侠客风云传 前传对比前传steam多少钱 所有版本对比

& 请问《侠客风云传前传》会上Steam吗?有几个问题想问问 ...
查看: 1572|回复: 19
UID7626344主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1685金钱3493 荣誉4 人气213 在线时间3836 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1685, 距离下一级还需 315 积分
帖子精华0积分1685金钱3493 荣誉4 人气213 评议0
大家都知道《侠客风云传》有游侠的投资,我问这些问题游侠应该有人知道吧。。。
《侠客风云传》上了Steam,《侠客风云传前传》有计划上Steam吗?《前传》如果上Steam,会改变《侠客风云传》在Steam里面被口诛笔伐的反激活吗?(Steam用户表示反激活机制不能理解。。。)《侠客风云传》(或者以后的《侠客风云传前传》)在Steam上面有打折的活动预期吗,比如圣诞特卖。(Steam版贵30%,当然知道是给G胖的抽成,能不能有30%以上的off呢?)
获得 老虎卡 一张
卡片说明:风魔小五萌因散布“只要碰了大河就可以成为幸运的人”的谣言,被老虎殴打至医院而出名。获得 1
卡片效果:获得 1
我在专区也发了一个,请版主不要转移了。。。
UID2143452主题阅读权限40帖子精华0积分509金钱3867 荣誉0 人气2 在线时间2943 小时评议0
Lv.4游侠高级会员, 积分 509, 距离下一级还需 491 积分
帖子精华0积分509金钱3867 荣誉0 人气2 评议0
近期不会上了吧。。。。正传上了瞬间破解
UID3541619主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分3115金钱13321 荣誉7 人气526 在线时间2529 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 3115, 距离下一级还需 2885 积分
帖子精华0积分3115金钱13321 荣誉7 人气526 评议0
不會!你放棄
桃花影落飞神剑游侠元老版主『动作游戏区』侠盗联盟组【副组长】
UID1701220主题阅读权限150帖子精华0积分17468金钱76255 荣誉288 人气4486 在线时间19081 小时评议24
帖子精华0积分17468金钱76255 荣誉288 人气4486 评议24
据咱所知:短期之内不会登陆steam!
助人为乐,品格高尚~
总评分:&金钱 + 5&
远程操作100大洋起步,价钱根据个人心情做上下浮动。但不保证一定解决问题!
snoopys3 发表于
不會!你放棄
那我先去看看,怎么激活。。。买个玩玩好了。
获得 执事卡 一张
卡片说明:风魔小五萌 偶遇塞巴斯酱签定恶魔契约,获得
卡片效果:获得 7
lcbnhsa 发表于
近期不会上了吧。。。。正传上了瞬间破解
这样啊。。。难怪不去了
kuangjian 发表于
据咱所知:短期之内不会登陆steam!
哎,可惜啦。。。
UID主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2128金钱16078 荣誉5 人气399 在线时间594 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2128, 距离下一级还需 3872 积分
帖子精华0积分2128金钱16078 荣誉5 人气399 评议0
观望一下再说!
<font color="#0430113 发表于
观望一下再说!
我看大家的评价都挺好的。。。买个玩玩也行
☆☆ Viktor Fischer ☆☆『体育游戏区』游侠动漫组【活跃】阿贾克斯 最佳新星FinalFantasyFans?№007
UID6327672主题阅读权限150帖子精华0积分19030金钱38582 荣誉172 人气4162 在线时间17101 小时评议25
帖子精华0积分19030金钱38582 荣誉172 人气4162 评议25
这一带能绑定账号,相对激活和反激活比较容易了
游侠星恒汉化组【翻译】蜀漢相·假節鉞·愛梓喵的亞瑟
UID1317923主题阅读权限70帖子精华1积分7544金钱10554 荣誉109 人气1034 在线时间19450 小时评议0
Lv.7游侠白金会员, 积分 7544, 距离下一级还需 7456 积分
帖子精华1积分7544金钱10554 荣誉109 人气1034 评议0
我觉得可能性很大,只不过最近不太可能. 估计和侠客风云传差的时间差不多.
不过我不喜欢前传性质的游戏,出个续作不好么.
获得 我妻卡 一张
卡片说明:诸葛炎明 调戏雨幕时被我妻由乃看到,被砍伤,去医院处理伤口花费
卡片效果:损失 1
UID1516445主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2465金钱3881 荣誉0 人气53 在线时间6859 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2465, 距离下一级还需 3535 积分
帖子精华0积分2465金钱3881 荣誉0 人气53 评议0
我記得之前有聽說上Steam的事情鬧出一些不愉快, 所以可能不會上了
我挺着腹部深深的顶到楼上图片的喉咙里面 急速的抖动了十几下 然后虚脱的坐在沙发上 只见一丝乳白的液体拉着细细的丝线从樱唇滑落滴到制服上, 我斜眼看了下&&她急忙用小舌头俏皮的一个斜舔 那丝乳白的液体就不见了!
It doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you look really cool doing it! [無論輸贏, 夠酷就行!]
—Capt. Julio Scoundrél, The Order of the Stick, 2006
Vernon Roche:&Emhyr var Emreis, spice merchant& Guard:&Uh Huh&, &spicy merchant eh? not likely.&
ccclle 发表于
我記得之前有聽說上Steam的事情鬧出一些不愉快, 所以可能不會上了
啥不愉快啊。。。能赚老外的钱啊
获得 黑子卡 一张
卡片说明:风魔小五萌被黑子拖去打球,结果被比利蜀黍打爆,给了 3
金钱屁屁抚慰费.
卡片效果:获得 3
UID1151831主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分81金钱418 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间71 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 81, 距离下一级还需 119 积分
帖子精华0积分81金钱418 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
不上steam 我肯定不会买
UID1516445主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2465金钱3881 荣誉0 人气53 在线时间6859 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2465, 距离下一级还需 3535 积分
帖子精华0积分2465金钱3881 荣誉0 人气53 评议0
风魔小五萌 发表于
啥不愉快啊。。。能赚老外的钱啊
我看到的版本基本上就某一方一直反對上Steam
和VALVE分成的問題
不過都是流言就是了....
我挺着腹部深深的顶到楼上图片的喉咙里面 急速的抖动了十几下 然后虚脱的坐在沙发上 只见一丝乳白的液体拉着细细的丝线从樱唇滑落滴到制服上, 我斜眼看了下&&她急忙用小舌头俏皮的一个斜舔 那丝乳白的液体就不见了!
It doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you look really cool doing it! [無論輸贏, 夠酷就行!]
—Capt. Julio Scoundrél, The Order of the Stick, 2006
Vernon Roche:&Emhyr var Emreis, spice merchant& Guard:&Uh Huh&, &spicy merchant eh? not likely.&
UID8385191主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2607金钱14528 荣誉41 人气205 在线时间5301 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2607, 距离下一级还需 3393 积分
帖子精华0积分2607金钱14528 荣誉41 人气205 评议0
买好了激活码记得先给我玩玩 我没钱买
ccclle 发表于
我看到的版本基本上就某一方一直反對上Steam
和VALVE分成的問題
嗷,好吧。不上Steam就不上吧。。。
获得 夏目卡 一张
卡片说明:风魔小五萌等车途中偶遇夏目,被一人一喵强制签名。被赏 5
卡片效果:获得 5
咸柠七 发表于
买好了激活码记得先给我玩玩 我没钱买
不买了。。。我还有别的游戏要玩
UID8278557主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1155金钱9197 荣誉0 人气180 在线时间2110 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1155, 距离下一级还需 845 积分
帖子精华0积分1155金钱9197 荣誉0 人气180 评议0
现在成功上steam的国产单机也只有一个轩辕剑穹之扉吧,这类游戏和G胖似乎有过节。
紫苑寺忧子就是《神的记事本》里面的女主角,别名爱丽丝。
元老版主勋章
任职满36个月
任职满12个月
资深版主勋章
任职满24个月
白金会员勋章
用户积分达到6000
发帖数达到10000
荣誉达到150
版主评议达到4,勤于处理版务
侠盗工作组一周年专属勋章
侠盗工作组一周年专属勋章
2015年杰出版主勋章
2015年杰出版主勋章
人气勋章·初级
人气值达到3000
大头像勋章
永久勋章,统一售价:8888金币。购买地址:待定
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: 侠客风云传(Tale of Wuxia)
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Apr, 2016
Buy 侠客风云传(Tale of Wuxia)
About This Game
Tale of Wuxia is a role-playing and single-player PC game, made by Phoenix Games and Heluo Studio. Added lots of new stories, gameplays and systems, it is a new version of Legends of the Wulin. The game engine used by Tale of Wuxia is U3D.
Tale of Wuxia has been dedicated to providing gameplayers with a player-defined platform, where they can customize their own Wuxia. Instead of being restricted to characters’ basic properties and martial arts, in this new version, gameplayers can also choose the personalities and talents of their own. The new talent system makes characters more distinctive. For example, the hard workers are good at monotonous missions, the slyboots prefer changeable missions, while the jade trees are more popular among girls. Different talents come with different gameplays, greatly increasing the fun in playing.
1.Stories on game maps are equipped with many new systems, picturing a more free and real Wuxia world. Furthermore, the ultimate fun lies in character progression.
2.There are more interaction between characters, even NPCs have their own emotions.
3.Multiple endings.
4.Lots of hidden stories needed unlock by special conditions.
5.Added lots of new stories.
6.The number of girls a character can have relationship with has been increased to more than 10.
The current version contains a free DLC - The Return of Devaraja
System Requirements
Minimum:
(64-bit OS required)
Processor: intel pentium(R)Dual-Core CPU EGHZ or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT or equivalent
Storage: 20 GB available space
Recommended:
(64-bit OS required)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2.80 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or equivalent
Storage: 20 GB available space
More like this
Very Positive
(82 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(1,176 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,177)
Positive&(893)
Negative&(284)
Purchase Type
All&(1,177)
Steam Purchasers&(1,176)
Key Activations&(1)
All Languages&(1,177)
Your Languages&(194)
Display As:
Most Helpful
194 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
The definition of an RPG. Lots of stories and characters you actually give a **** about. Multiple endings that actually differ. Tons of stats, skills, internal styles and moves that depend on each other, lots of ways to improve them. But it is not just about leveling up. Train in martial arts and start slow, when you get stronger get out there and make a difference! More encounters than you can actually explore in one playthrough. One thing leads to another and it?s your choice where to intervene to make sure the team you?re rooting for wins and your bros and sweethearts make it to the end. It?s also one of those games, where you can get &the book& by bringing 3 badger skins to an npc, that only appears on a certain day, place for 1 hour and doesn?t even have a name. There is multiple such &secrets& and the rewards are well worth it. But thats not the best part...This game has like 3 interfaces each with different art styles, excellent music and doesnt take itself too seriously while still keeping its face and atmosphere. You start isometric, doing quests and fights. Then you sign on with a master and start managing your time. After a couple years of training martial arts, saving/kicking ???, making friends/enemies, getting items/information, fishing, smithing, painting, planting flowers and becoming the best cook in Wulin, you are finally ready for the open world part... But is the world ready for you?Uh oh, here come the cons: The difficulty scales the challenge, but not the rewards, play the second hardest.The translation can be confusing and sometimes scary at first. It makes the game harder to get into.When multiple encounters are in progress at one place, the game randomly chooses one. You need to savescum to get those you want. It doesn?t take long, but can get annoying.has an engaging storyhas martial artists around every cornerhas many fun characters both male and femalehas 10 free facebook games in itis a turn based tactical RPGis a stat management gameis a dating simulatoris hard as **** the first time you try it.I give it a 9/11 Would play staff again... yea I?ll just go with the staff again, thank you.
Was this review helpful?
This is a really good game, events and stories happens, based on ur stats, year, month, time of month, relationships with ppl, good or evil deeds done.... But as soon as u get to year 3 onwards, many of the plots/schemes, and character stories are all in chinese. Makes many of the side quests uncompletable if ur an english only.Over all tho, great game, the simulations, the mini-games... all great fun. Still worth buying tho, for only 18$ it is worth playing even if u cant read 1/4 of the game.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
I was a little leary about buying this, with all the people talking about game breaking bugs, inconsistent translation, and numerous crashes, so I'm writing this because it's the sort of review that might have put my mind at ease.While the translation is not completely consistent, it is ultimately understandable and honestly pretty well done for such a huge game.
90% of the dialogue in this game is not only understandable but decently written and engaging.
The other 10% is either cut off by text boxes (I have encountered only 2 or 3 instances of this), hilariously bad google translate, or localisation that doesn't quite match the rest of the game (characters using British colloquialisms, a villain saying &peace out&, etc.).
None of it is particularly damning or immersion killing, and a lot of it gave me a chuckle.
So far I've been able to find answers to the untranslated quizes (such as the acupuncture point) either online or in the forum here.
I should add that I have no experience or knowledge of the chinese language. I have also not encountered any major bugs or issues.
That doesn't mean you won't, I may just be lucky in this regard.
For me, the keyboard and game are responsive with a controller plugged into my desktop and I haven't seen a single crash so far.
In fact, it runs remarkably smooth for me.Now I'm going to talk about why you should buy this game.
There are very few kung fu RPGs out there, which is a shame.
Jade Empire was decent but it suffered from Bioware's heavyhanded writing and the port was kind of a buggy mess, and I'm not familiar with any others like it.
This game is far more open and ambitious than Jade Empire, and frankly better programmed (at least than the PC port).
Beyond that, it has an ambition that you don't see in RPG's anymore.
While not strictly open world, there is an openness to this game in that it allows you to make your character into whatever you want, to make friends with whoever you want, and make choices that impact your character and the world he lives in.
While there are some questionable design choices and I wish there was more information given in the UI, I absolutely appreciate the scope of this project and I think it was largely succesful.
My favorite part of the game, beyond watching my character improve from getting stomped by thugs into a respectable fighter, is how pretty and immersive it is.
The graphics are admitedly a little dated, but honestly I find that charming in an age where everything is either hyperrealistic or retro, and the hand drawn scenes are very nicely done.
The music, however, is where this game really draws you in.
This is a good game.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
This is a complete remake of the decade-old legendary Chinese kung fu RPG.Despite the English translated version doesn't carry the full spirit of the game in original language, this game would definitely provide western player a great opportunity experiencing the Chinese Wuxia culture.Unlike some disappointing AAA games where the ending involves with space magic and different cut scene color, your decision in this game does matter and will heavily affect the story line and ending.
Almost all event decisions affect the ending in some way.
The story branch out into about four different main storyline in late game.It is rare to see RPG nowadays where I really took my time to consider what I should answer, or decide what I should do when there is an NPC event --- &which side should I help?& &how about just take this item by force?& &it would be the best if I do nothing and stay out of this?&.
Decisions do MATTER in this game.Replay value is high.
I finished my first playthrough at around 35 hours.
So just three playthough will yield more than 100 hours, and every playthough would be very different than the those before --- all of this... just cost 15 dollars!Not to mention free DLCs with new contents and storylines (in form of mandatory updates).I recommend this game with the current price tag ($15.29).
If this game ever gets big sale (~$10 ish), you definitely need to give it a try if you are a RPG lover.
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
I have always been a fan of martial arts movies and games, even the twisty plot ones, and this game doesn't disappoint! And the battle system is a treat for strategy RPG fans like I am. The translation is a LITTLE rough in bits, but they were kind enough to help with some quest answers which might not have translated well (or as my friend Mew so graciously pointed out, not at ALL, even for some native Chinese speakers :-P). And the community is quite helpful as well.
The story is intriguing, and quite compelling, and the graphics are on the high end of decent. Especially the animations. So many of em! I heartily recommend this game to any fans of martial arts movies or games, RPG fans, and anyone who is a fan of or wants to BECOME a fan of Chinese culture! Hope there's more content soon!
Was this review helpful?
I haven't enjoyed a story and such a well thought out game in a long time. This game is for people who have someone an understanding of chinese culture, and who love chinese history. It isn't your straight up hack and slash or diablo kind of game~ Think of it as XCOM but with rich history, there is a lot of reading involved to enjoy this game. The translations are actually well done. Chinese has never translated that well into English, so if you're expecting an English/American use of the language, you own't really get far here. If you're a chinese who grew up in the west and always wanted to learn more about chinese culture, you will LOVE this game!This game is HUGE on character development and relationships. Great story telling, but it is a VERY difficult game. Play it on beginner the first time through. I had to use cheat codes near the end 'cause I started on Veteran = (
Was this review helpful?
What a gem of an RPG this game has been. It single-handely puts most modern-day RPGs to shame. Turn-based, multiple endings, multiple paths, choices and consequences, fantastic combat, wonderful music, many secrets, reasonably good story, memorable characters, you name it.The whole theme of the game runs loosely on Jin Yong's Wuxia novels. Most of the martial skills you learn are either of Jin Yong's established skills in his novels or game dev invented or other irrelevant powerful moves known to martial arts history like the Wu Ying Jiao or Ru Lai Shen Zhang. A good refreshment over the usual Western fantasy RPGs.While you get to visit villages, towns and cities throughout the game, a good part of the game is spent in &learning/training& mode. In this mode, you get various choices, in the form of an artistic 2D UI, on how to build and train your character. You're given a set stamina number, which you spend either training yourself up in various skills, doing chores, gathering goods / crafting, training in the arts, or strolling around to interact with other Wulin heroes and hopefully learn a thing or two from them. When you visit towns and cities, you're presented with the usual town hubs in RPGs except of course this is in the Eastern Wuxia theme. You get to buy stuff from shops, do sidequests, collect items and help people. And this is where we come across the biggest flaw the game has to offer. Visiting certain cities and towns have time limits, and the time limits are pretty limiting. Forget about taking your own sweet time to explore the city. Just rush through the major sidequests that benefit your character most. The learning/training mode is also pretty much limited by a 4 year limit, although it's a hefty
limit to build your character, would easily last for tens of hours or more and is equivalent to numerous turns. Many events will happen in the 4 years, some minor, some major. You will, however, get to free-roam around the game world in the end of year 4.Skills and secrets are plentiful in the game. There are several martial skills for each category of weapons: sword, broadsword, staff, fist, finger, kicking, throwing weapons, music instruments, fan or brush. That's in addition to the collection of Internal Arts skills you can collect. Each skill comes with 2-3 moves and their unique bonuses. The skills are have their own animation, movesets, buffs/debuffs, and dmg stats. Needless to say the skill list is staggering, makes for multiple playthroughs to experiment, and is interesting and varied. The more powerful Jin Yong skills are in the game. Who wouldn't get excited with the mention of being able to obtain skills like &18 Dragon Subduing Palm&.Skills come from various mentors, events or chests. In a way, some of them are secrets and the most powerful of them are quite difficult to obtain and very very easy to miss. Their power relate to your other artistic skills like calligraphy, music, or chess or to your personal combat stats. Once you miss the chance to get the skill from a person or events, it's gone for good. There's no way you can obtain the skill short of restarting the whole game or reloading an older save. That game design decision might be good for some bad for the rest. The game has a tonne of mini-games. There are mini-games for every gathering / crafting skill in the game. While they can appear to be fun at first, they quickly become a chore. Mining requires you to popamole, literally. Fishing requires you to play tug of war with a fish that you can't possibly lose, unless you don't ever release the line. Smithing requires you to play the game &2048&. Painting requires you to put a set of jigsaws in a limited time. Collecting Herbs has you playing a memory game etc etc. Sadly, some of the most powerful weapons and internal art skills require you to go through some torturous amounts of mini-game play and some of them are hard, which probably requires many reloads to get through. Unlocking chests is also a mini-game, it feels daunting at the start but it's easy once you get the trick to it. What makes the game truly shine other than the awesome number of skills in the game is the multiple paths you are able to walk in the game. The game has multiple endings, there are good endings, bad/evil endings, and even the grey endings. What endings you get depend on the path and choices you make throughout the 4 years of building your character and going through events. There's even an ending for losing to a chicken at the start of the game.The liberty and freedom of building your character is amazing. You're free to specialise on a martial art or mix and match to your liking. Although the latter will most likely fail badly on higher difficulties. Music is simply fantastic and adds to the game a lot. The standard Wuxia flair with a mix of Chinese, Hong Kong drama themed music. Combat is crisp, responsive and always interesting. Character art potraits are full of character and are eye-popping to look at. Story is decent enough and there are multiple paths to walk which will definitely affect your story. This game is already a great classic, imo. If they removed the town/city time limit and put less emphasis on the mini-games, optimise it a little, it'll become even better.
Was this review helpful?
As of this moment I cannot recommend this.
It has lots of crashing issues, and even some text that isn't translated. I mean it is a good game, but how are you meant to play a game filled with loading screens when it crashes on loading screens.
Was this review helpful?
It's a fantastic game, but there are too many bugs to stop players.So I recommend people buy this game after this game update few vision.Don't buy this game now!
Was this review helpful?
i have seen a lot of negative feedback about this game.... as well as almost refunding it but after reading some guides on what to do and such heres my reviewfor its price this game is really good BUT needs A LOT of understanding.this game has SOME free roam you are mostly stuck in xiao yao valleys martial arts school from there its pretty much a hero simulator you train skills (some are automatic and require no interaction) and some require the use of a mini game.that said when you get a mission you get sent to a city where you are allowed free roam for a certain period of time to do whatever you wish (most people do quests during this time)the combat is a hex based style where you can use one of many martial arts (you can even jump between them in battle).the main feature of this game is that you are able to learn many things (and are very often tested on them) about chinese history/and a lot of other stuff that is actually informal (and not just random made up garbage). Along with that there are many different type of playthroughs for multiple paths/endings/romances I even died to a rooster at the start and it was an ending saying i was a complete failureabout the negative reviews i rarely see any bugs, however there are A LOT of untranslated texts (but for the most part it is translated and understandable)overall i would give this game a 8/10
Was this review helpful?
I don't know why I can't change my review language.Tips:This is a Chinese review首先声明我并非情怀粉,这款游戏的总体质量是不错的,虽然优化垃圾,但还可以接受。只是觉得难度需要稍微降低一点,没接触这类游戏的玩家估计猴子难度也会很吃力。至于倍受垢病的反激活问题我没遇到过。游戏音乐绝对满分,很有武侠风。人设的话只能说还行,有些妹子的脸都歪了。。战斗系统我是挺喜欢的,只不过模式有些单一。
评分:7/10很高兴能看到不错的国产游戏,之后的续作会持续跟进的
dammm i end the game so fast when i lose fighting with the chicken whahhahahaa
very good Jin Yong genre rpg game. every time I start a new story arc, I find out something different about it. I wonder how the much enjoyment do the non native speakers get without a deep understanding of the chinese culture and language. It's simply something translation can't convey. Very addicting and I have been playing for about 100 hours non stop so far. lost my job because of this.
great game!
Don't buy this. I couldn't get the game to work. It always crashes after the opening movie. Check the discussions and there are a dozen threads complaining about the same problem.
Sometimes I wish Steam had more than just recommend and not recommend.
(Also I don't know why Steam says I only spent 6 hours on the game, I spent much more than that)Although this is a negative review I hope the developers, if they are reading this, are not discouraged because I really want there to be more games from China in the west.Tale of Wuxia is an interesting game that has its flaws. It's not often you see games come out of China. Similarly the game has many mechanics which are different from typical RPGs. I found myself enjoying the game overall. I would recommend this at the current low price and if you have interest in the setting. In terms of general public I would not.Ultimately the theme and somewhat different (not necessarily better) game mechanics made it new enough to be fun for me.There are many areas the game could improve on however.1) Tutorial and explanation - Things are explained at a pace that is too slow in the game. By the time the combat tutorial shows up in January of the 2nd year you have already battled quite a few times. I learned a considerable more by reading the few game guides. Similarly by reading the game guides, you realize how many game events you would have missed if you followed the slow tutorial.2) Localization vs Translation - There's a difference between localization and translation, which shows in the game. As a Chinese American I am familiar with the background so I was able to grasp the concepts easily. However I feel like for people who are new to Chinese culture they may feel lost by the game. Even with my knowledge I had no idea what the game meant when it used historic chinese names for hours. Localization is not an easy task.3) UI - Chinese is more space succinct than English, which leads to various parts of the UI not being designed for the translated version of the game. Furthermore there are many game mechanics which are insufficiently explained in game or are strait up confusing. Other parts of the UI are also confusing. Ex. the Books tab of Character Bio, I don't undersand what to make of it. Also at the very beginning when you roll for stats only some of them have tooltips and for newcomers to the series it's hard to tell what is good or not. My first runthrough I died to chickens because I had no idea what I should have rolled for.4) UI and Game Design - More clear explanation of stats. It is not clear what exactly each stat does, and there are honestly too many stats. I had to learn from reading a guide that 50 points would be required to gain another movement point. Many of the stats should be flattened or something instead of making a difference every X points. It would be more clear if you gained a movement every point, but gaining a point was 50x slower.5) UI - I would like a way to skip text in game since I restarted quite a few times in just the first year. I don't know, maybe there is one that I'm not aware of, I've mashed my keyboard many times.6) Game Balance - When I read the guides and they say that the mining game is the way to get stats up (given the mining game has horrible hitbox detection), that is not something which brings confidence to game balance. Similarly if you lose battles you don't get stat bonuses, which means you are not going to win the next battles. It leads to dead ends, why allow the player to continue playing if they are going to have to restart anyway?7) Misc - Ability to skip credits please.8) The game says you can build your character how you want without trees, but all the guides I see basically say 'focus one tree or else you won't win'. Part of this is the time constraint part of the game and the lack of grinding. Lack of grinding is good. However this does mean that experimenting with different internal styles (which I did as a new player because I had absolutely no idea what the advantages and disadvantages of each style were) means you end up with a bad character.Even with these problems I enjoyed the game when I played it. I don't think I will be finishing the game however, as the Rune Factory series has many aspects on Tale of Wuxia (like fishing, mining, etc.) without the drawbacks in this game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 侠客风云传前传修改器 的文章

随机推荐