megapolis怎么得哈利法塔图片

中国之旅——广东
China Travel - Guangdong Province
中国之旅——广东
After years of"next time" I finally took a decisive action and paid a visit to Guangdong province. Tobe precise, Guangdong province which includedShenzhen and Guangzhouin addition to my final destination in China Macau.
经过多年“下次去”,我终于展开实际行动,去广东旅游,参观深圳和广州,终点是澳门。
My time in Shenzhen was very limited (only two nights) which means I did notmanage to physically visit the city but merely some bits and pieces here andthere. It was enough to get some idea what Shenzhen is all about. And, boy, itis one hell of a city: huuuuuge, modern, clean and orderly. It looks and feelslike a true paradise for an urban planner with wide tree-lined avenues, lots oftall and massive buildings, good public transport, lovely parks and retreatareas and the small architecture to complete the entire picture. Perhaps a bitlike Simcity in real life.
我在深圳的时间很短(只有两个晚上)虽然没办法仔细游览这个城市的每一个角落,但也让我对深圳有足够的了解。如果你是个淘气的男孩,这个城市是个地狱,过于现代,干净整洁了。城市宽阔的林荫大道像是天堂规划的,很多的高大建筑,良好的公共交通,可爱的公园和小巧的休息区组成了整幅图画。像是现实中的“模拟城市”
I have heard some negative talks of Shenzhen in the past: that it's dangerous,dirty (wtf?), polluted and unpleasant. I never believed it anyway but now Iwould just laugh at anyone saying anything of the sort. Shenzhen is afascinating, beautiful, lovely, very clean and simply an incredible city whichis in a league of its own when it comes to modernity and dynamism. A truesuperstar of Chinaand a showcase of the explosive development which has been taking place therefor the past 30 years with Shenzhen in the front.
我听到过一些关于深圳的负面消息,说它危险,肮脏,污染严重和令人不愉快。过去我不太相信,现在我会嘲笑那些说这话的人。深圳是迷人的,美丽的,可爱和非常干净,是一个不可思议的城市。是一个健康和充满活力的城市,深圳30年的爆炸式发展使其成为中国的明星城市。
Some basic facts about Shenzhen:
关于深圳的一些基本资料
- population: 9+ million
- area: 2000 sq.km
- established: 1980 (yes, it's merely 30 years old!)
- bordering Hong Kong to the South and very close to another Chinese magapolisGuangzhou to the North-West
人口900多万
面积2000平方公里
经济特区建立于1980年(是的,他的发展只有30年)
深圳南部与香港相邻,西北与广州相连
One absolutely incredible fact about Shenzhen is that this city has been builtvirtually from scratch in just 30 years. I mean a 10 million city in 30years... this is something. It was established as a free economic zone in 1980and has grown to a massive metropolis by now which is bigger than London...
一个不可思议的事实是,这个城市仅仅用了30年,从零发展到了现在这样的大城市。他是在1980年成为经济特区,现在他成为跟伦敦一样大的城市。
中国之旅:上海
中国之旅:成都
中国之旅:云南
Anyway, here are the photos. I know I did notsee everything I wanted due to limited time but I guess this is a reasonablygood preview of what to expect there. And I am more than confident it is not mylast time there...
无论如何,这里有一些照片,我知道由于时间有限,没有看到想要的一切,但是我认为这些已经足够让我们了解这里...
It took ages to wait at the passport controlafter which I took a taxi from the airport. The ride was amazing: a fresh newmotorway, all modern and neat around it, massive residential blocks around. Wesurely came to a big city. However, despite showing the driver a map withChinese writing he managed to get lost (he knew location just approximately).It was very strange because Shenzhen is extremely easy to navigate and all ittook were two right turns to get to my destination... anyway I started showingthe driver where to go with hand gestures and after about 10 minutes of messingaround we got to the place which was Enping street in OCT-LOFT area. All I knewabout it was that my hostel was meant to be there and picture of the maplocation...
办理完护照出关后,我乘坐计程车离开机场,驶上一条惊人的新高速公路,公路现代和简洁,周围是大片的住宅区。我们来到了一个大城市,拥有地图的司机迷路了(他只知道目的地的大概位置)。真奇怪,深圳的地图很容易让人看懂,只需要两个右转就能到达…我用手势和司机比画,10分钟后我们到达了目的地,恩平街的OCT-LOFT(大概搜了一下,指的是深圳华侨城创意文化园)。我知道我的旅馆就印在地图的图片上。
(哈哈,暗示司机宰客啊)
1. Here is the first view nearby. It wasalmost midnight. Some large apartment blocks around
这是附近的图片,几乎是午夜了,周围是大型的住宅区
(作者学坏了,开始给图片注解了,这么大的翻译量累的本喵瘦了,都不到200斤了,求打赏贴秋膘啊)
Did not quite expect something like that. Thewhole area was simply overwhelmed by trees, bushes and other greenery. It feltalmost like walking in a tunnel of green. Of course, everything was taken goodcare of with lovely pedestrian paths, decorative lighting and a very peacefuland I would say romantic atmosphere all around. It seemed like an exceptionallynice area. I was to find out more the day after. One thing I noticed was thefeeling of total safety. I saw lone women walking in the dark and playingaround with their iPhones, or couples just having romantic time under a treeand having a drink or a snack. Mind you it was midnight and just an occasionalperson on the street. Usually it would not be considered a good time to go fora walk on your own, especially if you are a woman and show around your iPhone,camera or other expensive gadget. I was later to find out that any worries ofpersonal safety were wrong. I spoke to an Irish expat living in Shenzhen and heensured me that if there is one thing to enjoy then it's being sure thatphysical attacks of any kind are extremely unlikely if not impossible inShenzhen or any other major Chinese city. Seemingly there is no much violentcrime there apart from such nuisances as pickpockets. Good. That's what I like,feeling safe.
周围没有令人期待的东西,整个区域只有树木,灌木和其他植物,感觉就像一条绿色的隧道,可爱的人行道和路灯被维护的很好,四周充满浪漫的气息令人感到平和。这似乎是一个不错的地方,第二天我想了解更多。我注意到附近好像很安全,看见女人听着IPhones单独走在阴暗中,又或者情侣在树下浪漫的喝茶吃零食。毫不介意在午夜,路上只有很少的行人,通常这不是一个独自散步的好时间,尤其是女性还听着IPhones,拿着相机或是其他值钱的小玩意。后来我发现,在这里担心人身安全是错误的,一个住在深圳的爱尔兰人向我保证,如果这有什么优点可以确定,那就是不会发生人身伤害(如果你不挑衅)在深圳或者中国其他城市。没有太多的暴力除了让人烦恼的小偷,好吧,我喜欢这种安全的感觉。
View from Shennan Avenue overpass to Qiaocheng East Rd.in Nan Shan district. Typical view ofShenzhen: wide avenue (note it is not even one of the "main"avenues), wide pedestrian sidewalks, clean, well ordered and simple with plentyof trees and other greenery around. Everything just looks in order and has thatgeneral feeling of neatness and tidiness
这是在南山区侨城东路深南过街天桥拍摄的。典型的深圳图片,宽宽的大道(注意,这不是深圳的主干道)宽阔的人行道,干净,行人有序,大量绿色植物和树木装饰街道。一切看起来井井有条,让人感觉干净整洁。
Ticket machines in the metro. Fares are at 2-7RMB (typically 3-4 RMB which would be around 0.5 EUR). The machines accept coins and notes. The ticket comes in a form of RFID token or a multi-use RFID card which have to be touched to a ticket reader at every ticket gate.
自动售票机。票价是2-7RMB(一般是3-4人民币,大约0.5欧元)机器接受硬币和纸币,采用RFID技术的车票,需要在进站和出站刷卡
Nearby the hostel I stayed (it's called LOFT Youth Hostel, located in OCT area and I would highly recommend it to any budget traveller going to SZ, it's a very modern, cool and open place). What I immediately noticed was the attention to taking care of public spaces in the city. This was not only the case in this area but everywhere I went.
这是我住的旅馆附近(叫做国际青年旅舍,位于OCT区,我强烈推荐打算去深圳旅游的人,这是一个现代,很cool,和开放的地方)我注意到这个城市很注意公共区域,不仅这个地方,在我去的每一个地方。
The high-rise area in Futian looks largely complete but it's still very much a work in progress: smell of concrete, paint and other construction materials are in the air. In fact it's not that much different in most of Shenzhen. It's a city that must have been addicted to building new stuff and in large quantities. That's what we like
福田区的高层建筑看起来完工了,但内部施工仍然进行,空中充满混凝土,油漆和其他建筑材料的气味。这跟深圳其他地方没什么不同,作为一个城市,必须不断的建设,我喜欢。
Traffic lights usually have counters. Very convenient
红绿灯有计时器,非常实用
我去,这么多插插的,好危险啊
I expected to see more Chinese cars (I mean by brand, not by assembly place). I did see quite a few but still got a feeling that streets are somewhat dominated by German and Japanese brands, quite a few and an occasional French. Overall a rather pluralistic and healthy mix of motor vehicles
我期待看到更多的中国汽车(我指的是中国品牌而不是在中国生产的外国品牌)我看到了一些,感觉路上更多的是德国和日本车,偶尔还有法国车,整体上是一个多元化健康的汽车产业。
Women really care about not getting suntanned. It wasn't a particularly sunny or hot (about +25C) day but many women were carrying umbrellas to cover from sun
女性很在乎被晒黑,这不是一个特别晒和热的日子(大约25C),很多女性都打着遮阳伞。
Kingkey 100 tower nearing completion. It is the tallest tower in SZ at 442m i.e. pretty much the same as Willis Tower in Chicago which was world's tallest skyscraper for decades until 1998
京基100大厦接近完成.它是深圳最高的大厦,442米。几乎和芝加哥的威尔斯大厦一样高,在1998年以前,它是世界上最高的大厦
A huge picture of Deng Xiaoping. To a large extent China perhaps should thank this old fella for its current success. I guess it would not be a mistake to call Deng one of the greatest and most deserving political leaders of the 20th century.
这是一个邓 小 平的巨大海报。中国取得巨大成功很大程度上应该感谢这个老人。我说他是20世纪最伟大的政治领导人应该没错。
On the left is Shun Hing Square which until very recently was the tallest building in Shenzhen (384m including spires). There is an observation deck on the upper floors
左边的信兴广场,直到不久之前还是深圳最高的大厦(384米包括尖塔)在顶层有个观景平台。
Shenzhen Stock Exchange
深圳证券交易所(原来这个样子滴,害的我赔了不少钱的地方。)
Underground pedestrian crossing
What I loved in SZ (same in Guangzhou, I think) was that at every crossroad there is a sign clearly saying the name of the street. Something that was missing in many cities that I have been to
我喜欢深圳的每一个街口都有指示牌.清楚的说出街道名称(我想也包括广州),我去过的很多城市都没有指示牌。
Time to carry on
Shennan East Road
Shun Hing Square. There is an observation deck on the upper floors at the height of 298m which we are going to visit later
信兴大厦,在298米有一个观景台,我们稍后将会访问
Train passing above the street on the elevated tracks from Shenzhen Station
Roadside scenery
火车经过街道上面的高架桥驶向深圳站。路边的风景
Luohu crossing to Hong Kong. It's a busy place, it seems. The whole area around the station and the crossing is very spacious and well-planned, as typical in Shenzhen. It's easy to find a space to sit down and just relax. Lots of police presence around too.
通往香港的罗湖口岸。看起来是一个很繁忙的地方。深圳火车站前面的十字路口非常宽敞和经过精心设计,很容易找到一个地方坐下来休息。这里部署了大量警力。
其实不用翻也知道这是哪里,样子好傻,如果使用青砖青瓦那会是什么样子!!!
Apartments and a street (not motorway) overpass
公寓和过街天桥(不是高速公路)
CRH1 train. A few years back they were introduced to serve Shenzhen-Guangzhou route.
CRH1列车,几年以前开通,深圳至广州。
好身材!好汉子!~
Lots of people making sure the streets are clean and tidy
很多人在维护街道的干净和整洁
Shenzhen has nothing interesting in terms of architecture. It's obvious that it has. It's got the names of many famous architects and it's a newly purpose-built modern city with great planning, urban solutions and architecture to match. Of course noone's claiming it to be on par with Shanghai or NYC in terms of contemporary architecture of individual buildings. I guess we should give it a few more years for that and perhaps see what developments like Qianhai Water City will bring for us. But individual buildings are certainly not the sole criteria of uating of how good/bad a city is.
深圳有什么令人关注的建筑物,很明显,他有许多世界著名建筑师的作品。这是一个经过专业规划的新的现代城市,建筑体系要和城市规划相匹配,没有人声称要与上海或者纽约的现代建筑竞赛,我想几年以后再来看看,也许前海水城的发展更令我们惊喜。当然,个体建筑的好坏不是形容一个城市的标准。
Again, judging by my personal experience I have been to very few cities where it felt more stress-free and relaxing from a perspective of a pedestrian. All cities have shortcomings, better and worse areas and things to be deservedly criticized. However it cannot be dismissed that Shenzhen is one of the great contemporary examples of urbanity, planning and simply a job done well once it comes to making it a nice place for people to walk, drive, use public transport or simply chill out. Next time I will try to explore the city more and dismiss such claims of my own if possible. Therefore I am very much open to any suggestions of what must be seen and done in order to get the "other" picture of the city. Of course I would expect such suggestions by those who actually know the city well.
-----Views from Shun Hing Square which until very recently was the tallest skyscraper in Shenzhen now overtaken by Kingkey 100 tower
其次,根据我个人经验,从行人的角度看,城市很少让人感到放松,所有的城市都有缺点,无论好与坏,都会受到批评,但它不应该放弃建设,深圳就是现代都市的一个明显例子,认真的规划,细致的工作,完成以后,将方便人们散步,开车,使用公共交通降低交通压力。照片在信兴广场拍摄的,最近才被新的最高的摩天大楼深圳京基100所超过。
The street below: Shennan East Rd. which becomes Shennan Avenue farther in the West and carries on for something like 20km crossing virtually the entire city
下面的这条马路:深南东路,以及向西更远的深南大道全长大概20公里,贯穿整个城市
Da Ju Yuan (Grand Theater) metro station nearby Shun Hing Square
信兴广场地铁站附近的大剧院。(我去,差点翻成大纪元,太坑猫了,圈套圈套啊)
Futian CBD
The surrounding area despite looking somewhat complete is still very much under construction
福田CBD从外表看好像完工了,实际上,它仍在建
警察蜀黍好技术啊,这到底是撞上了呢还是没撞上?!
Shenzhen Civic Center. An impressive and very iconic building. A true low-rise landmark for the city. It looks, feels and is massive
深圳市民中心,一个令人印象深刻的标志性建筑,一个真正的城市低层建筑地标,看起来非常巨大。
We're nearing to the end...
Some night views in Futian CBD
我们的旅程接近末尾
这是一些福田CBD晚上的图片
Shenzhen Railway Station.CRH1 D7018 ready for departure. You also get a free bottle of water in the station
深圳火车站,CRH1 D7018准备出发,在车站你能得到一瓶免费的水(矿泉水还是热水?深圳的朋友帮忙介绍下!谢谢)
Unfortunately this is where it has to end... I will miss Shenzhen very much. It is an amazing city and a true showcase of China's progress and transformation that has been ongoing for the past 30 years. I will definitely be back to know this city a little better... perhaps sooner than later.
不幸的是,这段旅程即将结束,我会非常怀念深圳。它是一个了不起的城市,真正展现过去30年中国进步和变化的城市,我迟早还会回来,更好的了解这个城市。
Next: Guangzhou.下一站:广州
Guangzhou was my second leg of the quick China tour I did in April. After exploring the ultra-modern and hyper-dynamic Shenzhen I took a one-hour CRH train ride to Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province and China's 3rd largest city with a population of 12.7 million people. It's a big city and it feels so.
It has to be noted that Guangzhou is effectivelly within commuting distance from Shenzhen and all other urban centers in the Pearl River Delta which effectively makes it a part of what has become one of world's largest urban areas. It has been announced that the cities of Pearl River Delta are to be transformed into one huge megapolis by creating better transportation links and integrating various aspects of public transport and communications between the existing cities.
Guangzhou, unlike Shenzhen, is not a new city. It's been there for over 2000 years. Despite expecting some grit and evidences of an old city I found a city having undergone (and still largely undergoing) a complete and uttermost transformation which I would describe not as just a 'facelift' or an 'upgrade' but rather a complete rebuilding of the vast city. Something that is hard to imagine even in theory but something that seems to be happening in China these days and for the past few decades. I was impressed. Very impressed. Perhaps more impressed than I had ever been before in my life. I simply could not believe what I was seeing because I could not even imagine such amount of construction work taking place just about everywhere I went.
Anyway, some quick background on Guangzhou first.广州是我四月在中国快速旅游的第二站,深圳和广州都是非常现代和充满活力的,我乘坐CRH一个小时就从深圳到了广州。广州,广东的省会城市,中国第三大城市,人口1270万,这是一个很大的城市必须指出,很多人每日从深圳或者周围其他城市来珠三角的中心广州上班,高效的交通使其成为世界上最大城市群。
它宣布,珠三角地区将会转变成一个巨大城市群,将建立最好的交通枢纽,整合所有城市的交通和通信。广州和深圳不一样,他有2000年的历史,尽管一些遗迹证明它是一个古老的城市,它还是进行了整题而又极端的变化,在我看来不是简单的“翻新”和“升级”,而是整个城市全面的重建,很难想象中国过去几十年里发生了什么,令我印象深刻,比我以前去过的地方更加深刻,我有些不相信我看到的,过去从来没有见过如此多的施工工地。无论如何,广州发展速度最快
Those thick yellow roads are expressways. Guangzhou as all PRD in general has one hell of a motorway network
这些明显黄线是高速公路,珠三角中心的广州有着地狱一般的高速公路网。
First thing I got to see was the metro. I had to take Line 1 from Guanzghou East Railway Station to Fangcun which was 12 stops away to the West... the train looks empty because it was a terminal station. However later I got to realise that Line 1 is pretty much always crowded and gets really bad during peak times. Currently Guangzhou has 8 metro lines and is about to add another nine by 2020. At present system route length is 236km with 144 stations. By 2020 it should be around 600km in route length and be one of the largest metro systems in the world. In fact it already is in top-10 in terms of size and passenger volumes. This is freakin impressive considering that the first line opened in 1997... things are happening quickly there
首先,我参观地铁,乘1号线从广州东站到芳村,西行12站就能到达。车厢看起来很空,因为他是起始站,而后我就意识到1号线是拥挤的,高峰时段更糟糕,目前广州有8条地铁线路,而到2020年将新增9条,目前地铁总长236公里,144个站,到了2020年地铁总长将超过600公里,成为世界上最大的地铁系统之一。事实上,它已经是最繁忙的十个地铁系统之一了。最令人印象深刻的是广州第一条地铁是在1997年建立的,之后发展的非常快。
Metro map. The system is under heavy expansion and should at least double in size over the next few years reaching 600km by 2020.
地铁线路图,地铁大规模的扩张和新建,未来将达到600公里
Ticket machines. You can simply select the destination or simply choose the fare amount if you know what it should be.
自动售票机,你可以根据目的地简单方便的购票
Ticket gates accept RFID tokens or multi-use RFID cards which can also be used for transport in other cities in the PRD
采用RFID技术的公交卡也可以用在珠三角其他的公交系统中
你们插得楼主浑身都是伤了,以为楼主不会报复吗!颤抖吧~~~
The Guangzhou South Railway station. This is some small corner of the building. The building itself is just sick massive. Looks and feels more like a huge airport than a train station. Although for most part it still felt empty and quiet, no shops, cafes or oether places to hang around. I guess it will take some time for this Station to get into full steam. That should happen once Guangzhou-Zhuhai ICL will be fully operational and take most of the Guangzhou-Macau traffic (especially during weekends ) as well as the new HK-Guangzhou explress line will start running full service some time in 2014.
这是广州南站一些局部的图片,建筑物巨大的令人眩晕,看起来更像机场而不是火车站。尽管大部分地方空旷安静,没有商店,咖啡店或者其他什么,但我想,过一段时间后就会变得繁忙,我想这将发生广州到珠海线路贯通的时候,大约在2014年,广州到澳门,以及广州到香港线路将会开通。
Riverside International Youth Hostel. This is the place I stayed at. I would highly recommend it for those who travel to GZ and need affordable, contemporary yet fun and charming accommodation. Great place to meet people from around the world and China itself (as it is with all good hostels, I guess)
滨江国际青年旅馆。我住的地方,如果去广州,我强烈推荐它,便宜,负担得起,有趣而又迷人的现代公寓。方便认识来自全世界各地的朋友和中国的朋友(我认为这是最好的旅馆)
A quick jump to another location - Zhujiang New Town. A masive multi-billion $ development on the bank of Pearl River. One of the "megaprojects" that are happening in almost every major Chinese city these days. It's meant to become the most iconic and modern CBD in Guangzhou... for now. It's still a massive construction site all around but even now it all looks simply stunning. Just WOW. And I don't mean just the skyscrapers but also the whole urban environment: streets, parks, squares, pedestrian walks... everything is so nice and convenient. Even late by night there are quite a few people coming there just to hang around and enjoy the lovely night views
切换到另一个场景——珠江新城.这是珠江发展银行的一个花费几十亿美元的大规模项目。“大型”这个词可以形容中国这一段时间发生的一切。珠江新城注定成为广州CBD的代表,它的四周虽然还是一片工地,但看起来还是令人惊讶。令我惊叹的不只是摩天大楼,而是整个城市的环境:街道,公园,广场,人行道…一切都是那么的美好和方便,即使天已经很晚了,还有相当多的人悠闲的散步,享受这个美好的夜晚
From left: International Finance Place, designed by HK's Rocco Design Limited, Guangzhou IFC, by Wilkinson Eyre, and Guangzhou Opera designed by Zaha Hadid herself
从左边开始:国际金融广场,由香港罗科设计公司设计,广州国际金融中心,由英国威尔森.艾尔建筑师事务所设计(在前面的底层建筑是)广州大剧院由扎哈·哈迪德设计
On the other side of tiver there is Canton Tower, a 600m tall TV/Observation Tower which, if I'm not mistaken and if Wikipedia is correct, is the 3rd tallest freestanding structure in the world today (after Burj Khalifa and Tokyo Sky Tree). Although it will be overtaken by Shanghai Tower and perhaps some other projects over the next few years. One thing I must say, however, that this must be the most beautiful and impressive building I have ever seen. Just absolutely stunning. Especially once you're near it. More photos later...
河的另一边有广州塔,这是一个600米高的电视塔,如果我没有搞错维基解密的介绍,它是世界第三高的自立式电视塔,(哈利法塔和日本东京的天空树塔)。虽然未来几年它可能被上海其他建筑超过,但我必须说:这是我见过的最美丽和最令人惊讶的建筑。非常惊艳,当你靠近它拍照的时候
Fangcun area late in the evening. Changdi street (the same empty street we saw in the beginning). I noticed those girls lining near entrances of some buildings in a number of different locations... they were bowing to everyone entering the premises (all men). I wasn't sure why they were doing that. Later I got to figure out that it seemingly was some massage parlor (actually a number of them. Maybe 3 or 4?)... I don't know if massage was the only thing they were doing there but I did not have time or will to find out. Anyway, some of those girls (not all, and not even most) looked quite hot
芳村的晚上,长堤街(我们看到一条空荡的街道),我注意到很多女孩站在不同的门口,拉扯着行人进去(所有人),我不知道她们为什么这么做,我看这些建筑很像按摩院,我不知道按摩是不是她们唯一的服务,我没时间仔细探索,无论如何,这些女孩很性感。
Pictures of theChairman Mao can be purchased here... I'm now feeling sorry I didn't buy one. Iwill next time. I'd also like to buy a picture of Sun Yat Sen and Deng Xiaoping
这里可以买到毛主席的照片,我很抱歉,我没有买,下次吧。我还想买孙中山和邓小平的
Fangcun East Avenue. I don't know how is this snack calledor if it even has some specific name but I tried it and it's very delicious.It's basically a pancake with a fried egg and some meat inside. Yummy...although it's quite greasy so I wouldn't eat more than two at once. Should bean excellent snack with beer. It costed 2RMB for one. Lots of other snacks anddesserts sold in the place
芳村东街,我不知道这些小吃叫什么名字,我尝了尝,很好吃。就是一个煎饼一个煎蛋外加一些肉在里面,很好吃…但很油腻,我一次吃不回超过2个,这是一个很棒的零食,2元一个,这地方还有其他零食和甜点出售
One metro station away from Fangcun is Huangsha. There are some old unrestored (or just partially restored) old houses
离芳村不远的黄沙地铁站,这里有一些老房子(或者是重建的)
The destination of this trip was Shamian Island which hosts a number of 19th century concession houses built
这次旅行的目的地是沙面岛,这里有许多19世纪的老房子。
Continuing in Zhujiang New Town. The area is still very much a construction site although most of the infrastructure including streets, parks and public spaces are already open
继续回到珠江新城,这里仍是一个巨大的工地,但很多公共设施:街道,公园,公共场所已经开放
Street washing machine
环卫清扫车
Tianhe Road. One of the main avenues crossing the area
天河路,这片区域的主干道
CITIC Plaza is actually a very beautiful building. I am usually not a fan of the 90's attempts to find the "authentic" contemporary Chinese styles but this building left a huge positive impression on me
中信广场实际上是一个非常漂亮的建筑。
A park which is at the center of guangzhou New Town development area
一个公园在广州新城开发区的中心
Guangzhou has recently started a campaign to separete waste into recycleable and non-recycleable. Great initiative
广州最近举办关于废弃物回收和重复利用的活动,伟大的计划
Leatop Plaza (303m) and Bank of Guangzhou (267m), designed by Murphy/Jahn INC. and Guangzhou Chengzong Design Institute respectively
利通广场(303m)广州银行大厦(267m)分别由Murphy/Jahn和广州承总设计院设计。
这张图片很有感觉啊
Guangdong Museum. One of the four cultural landmarks near the riverfron of guangzhou New Town. Designed by Rocco Design Architects of Hong Kong and structural engineering by Arup
All four cultural landmarks are situated around this open square
New Guangzhou Library, designed by Guangzhou Design Institute and Japanese firm Nikken Sekkei
We are next to one of the most iconic and and interesting new buildings in Guangzhou. Guangzhou Opera House designed by one of the world's most prominent and renowned architects Zaha Hadid. The project cost was around 200 mln. USD. The building recently received an award from American Institute of Architects UK Chapter for the excellence of its outstanding design. That may well become "the" cultural landmark of Guangzhou.
(这一大段讲得是这些建筑的名字和由哪些设计公司设计,这么一大堆外国公司,我会翻译出来给他们做广告么,休想。)
The destination was Canton Tower. We're going to go to the upper observation deck located at the height of 433m. It's not a cheap attraction though. The ticket costs 150RMB which is something in the range of 17EUR or 20USD
目的地是广州塔,我们要去位于433m的观景台,欣赏它的魅力可不便宜,票价150人民币,大约17欧元或者20美元
Canton Tower has some wicked decorative lighting system. They really wanted to make it extra-cool and they managed to do it
广州塔有一套魔幻的照明系统,想要它看起来非常酷,他们做到了~
Next is a busy area near the Guangzhou Railway Station. It's got some not so good reputation and internet is full of advice to keep your money close to yourself. Although in realyti there's nothing to be scared of. All it is, is a busy shopping area where you can buy all sorts of cheap stuff. Quite a few foreigners (both tourists and long-term residents) there as well. All in all this is where many visitors as well as locals would come to do some serious shopping
下一站是繁忙的广州火车站。他有一些不太好的名声,在互联网上也很有非议。看管好你的财物,虽然附近没什么可怕的。它是一个繁忙的购物区,能买到各种便宜的东西,很多外国人(包括中国游客和本地人)都会在此购物
Back to the quiet and slow-going Fangcun area. This area is subject to a development known as Baietan. Things will change completely over the next few years. I wish that riverside street would be preserved though
回到安静悠闲的芳村地区,这片区域被纳入到白鹅潭发展计划,在未来几年,很多事情都会改变,我希望滨江道能被保留
Older folks playing chess/mahjong/card games outside. I have noticed this is happening all around the city in all residential areas
老人们下棋/打麻将/玩扑克,我注意到了这片区域居民的生活方式
A block of low-rise apartment buildings between Zhujiang New Town and Tianhe CBD
一片低层居民区在珠江新城和天河CBD之间
Street performers
> 文章详情
请理性讨论!
跟着老外游中国系列。。
雷 及唔及 我看完花了多长时间啊,我天从来没看过这么长的帖子
lz太牛B了!!
顶一个!!
丿江南灬小生
赞,所有图片都感觉好干净啊。
q15-12-23 20:32:06
我做板凳!