(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2397579',
container: s,
size: '680,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'
《逃生》剧情DLC&告密者&4月上市 新截图挑战心理极限
发表时间: 14:26:15|
编辑:叁爷的腹肌
【导读】在去年万圣节时,Red Barrels公布了游戏《(Outlast)》的首款DLC“告密者(Whistleblower)”,不过从那后我们再也没通到于这款DLC的任何消息。就在今天,Red Barrels终于为我们带来了好消息。Red Barrels表示,“告密者”DLC将于今年4月份上市,并放出了一张新截图。从下面这张截图来看,新DLC将原作的恐怖继续发扬光大,一个裸体男人在舔舐着刀上的鲜血。
Red Barrels在Facebook上面介绍说,“《告密者》中玩家将会一位软件工程师Waylon Park,受雇于Murkoff向全世界的记者发送新闻邮件(包括原作主角Miles)。在不被允许和家人说话的情况下,Waylon和家人一起在Mount Massive度过了难熬的几周,并开始对这帮利益至上的科学家和医生产生了极大的不信任。Waylon决定亲自解开Mount Massive的腐化核心。”
《告密者》是原作的前传性质的DLC,将会解开原作中的一些遗留问题。
早先游戏截图:
逃生,告密者,心理极限
1、如果您未安装91盒子,请选择“游戏高速下载”。2、安装好91盒子客户端后,请重启浏览器,点击“高速下载”按钮盒子将自动下载游戏。
热门游戏专题
猜你喜欢的游戏
<a href="/game/1232.html" target="_blank" title="红色警戒2尤里的复仇红色警戒2尤里的复仇Buy Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
Items included in this package
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
Price of individual products:
Cost of this package:
Buy Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
Share:& & &
Title: Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 May, 2014
: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Japanese
More like this
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteTopic Details
Outlast DLC Whistleblower!
Lets talk, about what may come! Anyone else excited as ???? to witness what all went down at Mount Massive Asylum!
Showing - of
While I agree with the possibility of old characters returning. I hope we get some new ones. I am also curious on who the character is that we are playing? Was he a patient there? Was he an employee? Or just a person visting? My guess is that its either a patient or employee because they leaked out the information to Miles, so they obviously knew ???? was going down.Personally I would love it if we were a patient and to add extra story, our character received flashbacks of test or like Billy and how he was years ago. It would also allow our character to not have a sense of overall good or evil. They would be more able to do tasks that were helpful as well as tasks that totally ????ed things up. Well you play as the whistleblower that sent the letter to Miles. In the beginning of the letter I believe he said he was doing software consult for Murkoff or something along those lines. So, he is not a patient. Just an employee that realized things were messed up after a while.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 1 Nov, 2013 @ 9:34pmPosts: 5
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 模拟人生4哪个dlc好玩 的文章

随机推荐