我要评分:
正在播放 Kevin Gates - Don't Know MV
人气:加载中...
更新日期: 11:53
欧美相关视频
Kevin Gates - Don't KnowMV评论
欧美视频排行
Kevin Gates ..MV歌词
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO 爱的档案被谁给删除 I DON'T KONW WHAT TO SAY 时针分针在跑步 无聊日夜重复 没有新鲜的元素 爱少装一颗电池 戒指逃出了手指 穿上鞋子 爱情离开了椅子空出位子 感觉没了嘴无法解释 更无法掩饰 DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO 爱的档案被谁给删除 快乐当机以后才醒悟 相遇到相处到冲突
I DON'T KONW WHAT TO SAY 时针分针在跑步 无聊日夜重复 没有新鲜的元素 爱少装一颗电池 戒指逃出了手指 穿上鞋子
爱情离开了椅子空出位子 感觉没了嘴无法解释 更无法掩饰 DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
爱的档案被谁给删除 快乐当机以后才醒悟
相遇到相处到冲突 I DON'T KONW WHAT TO SAY 请把回忆装箱后封闭 顺便把约定快递给过去 打扫心情 我送你滑翔翼 飞出我的爱情 换一个表情
让魅力更美丽
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO 爱的档案被谁给删除 快乐当机以后才醒悟 相遇到相处到冲突 I DON'T KONW WHAT TO SAYZhang Peng don't know his pen pal's name哪里错了zhang peng don't know his pen pal's name哪里错了 看这个
don't 应该改成doesn't,一般现在时第三人称单数形式Zhang Peng是第三人称单数,做主语时谓语动词应该用单数形式,即动词的单三形式,所以把don't改成doesn't.张朋不知道他的笔友的名字.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
敢不敢把问题打完整了? 同意那个人的,zhangpeng属于第三人称,你,你们,我,我们,他她们才用don‘t。。。
don't 改成doesn't
扫描下载二维码播放: 评论:
播放: 评论:
视频:110522 APINK孙娜恩 SBS人气歌谣 -I don&am...
发送到手机 / 微信 / 朋友圈
请扫描下列二维码
嵌入代码:
*通用代码支持手机播放哦
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
请输入正确的手机号码
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
游戏新鲜报
MV本周上升视频
宝贝陪你玩
畅游视频网页游戏YOYO手游
完美游戏台
网络视听许可证He is new. Many people him. A. doesn’t know B. know C. don’t know D. knows *11. ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
He is new. Many people him. A. doesn’t know B. know C. don’t know D. knows *11. I don’t like country music.but my husband . A. do B. does C. did D. is *12. There nobody in the room. A. is B. are C. has D. have 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&He is new. Many people ______ him.
A. doesn't know&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. know& C. don't know&&&&& D. knows
阅读理解。&&&& The other day Roy Price went "home" to his sister's house. It's her home, but it's also the house he &was born in. Pat, his sister kissed him and said, "You haven't changed much, Roy. Let me see, now &when did we meet last? ""Twenty-five years ago," he answered. "I came here for a week, do you &remember?" He added, "You haven't changed much, either. " It was polite for Roy to say so, but it &wasn't true. Pat seemed almost an old lady.&&&&&& The next morning Roy walked through the village alone. The place looked very different. There were &lots of traffic signs on the roads and beside the roads, there was a new car park, a new post office, a &new bus stop. He remembered sudetenly that the bus used to stop everywhere, you just put up your &hand and it stopped. One surprise followed another. The railway station was gone. The school was gone, a lot of farm machinery stood in the playground. &&&&But Roy's biggest surprise was the people. He didn't recognize (认出) anybody at all,&&perhaps &because every one seemed old. He went into the post office and bought some stamps. "Where are all the& &children and young people?" he asked the postman.&&&&The old fellow looked up from his book of stamps. "Children? " he said. " They're in school, of course. &There are three or four young families here. The children go to school by bus to Horham. " Horham was &a&&town about twenty kilometers away.&&&&&& At lunch Pat said, "The village looks nice, doesn't it?"&&&&&& "It's all different, Pat. It used to be an exciting place. But now it's full of old people. I don't &understand ..."&&&&&&"There are a few new comers, but the ones we knew are still here. You're exactly young yourself, &Roy,& are you?"1. Why did Roy say that Pat hadn't changed, either? Because _____.&&& A. Pat was sill a young lady&&& B. they hadn't seen each other for twenty five years&&& C. he didn't know how much Pat had changed&&& D. it was a polite way to say so2. Roy didn't recognized anybody at all because _____&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& A. the people of the village were all newcomers&&& B. they had become much older than before&&& C. he didn't know them at all&&& D. the people he knew had gone to school3. Which of the following is true according to the passage?&&& A. Roy was a young man.&&& B. The people who Roy knew were still in the village.&&& C. Many old people moved into the village.&&& D. Roy was younger than the people he knew.4. From the passage, we know that _____.&&& A. the postmaster understood what Roy asked&&& B. there was no school in the village before&&& C. the children Roy knew must go to school by bus&&& D. Roy didn't realize that he was twenty-five years older than before5. The best title of the passage is "_____".&&& A. Change&&& B. A surprise&&& C. It's Full of Old People&&& D. Polite
阅读理解。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Waiting for Dr. Dirkson&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(A play) THE SCENE: A classroom in a high school. &&&&&&& (场景) Summer is over. This is the first day of school. The students arrive one by one or in small &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& groups. Everyone stops to read the sign on the door. It says:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&PHYSICS 1, DR.F. DIRKSON. THE CHARACTERS: Five students (Linda, Ben, Rudy, Tony, Molly) and Dr. Dirkson.&&&&&&&&&(人物) Linda: Dirkson? Dirkson? I don't know that name. Who is he? Rudy: Don't ask me. He must be a new teacher. I don't remember him teaching in this school last year. &&&&&&&& Do you, Ben? Ben: No, but here comes Tony. If anyone can tell you about Dr. What's-His-Name, Tony can. He knows &&&&&&& everything. Tony: (laughs.) I don't know everything. I only know almost everything. What is your question, please? Molly: What do you know about this new teacher? Tony: I don't really know much about Dr. Dirkson. I do hear things, though. I hear lots of things. Rudy: What do you hear? Is he a good teacher? I'm hoping to go to college. This class is important to me. Tony: I have a friend who goes to Central High School. I'm almost sure that's where Dr. Dirkson comes&&&&&&&&&&from. If it's the same teacher, he is rough. Believe me, he is rough and tough. Linda: What do you mean 'rough and tough'? I plan to go to college, too. I have to do well in this class. Tony: What I hear is that Dirkson's exams are very hard. He usually fails about half the class. All the girls. Linda: (angry) That can't be true. You're making it up, Tony. Molly: He's just talking like that to make us angry, Linda. Tony, What does Dr. Dirkson look like? Is he &&&&&&&&& married? Tony: I don't think so. But don't get excited, Molly. He isn't going to interest you. He's about seventy-seven &&&&&&&&& years old and he uses a walking stick. Molly: (she is angry) Tony, why do you say that this teacher fails all the girls? Do you think physics is too &&&&&&&&& hard for girls? Do you think we can't do it? Tony: All I'm saying, Molly, is that girls don't make it in Dr. Dirkson's class. Physics is very difficult. It's &&&&&&&&& not like art or music or history. It's a science. How many famous women scientists are there? Hardly &&&&&&&&& any. You can count them on the fingers of one hand. Ben: That's not fair(公平), Tony. There are many women who are doctors and engineers and scientists. And&&&&&&&&there are more of them all the time. Rudy: That's right, Tony. I agree with Ben. Girls can do anything we can do. Tony: I don't care what anybody says. I'm telling you the truth, Molly. I'm not saying that girls are not &&&&&&&&& intelligent (有智力的). They just don't have the right kind of intelligence to understand physics. &&&&&&&&& Dr. Dirskson must know that. Take my advice (忠告) and get out of his class before he walks in.&&&&&&&& &(A very pretty young woman hurries into the classroom.) Dr. Dirkson: Good morning. I'm sorry I'm late. I am Dr. Dirkson.&&&&&&&&&&(The whole class starts to laugh. Everyone laughs hard. Everyone except Tony.)
1. What's the meaning of the sentence "If anyone can tell you about Dr. What's-His-Name, Tony can."? &&& It means _______.
[&&&& ]A. Tony is able to know about anyone that he doesn't know his name B. nobody knows more than Tony about a man called What's-His-Name C. only Tony can know what the man's name is instead of anyone D. no one can remember people's names as many as Tony can 2. What kind of a boy is Tony? He is the boy that _______.
[&&&& ]A. has an unusual memory B. believes in himself C. takes pity on the girls D. likes making up stories 3. Which statement is right?
[&&&& ]A. The boys are all for Tony's idea. B. The girls like to have a man teacher. C. Dr. Dirkson is rough and tough. D. Tony has to face the fact.
仔细阅读下列短文, 根据题目, 选出最佳选项. The other day Roy Price went "home" to his sister's house. It' but it's also the house he was born in. Pat, his sister kissed him and said, "You haven't changed much, Roy. Let me see, now——when did we meet last " "Twenty-five years ago, " he answered. "I came here for a week, do you remember " He added, "You haven't changed much, either. " It was polite for Roy to say so, but it wasn't true. Pat seemed almost an old lady. The next morning Roy walked through the village alone. The place looked quite different. There were lots of traffic signs on the roads and beside the roads. There was a new car park, a new post office and a new bus stop. He remembered suddenly that the bus used to stop somewhere: you just put up your hand and it stopped. One surprise followed another. The railway station was gone! T a lot of farm machineries stood on the playground! But Roy's biggest surprise was the people. He didn't reco perhaps because everyone seemed old. He went into the post office and bought some stamps. "Where are all the children and young people " he asked the postmaster. The old fellow looked up from his book of stamps. "Children " he said. "They're in school, of course. There are three or four young families here. The children go to school by bus——to Horham. " Horham was a town about twenty kilometers away. At lunch Pat said, "The village looks nice, doesn't it " "It is all different, Pat. It used to be an exciting place, but now it's full of old people. I don't understand..." "There are a few newcomers, but the ones we knew are still here. You're not exactly young yourself, Roy, are you "(1)
Why did Roy say that Pat hadn't changed much, either
A. Pat was still a young lady.
B. They hadn't seen each other for twenty-five years.
C. It was a polite way to say so.
D. He didn't know how much Pat had changed.
Roy didn't recognize anybody at all because ________.
A. the people of the village were all newcomers
B. they had become much older than before
C. he didn't know them at all
D. the people he knew had gone to school
Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage
A. Roy was a young man.
B. the people who Roy knew were still in the village.
C. Many old people moved into the village.
D. Roy was younger than the people he knew.
From the passage, we know that ________.
A. the postmaster understood what Roy asked
B. there was no school in the village before
C. the children Roy knew must go to school by bus
D. Roy didn't realize that he was twenty-five years older than before
The best title of the passage is "________".
A. Changes
B. A Surprise
C. It's Full of Old People
D. A Polite Answer
阅读下面材料,根据材料内容从每题所给的四个选项中选择最佳选项。&&&&&& The first person who'd sent emails was an American friend who was in a big company. Some years ago, when this method of communication first came into business life, his company in New York and its satellites across the earth were among the first to get it. &&&&&&& One evening in New York, the American friend was late for a drink we'd arranged (安排). "Sorry," he said, "I've been away and had to deal with 998 emails." "Wow," I said, "I'm really surprised you made it before midnight." "It doesn't really take that long," he explained, "if you simply delete (删除) them all." &&&&&&& The friend had developed his own way on dealing with emails before most of us heard of emails. If any information he got was very important, his no reply would make the sender ring him up. If the sender wasn't important enough to have his phone number, the communication couldn't be important enough. &&&&&&& Almost every week now, we have to spend lots of time in dealing with emails. But if this happens, it's onlybecause we haven't developed the same thing in dealing with emails as we do with post. Have you ever regardedan important letter as a piece of advertisement and thrown it out? Of course you haven't. Junk (垃圾) email looks unnecessary to read. But I cannot understand why so many people would like to open emails which come from this kind of address such as . &&&&&&&& Dealing with emails is an art. Firstly, you delete anything from any address you don't know. Secondly, notall the emails have to be answered. Thirdly, a reply email doesn't have to be the same length as the original (原始的). 1. Why was the friend late for the drink that evening?
[&&&& ]A. Because he had a lot of work to do. B. Because he had to deal with quite a lot of emails. C. Because he had to finish his work before midnight. D. Because he had to delete quite a lot of emails. 2. What is the American friend's opinion on e-mails?
A. He would get all the important information whether he replied the emails or not. B. He would only reply the emails whose sender had his phone number. C. He would only reply the important emails. D. He thought communication through the phone would be better than through the emails. 3. Which of the statement is true according to the writer?
[&&&& ]A. All the emails should be answered. B. A reply email should be the same length as the original. C. To find an important letter among the advertisements is easier than to find an important e-mail among the&&&&&junk&emails. D. Most of people would hardly open the emails from the address they don't know. 4. The best title for the passage is "_______________".
[&&&& ]A. Emails B. An American friend invented emails C. Emails changed our life D. How to deal with emails
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 男人龟头脱皮为什么呢 的文章

随机推荐