重组reassembly modd怎么装

Gear mentioned in this thread:
600 Posts.
Joined 4/2008
Nice mod! I might have to buy the denon d1001's myself now.
883 Posts.
Joined 7/2007
anybody know where i can get small quantities of dynamat for cheap? I think i am going to give this a try.
1,071 Posts.
Joined 1/2003
Originally Posted by tpc41
anybody know where i can get small quantities of dynamat for cheap? I think i am going to give this a try.
I purchased the Dynamat at . It sells for $10.54, with free shipping if your total order is over $25. So buy some Dynamat and a CD, and you're there.
320 Posts.
Joined 4/2006
Originally Posted by Bostonears
I purchased the Dynamat at . It sells for $10.54, with free shipping if your total order is over $25. So buy some Dynamat and a CD, and you're there.
I got my dynamat from amazon too! But to get to $25, I bought a banana hanger which will be my headphone stand
883 Posts.
Joined 7/2007
Originally Posted by Bostonears
thanks, next time i order from amazon i will get some and give this mod a try
658 Posts.
Joined 3/2007
Now do this:
691 Posts.
Joined 10/2005
Nice, I may picked up D too and look into modding it as well
2,778 Posts.
Joined 6/2007
The most significant mod to the D1001's is cable replacement. Unless you replace it, you don't know what you lose using headphones built on these marvellous drivers. After replacing the cable I tried cotton dampening which increased soundstage and lowered bass amplitude but actually made it slower and took away some naturality of the sound making it more like a concert hall efect turned on, so I finally removed the dampening and don't think about the transducer acoustics any more.
1,071 Posts.
Joined 1/2003
Originally Posted by Mr_Junesequa
Now do this:
What cable did you use?
658 Posts.
Joined 3/2007
Steve Kelby used plane old silver plated copper wire. Does the trick nicely
1,071 Posts.
Joined 1/2003
Originally Posted by majkel
After replacing the cable I tried cotton dampening which increased soundstage and lowered bass amplitude but actually made it slower and took away some naturality of the sound making it more like a concert hall efect turned on, so I finally removed the dampening and don't think about the transducer acoustics any more.
I suspect that stuffing the earcups might only be preferable when the cups have the Dynamat installed, although I did not try the stuffing before the Dynamat, so I can't say for sure.
Joined 4/2008
Great walk-through, thanks for documenting this. I'll give it a shot after recable.
257 Posts.
Joined 3/2008
Bookmarked! Great work. I wonder with the markl-mod type work and the recabling, how close these can get to the D2000
691 Posts.
Joined 10/2005
Originally Posted by Citizen86
Bookmarked! Great work. I wonder with the markl-mod type work and the recabling, how close these can get to the D2000
Head-Fi.org is proudly sponsored by
&›&&›&&›&&›&Markl-type Mods on Denon AH-D1001 (&D1000)Steam Workshop :: EXP Mod [BETA]|With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: Crosman 2100 Trigger Mod (and reassembly!)The Crosman 2100 air rifle is alot of fun. Its fairly quiet and can be shot indoors with nothing more than a cardboard box. Its pretty darn accurate, ...
Step 1: DisassemblyThis is the easy part. Make sure the gun is unloaded and any air pressure relieved. Then remove the three bolts from the receiver, and carefully pry apart ...
Step 2: Trigger modificationThe contact surfaces on the trigger and sear looked pretty good. All of the grittiness appeared to come from the very deep tools marks left on striker. At ...
Step 3: Putting things back together: Getting the barrel back in the receiver halve1) Put the striker, striker spring, and tub plug into the pump tube. Use a bolt or drift pin to hold everything in place (picture).2) Slip the BB ...
Step 4: Putting things back together: Reinstalling all the little do-dads1) Very carefully pry the barrel assembly partially back out so that just enough room is made that the bold hold open detent and spring can be reinstalled ...
Step 5: Putting things back together: The final challengeNow its time to to slip the receiver halves back together. It helps to have the safety in the safe position so that it lines up with hole. ...
Step 6: Epilogue: the four rules of gun safetyEnjoy and remember theFour rules of gun safety 1) All guns are always loaded. (Isn't this a rather dubious claim, rather than a rule? As Jeff Cooper was ...The Crosman 2100 air rifle is alot of fun. Its fairly quiet and can be shot indoors with nothing more than a cardboard box. Its pretty darn accurate, and dime sized groups at 30 feet are not to hard to get off hand. It also has good iron sights, and its really inexpensive (~$70). Plus there are no cartridges or gas to buy, and no goofy recoil like a springer.However, the trigger is hands down the worst trigger I have ever encountered. I am sure there is some beat up Enfield or Mosin-Nagant out there with a worse one, but my recent production 2100 had something like a
9 pound trigger with four to six stages. Every time I thought it would fire, I would squeeze a little harder, only to have the trigger slip slightly, and then encounter even more resistance. Eventually it would fire, but by then my breathing and hold was all screwed up.Fortunately, this is easy to fix. I have only ever installed drop in triggers, and I was able to get a far better trigger with only a little bit of work and 50 cents worth of additional parts (1 3/4& ID o-ring). However, looking over a lot of internet threads it appears these rifles can be somewhat challenging to get back together and functioning. As such I have put together, an instructable detailing the trigger modification, and perhaps more importantly, how to put a Crosman 2100 back together. The only tools needed are a flat bladed screwdriver, and some patience. A handy chart of all the parts can be found . Step 1: DisassemblyThis is the easy part. Make sure the gun is unloaded and any air pressure relieved. Then remove the three bolts from the receiver, and carefully pry apart to the two halves. A
flat bladed screwdriver, guitar pick, or something other prying tool comes is handy here. If you want an adventure leave the bolt handle side down, and quickly separate the two halves. You will be rewarded by springs and other parts flying in all directions. Those who are less adventurous may want to flip the gun over and place the flat side of the receiver down. Open the two halves about an 1/8 inch and carefully remove the bolt hold open detent and spring. If you are careful everything else should stay in place. Next take out (order is approximate): the interlock, interlock washer, th the
the trigger, trigger spring, and the sear spring, sear pin, and sear.The barrel and the rest of the parts can now be lifted out. Just watch out as the tube plug and spring, and the BB pusher and spring will both go flying. The former can be avoided by putting a drift pin (or one of the bolts) into the middle bolt hole to hold everything in place.About This Instructable 19More by bad-zima:Add instructable to:RelatedProtein knowledgebaseSequence archiveHelp pages, FAQs, UniProtKB manual, documents, news archive and Biocuration projects.Sequence clustersProtein sets from fully sequenced genomesAnnotation systemsSystems used to automatically annotate proteins with high accuracy:Supporting dataSelect one of the options below to target your search:Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 1Gorasp1Mus musculus (Mouse)-Annotation score: Annotation score: 4 out of 5-Experimental evidence at protein leveliFunctioniStacking factor involved in the postmitotic assembly of Golgi stacks from mitotic Golgi fragments. Key structural protein required for the maintenance of the Golgi apparatus integrity: its caspase-mediated cleavage is required for fragmentation of the Golgi during apoptosis. Also mediates, via its interaction with GOLGA2/GM130, the docking of transport vesicles with the Golgi membranes.GO - Biological processiKeywords - Biological processi, Enzyme and pathway databases
Reactomei Golgi Cisternae Pericentriolar Stack Reorganization.
COPII (Coat Protein 2) Mediated Vesicle Transport.
COPI-mediated anterograde transport. Names & TaxonomyiProtein namesiRecommended name:Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 1Alternative name(s):Golgi peripheral membrane protein p65Golgi reassembly-stacking protein of 65 kDaShort name: GRASP65Gene namesiName:Gorasp1OrganismiTaxonomic identifieri
[]Taxonomic lineagei &
Proteomesi Componenti: Chromosome 9 Organism-specific databases
MGIi Gorasp1. Subcellular locationi &
Note: Undergoes rapid exchange with the cytosol.GO - Cellular componentiKeywords - Cellular componenti, PTM / ProcessingiMolecule processingFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsInitiator methionineiRemovedChaini445Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 1PRO_Amino acid modificationsFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsLipidationi1N-myristoyl glycineModified residuei1Phosphothreonine"A tissue-specific atlas of mouse protein phosphorylation and expression.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT THR-216; THR-220; SER-365 AND SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1Phosphothreonine"A tissue-specific atlas of mouse protein phosphorylation and expression.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT THR-216; THR-220; SER-365 AND SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1PhosphothreonineModified residuei1Phosphoserine"A tissue-specific atlas of mouse protein phosphorylation and expression.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT THR-216; THR-220; SER-365 AND SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1PhosphoserineModified residuei1Phosphoserine"Large-scale phosphorylation analysis of mouse liver.", , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "A tissue-specific atlas of mouse protein phosphorylation and expression.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT THR-216; THR-220; SER-365 AND SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Post-translational modificationiPhosphorylated by CDC2/B1 and PLK kinases during mitosis. Phosphorylation cycle correlates with the cisternal stacking cycle. Phosphorylation of the homodimer prevents the association of dimers into higher-order oligomers, leading to cisternal unstacking (By similarity).Target for caspase-3 cleavage during apoptosis. The cleavage contributes to Golgi fragmentation and occurs very early in the execution phase of apoptosis (By similarity).Keywords - PTMi, , Proteomic databases
PRIDEi PTM databases
PhosphoSitei ExpressioniGene expression databases
ExpressionAtlasi baseline and differential.
Genevisiblei MM. InteractioniSubunit structureiHomodimer. Forms higher-order oligomers under interphase but not mitotic conditions. Dimers of the protein on one membrane might be able to interact with dimers on another and so stack cisternae. Interacts with the C-terminus of GOLGA2/GM130 under both mitotic and non-mitotic conditions. The interaction is critical for the correct targeting of both proteins to the cis-Golgi. The complex binds to the vesicle docking protein p115/USO1. Interacts with TMED2 and TMED3.Protein-protein interaction databases
BioGridi 22 interactions.
IntActi 26 interactions.
STRINGi Structurei3D structure databases
ProteinModelPortali
SMRi Positions
MobiDBiFamily & DomainsiDomains and RepeatsFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsDomaini70PDZRegionFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsRegioni13Essential for the interaction with GOLGA2/GM130Compositional biasFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsCompositional biasi4Poly-ProCompositional biasi42Ser-richCompositional biasi5Poly-SerSequence similaritiesiBelongs to the .Contains 1 .Phylogenomic databases
eggNOGi Eukaryota.
InParanoidi
PhylomeDBi
TreeFami Family and domain databases
Gene3Di 1 hit.
InterProi GRASP55/65_PDZ.
GRASP55_65.
PANTHERi PTHR12893. 1 hit.
Pfami GRASP55_65. 1 hit.
SUPFAMi SSF50156. 2 hits. SequenceiSequence statusi: Complete.Sequence processingi: The displayed sequence is further processed into a mature form.Q91X51-1 []
50MGLGASSEQP AGGEGFHLHG VQENSPAQQA GLEPYFDFII TIGHSRLNKE
100NDTLKALLKA NVEKPVKLEV FNMKTMKVRE VEVVPSNMWG GQGLLGASVR
150FCSFRRASEH VWHVLDVEPS SPAALAGLCP YTDYIVGSDQ ILQESEDFFT
200LIESHEGKPL KLMVYNSESD SCREVTVTPN AAWGGEGSLG CGIGYGYLHR
250IPTQPSSQHK KPPGATPPGT PATTSQLTAF PLGAPPPWPI PQDSSGPELG
300SRQSDFMEAL PQVPGSFMEG QLLGPGSPSH GAADCGGCLR AMEIPLQPPP
350PVQRVMDPGF LDVSGMSLLD SSNISVCPSL SSSTVLTSTA VSVSGPEDIG
400SSSSSHERGG EATWSGSEFE ISFPDSPGAQ AQADHLPRLT LPDGLTSAAS
440 PEEGLSAELL EAQTEEPADT ASLDCRAETE GRASQAQATP DPEPGL 44646,882January 23, 2007 - v3Checksum:i05A59D996B9AD56BBLASTProtParamProtScaleCompute pI/MWPeptideMassPeptideCutterSequence cautioniThe sequence
differs from that shown. Reason: Erroneous initiation. Sequence databases
Select the link destinations:EMBLiGenBankiDDBJi mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: .
Different initiation.
UniGenei Genome annotation databases
Ensembli; ; .
UCSCi mouse. Cross-referencesiSequence databases
Select the link destinations:EMBLiGenBankiDDBJi mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: .
Different initiation.
UniGenei 3D structure databases
ProteinModelPortali
SMRi Positions
MobiDBiProtein-protein interaction databases
BioGridi 22 interactions.
IntActi 26 interactions.
STRINGi PTM databases
PhosphoSitei Proteomic databases
PRIDEi Protocols and materials databases
Structural Biology KnowledgebaseGenome annotation databases
Ensembli; ; .
UCSCi mouse. Organism-specific databases
MGIi Gorasp1. Phylogenomic databases
eggNOGi Eukaryota.
InParanoidi
PhylomeDBi
TreeFami Enzyme and pathway databases
Reactomei Golgi Cisternae Pericentriolar Stack Reorganization.
COPII (Coat Protein 2) Mediated Vesicle Transport.
COPI-mediated anterograde transport. Miscellaneous databases
SOURCEiGene expression databases
ExpressionAtlasi baseline and differential.
Genevisiblei MM. Family and domain databases
Gene3Di 1 hit.
InterProi GRASP55/65_PDZ.
GRASP55_65.
PANTHERi PTHR12893. 1 hit.
Pfami GRASP55_65. 1 hit.
SUPFAMi SSF50156. 2 hits.
ProtoNetiPublicationsi"The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC)."
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA]. Strain: . Tissue: . "The transcriptional landscape of the mammalian genome.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA] OF . Strain: . Tissue: . "Large-scale phosphorylation analysis of mouse liver.", , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "A tissue-specific atlas of mouse protein phosphorylation and expression.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT THR-216; THR-220; SER-365 AND SER-376, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: , , , , ,
and . +MiscellaneousiKeywords - Technical termi, Documents
Mouse Genome Database (MGD) cross-references in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot
Index of protein domains and families
Similar proteinsiLinks to similar proteins from the UniProt Reference Clusters (UniRef) at 100%, 90% and 50% sequence identity:UniRef100 combines identical sequences and sub-fragments with 11 or more residues from any organism into one UniRef entry.UniRef90 is built by clustering UniRef100 sequences that have at least 90% sequence identity to, and 80% overlap with, the longest sequence (a.k.a seed sequence).UniRef50 is built by clustering UniRef90 seed sequences that have at least 50% sequence identity to, and 80% overlap with, the longest sequence in the cluster.

我要回帖

更多关于 reassembly全种族mod 的文章

随机推荐