扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
赛车竞速RAC(英文)
动作游戏ACT(英文)
角色扮演RPG(中文)
小游戏在线玩Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds 开始游戏只有黑屏是什么鬼?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:766,138贴子:
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds 开始游戏只有黑屏是什么鬼?
只有声音 看了谁的安利贴来着 觉得好像不错
买了半个多月了今天下好一打开就rt了吧友们有相同问题的或知道怎么解决的吗
昨天还可以玩的,急急急...
windows10系统64位,N卡...
前天买的战神z7m到了,...
任务管理器打开未响应,...
呐,首先简单自我介绍一...
可以排出网络问题 已经...
Save Up to 50% on chengdu steam hostel This Month,Book Today!
配置够了没?
同问配置够没?   --然而我早就看穿了一切
防沉&oh my God ,They've killed Kenny!& &You bastard!!&
问题还没解决
龙珠无脑扔大招扔累了
想玩点儿别的 就想起这个问题了
吧友们有解决的办法吗
自己修复了,好像是因为我的外星人电脑,默认使用的集成显卡,设置一下就好了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Battle Grounds这个游戏怎么开始_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 46 Steam Achievements
Title: Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Jan, 2015
Buy Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 24 October
-80%? 40? 8
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
19 October
The long awaited Frau Koujiro, from 5bp's popular visual novel RNotes, is making her way to Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds.
The relevant Achievements have been added to the game as this DLC is now in the final final phase of development.
Also coming up soon: the whole soundtrack redone in FM for you to enjoy
in-game on PC too.
Stay tuned!
12 September
Kurisu Makise is here!
Famous for it's popular character also playable in Phantom Breaker Battle Ground, Kurisu Makise, the Visual Novel &STEINS;GATE& is now available on Steam! This is the first game published directly by MAGES.
Lot's of people have been enjoying STEIN'S;GATE already on Steam! Check it out below!
Mages also has a new twitter where you can get the latest STEIN'S;GATE updates!
About This Game
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds is a 2D beat 'em up from Mages/5pb, the makers of SGate, Bullet Soul, and other great games.
Choose a fighter and battle against the bizarre minions of the evil wizard Phantom.
Enjoy classic beat 'em up gameplay with a fighting game twist.
Dash through colorful Tokyo locales, strengthen your characters, team up with your friends, fight dragons and killer robots!
Story Mode - Enjoy a lighthearted story as you battle Phantom's minions across 8 stages inspired by famous Tokyo districts.
Arcade Mode - Challenge yourself to get the biggest combo, the highest score, or the fastest completion time.
Local Multiplayer - Easy to learn mechanics make playing with your friends a snap.
Team up with your friends for the local co-op campaign, or go to the battlegrounds arena and fight a pitched PVP battle!
Up to 4 players supported.
Customizable, Persistent Characters - 4 starting characters and 6 unlockable ones.
Each character has a fully customizable stat and skill tree, and levels persist between all modes.
Choose a favorite character and build them how you like!
Every character has unique special attacks.
Retro Charm - Vibrant sprite graphics and a catchy chiptune-inspired soundtrack for the discerning retro gamer!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or Better
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia Geforce 210 or Better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible
Recommended:
Additional Notes: Xbox 360 compatible game controller strongly recommended.
MAGES. / 5pb.
More like this
Very Positive
(20 reviews)
Very Positive
(1,548 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,660)
Positive&(1,369)
Negative&(291)
Purchase Type
All&(1,660)
Steam Purchasers&(1,548)
Key Activations&(112)
All Languages&(1,660)
Your Languages&(801)
Display As:
Most Helpful
741 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
nice visualsfun gameplayits very satisfying to kill thingsmusics good too
Was this review helpful?
Trash controller setup ruined the experience and prevented local co-op. Fix your game. Garbage.
Was this review helpful?
13 people found this review funny
*Edit as of 09/15/16: Still not flipping the thumb becuase it's still not as good as the PS4 Version that was released a few months after this port was. I woud recommend that version of the game if came to steam, but that doesn't seem likely to happen.I originally recommended the game, but currently I would only recommend this game if it were:1) On sale for at least 75% or less (explained further on)2) Have nothing else to spend a couple hours on3) The developers actually make it better or on par to the console/vita counter-part.4) If you like waiting (and I really mean waiting) for updates and patches to be released.5) If Phantom Breaker: Overdrive came out on PC with all the DLC carried over from this one to not screw over customers who have already purchased itTLDR: Just know that the PC port at this point is still obsolete to the newer version out on the PS4 and that this version is a 2 year old port of an Xbox 360. There is also a superior version of the game that exists called Phantom Breaker: Overdirve on the PS4 that has more feaures than the PC port. Keep in mind that because of this, this is a review more based on a port to Steam and functionality rather than pure game-play elements.Now let's start with a few positives:1) Because this game started out as a fighting game, the combat system has a complex combo system that is incredibly satisfying to pull off.2) With the story and arcade mode in the game, it makes for a decent amount of fun for 2-5 hours.3) The character progression in this game is done well with spending points into skills and base stats.Because I actually do love this game, a lot of the following comes with why this game is such a bad port compared to the other versions of this game, why it's failing/ not worth your time as a PC game in general, and questioning developer decisions. Now on to the Negatives (It's a lot):I originally loved this game when it first came out on console and steam. But with nothing but disappointment after disappointment from terrible developer choices, limitations brought to the PC port, and bugs that are still plaguing people (me not included), I'm left in utter disbelief on what this game was and what it could have been on PC. With only 8 stages and 4 difficulty levels with the 5th one being impossible unless you have the level 99 DLC and/or friends to play with, the game lacks the replay-ability to even remain relevant. Even then, the hardest difficulty is pointless for anything other than points becuase you can't even gain experience from it. If you want the evidence, take a look at
and see for yourself how well this game is currently doing.I hit the level cap(50) at the start of Nightmare difficulty (This was from starting at level 1 on Hard because I unlocked Nagi). They finally did add achievements with patch 1.04, but it was implemented way too late. Take a look at the global achievement progress and have a look at how many people actually have the first achievement A very important issue that many people do not realize, the content, pricing, and age of the game. This game was originally released on Xbox 360 on Feb 27, 2013 at $10 and later re-released on PS Vita for $12 on Mar 13, 2014 (JP) or Aug 12, 2014 (US). Now the pricing isn't very high, but the fact that the game price went up over time and was released on PC at $12 also is really weird. I asked one of the developers about why the price went up and instead received a round-about answer avoiding an actual answer.I also asked if they could make the Kurisu DLC free to at least regain lost faith and attract people to buying the PC version. I was then answered with, &It would be unfair to previous Mages customers who have bought previous versions of the game.& I can see how that is a thing, but when your game is now 2 years old it doesn't do you any good to keep your prices the same. Re-releases do exist with more content in the form of GOTY editions and updated versions (Dynasty Warriors # __, Tales of __R, ____ GOTY Edition, etc.) with cheaper pricing and DLC included for free.I would also like to point out that the game that was released on Steam was essentially an &Early Access& game. It was released completely bare bones with zero online features and as an experiment to see how consumers would react to it. And now slowly over time, the devs are slowly releasing slightly more content that is still not equal to the original versions of the game.All in all, I could only recommend the game if it has fulfilled any of the things I have mentioned above at the start. But in it's current state, don't even bother touching this game until it receives the care that it deserves.A message to the developers of Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds:This game is a giant disappointment and your poor decisions have clearly held the game back from what it should have been on PC. You have released just another game on steam brushed aside into the trash, so GG. This thumb will flip when you can prove that this game is on equal footing with your new poster child Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdirve.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
Stage one you're running through Akihabara beating up some creepy otaku and gyaru girls, even fighting through 'Hey' arcade and eventually other areas in Tokyo .. You'd probably have to be familiar with Phantom Breakers to get what the characters are grudging over, but none of that gets in the way.Enemies are amusing, and often they heavily reference enemy types from Streets of Rage and sometimes even TMNT in some very humorous ways and the art may be taking some visual cues from the Scott Pilgrim beat-em-up (and that's a great thing). That in my opinion is the best part of this game, is all the references that are packed in, the care put into the backgrounds and how it all just comes together with really fun and slick controls. If you're a fan of these things, from Akiba culture to beat-em-up references, you'll love the subtle treats they have in store for you.If you have the controllers, this game is well worth it whether it's to play co-op TMNT style or to play it solo. There's 5 difficulty modes, characters to level up and plenty of challenge in this package. And even if you just wanted to show 5pb. there's a place for them or SGate on Steam, you can't go wrong.
Was this review helpful?
Very, very fun Beat ‘em Up game with cute anime graphics and RPG elements – namely your character levels up as you complete (or fail) a stage, and you assign level-up points you get to character’s stats or use them unlock various special moves. You can also re-distribute the points you’ve assigned, so you can experiment without worrying about making mistakes.I fully recommend Phantom Breaker to all fans of Beat ‘em Ups, or action games in general!
Was this review helpful?
19 people found this review funny
Whoever calls this an 8-bit game again will get slapped. If you cannot tell by the pictures, do not worry, this is a 32-bit retro styled game.This will bring you back to the great eras of the Arcade/Snes/Sega-Genesis beat-em-upsIf you have played games like Castle Crashers or Scott Pilgrim vs the World (for the consoles), this is highly similar.We are talking about a crossover between beat-em-up and rpg. However this game is a 2 laned beat em up, n so if you have ever played Guardian Heroes then the gameplay is basically like that. Its really cool and well done, and with some friends included, this game can take up a lot of your time. You start out with 4 characters, and you unlock more as you go (I believe 4 more). They are all female except one dude who you unlock all the way at the end, so if you do not like playing as female characters (you sexist ???????s) then this game is not for you.I am very disappointed that the developers did not decide to implement the online feature such as in the console version (360). So yes, WARNING! THIS IS A LOCAL ONLY GAME. This still does not bring down the game, and I really do hope with the inclusion of the dlc at one point, developers will include online support.TLDR: Is this game worth a buy? Depends, do you like Castle Crashers? Double Dragon? Final Fight? Anime School Girls with weapons? Then yes.
Was this review helpful?
158 people found this review funny
This is a fun game where you level up your 16bit waifu and kil everything a lot (except bosses which just take a rest and you fight them again 10 times)You can also play waifus with your friends which is great. Or fight your friends' waifus with your waifu, which is even more fun. (but hahaha who has friends amirite? brb crying)
Was this review helpful?
35 people found this review funny
10/10 It's like if Scott Pilgrim, and Madoka Magica had a baby, and that baby had an offspring with Neon Genisis Evangelion.Each characters story lasts for about two hours, there are plenty of characters to unlock, I don't think I have them all unlocked either. Lots of different game modes, a killer sound track, and a story just as confusing as any other Japanese story. You'll love it.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds is a beat 'em up game which was originally released on Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Vita, before later ported to the PC in early 2015. The gameplay is side scrolling beat 'em up, with a surprising amount of combos, special attacks and techniques to use. The combo system is very easily mastered and you will be hitting high combos very early into your experience with this game. You gain experience after each level, which allows you to spend points in Attack, Defense, or Speed. You can also spend the same experience points in learning new attacks/moves to perform. It was hard to find a right balance between what to spend points on improving, so I just went down the route of improving stats along with improving basic attacks. The graphic and art style in Phantom Breaker looks really nice. It has a very cute look to all of the characters, even the bad guys. If you can put up with the again underage looking characters, which are thankfully quite covered up compared to most anime games of this type, then the look of this game has a very nice appeal to it. The sound effects were sadly something I wasn't a fan of, the over used moaning noises of the girls grows very tiresome after a while, it would of been nice to see a little originality. Phantom Breaker has a number of different difficulties to play, I wouldn't recommend playing on Easy mode (which I did) as it really is easy. There is no challenge to be had, I suspect the normal and harder modes really make you learn the bigger combos to get buy. I didn't actually die once during my playthrough on easy mode, which just shows how easy it was. Each of the seven levels are very well designed. Yes it is all just a side scrolling platformer, but the backgrounds/scenery in each stage look awesome. There are also various different items to destroy such as trash cans or crates in order to find health points and experience points.
My first playthrough (on easy) took me just under two hours. I can really see this being a game which has good replay ability thanks to the extra difficulty levels, as well as the co-op modes which actually supports up to 4 players.
There have been reports that the online multiplayer does not work very well, but I have not had any first hand experience with that. This is actually a bad PC I couldn't even use my keyboard to play this game. You need a controlle even though these types are games are best of being played with a controller, it would be nice to see basic keyboard functionality in a PC game. In conclusion, I would recommend Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds as it is a nicely put together side scrolling beat 'em up game. The price tag of ?8,99 may be a little bit steep for some, but with the addition of local co-op, really makes this game a must have for people wanting some couch co-op action.
Tom's Score Card1) Stay away2) Only recommended when on sale3) Recommended4) Highly recommended5) This is a must playf you found this review helpful, please consider giving it a thumbs up. You can also find more reviews over at
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Add the online mp! Why remove online from Steam when it's in XBox 360 and Vita and PS4 versions? Seriously? Thumb will flip if/when online is added.Edit Feb 6: It's still in alpha testing. It's still not done.
Was this review helpful?
get it now while its cheap, this game fun forever
Product received for free
im not a huge fan of sidescrolling beat'em ups,but i found this game to be extremely addictive.the combos are fun the difficulty is there but not ridiculous (except for one boss fight)the characters feel varied and well fun. the only thing i would say thats wrong about it is its really to short, i beat it in about 4 hours, but if i hadnt gotten it as a gifti still would have gotten it. 12 bucks seems about right. so if you want an addictingbeat'em up/time waster this game is well worth the money
I played this game so hard, my now I have to go buy a new one.Highly recommended.
Not sure what all the fuss is about. I guess if you are super into anime and this series you like the game. As far as it goes, its pretty repetitive and boring. Its a hack and slash that only takes about 2 hrs or less to beat. For some reason you can't move aorund the stage, you have to stay on 1 of 2 lanes for no apparent reason. Every level the fight the same 3 enemies that switch every stage, although theyre basically just reskin. You level up, but mostly you just put small points in stats that dont seemt o change much, or get small little abilities that aren't that interesting or relevant. Theres not much of a story. Theres multiple characters but since you level one up its stronger, so no need to use others, unless you wanna replay the same levels already. The combat is pretty &meh& Theres 27 pages on it in the options menu, but its poorly explained and not intuitive or easy to learn. Basically you just end up mashing buttons which is unstatisfying. Theres no jump button, so you have to press up, and for moving quickly or dashing theres no button, you have to double tap. Its unintuitive and not easy to move around quickly and efficiently. Boss battles and certain enemies can chain/stun lock you with attacks which is super cheap, as blocking doesn't work when hurt. In the end it feels like you play the same levels against the same enemies without getting any good abilities and just mashing buttons. 5/10
When I got this game I kinda figured that it would be kinda boring ora waste of time. An hour of online play when my internet was no longer active and i ended playin for more than 50+ all together offline time and playing trying to max out all the characters, and although i've yet ot accomplish that this game is so much fun and i absolutly love it. It has the graphics of retro gaming but the addictivness of some of the more fun games of today. One thing i notice now that i have my internet back is that they finally added the online multiplayer but the one issue with that is the little bit of input lag when you are the host, as i have not been able to play a game as the invited person. Still super fun Super addictive and i will play for many hours to come.
Alright for 3 hours with a friend not much else the battle ground mode is meh.
这游戏太傻逼了,想在设定里切换成全屏,然后就花屏了,重启n次依然没法玩,一直是花屏状态。第一次遇到这样的游戏
black screen again n again...please fix it...also using windows 10
Very Good Chibi-Anime beat'em up in the vein of Guardian Heroes. 10/10 would recommend
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 slaughtering grounds 的文章

随机推荐