mc2+122=(2mc)2,怎么解

P-touch Editor
Label Solutions
P-touch Editor
The P-touch Editor software is compatible with desktop models connected to PC and PC printers. The software offers a wide variety of design options and functions to accommodate your commerce and industry needs for labelling.
The software is available for both Windows& and Macintosh&.
You can import existing graphic files (BMP, JPG / JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF) you already have, or use enhanced symbols or clip-art files included in the P-touch Editor to create logos or custom art.
Various texts, drawings, barcodes, images, calendars and make-pictures are available.
The software can be linked to a compatible database and has add-ins for Microsoft& Word&, Excel&, and Outlook&, which enables quick and easy label printing from these applications.
The displays and functions of P-touch Editor are different between the Windows& version and the Macintosh& version. The following explanation is based on the Windows& version.
Draw your own illustrations with the built-in drawing tools.
Frame part or all of your layout with the software's built-in designs.
Utilize the pre-designed Auto Format templates to quickly create labels using any installed TrueType& fonts.
The P-touch Editor software is powerful - yet very easy to use. Make barcode labels or other specialty labels either one at a time or print multiple labels in a batch.
A startup screen that helps you visualize the label you want to make
To create a label from scratch, choose either a horizontal or vertical layout.
You can also create a label using one of the included label designs.
There are three ways to enter label content
Snap mode lets you print a label at any time. This mode will run a small, basic version of P-touch editor that is easily accessible. (Available for Windows& and Macintosh&)
Three Features of Snap Mode
Screen capture: Perfect to capture any text or a section of your computer screen image from any program and use it on a label.
Direct input: Great for when you just want to print text quickly.
Express Mode (Windows& only) and Standard Mode (Macintosh& only) make it easy to print labels with text, figures, or frames, all with a clean, simple interface.
Professional Mode (Windows& only) allows you to create templates that suit your tasks, while convenient feature buttons provide access to the available features.
Text input and editing
Design labels using any TrueType& or OpenType& font installed on your computer, or select one of the dozens of fonts included with the software. Even large fonts will be printed smoothly with no jagged edges.
Arranged Text
Text can be placed on a shaped line, such as a circle or arc.
Unicode Support
Unicode support allows you to include characters from multiple languages in the same label.
Text Options
With text options such as &Free size&, which allows you to create labels without a pre-determined length, and &Line break at set width& for creating labels with a defined size, you can select text options to match the tape you already have or the kind of label you want to create.
Images, figures, and decorative frames
Screen Capture
Allows you to capture an area of content displayed on your screen and print it. Quickly capture and print an area of the screen, attach it to a notebook and go - this is convenient labelling like you've never seen before. If you are using Snap Mode, this feature can be used with both Windows& and Macintosh&.
Various image data formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, and PNG, can be imported, allowing you to create labels that really stand out, complete with a company logo, a profile photo, or whatever the application requires.
Decorative Frame
A wide variety of frames and patterns can be used to make attractive labels that suit your needs.
With over 700 clip-art designs to choose from, you're sure to find what you're looking for, whether it is a traditional, practical design or something that is just plain fun!
Make Picture
This feature makes it easy to create illustrations by combining faces, facial expressions, and bodies into fun designs.
In addition, you can also create shapes like straight lines, rectangles, and ellipses.
Tables, databases, and barcodes
Create tables without leaving the editor. Each cell can contain text, figures, barcodes, etc. This feature makes it easy to create a &Reviewed by& field for in-house documents and other circulated materials.
Use data created with a database program to print continuous data.
Supported database formats:
Windows&: xls, mdb, csv, txt, Microsoft& SQL Server Database
Macintosh&: csv, txt, Mac OS& X Address Book
Allows you to make various types of barcodes.
Supported barcode formats:
CODE39, CODE128, UCC/EAN-128 (GS1-128), ITF (I-2/5), CODABAR (NW-7), UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13 (EAN13, document JAN code), JAN8 (EAN8), ISBN-2 (EAN13 AddOn2), ISBN-5 (EAN13 AddOn5), POSTNET, Laser Bar Code, GS1 DataBar (RSS)
Two-dimensional barcodes:
PDF417, QR Code, Data matrix, Maxicode
Use your barcode reader to confirm the readability of the barcodes.
Print features
Text and barcodes can be printed consecutively in sequence.
Date and time
The date and time can be printed on labels easily. Additionally, a specified amount of time can be added to the date and time that is printed, allowing you to make labels displaying an expiration date or time.
Print multiple sheets (Windows& only)
Allows you to print multiple sheets that were created separately in one easy operation, all on the same label roll.
This feature saves you time because there is no need to print each sheet separately, plus, related label designs can be collected in one file, which makes data management easier.
Split printing
Allows you to print multiple labels which form your original design when the labels are placed next to each other. Use this feature to create labels with large lettering. Example use:
Other features
Layout style template
Use a previously created template to create a beautifully designed label quickly. Simply select a template, replace the text and images as desired, and print!
Add-in feature (Windows& only)
You can use the configured button to import data from Microsoft& Word&, Excel&, and Outlook& into P-touch Editor. Simply select the desired text or data in one of these programs, click the button, and the content is imported into a label.
Great for printing address labels or for printing a quick memo sticker.
You can print calendars onto labels easily.
Link object feature (Windows& only)
When the same text is used multiple times on the same label, this feature allows you to easily change all instances of that text automatically in one operation. Great for printing labels for cabling and wiring.
Ordered object confirmation and correction feature (Professional Mode only)
Displays each individual object used in a label, allowing you to easily select an object for editing even if another object is placed on top of it.
You can also change the order of objects, which makes it easy to confirm or change the order of objects when making label templates using the b-PAC*1 or P-touch Template*2 features.
Example use
Help feature that gives advice and lets you practice using the main features
In addition to helping you solve any problems you may experience, the help feature also has a practice mode. This mode teaches you how to create labels using the main features of P-touch Editor by following the information displayed on the screen, and can help you increase your overall proficiency at using the software.
P-touch Library (Windows& only)
This function registers the created lbx files by sorting them.
You can view the content of the label without having to open it, this means that the labels are easy to search through.
The registering method is easy. You can register files individually for each label, or automatic registration at the time of printing or saving file can be available.
P-touch Transfer Manager (Windows& only)
This function transfers files created within P-touch Editor to the printer and keeps the files as data in the machines memory. You can then print labels from the machines memory without the printer needing to be connected to your PC.
P-touch Editor Lite LAN
By simply copying P-touch Editor Lite LAN to a shared folder on a file server, other users on the network can access P-touch Editor Lite LAN and create and print labels without installing the printer driver. (Windows& only)
1.Start P-touch Editor Lite LAN.
2.Click the editor screen and enter the desired text.
3.Click the print button.
4. The label is printed.
Supported models: PT-9800PCN
Set up by running the installer from the P-touch Editor CD-ROM, or by downloading the appropriate driver from the Brother Solutions Center.
There is need to enter serial no. on the bottom, back, or inside under the tape cassette of the machine.
[Select your region/country] - [Choose your product] - [Downloads]
Label Solutions
Support Information
Product Information
Business Solution HomeAndroid Build fail - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/api/client/escape/CharE - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I just prepare small update for my android app, but I get this strange bug when I try to build my app (in debug mode). It will be great if someone smarter could look at this to figure out what might been wrong. I was cleaning/rebuild/fix project properties, but with no results. I have no clues what is going on :(. Maybe something similar happen to anyone here?
If this can help I use following libraries: adMob(4.1.1), openfeint and libgdx.
here is building log:
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/api/client/escape/CharE
[ 21:56:42 - JellyBallsFree] Dx
at com.android.dx.dex.file.ClassDefsSection.add(ClassDefsSection.java:123)
at com.android.dx.dex.file.DexFile.add(DexFile.java:163)
at com.mand.dexer.Main.processClass(Main.java:486)
at com.mand.dexer.Main.processFileBytes(Main.java:455)
at com.mand.dexer.Main.access$400(Main.java:67)
at com.mand.dexer.Main$1.processFileBytes(Main.java:394)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processArchive(ClassPathOpener.java:245)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:131)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.process(ClassPathOpener.java:109)
at com.mand.dexer.Main.processOne(Main.java:418)
at com.mand.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:329)
at com.mand.dexer.Main.run(Main.java:206)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.DexWrapper.run(DexWrapper.java:179)
at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.BuildHelper.executeDx(BuildHelper.java:745)
at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.builders.PostCompilerBuilder.build(PostCompilerBuilder.java:647)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:629)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:172)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:282)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:363)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project$1.run(Project.java:545)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1975)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.internalBuild(Project.java:524)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.build(Project.java:123)
at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.ProjectHelper.build(ProjectHelper.java:869)
at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.LaunchConfigDelegate.launch(LaunchConfigDelegate.java:146)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:853)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:702)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:924)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1128)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
[ 21:56:42 - JellyBallsFree] Dx 1 aborting
[ 21:56:42 - JellyBallsFree] Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1
You have same jar library included twice. Check your application and all referenced Android libraries and make sure you have all jars included exactly once.
If that does not help, take a look at . Specifically look at first issue described in Build System section.
Also you can read this post:
62k20165148
I got this error after upgrading to R17.
My cause was different (ie not the *_src issue that occurred in R15).
I had two different versions of a library in my "libs" folder.
It appears that the Android plugin now automatically adds any jars in "libs" to the "Android Dependencies" section in the Package Explorer.
Removing the old jar fixed the problem.
I have the same problem and here is the solution:
Go to "Build" in the top and "Clean Project" and after "Rebuild the project" It helps me! Also you can go to "Files" and Invalidate caches" and restart the Android Studio
Of corse be sure that manifest is ok and no duplicate includes!
for bugs appeared after the SDK update to r17 you could check out this:
Check duplicated jar files.
Check lib entries in project.properties.
Clean all the included libs and build from scratch.
I had same issue when I added android Ocr Api (tess-two) and imported sample application which was using this API but sample application and tess-two api had same packages thats why i was facing this issue, So I removed duplicate packages from my sample application and it was working fine.
I had the same problem. In my case, I had 2 jars in my libs folder, let's say A and B. A was a custom jar that I created and already had B included. This wasn't a problem until I updated to R17.
Solution: I removed B from libs.
Have a maps project in google_play_services/samples. Install jar from libproject to maven repository, add dependency to maps project and found that error. Using provided scope in dependency section solves the issue.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled40212 & NullPointerException in getLogger when called from ShutdownHook
ASF Bugzilla & Bug&40212
- NullPointerException in getLogger when called from ShutdownHook
NullPointerException in getLogger when called from ShutdownHook
Log4j - Now in Jira
Unclassified
14:54 UTC by Hendrik Brummermann
Attachments
This is ASF Bugzilla: the Apache Software Foundation bug system. In case
of problems with the functioning of ASF Bugzilla, please contact
Please Note: this e-mail address is only for reporting problems
with ASF Bugzilla. Mail about any other subject will be silentlyStill Having Lion Wi-Fi Problems? This Solution Works
We’ve published a , and even a
many users maintain a connection in some of the stubborn cases, but some Mac OS X Lion users continue to have problems with their internet connection failing. After diagnosing another MacBook with wireless stability problems post-Lion, I found a solution that hasn’t failed yet and doesn’t require any of the other tips.
Before proceeding, make sure you have done the following:
Be sure you are running the latest version of Mac OS X (+)
Apply all available system and software updates available to your Mac from ? Apple menu > Software Update
Reset the WiFi Router
After you’re positive you’re on the newest version of OS X and have all software updates applied to the Mac in question, proceed with the solution:
Add a New Network Location & Renew DHCP Lease
Launch “System Preferences” from the ? Apple menu
Select the “Network” panel
Click on the “Location” pull down menu and choose “Edit Locations…”
Click on the + plus icon to add a new network location, give it a unique name, and click “Done”
Back at the Network panel with the newly created location selected, click on “Advanced” in the bottom right corner
Click on the “TCP/IP” tab
Click on “Renew DHCP Lease” and wait for the numbers on the left to repopulate, then click “OK”
You should now have a stable wireless connection under Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2.
For most users the wifi stability issue was resolved with installing the latest OS X Lion updates, but in some cases is seems that old network connection profiles brought the problem forward for to the newest OS update. You may have to enter the wireless network password again before you can connect to the router, if you don’t know that be sure to find it out from someone who does before troubleshooting with this tip.
Did this work for you? Let us know in the comments.
Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:
Related articles:
Posted by: William Pearson in ,
Leave a Reply

我要回帖

更多关于 mc2.cn 的文章

随机推荐