正在玩cf进不去游戏出现英文,出现这段英文,帮我翻译一下

拒绝访问 | www. | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3d0a78f-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器已被0人收藏
&请好心TF帮我翻译一下这段文字.英文字数一百字即可
来自:保密
发帖:331+1811
我想推荐我的朋友乔治来你们图书馆做兼职助理一职。
我在公告上看到你们图书馆要招个兼职助理,我觉得我的朋友乔治很适合这个空缺的职位。我和他是大学同学,学的是语言专业的,现在是学校放假期间,所以想找一份兼职。去年夏天的时候,乔治也做个图书管理员的工作。他十分熟悉图书馆的流程,我相信他能很快胜任这份工作的。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
...楼主...
发帖:331+1812
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:331+1813
果然高才生都5点下班啦
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:331+1814
高材生起来了伐
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:9+218
I would recommend to you my friend George to do part-time library assistant post.
I saw your announcement to recruit a part-time library assistant, I think my friend George is very suitable for the vacant position. He and I are university students, learning the language professional, during the school holidays now, so looking for a part-time. Last summer, when George has to be a librarian\'s work. He is very familiar with the process of the library, I believe that he will soon qualified for the job.
获网友奖分3点 &
发帖:17+1365
只好给3分半
想挖宁呀么想挖宁。。
发帖:6+4207
I\'d like to recommend my friend George come to your library part-time assistant position. I saw your AD on the announcement of the library to recruit a part-time assistant, I think my friend George is suitable for the open position. He and I are college students, the school of the language major, now is the school holidays, so I want to find a part-time job. Last summer, George also do a librarian job. He is very familiar with the process of library, I believe he can soon be competent this work.
获网友奖分5点 &
懒呸,撒么事阿么留无来
发帖:0+772
我想推荐我的朋友乔治来你们图书馆做兼职助理一职。
我在公告上看到你们图书馆要招个兼职助理,我觉得我的朋友乔治很适合这个空缺的职位。我和他是大学同学,学的是语言专业的,现在是学校放假期间,所以想找一份兼职。去年夏天的时候,乔治也做个图书管理员的工作。他十分熟悉图书馆的流程,我相信他能很快胜任这份工作的。
i want to recommend my friend george for the part-time assistant of your library.
i saw you are recruiting a part-time assistant from the bulleting board. i think george fits this vacancy. i am his college mate. Our majority is language. we want to find a part-time job because the school is off for vacation now. Last summer george was a library administrator and he is familiar with the procedures. i believehe is qualified for the job.
the road to serfdom
通往奴役之路
首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围
请好心TF帮我翻译一下这段文字.英文字数一百字即可
最新二手发布
扫描关注官方微信
扫描下载客户端
你可以发私信给一个或多个听众。默认不能发给非听众,除非对方设置了允许。
奖励分值:您今日还有 3 点分值可以奖励 [ 20 点奖分可自动换取 1 点PP]
请输入4位有相同表情的数字
&违反国家法律&&&&&&&&&含有色情内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务
&发布任何包含种族、 性别、宗教歧视性和猥亵性的信息内容
&恶意刷屏&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&内容重复&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&攻击管理员
&本人要求删除&&&&&&&&当事人要求删除
&与主题无关&&&&&&&&&&&水贴软文&&&&&&&&&&&涉及敏感政治内容
&被要求删除,你懂的&&&&&&&&&&&盗号并发布违规或广告内容
扣除hp值:
宽带山警务室
&恶意刷屏&&&&&&&&&水贴软文
&违反国家法律
&含有色情内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务
&发布任何包含种族、 性别、宗教歧视性和猥亵性的信息内容
&网页不能打开
&图片不能显示
已报名参加的人员:帮我翻译一段英文吗? - 王朝网络 -
分享&&&&&分类: 教育/科学 && 学习帮助问题描述:  我的梦想是成为一名富翁,富翁有很多钱,有很多钱就不用烦恼穿着,烦恼一日三餐。这样的梦想也许很庸俗,但只有这样,我才可以做很多事情。我可以去帮助那些穷苦的人,让他们也能够吃上美味的伙食;或者去帮助那些没有工作的人,试着提供一份他们能够胜任的工作,让他们感受生活的充实;也可以去帮助那些残疾人或是无家可归的小孩,让他们感受社会的温暖;也可以把这些钱捐给慈善机构,为贫困山区的人做一点贡献。当一名富翁还可以做自己喜欢的事,比如我想要去环游世界,我最想去的国家是法国。我还想去建立一个属于自己的花园,种一些自己喜欢的花草树木,每天早上在这里做运动,每天下午边喝茶边观赏这些植物;或建一座属于自己的篮球场,然后邀请姚明陪我打球;或者去盖一座学校,然后将我的名字刻在学校门口,成为人们心目中的英雄,这些都是富翁可以做的,所以说只要有理想,有目标,能为人们谋利,当一名富翁也是不错的,这就是我的梦想参考答案:&&(评分:& 0/5)  My dream is to become a wealthy man.Because
wealthy man has lots money.They don’t worried everything such as wearing and eatting.Such a dream maybe very philistine. But only this,I can do things what i like to do .I can help the poor men to eat delicious food.Or I can
provide job to the people who have no work to  feel life's substantial。Also can help the kids who were deformity or the kids without a home to go back feel warm .I can donate money to affectionate love organization,do some contribution for the people of the poor mountain country.Be a rich man also can do everything what i want to do,for instance ,to make
a journey for pleasure all over the world,France is my best dream country .I want to build a garden ,plant some flowers and trees what i like,i will do excises every morning here,i will appreciate and drink tea at the same timOr i will built a
basketball
court what belong to me.after that ,i   invite Yaoming to play with me.OR i will built a school , afterwards,i put my name onto the gate of my school and became a hero.  Over and above can do all by rich man.So ,be a rich man also not bad just can help people , on condition that we have dream,have target .this is my dream.     &[b]分类:[/b] 教育/科学 && 学习帮助[br][b]问题描述:[/b][br]我的梦想是成为一名富翁,富翁有很多钱,有很多钱就不用烦恼穿着,烦恼一日三餐。这样的梦想也许很庸俗,但只有这样,我才可以做很多事情。我可以去帮助那些穷苦的人,让他们也能够吃上美味的伙食;或者去帮助那些没有工作的人,试着提供一份他们能够胜任的工作,让他们感受生活的充实;也可以去帮助那些残疾人或是无家可归的小孩,让他们感受社会的温暖;也可以把这些钱捐给慈善机构,为贫困山区的人做一点贡献。当一名富翁还可以做自己喜欢的事,比如我想要去环游世界,我最想去的国家是法国。我还想去建立一个属于自己的花园,种一些自己喜欢的花草树木,每天早上在这里做运动,每天下午边喝茶边观赏这些植物;或建一座属于自己的篮球场,然后邀请姚明陪我打球;或者去盖一座学校,然后将我的名字刻在学校门口,成为人们心目中的英雄,这些都是富翁可以做的,所以说只要有理想,有目标,能为人们谋利,当一名富翁也是不错的,这就是我的梦想[br][b]参考答案:[/b][br]My dream is to become a wealthy man.Because
wealthy man has lots money.They don’t worried everything such as wearing and eatting.Such a dream maybe very philistine. But only this,I can do things what i like to do .I can help the poor men to eat delicious food.Or I can
provide job to the people who have no work to
feel life's substantial。Also can help the kids who were deformity or the kids without a home to go back feel warm .I can donate money to affectionate love organization,do some contribution for the people of the poor mountain country.Be a rich man also can do everything what i want to do,for instance ,to make
a journey for pleasure all over the world,France is my best dream country .I want to build a garden ,plant some flowers and trees what i like,i will do excises every morning here,i will appreciate and drink tea at the same timOr i will built a
basketball
court what belong to me.after that ,i
invite Yaoming to play with me.OR i will built a school , afterwards,i put my name onto the gate of my school and became a hero.
Over and above can do all by rich man.So ,be a rich man also not bad just can help people , on condition that we have dream,have target .this is my dream.
&&&为你推荐&&&&转载本文&UBB代码&HTML代码复制到剪贴板...&更多内容··········&&&热帖排行&&&频道精选&微信扫码关注本站公众号wangchaonetcn&  免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与王朝网络无关。王朝网络登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。&王朝女性&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝分栏&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝编程&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝导购&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝其他&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&&&2005-&&版权所有&我在APP内购时出现一段英文,麻烦大家帮我翻译一下【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,222,190贴子:
我在APP内购时出现一段英文,麻烦大家帮我翻译一下收藏
我在APP内购时出现一段英文,麻烦大家帮我翻译一下,有助我解决问题,谢谢大家,我直接上图片,
英语外教口语培训班乐语让您找回信心,大胆说英语——来乐语教育大声说英语吧.英语外教口语培训班小班教学免费体验,三个月短期见效so easy
Your Purchase Couid Not Be
CompletedFor assistance,contact iTimes
Suport at下面为网址
交易无法完成,如需帮助联系itune (然后网址)
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 lol游戏崩溃出现英文 的文章

随机推荐