梦三国租号2买十五万的号300块钱值吗,老铁们给个意见吧

梦三国2如何快速激活暗影吕轲_百度知道
梦三国2如何快速激活暗影吕轲
我有更好的答案
这个可以刷,每天竞技赢一场,有10个币子=20点好感度(买好感玉),然后用吕柯刷初战黄巾5次=50点(上限50),这样每天能有70点好感度,要是刷的话建议先刷了初战,然后再打胜场。加上签到什么的好感玉,大概10天左右就能解锁了(花钱更容易)希望帮到你
采纳率:94%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
歌曲伴奏的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。雅思考官给的意见--有关雅思口语考试开场会碰到的几个问题
希望这些问题会对诸位烤鸭有帮助。
不要紧张,就是交流,表现自然一些。
Note that EVERY candidate is asked these questions, exactly (or almost exactly) as they are written here.
The Standard Introduction Questions
1.& &Good morning (good afternoon). My name&s X. Can you tell me your full name, please?&& (= Please tell me your name.)
2.& &What can I call you?& (= What shall I call you? = What should I call you? = What would you like me to call you?)
3.& &Can you tell me where you&re from?& (= Where are you from?)
4.& &Can I see your identification, please?& (= Could I see your identification, please? = May I see your identification, please?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(The examiner is usually referred to as "he" on this page because writing, "he or she" is too cumbersome. Actually, about 40% of the examiners are female.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The &Introductory& phase of the test consists of a greeting from the examiner, followed by four questions. The main purpose of this part is to check the candidate&s identity. At the same time, the examiner begins to get an impression of the candidate&s English ability.
Although this is (indirectly) part of the test, you should not give long, detailed answers because:
a)&&& Long, detailed answers are not appropriate for these questions and,
b)&&& The examiner wants to do this part of the test quite quickly, in about 30 seconds.
Since this is the very beginning of the test and since the examiner wants to do this part quickly, try to avoid causing the examiner to ask you to repeat what you just said.
The four questions are standard questions that are used in every test. Therefore, sinc
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
早安,那么爱你的我
何时才能遇见你呀
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场现在梦三国2玩的人多不多,最高同时在线多少人_百度知道
现在梦三国2玩的人多不多,最高同时在线多少人
我有更好的答案
我感觉最少十几万人吧,我感觉的,嗖嗖滴,我两年没玩了。出梦二以后,我的梦三再也不在了。以前在YY也做过管理。现在只有梦二没有梦三了,一般好几千人,在YY频繁里面一喊十黑跳哪个哪个房间,抢着跳房,像这样的大型YY据我所知有十来个吧,每个人流量好几千人。加上各种小型的YY朋友同事自己开的频道,那时候玩的个个大区加起来。现在不知道没进去玩过,我十几个现实朋友都不玩了这么跟你说吧
八十多万吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
梦三国的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。梦三国2副本蓬莱劫陷阵一周3次 一次能打几局_百度知道
梦三国2副本蓬莱劫陷阵一周3次 一次能打几局
我有更好的答案