求冒险岛OPlove live第一季opcharity

> 问题详情
阅读理解。 I love charity (慈善) shops and so do lots of other people in Britain because you find qui
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读理解。&&&&I love charity (慈善) shops and so do lots of other people in Britain because you find quite a few of themon every high street. The charity shop is a British institution, selling everything from clothes to electric goods,all at very good prices. You can get things you won't find in the shops anymore. The thing I like best aboutthem is that your money is going to a good cause and not into the pockets of profit-driven companies, and youare not damaging the planet, but finding a new home for unwanted goods.&&&&The first charity shop was opened in 1947 by Oxfam. The famous charity's appeal (呼吁) to aid postwarGreece had been so successful that it had been flooded with donations (捐赠物). They decided to set up ashop to sell some of these donations to raise money for that appeal. Now there are over 7,000 charity shopsin the UK. My favorite charity shop in my hometown is the Red Cross shop, where I always find children'sbooks, all 10 or 20 pence each.&&&&&Most of the people working in the charity shops are volunteers, although there is often a manager whogets paid. Over 90% of the goods in the charity shops are donated by the public. Every morning you see bagsof unwanted items outside the front of shops, although they don't encourage this, rather ask people to bringthings in when the shop is open.&&&&The shops have very low running costs: all profits go to charity work. Charity shops raise more than£110 million a year, funding (资助) medical research, overseas aid, supporting sick and poor children,homeless and disabled people, and much more. What a better place to spend your money? You get somethingspecial for a very good price and a good moral sense. You provide funds to a good cause and tread lightly onthe environment.1. The author loves the charity shop mainly because of _____.[&&&&]A. its convenient locationB. its great variety of goodsC. its spirit of goodwillD. its nice shopping environment2. The first charity shop in the UK was set up to _____.[&&&&]A. sell cheap productsB. deal with unwanted thingsC. raise money for patientsD. help a foreign country3. Which of the following is TRUE about charity shops?[&&&&]A. The operating costs are very low.B. The staff are usually well paid.C. 90% of the donations are second-hand.D. They are open twenty-four hours a day.4. Which of the following may be the best title for the passage?[&&&&]A. What to Buy in Charity Shops.B. Charity Shop: Its Origin & Development.C. Charity Shop: Where You Buy to Donate.D. The Public's Concern about Charity Shops.
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……小题1:(The charity shops sell) All kinds of things.小题2:The first charity shop was opened by Oxfam in 1947.小题3:although / though / but小题4:(Charity shops raise) More than 110 million pounds (every year).小题5:如果可能的话,让我们一起为慈善事业做点事吧。短文属于说明文。介绍了英国的慈善商店的运营情况。小题1:从第一段最后一句“The charity shops sell all kinds of things and they are very cheap.”找到答案。小题2:此句使用了被动语态,可以替换它的短文原句在第二段第一句,使用了主动语态。小题3:前面意思是“志愿者做义务工作”,后面是“经理挣钱”,前后意思转折。小题4:从第四段第二句“Charity shops raise more than 110 million pounds every year.”可找到答案。小题5:If possible“如果可能”。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)Here is the story of how the teddy bear was born.Nearly 100 years ago, President Teddy Roosevelt(罗斯福) went on a bear hunt. He e_________小题1:hunting in the woods. Because he was the President of the USA, the people who organized the hunt wanted to make it s_________小题2:.But after three days of walking and climbing and riding, n_________小题3: bears were found! The next day the hunt guide and his hunting dogs f_______小题4: found an old bear. The dogs and the guide followed the bear for quite a distance until the bear was too tired to run. The dogs attacked and hurt the old bear. To stop it from running away, the guide t_________小题5:the bear to a tree and called for the President. Here was a bear for him to shoot! President Roosevelt came, looked at the poor old bear and said “No”. He ordered that the old bear should be let go.Mr. Berryman, a cartoonist (漫画家), heard of this story. He drew a cartoon showing how the President refused to shoot the bear while h__________小题6:. Mr. Michtom, owner of a toy store, came up with an idea by the cartoon. He and his wife made a toy bear and put it in his toy store window. Next to it w___________小题7: a copy of the cartoon. To his surprise, many people showed great i_____________小题8: in the toy and hoped to own one. He asked for and received President Roosevelt’s permission(同意) to u___________小题9: his name for the bear, and the teddy bear was born!Since then the toy bear has been famous a___________小题10:the world and especially popular with children.
任务性阅读(10分)My name is Tommy Wang. T-O-M-M-Y, Tommy, W-A-N-G, Wang. I am a Chinese boy. My telephone number is . My telephone is white. Look! This is my pencil box. ①It’s big and beautiful. It’s white. What’s in it? This is ② ________ eraser. It’s white. This is a pencil. It’s white. ③This is a ruler. It’s white, too. I like white. I like green, too. Look! ④My schoolbag is green. My notebook is green, too. But my favorite color is white. This is my good friend. His name is John. ⑤He is English. Linda is John’s sister. I like my friend. Like English.小题1:把第①处黑体字部分的句子译成汉语。 ___________________________________________________________小题2:在第②处填入一个适当的冠词。 ___________________________________________________________小题3:把第③处黑体字部分的句子改成复数。 ___________________________________________________________小题4:就第④处黑体字部分句子的划线部分提问。 ___________________________________________________________小题5:将第⑤处黑体字部分的句子改为同义句。 ___________________________________________________________
题型:单选题
—We can see the signin the public places. What does it mean?—It means________.A.NO PHOTOSB.NO FISHINGC.NO PARKINGD.NO SMOKING
题型:阅读理解
电台的节目正在播放,请你将节目内容与节目名称对应起来。小题1:Good
afternoon. Do you like pandas? Today I’ll tell you a story about pandas.A. Lost and Found小题2:Mr Li
lost a bag yesterday. If you find it, please call him at 010-.B. Stories About Animals小题3:Lang
Lang is a pianist(钢琴家).He started to learn piano when
he was three years old.C. How to cook小题4:Today we
have a lot of good pop songs for you. Enjoy them!D. Music World小题5:Do you
like eating hamburgers? Today we’ll learn how to make hamburgers.E. Musicians
仔细阅读短文,然后根据意思补全单词。It was an amazing morning. I heard much __1_(嘈杂声)noise when I was sleeping. I thought someone was __2(叫醒)me up. I got up quickly and did some cleaning. The room was soon& 3(清扫)up. Then I wanted to have breakfast. But I found a big mouse on the table. Oh, my god! It had_4 (吃完)up all the food on the table for breakfast. Next I came to the park and _5_ (注意) a little boy pick up a hat on the ground. I walked up to see __6_(谁的) it was. The boy looked up at me __7_(含着)tears (眼泪)in his eyes. He told me it was not a hat, but a cat—his favorite cat. He said, “I stayed up _8_(晚) last night to look after the cat but it is __9_(还)dying. So I am too sad!” I told the boy not to worry. I tried my best to __10_(使高兴)him up. I said, “God, god, please save the cat!” again and again. The cat ran away just when I wanted to say for the 4th time. Wasn’t it amazing?
A poor farmer had a& friend who was famous for the wonderful apple trees he grew. One day, his friend gave the farmer a young apple tree and told him to plant it.& The farmer was pleased with the gift, but he did not know where to plant it.
He was afraid that if he planted the tree near the road, strangers would steal the fruit.& If he planted the tree in one of his fields, his neighbors would come at night and steal some of the apples.& If he planted the tree near his house, his children would take the fruit.& Finally he planted the tree in his wood.& But without sunlight and good soil(土壤), the tree soon died.
Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place.& “What’s the difference?” the farmer said angrily and then told what he had thought.
“Yes,” said the friend, “but at least someone could have enjoyed the fruit.& Now you not only have robbed everyone of the fruit, but also you have destroyed (毁掉) a good apple tree! ”小题1:What gift did the farmer get from his friend one day? ___________________________________________________________小题2:How many people are there in the story? ____________________________________________________________小题3:Where did the farmer plant the apple tree at last? ____________________________________________________________小题4:Why did the apple tree soon die? ____________________________________________________________小题5:Who destroyed the apple tree? ____________________________________________________________
阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题。 The Internet is becoming more and more important in our life. You can get a lot of information, make friends. share your ideas, send emails and chat at any time or anywhere. However, imagine you receive an email that looks something like this: ARE YOU GOING TO CLASS TODAY? How does reading this message make you feel? Why did the sender use all capital(大写) letters? Was he or she angry, or did that person just forget to turn off the ‘Cap lock’ on the computer? The fact is, using all capital letters in an email means that people shout online. Virginia Shea’ s book, Netiquette, lists some ways of communicating(交流) properly with others on the Internet. Following are some of her suggestions.◆First, always remember that you are sending messages to a real person, not just to a computer. Don’t write anything that you wouldn’t say to someone’s face. Also, remember that the receiver cannot hear your voice, or see the expression(表情)on your face, so make sure your meaning is clear. ◆Don’t do anything online that you wouldn’t do in real life. Don’t take anything without paying for it . Don’t use information that someone else has written, and say it’s yours. Don’t read other people’s email—you wouldn’t open your next –door neighbor’s mailbox and open their mail, right? Do share your knowledge of the Internet with others. It’s a big place with lots of information, and there are many new things to discover.◆Remember that people judge(判断) you by your words as well as your actions, so do try to write well. Send polite, well-written email messages to others. If you’re not sure about how to spell a word or which phrase to use, look it up. There are lots of helpful books and websites. ◆It’s OK to share your ideas online like chat rooms or message boards, but don’t argue(争吵) with people . ‘Flame wars’ in online discussions can be interesting to read, but are often unfair(不公平) to other members of the group. Share your ideas, but remember that fighting on or offline is just not correct.When you’re online, just as in ‘real’ life, try to respect (尊重) other people’s space and feelings. Remember, you’re not the only one traveling on this highway!小题1:Does it mean shouting if someone writes an email using all capital letters?小题2:Why is it important in emails to make sure your meaning clear小题3:What do you do if you don’t know how to spell a word?小题4:How many suggestions are mentioned in the passage?小题5:What does the writer want to tell us?
阅读下列短文,根据要求完成下列题目。Miss Wen is my favourite teacher. (A)She began to teach us Chinese three years ago. She is a young girl with long, black hair and a beautiful smile. When she came to our school, I was not a good student in our class. I always failed(没有通过) the tests.Miss Wen spent a lot of time with our class, but I never had a chance to talk to her. I thought I was just nobody in my class and Miss Wen didn’t like me. But I knew I was wrong later.One day, Miss Wen asked me to meet her at the school gate. When I got there, she was waiting for me already. Then we went to the park in the school together. (B)Talking alone with my teacher made me excited. She smiled at me and told me that I was quiet but I could write wonderful stories. She told me that I could be a good student.&Today, Miss Wen doesn’t teach us any more, but I still want to say that she taught me the most important lesson of my life: to believe in myself.小题1:将文中A处画线句子用现在完成时改写。______________________________________小题2:写出文中B处画线句子的同义句。It made me excited ____________________with my teacher.小题3:The underlined word “nobody” may mean _________.A.an important personB.an interesting personC.an unimportant personD.a boring person小题4:What does Miss Wen look like?______________________________________小题5:What did Miss Wen say the writer was good at?______________________________________英语阅读:I love charity(慈善) shops and so do lots of other people in Britain because …【2008高考天津卷】(含答案)_高考英语阅读理解_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语阅读:I&love&charity(慈善)&shops&and&so&do&lots&of&other&people&in&Britain&because&…【2008高考天津卷】(含答案)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
英语阅读:I&love&charity(慈善)&shops&and&so&do&lots&of&other&people&in&Britain&because&…【2008高考天津卷】(含答案)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 8:56:42
(08•天津B篇)I love charity(慈善) shops and so do lots of other people in Britain because you find quite a few of them on every high street. The charity shop is a British institution, selling everything from clothes to electric goods, all at very good prices. You can get things you won’t find in the shops anymore. The thing I like best about them is that your money is going to a good cause and not into the pockets of profit-driven companies, and you are not damaging the planet, but finding a new home for unwanted goods.The first charity shop was opened in 1947 by Oxfam. The famous charity’s appeal to aid postwar Greece had been so successful it had been flooded with donations(捐赠物). They decided to set up a shop to sell some of these donations to raise money for that appeal. Now there are over 7,000 charity shops in the UK. My favourite charity shop in my hometown is the Red Cross shop, where I always find children’s books, all 10 or 20 pence each.Most of the people working in the charity shops are volunteers, although there is often a manager who gets paid. Over 90% of the goods in the charity shops are donated by the public. Every morning you see bags of unwanted items outside the front of shops, although they don’t encourage this, rather ask people to bring things in when the shop is open.The shops have very low running costs: all profits go to charity work. Charity shops raise more than £110 million a year, funding(资助)medical research, overseas aid, supporting sick and poor children, homeless and disabled people, and much more. What better place to spend your money? You get something special for a very good price and a good moral sense. You provide funds to a good cause and tread lightly on the environment.40. The author loves the charity shop mainly because of _______.&& A. its convenient location&&&&& B. its great variety of goods&& C. its spirit of goodwill&&&&& D. its nice shopping environment41. The first charity shop in the UK was set up to_______.&& A. sell cheap products&&&&& B. deal with unwanted things&& C. raise money for patients&&&& D. help a foreign country42. Which of the following is TRUE about charity shops?&& A. The operating costs are very low.&&& B. The staff are usually well paid.&& C. 90% of the donations are second-hand.&& D. They are open twenty-four hours a day.43. Which of the following may be the best title for the passage?&& A. What to Buy at Charity Shops&& B. Charity Shop: Its Origin & Development&& C. Charity Shop: Where You Buy to Donate&& D. The Public’s Concern about Charity Shops答案& 40.C& 41.D& 42.A& 43.C
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Love Charity -冒险岛ds片头曲 歌手delight_土豆_高清视频在线观看阅读下面短文,根据其内容完成后面各项任务。 I and many other people in Britain love charity (慈善) shops because we can find them on every street. The charity shops sell all kinds of things and they are very cheap. The first charity shop was opened by Oxfam in 1947. Now there are over 7,000 charity shops in the UK. My favourite charity shop in my hometown is the Red Cross Shop. There I always find children"s books, all 10 to 20 pence each. They are really cheap. Most of the shop workers in charity shops are volunteers (志愿者), ________ each shop has a manager and he gets some money. Every morning you see bags of things outside the shops. Some people bring and put them there without waiting for thanks. In fact, over 90% of the things in charity shops are from kind people. All the money the shops get goes to charity work. Charity shops raise more than 110 million pounds every year. The money is for sick and poor children, homeless and disabled people, and many others. In a charity shop you can get cheap but nice things. You might even feel special while shopping.If possible, let"s do something for charity together.小题1:What do the charity shops sell?小题2:从短文中找出可以替换下面所给句子的一句话。Oxfam opened the first charity shop in 1947.小题3:在短文第三段的空白处填人一个适当的连词,使句意完整通顺。小题4:How much do charity shops raise every year?小题5:将短文划线部分(第五段)的英语句子译成汉语。
小题1:(The charity shops sell) All kinds of things.小题2:The first charity shop was opened by Oxfam in 1947.小题3:although / though / but小题4:(Charity shops raise) More than 110 million pounds (every year).小题5:如果可能的话,让我们一起为慈善事业做点事吧。
短文属于说明文。介绍了英国的慈善商店的运营情况。小题1:从第一段最后一句“The charity shops sell all kinds of things and they are very cheap.”找到答案。小题2:此句使用了被动语态,可以替换它的短文原句在第二段第一句,使用了主动语态。小题3:前面意思是“志愿者做义务工作”,后面是“经理挣钱”,前后意思转折。小题4:从第四段第二句“Charity shops raise more than 110 million pounds every year.”可找到答案。小题5:If possible“如果可能”。
1、这首歌听起来很美,难怪这么多人喜欢。
very beautiful,
so many people like it.2、你为什么不尝试一下其他的学习英语的方法呢?Why don"t you
other ways
English?3、我妈妈在业余时间学习法语,还学日语。
In her spare time, my mother learns French
Japanese.4、他去上海出差时,顺便拜访了他叔叔。He
his uncle when he went to Shanghai on business. 5、孩子们需要许多东西,首先他们需要爱。Children need many things,
they need love.
根据汉语意思补全句子。
1.妈妈生我的气了,因为我上课又迟到了。
____ ______
me because l was late for school again.
2.喝杯橘子汁怎么样?
_________ _________
drinking a cup of orange juice?
3.上个星期我与女朋友吵了一架。
Last week I____ _____
my girlfriend.
4.我们应该互相帮助。
We________ ________each other.
5.我的夹克过时了。
My jacket is__________ _________ ________.
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 不要在乎别人怎么说,而是继续你的工作。
Don"t _____ _____ what _____ say about you, just go on with your work.
2. 请不要炫耀自己了,我们都知道你买了一辆新车。
Please stop_____
_____ .We all know you"ve got a new car.3. 我选择了和你一样的帽子。
I chose_____
_____ hat_____
_____ .4. 你爸爸会说别的语言吗?例如法语或德语?
Can your father speak any other languages? _____ _____ , French or German?5. 老师敲了敲教桌以引起我们的注意。
The teacher knocked on the teacher"s desk _____ _____ _____ _____ .
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 l love charity shops 的文章

随机推荐