libcurl是什么库库怎么得到libcurl是什么库lib.obj

Star Conflict
Topic Details
[Linux] libcurl.so.4
its installed, but you game refuses to detect it :(&./StarConflict: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory&OS is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
18 Apr, 2014 @ 1:18am
Showing - of
22 Apr, 2014 @ 5:18am
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 17 Apr, 2014 @ 7:27amPosts: 9
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteWelcome to 文艺5Fans程序员混搭's Sky
今天中午,在网上找了好多关于这个错误的,有这样几种说法:
1.Tools-&Options-&下的Directories下的Include files和Library files的路径被修改过, 需要把新SDK的路径调到最下面。
2.有的是因为vs2005的bug问题:如下链接
这里有说明也有下载补丁包,但是我却下载不下来。。。。 所以这个方法也放弃了。
3.而我自己重新回去看工程,我的工程是要直接用 libcurl.lib,而这个lib是我自己在网上找开源代码,自己用开源工程编的,libcurl.lib 又依赖zlib.lib(它也是一个开源代码,也需要自己编),就这样我回头去看libcurl和zilib的工程,发现libcurl的工程是用vs2005编的,zlib的工程是vs2008的。 而我自己的工程是vs2005的
= =。这时我感觉出问题了,他们的基础库肯定不一样啊,肯定是自己工程和zlib工程的基础库冲突了,所以只能重编zlib,用vs2005重编,完成后测试,发现 It works! So, may be 发生这种错误的也可能是你lib库的基础库不同哦~~
有人回复时邮件通知我
Categories
BizStudio byHow to compile libcurlHow to compile libcurl1. Android1.1 Configure1.2 Make1.3 The parameters of configure2. iOS3. Windows4. About the header filesThis document describes how to compile libcurl for Android, iOS and windows. The difficulty to compile libcurl is the parameters for configuration.You can download the source code from:http://curl.haxx.se/download.htmlThe document bases on version 7.21.4.1. Android1.1 ConfigurePlace the curl source into external/curl/ in the Android source tree. Create a shell script configure.sh, and put it into external/curl/. The script content is:#!/bin/shSDK_ROOT=/home/nudtzxm/android_sdkexport PATH=&$SDK_ROOT/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin:$PATH&./configure --host=arm-linux CC=arm-eabi-gcc /CPPFLAGS=&-I $SDK_ROOT/system/core/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/hardware/libhardware/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/hardware/libhardware_legacy/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/hardware/ril/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/dalvik/libnativehelper/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/frameworks/base/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/frameworks/base/opengl/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/external/skia/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/out/target/product/generic/obj/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libc/arch-arm/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libc/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libstdc++/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libc/kernel/common
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libm/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libm/include/arch/arm
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libthread_db/include
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libc/kernel/common
-I $SDK_ROOT/bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm
-I $SDK_ROOT/system/core/libcutils
-I $SDK_ROOT/out/target/product/generic/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libcutils_intermediates
-I $SDK_ROOT/out/target/product/generic/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libwebcore_intermediates
-I $SDK_ROOT/system/core/include/arch/linux-arm/
-include $SDK_ROOT/system/core/include/arch/linux-arm/AndroidConfig.h& /CFLAGS=&-nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpic -ffunction-sections -funwind-tables -fstack-protector -fno-short-enums
-Wno-multichar -msoft-float -march=armv5te -mtune=xscale -D__ARM_ARCH_5__ -D__ARM_ARCH_5T__ -D__ARM_ARCH_5E__ -D__ARM_ARCH_5TE__
-mthumb-interwork -DANDROID -fmessage-length=0
-W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address
-Werror=sequence-point -DSK_RELEASE -DNDEBUG -g -Wstrict-aliasing=2 -finline-functions
-fno-inline-functions-called-once -fgcse-after-reload -frerun-cse-after-loop
-frename-registers -DNDEBUG -UDEBUG -mthumb -Os -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-limit=64& /LIBS=&-L$SDK_ROOT/out/target/product/generic/obj/lib
-L$SDK_ROOT/out/target/product/generic/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libcutils_intermediates/libcutils.a -lc -lm -ldl
$SDK_ROOT/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.4.0/interwork/libgcc.a&Goto the root of curl, and run the script:1.2 MakeGoto the root of curl and make curl:1.3 The parameters of configureYou may see the parameters of configuration are complex. How to set it? You should read the comments of curl/Android.mk.2. iOSI compile it as the article says:/blog/content/building-libcurl-ios-42or.cn/s/blog/_qjuh.html&(chinese)I change the parameters of configure, so the configure command is:./configure --disable-shared
--host=arm-apple-darwin103. WindowsOpen the vc6curl.dsw and select “DLL Release” to build. You may find libcurl.dll and libcurl_imp.lib in the CURL_ROOT/lib/DLL-Release.4. Mac Osx& & 对于最近在mac下面编译curl源码,并在xcode中进行使用的过程,具体纪录在编译方法& &不过全部都是E文,可以锻炼我们的E文水平 呵呵5. About the header filesThe header files of curl/include can be only used after succesful configuration.&And the header files are different on different platforms.出自于&libcurl编译方法

我要回帖

更多关于 linux libcurl库下载 的文章

随机推荐