之铁拳3类似的游戏,或者和怒之铁拳3一样的游戏。
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2371524',
container: s,
size: '300,250',
display: 'float'怒之铁拳重制版v5.0a生存模式之boss_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 怒之铁拳v5.1 的文章

随机推荐