lost castle攻略journey攻略1-7

Lost.....journey to neverland!!!
| LinkedIn
strange as it seems everyday one is confronted with the truth of being lost in a strange city far away from home. as cliché as it sounds since this is my country of birth, the truth still prevails that I am far away from home. the thought of not going home everyday to be with my family makes confirmation to the fact that we are all immigrants at some stage in our lives. home has become wherever I find myself with each "adventure of life"& as trying to predict where I will be tomorrow is like trying to count the number of hairs in my head, impossible!
being confronted with the realization that I am a nomad is a frightening thought for a woman especially when I try to weigh accomplishments against losses. the losses carry too much emotional burden yet the gains indicate significant personal growth, thanks to leaving the nest and embarking on my own journey to self fulfillment and self discovery
the journey is never smooth though and it forces one to grow up faster than the ticking of a clock. resistance to change means loss especially in this city where money never sleeps and sleeping means loss of that extra income that could have made a huge difference in your life
I always feel for those who travel this far yet find themselves being dealt a massive negative blow by life which leaves them feeling more lost and yearning for that comfort of home and that knowledge of being wanted and needed even though you did not fulfill the destiny that you set out for yourself due to circumstances beyond your own control
as a woman I know that I am made from the toughest fiber that is naturally embed in the motherly instinct that defies any thoughts of possible failure but instead ignites a fire that stubbornly tells my heart that we will prevail and we shall win no matter the economic climate of the country. we did not come so far to fail, we came to claim our own...
lost is such a scary word yet in the midst of the bustle, hustle and confusion of trying to find one's feet, one cannot but ignore the fact that most of us are lost in strange cities still seeking the same gold and wealth that our forefathers died chasing but still we persevere and charge ahead because through each darkness, there always emerge that ray of light which gives hope to get up on your feet, dust yourself up and charge ahead
as lost as we might be in these strange, big cities, filled with lights that blind and cloud our judgment at times, &I will take this rare moment to give respect to all the "little chicks" that had the courage to leave the nest so as to embark on a journey of the unknown seeking and searching for their own nests to lay their own eggs and prosper in lifeLooking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?经验4709 米
在线时间197 小时
积分 5349, 距离下一级还需 14651 积分
积分 5349, 距离下一级还需 14651 积分
ico.png (35.56 KB, 下载次数: 0)
资源名称:时空旅行 Lost Journey资源分类:游戏资源大小:34.6m资源版本:V1.3.7
资源性质:免费发布时间:2016推荐等级:★★★★★测试机型:小米
失去了记忆的女孩Jennifer ,即将步入天堂
在弥留之际,天堂使者“蝴蝶”引领她进入了寻找回忆的奇妙旅途
在不同的时空中穿梭
在颠倒的世界中探索
重重的试炼在等待着Jennifer
她努力的寻找着自己记忆的碎片
然而在她渐渐找回那些遗失的记忆时,故事背后的真相渐渐浮现……
更新内容:
1、修复若干bug
2、增加关闭游戏音乐功能
3、第一次购买游戏币双倍
4、解锁所有连衣裙
1.jpg (158.01 KB, 下载次数: 0)
2.jpg (381.9 KB, 下载次数: 0)
3.jpg (383.1 KB, 下载次数: 0)
4.jpg (303.64 KB, 下载次数: 0)
5.jpg (361.21 KB, 下载次数: 0)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kVxwzjx
本资源的发布系网友个人行为,并不反映任何MIUI论坛之意见,MIUI论坛不为其承担任何法律责任。
本版块提供的所有视频及资源仅供学习研究,禁止商业使用,请在下载24小时内删除!为尊重作者版权,请购买原版作品,支持你喜欢的作者,谢谢!
精品资源组成员招募令,我们等待您的加入
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,使用 “扫一扫” 即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈。
已有&1&人评分
感谢分享^_^
在线时间0 小时
版本V7.5.5.0.LXKCNDE
积分 37, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
积分 37, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
机型小米手机4c
MIUI版本V7.5.5.0.LXKCNDE
经验31818 米