alice in tinyroom room小房间1求攻略!!!急急急!!!!那三棵树怎么弄?????

&>&&>&正文
Tiny Room 2 -room escape game-
开发:URARA-WORKS Co., Ltd | 网络:单机 | 类型:益智解谜
玩家评分(票)
语言:英文版
大小:5.02 MB
版本:1.0.2
系统:Android 2.3
 《小房间2》URARA-WORKS Co., Ltd.开发的《小房间》的续作,与上一作相同,本作依旧是一款休闲益智类游戏。 游戏中玩家解开房间谜题,并离开这里。游戏中玩家可以点击放大探索感兴趣的地方,或是点击箭头键移动在房间内移动。
网络:网游
类型:角色扮演
大小:197.00 MB
大小:316.00 MB
大小:307.00 MB
当前游戏类型排行小房间 截图
小房间图片1
小房间图片2
小房间图片3
小房间图片4
小房间 相关游戏视频截图
小房间(TinyRoom)是URARA-WORKS Co., Ltd.开发的一款休闲益智类游戏。小房间(TinyRoom)的官方介绍小房间Tiny Room是一个简单的逃脱游戏,解开房间谜题小房间(TinyRoom)的特色- 点击放大探索感兴趣的地方- 点击箭头键移动在房间内移动
版本:v1.0.3
大小:4.83M
评论数:7个
休闲益智游戏/
3842个评论
5429个评论
3297个评论
2110个评论
1639个评论
1239个评论
1699个评论
1331个评论
安卓游戏排行榜/
3278个评论
5886个评论
1.3万个评论
1.6万个评论
4538个评论
3793个评论
3842个评论
6130个评论
2041个评论
选择手机型号
选择您的手机型号自动匹配适合您手机的游戏
注册登录后无需每次选择机型
如果没有您的手机型号,点击这里
下载 小房间
您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 小房间
使用高速下载小房间游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载|With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: Tiny RoomIf you're anything like me, you're poor... but not in spirit! I'm a working artist and musician. The more I decrease my cost of living, the less time ...
Step 1: Tools and MaterialsTools! Drill Hammer Safety Glasses Tape Measure Pencil / Marker / Pen Circular Saw Jigsaw Ear Protection Nail SetOptional tools!Speed SquareWood GluePolyshadeDisposable GlovesStud FinderMaterials! 2 sheets of 1/2& ...
Step 2: DesignThe first step in my process was to sit in this tiny room, staring at the walls for a long time. After racking my brain for long enough, ...
Step 3: Building the loft frameThe loft frame was the most important thing to build first as I wanted to make sure that it had enough structural integrity. Most lofts are held up ...
Step 4: Building the Shelf-Desk StaircaseFrom a 4&x8& sheet of plywood, measure and mark the individual pieces for the staircase shelves. (Because the room is obviously so small, I designed the width of ...
Step 5: Attach the Closet WireAt the head and the foot of the bed, measure out a place to attach the eye hooks. Leave enough distance from the wall for the hangers to ...
Step 6: Finishing TouchesThese are all optional and mostly for aesthetics and longevity. The fame and stair shelves will do their job with or without these steps :)There's a lot of ...If you're anything like me, you're poor... but not in spirit!
I'm a working artist and musician.
The more I decrease my cost of living, the less time I have to spend working & the more time I get to spend practicing, networking and pursuing my dreams!
I stumbled upon an apartment here in my home city of Providence, where a group of artists had, essentially, a large closet that they were renting out. At 10' 8& x 9' x 5' 9& , the footprint was just large enough to fit a full sized mattress and little more.
They had successfully gotten a few people to live there before, but a such a tiny room without a door (which I have since rectified) that was adjacent to the living room seemed like a meager existence.
All of that in stride, the price tag of only $150 a month + utilities still made it an intriguing enough prospect!Through the use of standard hand and power-tools, new or reclaimed materials, and some imagination, you can customize your space to be more ergonomic, efficient and better suite your needs!I know that this lifestyle is not for everyone and every space is different, but maybe through this tutorial you might pick up some useful building techniques or inspiring ideas that will be relevant to your current or future living situation!Step 1: Tools and MaterialsTools!Drill Hammer Safety Glasses Tape Measure Pencil / Marker / Pen Circular Saw Jigsaw Ear Protection Nail SetOptional tools!Speed SquareWood GluePolyshadeDisposable GlovesStud FinderMaterials!2 sheets of 1/2& Plywood 2 sheets of 3/4& Plywood 3 2&x6&x8' framing boards 3 2&x4&x8' framing boards Box of Screws Box of Finishing Nails6 2&x4& joist hangersCost!All in all, I ended up spending around $300 on my build but it can definitely be done cheaper.
I had no qual,s spending that much as in the end, the room ended up saving me much $$$ in rent over a long period of time, plus, it looked great and felt homey and comfortable!About This Instructable 101Bio:
Designer, musician, DJ, friend, lover, brother, & son.
More by BLDesigns:Add instructable to:Related欢迎扫码下载
相关合集:
相关热搜:
小米手机自从问世以来,因极高的性价比深受米粉们的喜爱,不像三星苹果那样昂贵的价格,但同时却拥有高端的功能,受到极大多数人的追捧。当然,同样也推出不少小米app,小米的驱动等等,那么小米软件具体有哪些呢?下面华军小编为大家整理了一些小米软件下载,小伙伴们一起来华军下载并使用吧!...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
小巧而不占资源,小房间:Tiny Room是我用过占用内存最少的休闲益智了,期待它的后续优化
怎么下载小房间:Tiny Room啊?是高速下载吗?是一款国产软件很想试试啊
小房间:Tiny Room的PC版本用着还凑合,不知道有没有手机版的,期待。
实在没想到小房间:Tiny Room现在已经优化到4.73MB了,技术的确厉害
国产软件的小房间:Tiny Room就是好用,有机会体验下其它类型的
最近觉得小房间:Tiny Room很不错!我经常用休闲益智!
这个小房间:Tiny Room好用不?求用过的朋友介绍下