unturned怎么tp把玩家强行TP到身边

您当前的位置是: ->
未转变者怎么开服及用路由器开服方法介绍
未转变者怎么开服及用路由器开服方法介绍
11:32:39来源:斗蟹游戏编辑:星期天天天天1277
  是一款类似于我的世界的第一人称射击类游戏,玩家扮演的则是在丧失世界中还未转变成丧尸的人类。那么接下来就由小编为大家带来游戏中用路由器开服的方法介绍:  以TP-Link为例,首先 要右键右下角的一个小电脑加一个电线图标(雾) 电机打开网络和共享中心。  然后点击连接后面的那个以太网  再点详细信息  记住你的IPv4地址  打开浏览器在网址上输入192.168.1.1 默认用户名密码是admin  依次点转发规则-DMZ主机 主机IP地址填刚才的IPv4地址 状态点启用  然后进游戏目录X:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unturned,右键Unturned.exe创建快捷方式目标后面加上【 -pei
-normal -sync -pve -port:23333 -players:5 -sv】。  第一个-前面有个空格第一个-后面是游戏地图,目前这个游戏只有俩地图分别为“PEI”和“Arena”想玩哪个填哪个。  第二个-后面是游戏难度,分别是Normal(正常),Gold(黄金)和Bambi Hardcore 。  第三个-后面是同步不同步 sync(同步)nosync(不同步)。  第四个-后面是游戏模式pve(玩家对电脑)和pvp(玩家对玩家)。  第五个-port的后面是端口,自己填就好了。  然后点确定 双击你创建的快捷方式就可以了然后会出一个游戏窗口但是是黑屏,这很正常。然后去百度搜IP
吧搜出来的IP和你填的端口发给小伙伴们让他们连就好了。  OK~以上就是游戏中用路由器开服的方法介绍,希望能对各位机智的玩家有所帮助,那么,祝大家游戏愉快~  推荐阅读:    
游戏语言:英语
游戏类型:
游戏大小:44.05 MB
更新时间:
官方网站:
操作系统:XP系统 / VISTA系统 / WIN7系统 / WIN8系统
大家都在玩
热门游戏攻略
斗蟹推荐专题
侠客风云传
天涯明月刀
今日游戏推荐Unturned中文论坛-Unturned资源|交流|联机|合成|插件|服务器|服主网|Rocket|物品ID|载具ID|代码 - Powered by Discuz!
只需一步,快速开始
请在论坛主页登录
郑重提示本站建于2014-6, 其余同名论坛均为假冒, 请注意辨别相关链接精华帖子
& 查看: 30484 & 回复:
& 查看: 1318 & 回复:
& 查看: 9449 & 回复:
& 查看: 5942 & 回复:
& 查看: 7323 & 回复:
& 查看: 230 & 回复:
& 查看: 6797 & 回复:
& 查看: 326 & 回复:
& 查看: 2577 & 回复:
& 发表于: 2&小时前 & 查看: 4 & 回复:
& 查看: 3514 & 回复:
& 查看: 200 & 回复:
& 查看: 2420 & 回复:
& 查看: 6105 & 回复:
& 查看: 1441 & 回复:
& 查看: 12901 & 回复:
& 发表于: 昨天&20:56 & 查看: 18 & 回复:
& 查看: 1699 & 回复:
& 查看: 865 & 回复:
& 查看: 1809 & 回复:
& 查看: 199 & 回复:
& 查看: 2782 & 回复:
& 查看: 196 & 回复:
Version: |Based on
|Modified by HuiCheng Gaming.
COPYRIGHT & 2010 – 2016 HUICHENG GAMING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.unturned合成篝火 unturned篝火怎么做_西西软件资讯
西西软件下载最安全的下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
→ unturned合成篝火 unturned篝火怎么做
类型:AVG冒险游戏大小:46.9M语言:中文 评分:8.2
也叫未变异者,是近来steam平台上热门的游戏,玩家在游戏中可以合作对抗僵尸,在末世求得一方生存之地,当然也可以相互火并,为了有限资源展开优胜劣汰的残酷竞争!本文主要介绍的unturned游戏中篝火的合成方法,以及unturned篝火的用处。unturned篝火怎么合成:Sticks + 4 Stones = Campfire【1木棒+4石材=篝火堆】篝火怎么用:做好之后需要玩家点选火堆,然后部署到地面。之后将游戏中的光标对准火堆,按下“F”点燃火堆。到此我们的火堆就顺利制作完成了。有了火堆之后我们就可以在火堆旁自己烤肉了,具体方法非常简单,会制作工具的玩家一定都能够做出烤肉!上图就是篝火的应用方法图解!
08-2608-2508-2508-2508-2308-0608-0307-3007-2307-19
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有23人给出评价!
名称大小下载to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Robocraft
Genre: , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Robocraft has been built with a dedicated community of Robocrafters from the very beginning. The game's first release was in April 2013 and that buildhad no multiplayer and no combat. From that point to today, the game has grown exponentially to its full MMO state and whilst we still call it a 'Live Alpha' you will find it a very polished and fully featured experience.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Freejam are now plotting a path to full release with an aim to be out of Early Access by the end of 2016.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&While users accounts will never be reset - so what you earn in game now you will always keep - the full release of Robocraft will contain a number of additional key core features, many more social features, Clans, more game modes, many more functional components and weapons, a tutorial and PVE mode and full game localisation into many different languages.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&We call it 'Early Alpha' but we expect you to find it as polished and fully featured as most 'Beta' releases.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&No, Robocraft will always be free-to-play and our prices won't change as a result of shifting from Early Access to a full release in future.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Freejam (the developer of Robocraft) has community in its blood. The word Freejam is a combination of 'free' and 'jam', where 'free' shows our dedication to keeping Robocraft always free, and 'jam' stands for jamming with our community to determine how our game continues to evolve. We like to think of Robocraft as a game that has been built from the ground up in collaboration with the community.&
Play Robocraft
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
& Respawn heal duration increased to 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds)
& Respawn heal strength increased by 5 times
& A disconnected player will no longer cause the voice-clip stating “A player has disconnected, your re-spawn time has been reduced” as there are no respawn times in TDM
& Fixed an issue which caused frame rate drops and mini-map freezes in TDM
& Fixed a bug which caused players to be spammed with the audio clip for being spotted
& Fixed a bug which stopped music from playing in Tihonium canyon
& Fixed a bug which caused avatars to look blurred on the fastest quality setting
& Mostly fixed occlusion issues with the TDM map which caused large chunks of the map to disappear when grinding your camera up against a wall
The Battle for Earth has begun!
New Game Mode, New Map, New Avatars System and much more!
Already read them?! Then get into battle and secure Earth!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Build insane robot battle vehicles that drive, hover, walk and fly! Add weapons from the future and jump in the driving seat as you take your bot into battle against other players in this competitive free-to-win action game.
BUILD - A futuristic robot battle vehicle from cubes, add wheels, thrusters, wings, legs, tank tracks, rail cannons and plasma launchers
DRIVE - Jump into the pilot seat of your robot and drive it into battle in jet cars, tanks, flying warships, helicopters, anything your imagination desires.
FIGHT - Battle online in massively multiplayer mayhem against players from all over the world on dedicated servers.
- Over 200 cubes and components to collect and combine to make a million different Robot designs
- Be part of a constantly changing metagame with new weapons, components and functionality added every month
- Watch as your enemy's robot breaks apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry
- Invite friends and chat in-game
- Form Platoons and battle on the same team with your friends
- Save your robots in the garage to the cloud and share them with other players via the in-game Robot Factory.
- Free-to-win, everything required to get to the very top of the tree in Robocraft can be gained for free
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel dual core or better with SSE2 support or equivilent AMD family
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU, DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: Min resolution
Recommended:
Minimum:
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU
Minimum:
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU
Robocraft 'Terms of Service'
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Negative
(4,834 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(61,292 reviews)
Early Access Review
wtf happened to this game.
Early Access Review
its the best
Early Access Review
it's a good game
Early Access Review
The updates messed this game up...
Early Access Review
ATO UNLOCK ALL ????ING ITEMS IN THIS GAME YOU HAVE TO BE PREMIUM WTF!
Early Access Review
I would reccommend this game to anyone with an open mind interested in a constantly changing build-and-fight game.Gameplay varies quite a bit with the 4 modes- you can choose to duke it out in a free-for-all against other robots, clash in teams until the last team left alive wins, play a pseudo-moba where you have to destroy an enemy core, or good old Team Deathmatch like other shooters which provides nonstop action with small teams. I am currently LOVING the latter- the devs have definitely improved in designing the new map compared to issues the community has addressed in older maps, and I expect the devs will continue to improve the other maps and modes as well!Building in this game is satisfying as well- there is some skill involved in optimizing the way damage spreads around your bot, and you can fine tune your bot chassis on a voxel-based level-this ain't gear up where you slap a gun, slap on some legs, and choose circle or square chassis-though you certainly can play that way as well!The F2P model is split into two categories- Premium, a subscription-based service which grants you little perks like a wider color pallete for painting your bot, doubled earnings for faster progression, extra slots if you want to play with more than 3 friends(and only 1 person has to get premium for this perk!) The other part is crates. You win a game, you get some parts every match. Or, if you don't feel like slogging through matches, you can buy protonium crates to get a surplus of decent parts without the effort of grinding. My only gripe with the current system is that although you can 'recycle' parts to 'forge' ones you want, recycle rates are really poor, so it's not really worth it to even bother in most cases.As a person who has seen both good and bad F2P models, I feel like this system is 'meh'-it's not locking the gameplay experience behind a paywall, nor is early-game grind super slow. However, it needs further polish-this game is early access, after all.While the game isn't in the best state, it's showing signs of improvement.
Ultra-low Time To Kill at all levels was addressed, making combat slower and more tactical-no more shoot-first win-first. High-damage weapons that were dominating have been toned down, and the devs have announced yet another major balance change that will help with weapon 'sealclubbing' at lower skill brackets.I would actually read some of the other reviews before deciding if they hold any value, some certainly do, but many do not.
Early Access Review
Randomized drops in a game about building things is dumb. Increasing the cost of every single part in the game via the implementation of a recycling system that gives you far less of the value of the part than before? Even dumber.
Early Access Review
this game was good for some time till now kind sad how it turned out when the these new updates happenedbeen playing this game when it was out as a beta it was fun back then now its just ruinedwell i guess im going get back to playing some other game just sad the way robocraft turned out
Early Access Review
No sure who's worse. WarZ, War Thunder or these yanks. They hire admins off the street. If one doesn't like something about you, you're banned. What's even worse they decided to copy other games. Loot crates. Excuse me? LOOT CRATES? God I though Payday 2 was bad when they introduced that (Well it was microtransactions but it's a close example). I held a grudge against Overkill for atleast two months, untill I gave up and guess what? They decided to remove them. The community started flooding back into Payday the skins were still there, but everyone knew there would be no more. I've never liked this game from the start and from what I've heard recently, Freelamb is going to be meeting the butcher very, very soon. Get your plates ready lads. We're having dinner tonight.
Early Access Review
Wall of Text inbound:Great game. Amazing game. I love this game to pieces.
At least I used to. The game was awesome up until recently. Than crates arrived. Actually I shouldn't blame one update I suppose. If I were to pinpoint the starting point for this disappointment, I'd have to point my finger at the introduction of the CRF. This feature, which I'd like to say was nice in concept, intensified an already present issue within Robocraft and set in motion a domino effect that more or less led to the train wreck we have before us today. The CRF allowed for the rapid deployment of &OP& bots or rather exploitative builds. I'm going to use the &tesseract& as an example. While not a huge issue on its own, it is the way FreeJam went about &resolving& this issue that made matters worse. To any &veteran& of the game that had some knowledge of the problem,
the simplest and least devastating fix would have been to nerf corner slope health to the point where use as armor would be ineffective. A more &complex& fix would have been to fix the exploit that allowed the construction of the buil'ds armor. Sadly, FreeJam did not choose these options and instead decided to add not 1,but 3 (now 2, but still) weapons designed to deal with these builds. While the build was successful in their intended task, they also took the rest of the games aerial population down with it. This isn't a review whining about badly balanced AA though, so onto the next nail. Shortly after this fiasco, FJ introduced &Epic Loot&. A system widely revered as the complete opposite of its namesake. Alongside ripping out a system that was working just fine and was much simpler to balance, they supplemented this change with a system that could be best described as gambling in a system where the house wins 9 times out of 10. Instead of a system where players could either work for or pay for a specific item they desire, they are now forced to &test their luck& with crates. Crates that logically fail to reward a player. Common sense dictates that higher tier crates should award better loot. This makes sense. The crates FJ has forced upon us do not follow such logic. High tier crates rarely reward suitable loot, in fact it would appear, from my experience, that low to mid their crates are more likely to reward a player's efforts. This is ????ing stupid, period. There's also the complaint regarding the premium row &flaunting& items, however this hasn't really annoyed me as much as others. Moving on to the big one. A lack of communication between the community and the developers can and will be this game's downfall. If every problem listed before this were grouped tighter and weighted as a whole, they wouldn't come close to overtaking this issue. As simple as this problem is, it is so bad in FJ's case.
The simple action of posting plans for balance changes or suggestions on the games dedicated forums is so foreign to those in charge, that someone looking in from the outside, would likely see it as nothing more than a place for
angry customers to vent. Why? No devs will respond, with exception of Drognin, but it's his job as community manager (and we love him for it :3). The devs that have a proper power over the games development use Twitter instead of their own forums. It's dumb. Anyway, as if this wasn't long enough, I'll quickly list the pros and cons of the game. So Tl;Dr:Pros:1. Builders may be entertained if they get good stuff. 2. Not pay to win because buying crates just means you get more crap. Cons:1. Devs are usually silent, unless they're being praised 2. Balance weapons? What are those? 3. Exploit/meta builds everywhere. Creativity doessn't seem to be a major concern to FJ. 4. Hope you enjoy gambling. ======================I really like this game. But sadly, I can't recommend it to anyone because for 1. You're not rewarded for ????, and the devs don't seem to intent on fixing the issues.
Early Access Review
I'm preaching to the choir here, I almost re-downloaded this game after not playing for maybe a year. I figured I would check the recent comments first since I saw that recently it had a ton of negative reviews.Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't waste my time. Sad to see such a awesome concept of a game go to complete waste on this &F2P& marketing scheme.I hope someone copies the concept of this game and succeeds greater than these fat cats ever could've.
Early Access Review
This game was a promiseing game and a good time up untill the the last two patchs have just killed it.
don't bother down loading there are better alternitives out there.
Good Luck Have Fun!!!!
Early Access Review
Please do not download this ????, it is unblalanced, and flack cannons 2 shot everything if they were to fix it bring back ranks but, for now please do not play this ????!
Early Access Review
It went from a genuinly fun game with unique gameplay to a half baked cash grab overnight. AVOID.
Early Access Review
two words.Epic, and loot.Why.Just why.This game was AMAZING before, you could grind for a bit, get some Robits or whatever they are, and build your bot to your specifications with your chosen parts.&Pff, SCREW THAT& -Robocraft Game Devs.Now, the new game mechanics didn't really bug me (Personally I didn't really enjoy anything but ground vehicles because flyers died so quickly), the new weapons got on my nerves sometimes but I'd still play the game with no problems with it, and the modules were definitely annoying, but not game breaking.Epic loot changed what robocraft is, it completely obliterated all forms of strategic building and other building techniques.I really wanted to keep on playing it, but without the ability to make small adjustments to a bot or anything like that without PAYING for crates just completely ruined it.The whole reason that robocraft was fun (for me) was because of the fact that you could edit and adapt and add and delete, all without paying money or by random chance.It might be slightly balanced if they got rid of all the stuff everyone already had so that longtime players wouldn't have these incredibly powerful (and now rare) weapons that no one else has.From what I've seen, this has made this game nearly as bad as Blackshot.(it is hilariously P2W and full of hackers)Either way. play it if you want, but be warned that you're not getting far without $$$.(I didn't play a lot of the Epic Loot update, if anyone finds something incorrect about this review, i'd love for you to let me know)- happy cash burning.
Early Access Review
GET YOUR SH@T TOGETHER ROBOCRAFT YOU RUINED THE GAME!!!
Early Access Review
I honestly don't get why people hate this game's new Epic Loot system so much. I really like it because you never know what you'll get, and when you get something cool, you feel great. Plus, all of the excess items add up to the things you want/need.
Early Access Review
Only good thing is that the game is free, but will try to take your money anyway. This game has changed since I have first played it and I will probably never play it again.
Early Access Review
i have played this game for a long time since the days of tiered armor. and the entire time i have enjoyed it. well not exactly.in the olden days this game was good as alot of people on the forums will vouch for,but i think that it has gotten better since those days, i would say that every update, something good came of itso here is the good and the badgood: frequent updates.active community.runs well.free to play.free to win .pay to rush.enjoyable gameplay at higher levels. (may edit sometime)bad:community can be toxic or spammy at times.glitches that can ruin a match do existtesseracts (shudder)some of the community appears to be leavingso with that mopped up i would say that i enjoy this game and would reccomend it to anyone who likes building games and is willing to put hours into it. but hey! you can play it at randum just for fun too. now get out there pilot!i just wanted to mention something. i feel bad about this. i recieved a code that boosted my player level so i was put in the higher levels artificcially, and as such i may not know everything i now proceed to learn more about the lower levels. p.s. this is my first review! so let me know if it helped you! :D BYE! again.
Early Access Review
this game is to op
62 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
TL;DR: Robocraft did not deliver on the potential it promised and instead changed the core gameplay mechanics to mimic other shooters, destroying what made the game unique.I have played this game for over 3000 hours (the standalone launcher does not add to steam hours) and supported the game with over 100GBP (150$+). I was a moderator for the game because I believed in it and wanted to support the community, but was removed from the team because I spoke out to a developer about the direction they were taking – not because I wasn't doing my job, but because I spoke my mind. The game has changed. Freejam have tried to make the game more accessible to new players, with a focus of getting as many players as possible. But instead of focussing on what made the game great and trying to get players to love it, they changed the gameplay mechanics in order to please a wider audience, which destroyed many aspects of what made the game great and unique in the first place.Instead of a currency reward system that allows players to buy the parts they want for their robots, they now have a &random loot crate& reward system, which is a blatant attempt at copying other games and trying to trick people into spending real money on the game. Non-premium users get tempted by the items that they could have received if they had paid for premium (every loot crate that gets opened show the premium items) with the option to purchase it now to receive the items. Furthermore, only the top scoring player on the winning team receives the highest level crate (which promises better item drop chances), while every member of the losing team receives the same low quality crate. This leads to selfish play for the highest score rather than the rewarding teamplay experience that it used to be, and also leads to the losing team to stop trying because they receive the same bad rewards either way.They also made the most interesting part about the game – the fact that building skill and design decisions directly affects battle performance – much less meaningful over the last couple of months, by removing the pilot seat component, introducing auto-healing (another aspect to mimic other shooters), and allowing each player to put several different gun types on their robots, which removes the need for playstyle specialisations. This also negatively affects teamplay, because there is no use for dedicated medics or dedicated frontline or support types – every player is now a (selfish) one-man-army trying to score the highest points.This game had a lot of potential a year ago, but the developer's decisions over the last updates have shown that they care less about making a good game and more about the money they can make by trying to get more players with lower skill levels, by copying other generic shooter-types and removing/reducing the unique aspects that used to make Robocraft great.Freejam have gone the way many F2P games go and opted for the cash-grab alternative. It is disappointing, because there was so much potential.UPDATE: After two and a half weeks, the lead game designer released a &state of the game& letter, which conveniently failed to address any of the points the community has brought up in their feedback. This, to me, puts the final nail in the coffin. These developers do not care for the quality of their game or their community, they are only out for new players for their statistics and wallets.
Was this review helpful?
78 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Here's an &interview& with the developer team which nicely sums up the current robocraft situation:This used to be a fun game where you got rewarded with ingame currency and access to new robot parts every few hours of playing. Cycle of purchasing set of new parts, building a robot and fighting against others in a team deathmatch or MOBA-style game type was quite fun.Then Epic Loot update broke the game completely:- it removed the progression- it removed the currency- it added crafting instead of currency, which isn't really a thing since recycling items gives too small fraction and thus no value- it removed the matchmaking barrier between players, so now Veteran players armed to the teeth with items worth hundreds of thousands of robits now play against robots worth just a few thousand robits. It's called &Seal clubbing&.- it added loot box system - after every game you get a few random items. I now have one spider leg, 1 medium size laser, 14 wings (but no good air weapon), 3 wheels of different type, 1 ski and a robot leg.I built a new robot every 2-3 days before the patch, now I have done one in two weeks because parts drop one by one instead of in sets, like I used to buy them in the old currency.Developers say th)
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I may not be a super old or veteran player, but I feel entitled, as a paying costumer, to give my opinion about this game. Bad design choices, bad design choices everywhere. I won't go super detailed as some old veterans, like Juvar23, so I will just quickly comment on why I stopped recommending this game to my friends: The last update, Epic Loot, was a good idea. But they executed it in a manner that it feels like one of these mobile games with a life spam of 1-year or less, made to extract the biggest amount possible of money. It's unrewarding, it's relentless, it's not fitting for a game with the premise of BUILDING things. The issue is, the mind behind Freejam, Mark Simmons, is too dellusional over his own work to admit it's flaws, effectively leading the game to disaster.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Terrible update. Terrible game in just one patch. Its amazing how brain-dead the devs are. This game used to be amazing but now sucks so so much. Having more than 2.300 hours in it i can fairly say that in its current state is a dead game.
Was this review helpful?
381 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
???????????█????█????????????▄?????????█▄▄??????????█?█?????????????? ?????????????????▄???????????█????????▄??????? ????▄???????????▄▄????? ??▄??????????█▄???????? ??█????????????▄?█????? ???█▄???▄????▄???█????? ???█?????????????█????? ???█?▄???????????█▄▄??? ??????▄ robocraft
?▄▄▄????? ???????????????????????
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Changes in gameplay and design decisions have ruined this one fantastic creative building + combat game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
It USED to be a great game. Now. Dont even bother.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I joined this game and fell in love with the custom robots, the balanced tier system, and the fun mechanics of the weapons and building before the Marks update(Thar be gunchairs over them thar hills!). Should've known this malarky wouldn't've stopped after more than one flip of the table update. They never stop even after much disdain to how the updates change things, and they never backpedal, even when somebody not two sheets to the wind would. It's now all about who has the &legendary& weapons. Who's gotten the RNG favor today? Never gotten anything good other than pitiful cosmetics or something I already have plenty of. I get a legendary? It's a blimmin' &special& pair of wings. I get epic? Gee, six useless cubes that some idiot rubbed up on with charcoal(carbon),... Joy. Only time I saw anything worthwhile in this topsy turvey hole is when it was on premium, which I'm assuming is also more likely than free to get legendary items. It's flak, shotgun, or grind until you get them because everything else is six feet under as even rails won't stop a horde of blinking shotgun, crutch players. I enjoy the fond memories, but over 200 hours of my life were wasted on this sinking ship. Glad this mutated, devolved abomination is out of my library forever(and a day).Also, ever notice how most positive reviews keeping this game's recent review rating above &Mostly Negative& are not just grammatically inept, but simple statements with no reasoning or logic as to why it is actually still anything more than another &social experiment& gone wrong?This game may be &free&, but I'd like 265 hours of my life refunded, please!Update:Just came back to check, and congratulations on making it more visible to the developers, as Steam now regards the recent reviews as &Mostly Negative&. May it someday penetrate the narcissistic, thick craniums that choose a vile idea of what they want to make rather than the majority's desires, that someday we may actually have fun grinding gear again, as I did before epic loot or their abysmal energy malarky.Though seriously, a couple condescending numbskulls on youtube making reaction videos were smart enough to backpedal, so why the hell isn't a single person in a team of about 35 bright enough to do so?As an update, I've reviewed this on IndieDB as well, and here is the review:From the heights of potential and of much praise, to something whose developers condemn the very people advising them of their wrongdoings, proclaiming their own players at fault for not adapting, and in spite of the condemnation of such a lousy recent update, all they'll do is tweak it and add onto it, blaming us players for the prestated fault. I'm sorry, I'm not fond of adapting to a bed of nails at night, nor people who say they listen, but only if it's a one-sided conversation in their favor(&quality of life& voting system, wink wink*flipped bird*). I had so much fun at one time, making custom robots in creative ways and duking it out with others, but that was many, many updates ago. They've done it before, and they've done it again after the main update everybody is ragging upon, with the armor update. They flip the main mechanics of the game about like a yo-yo and expect us to deal with it. What we hold dear also means nothing to them, proven with the removal of megas, and the addition of shotguns. Now you'll never have to worry about actually spending effort, creativity, time, or any intelligent ingenuity! Just money(go figures, eh?)! All your work gets annihilated in a heartbeat anyway, courtesy of shotguns. Just grab a couple high-tier legs, a couple shotguns, perhaps a blink module and some rechargers, then slap a couple armor cubes on, or maybe a flak! You'll win every time until the matchmaker forces you to lose twenty games in a row(gee, 'fair', right?!)! This game is not what it was, and not in a good way. It didn't change into something of worth or equal value, it mutated into an abomination lead by minds beyond a point of any sane return. Wanna bet the developers still will pay us no heed, and if they do, they'll be obnoxiously condescending?I highly recommend you review it on IndieDB as well. There aren't many reviews, and any surge of reviews now will be recent, so they... might maybe,... possibly actually... listen to us.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The game was great, you could just play and build bots, but what all the updates were aiming for? CS:GO weapon crates.This game is going to hell, and the Devs arent listeing to the community.
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
WHAT THE ????ING ???? THE EPIC ???? UPDATE MARKS THE END OF ROBOCRAP THANKS AGAIN FOR RUINING THIS ONCE UNIQUE AND GREAT GAME WITH P2W RNG LOOTS ???? SYSTEM COPIED FROM CSGO AND LOL AND ???? BATTLE REWARD RATES AND OVERPRICED OP ????? OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE FREE BUGS BUNDLED ???? YOU ALL MOTHER????ING USELESS GREEDY DEVS GGWP NICE ONE ON WASTING MY TIME PLEASE ???? OFF FROM HUMANITY YOU MORONS
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Freejam, this is why I quit Robocraft: Premium should give you duplicates of the item you unboxed, not give you random sh*t like this.Also, that was my first Legendary, Seriously.*(Edit 5/19/16)*I guess getting 2 legendaries for premuim is a little too much... soo mabye they should hide premuim slots in crates if you don't have premuim. It gets 30x more frustrating (like the picture above). Tbh ik it's a way to encourage premuim, but.. I've already paid $35 for this game lol
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Used to be good but once again Devs kill a fun game . Introducing stupid ideas and ruining the game completely. lasers dont do half the damage they used to, buying parts now requires grinding forever to get 1 part, 1100RP for a win and parts costing thousands will take forever to get anywhere. shame its time to uninstall a game that used to be fun !
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Used to be good game, recent changes to the economy really killed it for me.
Been around since pre-electroplates, I have a couple hundred hours in this game (only recently synced to steam).
Other complaints include some of the recent weapons being too expensive, taking ages to get a new weapon after they announce it.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Freejam, I dont know why exactley you converted to this system, but if your copying someone else, let me tell you, every game is unique and just because another system works really well, that doesnt justify a complete rework of the game. Game progression based on gambling is bogus for a game that attracts people who like building. You need to fix this and I mean fix it right now!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I first got this game on a whim when it first came to st fun, innovative, unique, challenging and rewarding.I stopped playing after there was an update that killed the progression system (which had nothing wrong with it before, why fix what isn't broken?). I decided to come back recently to see how the game had changed and I have to say the game is nothing like it was before and has be punishing reward sytem, unique building has been made redundant, no team work or strategy and still a terrible progression system and matchmaking system.A quick scan of forums a reviews made it apparent that the devs were not listening to anything the community was saying and update after update continued to ruin what was once a great game that I would've recommended to anyone.They used to have a great game with the potential to be even better, but as the game is now I just can't recommend you invest any time into it.If I could offer any advice to Freejam, I would say that they scrap the updates, revert the game back to early alpha and start again.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Robocraft was a great game.Unfortunately, whilst some of the fun still remains, the developers of this game (FreeJam) have become greedy and forgot what their game/company was about. They have completely ignored their vocal community and have made the reward system become a game of RNG as opposed to skill.The balance has been destroyed gradually over the past year, up to the point that there are now 'legendary' weapons that will outgun any normal weapons. To make matters worse, the new weapon types are also designed to require no skill (such as massive aoe explosions and auto-aim). The overall result of this is the game no longer rewards thoughtful construction of bots and skillful aiming.If you are a new player, these problems are even more prevalant, as you will be matched up against players who will slap a hover blade onto a 'legendary' weapon and they will completely outlcass anyone within their robot's rating (which is determined by the parts you use to build your robot).Unfortunately this game seems to be moving towards 'cash grab' and is starting to feel like a premium mobile game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The devolpers are not smart what so ever for the horible choices they have made, this game was very fun a few years ago, now its absolute ????
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
???? epic loot, ???? RNG
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I know it says I only played 0.2 hours, but thats because I play off my launcher. I have hundreds of hours in the game.Now for my review. I made it negative, because even though I really do like the game, I hate all of the new updates. They make the game worse with every one of them. They added Flak, LOML, and worst of all the Proto Seeker (all three of which are weapons that need no skill at all, since two of them are lock on and the flak has a huge explosion radius). They removed Megabots. And lastly, they added crates and removed RP (which makes it nearly impossible to get the parts that you need).Robocraft used to be a great game, but now it's ruined.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Watch your clever and innovative ideas get shot down, alongside the rest of your demoralized and despairing team struggling against well-established competitors, by people who coincidentally have spent more money in the shops than you, as part of a seemingly endless loot grind that incentivizes your regular attendance for the sake of individual earnings, which evenutally, as part of your attempts to defy or endure personal despair and misery from the grind's beat-down on your ideas and creativity, causes you to peg all your hopes on gambling in order to maybe one day expand your capacity to be creativity expressive or competitive enough to make a difference you can feel, or maybe even eventually lets you feel some pride if you can ignore that it was largely a matter of luck and wealth.Then after work log onto robocraft in your personal downtime for a completely different and highly enjoyable experience.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 unturned服务器tp插件 的文章

随机推荐