The NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold includes-
Digital Content:
100,000 VC
‘92 Dream Team playable in Quick Game
Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
Kobe USA Basketball Jersey
Kobe hoodie
Nike Kobe shoe collection – 24 shoes in all
MyTEAM Gold Bundle (includes 5 packs w/guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
Note: Only one Legends Gold Edition Locker Code may be redeemed per MyNBA Account
Legend Edition
The NBA 2K17 Legend Edition includes-
Digital Content:
30,000 VC
‘92 Dream Team playable in Quick Game
Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
Kobe USA Basketball Jersey
Kobe hoodie
2K Kobe XI shoe
MyTEAM Legend Bundle (3 packs w/guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
Note: Only one Legends Edition Locker Code may be redeemed per MyNBA Account
About This Game
Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 805 @ 2.50 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 430 1GB / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) HD 6450 1GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 70 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
Additional Notes: Dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 @ 3 GHz / AMD FX-8370 @ 3.4 GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 770 2GB / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) R9 270 2GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 70 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. (C) 2016 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
(1,142 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,273)
Positive&(741)
Negative&(532)
Purchase Type
All&(1,273)
Steam Purchasers&(1,142)
Key Activations&(131)
All Languages&(1,273)
Your Languages&(432)
Display As:
Most Helpful
353 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
60 Dollar Orange Juice worth every sip. IMO.
Im not sure why everyone gives NBA 2k on PC such bad reviews. Its probably just because their PC cant handle it. This game runs smooth and is amazing!!
Made my computer crash too many times. Although gameplay is fun it's not worth the price tag.
2k17 is awesome. Had a small issue with not being able to connect to 2k servers on myplayer, but that was fixed by freeing up space on my harddrive (i know.. sounds weird but it worked) The graphics are better than 2k16, the body up collision system is great, feels crisp and clean, I love it.
Pros:Best gameplay since 2K12 best Mycareer everno spike leethus the story makes sense if you aren't blackno fps loss at max settings for meI like the UI (colors, style, ect)Cons:WORST SOUNDTRACK EVER!!! It's absolute trash compared to all previous 2k's that i've played (since 2K7)needs an update for crashes and freezesKD went to the warriors...
It's 2k16 but you can buy cooler animations, +1
rubbish2k16 is much better
Got a full ride scholarship to KU, the blue/white scrim game started and every student in the crowd starts dancing to the T of one another not missing a beat. It looked like every College student was high on acid and decided to watch a basketball game. 10/10 that alone is worth 60 bucks.
Was this review helpful?
Squeeze that orange! Overall the game is better than 2k16, graphics, gameplay, storymode are quite good.Sound has few bugs, some players have invisibles arms, but it is ok, it does not affect the gameplaythe main issue for me is the fact that now we cannot do the player we want in Mycarrier (You need to select a specific layout) witch does not give me the freedom of doing what I want. also, Free throw, what have you done?
Was this review helpful?
I dig the game, still hate how low the players start in MyCareer 55 overall ugh, disgusting. How can I be the #1 Player in the country? No idea... but besides that I like the game quite a lot.
Was this review helpful?
Pretty nice game. My Player Story mode is much better than in 2k16. Haven't tried multiplayer tho.8/8For now atleast...
Was this review helpful?
Ahh 2k17.....the game we have all been waiting for finally came out about a week ago and so far it has been pretty cool the story mode is way better then 2k16 and the game play looks a lot more smother then 2k16... so far i have only seen 1 hacker and it got me pretty ?????? off how peopel cant play the game legitly -.-! the parks look teh same but they look pretty cool with all the lights and stuff i wish more people in west servers played at revit but everyone just goes to ballers witch kidna sucks other then those this geam is really great and highly recommended for all teh people that dont hack and like basketball games
Was this review helpful?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used NBA 2K17 on 18 September, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
MC is more intesesting than 2K16
Was this review helpful?
can anyone help me, i can play but my dlc not in there. iam already buy the legend gold edition pre order but the dlc not came out, can anyone help me? thanksiam already active the product but its not working
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Fantastic game, runs fine. Only problem i have is every once in awhile, as in once a day, the mycareer game freezes when loading into a game at about 91%. Its alot of fun and the mycareer is alot better than last years ????. Now we just need more people to be in mypark. 9/10
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
NBA 2K17 Legend Edition
NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website  《NBA2K17》不少人是从未加密版玩起的,之后入正会面临重新下载游戏的困境,其实此步骤完全可以忽略,下面小编带来&不怕受伤j&分享的《NBA2K17》未加密版转正版图文教程,希望对各位有帮助。
  首先,去steam那点击安装NBA2K17,然后它花一段时间就会分配空间,然后就开始下载,开始下载之后暂停它,退出Stearm
  找到游戏的安装目录,比如我的D:\Game\2k17\steamapps
  找到appmanifest_385760.acf这个文件,用写字板打开,打开之后应该就是这个样子的了
  &UpdateResult&&4&-----------0改为4
  &BytesToDownload&&& BytesToDownload这个长长的数字就是文件的总大小,下面的是已经下载好的大小
  &BytesDownloaded&&& BytesDownloaded这个改为和上面的BytesToDownload的值一样就行
  最后,&MountedDepots&这里括号空的,里面填这3行东西:
  &51460&
  &08803&
  &75835&
  最后改好就是这个样子的
  然后去你破解版的游戏目录下,复制这86个文件
  就文件名只有2个字的那86个文件,把这86个文件覆盖到steam下载的2k17目录里,然后就可打开steam了
  我们先验证一下游戏的完整性
  一般验证完之后都会说有几个文件损坏丢失什么的,steam会自动修复的,不放心的话,可以多验几次知道游戏完整度为100%
游民星空下载站文章资讯频道声明
1、 所有来源标注为的内容版权均为本站所有,若您需要引用、转载,请注明来源及原文链接即可,如涉及大面积转载,请来信告知,获取授权。
2、 本站所提供的文章资讯等内容均为作者提供、网友推荐、互联网整理而来,仅供学习参考,如有侵犯您的版权,请及时联系我们,并提供原文出处等,本站将在三个工作日内修正。
3、 若您的网站或机构从本站获取的一切资源进行商业使用,除来源为本站的资料需与本站协商外,其他资源请自行联系版权所有人。
4、 未经本站允许,不得盗链、盗用本站资源;不得复制或仿造本网站,不得在非统一下载站所属的服务器上建立镜像,站长之家对其自行开发的或和他人共同开发的所有内容、技术手段和服务拥有全部知识产权,任何人不得侵害或破坏,也不得擅自使用。
Copyright ?
游民星空下载站 版权所有 皖ICP备号-2
本站资源均收集整理于互联网,其著作权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯您权利的资源,请来信告知,我们将及时撤销相应资源。来中国北方国际家居建材城,各类装修材料一站式搞定!家居、建材、陶瓷、地...
近日,李亚鹏现身北京某酒吧会友,当天饭毕后,李亚鹏着深蓝色外套与两位姑...
愿你拥有无限爱与被爱的力量。” 照片中,杨幂一身迷彩服军装,身姿挺拔,...
热门频道推荐
新闻由机器选取每5分钟自动更新
手机: 邮箱:
联系电话:
地址:广州市白云区嘉禾
友情链接:| &#12288;
| &#12288;
| &#12288;
| &#12288;
| &#12288;