kingdom wars battless这款游戏吗

Donut Games新游Micro Battles游戏首曝
编辑:节操君
发布时间: 11:10
本作小游戏的类型包括维京战士互掷武器、牛仔枪战、足球对决、飞机大战等多种类型,貌似非常有趣。
Donut Games 是一家擅长于打造休闲向、娱乐向的游戏的开发商,开发出来的游戏也普遍受到玩家们的喜爱,不过他们也推出过其他类型的游戏,比如说上一款 Traps n’ Gemstones《宝石陷阱》就是一款动作风十足的解谜闯关游戏。在近日他们公布了一款即将发布的新游——Micro Battles《微观战争》,这是一款快节奏的小游戏合集,让我们通过首批曝光的截图率先了解一下。从游戏的截图中我们可以看出《微观战争》是一款1v1风格玩法的游戏,小游戏的类型包括维京战士互掷武器、牛仔枪战、足球对决、飞机大战等多种类型,貌似非常有趣。在 App Store 上这种短小精悍的迷你游戏合集并不多,以实际情况考虑其实快节奏小游戏更加适合移动平台,毕竟携带方便,用时不长,可以随时开始随时结束。目前《微观战争》的具体发行日期以及售价都尚未确定。
暂无相关推荐
2014ChinaJoy导游指南大全
(C) Copyright (C)
超好玩 All Rights Reservedto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Total War Battles: KINGDOM
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Mar 24, 2016
Play Total War Battles: KINGDOM
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Greetings, lords and ladies!
Today sees the addition of KINGDOM Steam Packs! Each pack grants the lord or lady of a Realm with gold and more:
A Starter Pack containing 500 Gold, 350 Silver and 7 days of Advisor time*.
A pack containing 600 Gold.
A pack containing 1700 Gold.
Additionally:
Friend Bonus: when you buy a Steam Pack, everyone on your in-game friend list will receive 3% of the Gold you purchased.
You can buy these DLC packages as a gift for others!
Once purchased, these packs will be added to the first KINGDOM account you use to log into the game. They can only be used once per Steam account, so choose which account you use them with wisely! Keep it regal!
*The Advisor is a collection of boosts for your Realm – your units receive 30% extra XP from battles, your refund when demolishing buildings is increased by 30%, and Watchtower, Invader and Raider tributes cost 30% less.
Total War Battles: KINGDOM, the challenging, persistent-world, real-time strategy game, is today receiving its first major update with the launch of version 1.1, adding new features as well as Spanish, French and German language versions.
Life in the Realm, the first of many major updates to Total War Battles: KINGDOM, adds a new dimension of character and atmosphere to your Kingdom. Your towns and castles will bustle with activity as farmers work your fields, soldiers practice in the barracks and wildlife roam the countryside. The update also introduces new and improved Daily Rewards for returning players along with an array of tweaks and enhancements.
With the release of Life in The Realm, Total War Battles: KINGDOM will for the first time be made available in Spanish, French and German, with more officially supported languages to be introduced in future updates.
To find out more, check out the new trailer released today:
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is available for free on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, PC and Mac. For more information, please visit
Just Updated
Life in the Realm, the first of many major updates to Total War Battles: KINGDOM is now available!
Features include:
Bring life to your Realm – people, livestock, and exotic wildlife (such as ducks)!
You can now enjoy the game in French, German or Spanish
New rewards await faithful lords who return to their kingdom daily
Further improvements to balancing and stability
Customer reviews
About This Game
Shape the land, build sprawling towns and recruit and train a powerful army.
Conquer new territories to expand your realm and defeat rival lords and other players in epic real-time battles.
Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
Command your army in large-scale battles.
Battle other players in real-time.
Cross-Platform - Play on Phones, Tablet and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
From the creators of the award-winning Total War(TM) games.
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is free to download and play.
Additional Gold can be purchased using real money. More information on in-app purchases is available
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2 / 1.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD4000 / ATI Radeon HD4650 / NVidia Geforce 430 (512MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2 / 2.4 GHz
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD5850 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 480 (1024MB)
DirectX: Version 11
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo / 1.8 Ghz
Graphics: Intel HD4000 / ATi HD4650 / NVidia 330
Recommended:
Processor: Core 2 Duo / 2.2 Ghz
Graphics: ATi HD5850 / NVidia 480
(C) SEGA. THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY AND THE TOTAL WAR LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY LIMITED. SEGA AND THE SEGA LOGO ARE EITHER REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF SEGA CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(187 reviews)
(2,513 reviews)
My play whitehorsmen register its problem and new game sorry please whitehorsmen account
Total Pay Battles Moneydom...... Takes far to long time to build up and the battle layout is just a joke. The amount of rading vikings against you is just insane.Its a shame and a disgrace that this game is running under the Total War banner.
Not so sure why there is so many negative reviews. The game (from what i've seen) is not really P2W.The game is fun, and the combat is different from most games i've played. Its exciting and there is upgrades/skills for your troops to keep it from being too bland. The town management side needs a little work but other than that, for free to play this is a fairly good game. 7/10 Give it a go
This game has more limitations than a reporter in North Korea.
STATEMENT:&Total War Battles: KINGDOM is very enjoyable, but has too many pay-to-win apsects&RATING :6 / 10INTRODUCTION:Very enjoyable and I just played the first 7.8 hours without a brake. However, there are quiet a few cons to it as well.PROS : - Easy to learn (tutorials are great)- Free- Has multiplayer and a friend system- Has man the developers have thought about balancing these buildings prices and their purposes- Mining is especially fun, when finding out what resource you will discoverCONS:- Gold is extremely overpowerful as a resource, and is able to be bought- Gold can be exhanged for every other material- Inabilities can sometimes make the game boringRECCOMENDATION TO CUSTOMER:I reccomend this game as it is very enjoyable and can keep you hooked hours on end. But, be wary of this pay-to-play system (although it's exaggerated by the reviewers), and think about if your wasting Gold.FEEDBACK TO THE DEVELOPERS & PRODUCERS:Look, you may be looking at all of those negative reviews and feel like and say &Whats the point.&But, if you make some changes (examples listed below), people may feel more optimistic about this game.- Make Gold not able to be exhanged for other materials- Lower the hours it takes to build things, to minutes- Keep the use of Gold as a 'catalyst' for building- Keep the use of Gold for changing 'Profile' and 'Coat of Arms' aesthetics- Take away the use of Gold to get high level troops, make it possible with upgrading barracks and such- Add the use of Gold to be able to customise what your troops look like (without affecting their battle attributes e.g: Damage, Defence etc)- If you want to not have any more bad reviews about pay-to- I say put a price on the game, and refund anyone that payed money into itFEEDBACK SUMMARY:Thanks for reading, and just making a few of these needed changes would make the player base alot less toxic.
fun casual game
not rlly p2wthings get better the more cities u have, u can easily get a few thousand of each resources every 12 hours, silver stopped being a problem since my third city, and lack of worker was fixed by having a ton of mansions that gives a ton of workers.and yes, sometimes the battle system can b a bit of a pain in the ???, even unforgiving at times.just learn to manage your resources and you would b fine.
What a shoehorn of a game, I wanted a combat system like the other total war games you god damn troglodytes
good 4 of 5 stars
Good game, and developing better all the time, needs some work on balancing resources, as food and wood are easy to get, stone and silver are near impossible to stockpile.
Its a good game its for free so thats good
awesome game, totally worth the play.
It's a fun game to play when you have too much free time like me...
Totally a waste of time.
nothing like the rest big let down :-(
I felt like I was playing clash of clans on steam.I have no hate towards clash of clans I have it myself,but total war is in my opinion about the cool fighting.Anyways if this game was not a free to play I bet the reviews would be way worse.
Pay to win? No! You can have anything in game without real money.Gameplay is little hardcore, but only in beginig.Anyone who cry here about p2w just not play in this game more than
few hours.Sorry for my english.
After the first day .. everything was flooded .. my kingdom had no money,steel,stone nor food everybody is sick and dyingmy soldiers are trying to fight for some resources with not so great successDay 2 my kingdom is falling apart right in front of my eyes.. people are dying .. water is flooding my districts killing everybody and destroying everything that comes into its way .. we've managed to dig some stones and get some wood .. not much of a help day 3 everybody is dead .. it is just me and a few people .. i am just going to hang myselfThis all happened because i had to pay for nearly everything ARE YOU GLAD NOW !? A LOT OF PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU !!!
Very good free watered down version of the Total War Series that helps you get the gameplay down of the larger paid for series.
This game has more limitations than a reporter in North Korea.
Was this review helpful?
Pay to win. Combat system is a joke.Literally a waste of time playing. It takes hours to have resources unless you pay lots of money.C R A P
Was this review helpful?
Pay to win, this game not good
Was this review helpful?
Total Pay Battles Moneydom...... Takes far to long time to build up and the battle layout is just a joke. The amount of rading vikings against you is just insane.Its a shame and a disgrace that this game is running under the Total War banner.
Was this review helpful?
STATEMENT:&Total War Battles: KINGDOM is very enjoyable, but has too many pay-to-win apsects&RATING :6 / 10INTRODUCTION:Very enjoyable and I just played the first 7.8 hours without a brake. However, there are quiet a few cons to it as well.PROS : - Easy to learn (tutorials are great)- Free- Has multiplayer and a friend system- Has man the developers have thought about balancing these buildings prices and their purposes- Mining is especially fun, when finding out what resource you will discoverCONS:- Gold is extremely overpowerful as a resource, and is able to be bought- Gold can be exhanged for every other material- Inabilities can sometimes make the game boringRECCOMENDATION TO CUSTOMER:I reccomend this game as it is very enjoyable and can keep you hooked hours on end. But, be wary of this pay-to-play system (although it's exaggerated by the reviewers), and think about if your wasting Gold.FEEDBACK TO THE DEVELOPERS & PRODUCERS:Look, you may be looking at all of those negative reviews and feel like and say &Whats the point.&But, if you make some changes (examples listed below), people may feel more optimistic about this game.- Make Gold not able to be exhanged for other materials- Lower the hours it takes to build things, to minutes- Keep the use of Gold as a 'catalyst' for building- Keep the use of Gold for changing 'Profile' and 'Coat of Arms' aesthetics- Take away the use of Gold to get high level troops, make it possible with upgrading barracks and such- Add the use of Gold to be able to customise what your troops look like (without affecting their battle attributes e.g: Damage, Defence etc)- If you want to not have any more bad reviews about pay-to- I say put a price on the game, and refund anyone that payed money into itFEEDBACK SUMMARY:Thanks for reading, and just making a few of these needed changes would make the player base alot less toxic.
Was this review helpful?
This game's only redeeming value is that it was a beta, so it was free to play, but that's quite marginal considering how time consuming it was with little payoff in the end. In summary, it's just another one of those app games riddled with cheap &pay-to-win& antics and micro transactions. It doesn't even feel like a Total War game. Yeah, when you get that feeling from one of the most popular strategy game franchises of all time, you know that they've done screwed something up. I will leave it up to another reviewer to go into details, but from my perspective, it's not worth it.
Was this review helpful?
Totally a waste of time.
Was this review helpful?
Very good free watered down version of the Total War Series that helps you get the gameplay down of the larger paid for series.
Was this review helpful?
Pay to win? No! You can have anything in game without real money.Gameplay is little hardcore, but only in beginig.Anyone who cry here about p2w just not play in this game more than
few hours.Sorry for my english.
Was this review helpful?
nothing like the rest big let down :-(
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
A lame attempt at a pay-to-win version of the great series.Let me put it briefly:Before every battle, you can buy a special abillities for gold.Bloodless, dull and semi-automatic combat where actually you don't have too much impact on its course.After every fight, you can use gold to instantly heal unit.The so-called kingdom is practically extinct or soulless, however you want to call it.You don't want to wait for completing such activities as chopping wood? Spend gold to have it completed immediately.So.. pay2shortcut, no thanks.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
Could've been better, Not only are console plebs ruining games, now we have phoneplebs ruining games...Edit:&Resource inbalance&Everyone has the same map&Need better terrian editing (I DONT CARE IF ITS TOO HIGH I DONT WANT JEFFING DAMS EVERYWHERE)&Battles/Fighting are annoying as, It could be redeemed with simple keyboard short cuts for PC users (Even tho I would much prefer a complete overhual on the PvP to make it feel like an jeffing Total war game)&Pay to win
&You can only really do well if you're planning on paying for upgraded units(Both of the points above could be redeemed with a simple alternaitve payment with silver or other resources)
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Horrible, and a disgrace to the franchise tbh. Nothing like Total War, its just bad
Was this review helpful?
It will take you arround 8hours to build all the buildings and unlock 3/6 playable areas-after 8 hours there is nothing left to do, you just login to collect the resources and in order to unlock the 4th area you either have to keep collecting resources till the end of your life , fight with the same 10 units for 50 battles or give money-Battles feel the same after you unlocked all the units (it will take you arround 8hours of gameplay to unlock all the units)-PvP keeps disconnecting me (when you disconnect AI takes controll of your units and there is no way of joining the battle again)-strategy is for 5 year old kids all you can do is switch units positions,pay money for extra melee dmg or tap on the screen for better charge attacks+its free+you can play from your phone+uninstalls fast+my dog liked it4/10
I dont even know why its a total war game.
Was this review helpful?
This is an extremely poor attempt at a cash grab. Reskin one of the countless facebook games out there, slap Total War on it, and hope the suckers pay up?Poor form, CA...extremely poor form. Avoid at all costs.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
P2W Facebook game....wish Valve would kick these guys off....
Was this review helpful?
I'm extremely conflicted about recommending this game.
So let me say that overall I'd recommend it as a single player game, but the multi-player mode is just as most reviews here say.
Multi-player is pay to win.There are enough reviews that talk about just how pay to win the multi-player part of the game is and that's the part I would not recommend, so I'm just going to skip talking about that.
Let's just say those people are absolutely correct and there are plenty of reviews that talk about it if you want to read about it.What I do recommend is playing the game as a single player game.
It's a pretty okay simulation if you avoid playing against people who have paid to build themselves up.Alone you have this season changing strategy game where the elements can work against you.
Most people will be warned about Flooding early on, semi ignore the warning, and then be wrecked when that first flood comes in.
You can build dams but they can break depending on how much pressure is on them. Every season brings changes to the game and some things you have to do over a number of seasons.
For instance, you can semi recover from some flooding issues and get land back if you build temporary dams and then make a channel that leads the water to the sea - but there will be some places that the water can still be stuck depending on how you dug things out.
If you try to deal with it during most seasons the water is too deep to do much and you can't build it up.
If you wait until winter when the water freezes, you can chip out the ice and then bend the landscape to however you want it - considering of course that the high waters will return sometime along.As you play more functions open up that are somewhat interesting.
And while the game may not be super deep at the moment (there's a Campaign that supposedly is coming but it isn't in the game yet) it's pretty decent for a free to play game if you just do the single player stuff.You can take as much time as you want building up and such before doing things in the single player version, you see exactly who and what you're going against before you take them on, etc.The novelty of what happens during the season changes will probably wear off over time and all I'm sure.
But for a while if you stick to the single player version of the game it's actually pretty cool and recommended.Fighting others is completely voluntary, so if you want to try this game out you can do so without fear of being destroyed by overpowered pay to win players.There are always options in expanding your realm so far so that you can avoid ever having to do the multi-player part of the game if you don't want to.
It definitely can be more costly than just doing some multi-player battles but at least there still is a way to avoid them if you want here (although that's only a good thing because the multi-player game is pay to win, if it was more fair there wouldn't be a lot of reason to avoid it).I know there will be people that are upset the multi-player portion is pay to win and they won't play the game at all, they will keep far away from it because of that.
That is fine and great if you want to do that.
For me I'd rather just play the single player portion and let the Devs see I'm happy with that part of the game but not the multi-player part.
It's totally up to you what to do with your time but if you want to test it out you can get in with a quick download and test the waters (so to speak - you'll see what I mean :P) in the single player portion without worrying about dealing with the Wallet Warrior Whales that may dominate the multi-player game.
Was this review helpful?
it's nothing like a total war game, which is what i thought i installed
Was this review helpful?
I've been on Steam several years and this is the first time I've felt like I need to write a review.What is the point of this game?
It reminds me of Paradise Life with castles.
Quite simply no reason to continue playing.
Last month of gameplay for me was logging in for 2 minutes to gather resources and restart constructions, then exit and go play something fun.City building, terrain altering, and water mechanics were fun.Crafting system is terrible and very grindy, in addition to relying on RNG.
This is your alternative to the gold shop if you want the better available combat and not much of one at that.Battles are pay to win.
You will see people say that it is not pay to win because you can get all the same things if you grind enough.
That but it takes so long to grind for those things that you are at a severe disadvantage for a really long time.
You can pay to win now, or grind to win a long time from now.In addition, I had first installed this game on my PC and played for a while.
Once it was released, I installed it on my phone and logged into my (same) account.
My Kingdom on PC and on my Phone were completely separate despite being on the same account.
Not cross-compatible.I do not recommend this game.
Do not waste your time like I did.
Go play something else.
Was this review helpful?
BIG NO! Why?This game has broken battle system.Pay to Win game.Extremely long waiting time period to wait.Some stupid map building decisions. Extremely hard battle quests.If you do not buy gold with real money you will get your progress super slow!The only positive of this game are the music, sounds and the visuals of the strategic map. Towns look good. Maps has beautiful colours.Overall just ???? this game battles. Just play it for the town development and NEVER buy gold. It is not worth it! Oh yeah and I play it on my Samsung S6 and it is good enough to drain my battery and my time. Try the game but do not buy gold!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 total war battles 的文章

随机推荐