homebrew是什么 vehicle sandbox 有人玩过吗

想要将这件物品添加至您的愿望单、关注它或标记为不感兴趣,请先
名称: Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox
类型: , , , , , ,
发行日期: 日
开发者的话:
为何要采用抢先体验这种模式?
&We want to create a game with a vast world where you can build almost every type of vehicle and challenges that you can imagine for both yourself and other players as well. This means that Homebrew is a huge project in terms of content, systems and features and we think that Early Access will provide us with the necessary player input to shape/improve the game.&
这款游戏的抢先体验状态大约持续多久?
&We want to release a stable game with the planned features in it. Since we have the foundations of our game we'll be fixing bugs and adding content more frequently in future updates. Throughout development we'll also focus on implementing some community suggested aspect. We can't give a definitive release date but once the game comes out there are plans for post-release content too.&
计划中的完整版本和抢先体验版本到底有多少不同?
&Homebrew is an open physics based sandbox and for us it'll be in a constant state of development. Some content will be added, while some may be removed to improve the overall experience. To do this we'll constantly strive to make the necessary efforts while consulting with our community first.
In the about description you'll see the things that are currently in-game and the ones that are planned in the future. Since we're still early in development we'll be focussing on eliminating bugs, adding the planned features and optimization.&
抢先体验版本的现状如何?
&In its current state Homebrew is already a highly playable, stable and polished game. That being said it's still an Early Access title which means that bugs may and probably will occur. If you run into issues don't think twice and contact us so that we can help you and other players by fixing them.&
在抢先体验期间和结束之后,游戏价格会有所不同吗?
&The price will most certainly increase throughout development once things get more polished. The final price will be determined once we're approaching full release.&
在开发过程中,你们是如何计划让玩家社区参与进来的?
&We're always interacting closely with our community on the community hub, if you run into any issue or have a suggestion, you can always find us there. The forum at
is the main hub of interaction between us and the players. We read as many comments as possible and take all suggestions seriously. &
购买 Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox
We've got quite a few things to adress, first of all we'd like to thank Natafish and Nailgun for their excessive amounts of help in updating our Wiki with everything in Homebrew14. These guys have done an absolutely amazing job of catagorizing and calculating everything. This couldn't have happened this quickly, without the work of these two fine gentleman.
The wiki is as good as complete, it will always be a work-in-progress, as we'll always add in more parts, more tutorials, more changes, ... to the wiki.
without further ado,
Also soon to be integrated in-game!
We've also been hard at work on a new patch, including a ton of bug fixes, in-game and under-the-hood.
First, some new parts!
Shipunuv
You know what this means! You can finally weapon-ize your vehicles! We don't have the damage system in just yet though, so for now you can only fire a tracker with this beauty. We've opened up a lot of settings though
It will display the X, Y, and Z coordinate of the last bullet you fired.
(And you can scale the barrel Length!)
Cherokee wing set
This colourful wing-set is perferct for a smaller build-factor. Based on the Piper PA-28 Cherokee.
Nene Engine
This little jet engine is powerful enough to send you flying, but small enough to fit in your smaller builds! It's about 1/8th as powerful as the vector thrust engine already in-game, and lacks an afterburner, but it packs a punch.
Round Box
This little box can round your input to any integer! using Round, Floor, or Ceiling.
Memory Box
This handy logic-box takes 3 inputs. 2 modes, and your output value.
-Additive mode.
-Number Input.
-Save Input.
-Clear Input.
Additive mode simply adds the Number Input to the output, instead of setting the output to the Number Input.
when the Save Input wire gets a 1, it will save the number input.
When reset gets a 1, the output will revert back to a 0.
You can use this to build a counter, store values for later usage, all kinds of crazy things!
Bug Fixes / Other Changes
Vibration on controllers fixed. Will now turn on/off all your motors instead of just one.
New SequencerType called Select : This will make the sequencer act as the select box!
Changed Selector from 0-based index to 1-based index. Inputting a 0 will not activate any output.
Fixed issue with Combine box not clamping your values on some modes.
Added Double Jump mechanic.
File -& Exit has been renamed to File -& Exit and Save in builder.
Fixed Jet engines only consuming fuel when using afterburner.
Added Vehicle Volume Slider under Audio-Settings.
Distance Sensor now detects far more (including your own vehicle's colliders)
Batteries now output current Voltage left.
Simple Gearbox and simple Transmission now output current RPM.
Fixed Workshop uploader not setting the view-mode properly (public, private, friends-only)
Fuel-Tank no longer has infinite fuel in-game.
Fuel-tank has an &infinite fuel& check-mark in-builder.
Lights can now Cast Shadows
Added a method to cleanup empty folders when exiting a project.
KG now shows 1 decimal number.
Logic-Boxes no longer weigh 5KG but 0.5KG
Fixed propeller blades weighing 0KG in-game.
Added &Override Joystick& option under Keybinds. This makes it able so you can force a certain controller on all vehicles you spawn. This is not a setting that is saved, so you'll need to reapply it if you relaunch Homebrew.
Road shader has been changed.
Small wing now weighs the appropriate weight.
glider tail wings CoG has been fixed.
F119 Jet Engine CoG has been fixed.
Balloon now adds drag.
Added &Help& menu in the builder to open our YouTube tutorial playlists.
Noteblocks now have a max value of 5 (you can just give a value of 5 in the Play port!)
Electric Engines can now go backwards by giving it a negative input
Re-introduced the Default Vehicles.
Added Length types to distance sensor (like the navigator has)
That about covers it, if there are any question, or issues, or bugs, be sure to let us know on the steam forums or discord and we'll get right on it!
The CopyBugPaste Team.
Additional Bugfixes/additions
Transistor now has a &triggerValue& this is the number at which it triggers (default 0.5)
Shfit box now has a Reset Input (give it a value bigger then 0.5 and it will change the output back to 0.)
Cycle box now has a Reset Input (give it a value bigger then 0.5 and it will change the output back to 0.)
SU-wing fuel tank is no longer infinite in size.
Bike-seat fuel tank is no longer infinite in size.
Navigator now always supplies negative on both modes.
Fixed major bug where parts ID wouldn't generate a new one with undo/redo.(should fix floating parts!)
Drag box now stacks.
X-15 wing flap orrientation fixed.
It took us a while longer than expected, but now that the polls are closed, we are glad to announce the winners of the latest challenge.
As mentioned before the top would be selected by us and the community based on the following criteria:
Land Vehicle
Must be strictly a land vehicle (no transforming, flying, etc.).
Must be connected to the ground by wheels.
Winner: demonicnightmare - bigwil335
Air Vehicle
Must be able to fly (ground only for take off and landing)
Must use any of the wings that are available.
Winner: NataCopterV1 - Natafish
Sea Vehicle
Must be able to float & be built with the intent of using it on the water.
Must use pontoons
Winner: Battle Ship V2 - Skelytun
Transformer Vehicle
Must be able to change shape (i.e. moving parts).
Can be anything (i.e. air, sea, land, etc.) as long as it goes through transformation/s.
Winner: buslevelmax - bigwil335
New Parts Vehicle
Must use the 5 new parts in the last update- Hot air ballon, glider wing set, hemi-rotator, solid fuel rockets & distance meter.
All new parts included must be functioning and activated in the vehicle tuner.
Can be anything (i.e. air, sea, land, etc.) as long as you meet the 2 requirements above.
possibility to be used as a standard vehicle
handling & functionality
name & design
Winner: SU-34-Cookiie
All winners will be contacted by us and receive a Steam key. We'll also be doing future challenges, so keep an eye out on our community hub.
Copybugpaste Team
在讨论版中为这款游戏汇报 BUG,并留下反馈
“The entertainment it offers is only limited by a player’s imagination.”
“A game that truly brings out the kid in all of us”
关于这款游戏
Homebrew is a physics based vehicle sandbox, where you can bring your concepts to life. It will challenge your creativity and problem solving skills by providing you with the right tools!
Homebrew has a steep learning curve, if you're looking for a game where you lose track of time perfecting your creations, testing them in a vast world and searching for new approaches/solutions this is the game for you.
The game is developed with a passion for science, input of the community and three core values in mind.
DREAM: Lack of freedom is the only thing that can hold you back.
BUILD: With the right tools you are free to build anything.
ENJOY: Building should be fun and you have to be able to have fun with your crazy creations. Let your friends be a part of your adventure, play online and explore
the possibilities that Homebrew has to offer.
Note: Currently Multiplayer only works in Homebrew 13, a multiplayer update for Homebrew 14 will come out sooner. If you own the game you have access to both versions.
General
Physical based shaders
Vast amount of parts included and planned
Highly customizable settings with presets
Build whatever vehicle you can think of
Full open sandbox (no part limit)
Programmability
Ability to have high speed vehicles
Vast range of controller support
Vast world with multiple islands
Dynamic day-night cycle
Water dynamics with wave physics
Aerodynamics
Multiplayer with vehicle sharing (already in HB13, HB14 is upcoming)
MAC & LINUX versions (unconfirmed)
Builder
Open and non restrictive building tools
Outdoor building
Open and dynamic vehicle tuner with testing capabilities
No size/part limit
Assembly builder
UNDO/REDO
Short-cuts for building faster
Multiple seats with separate controls
Ability to create own controls for all types of input devices
Highly customizable settings and properties
Realistic center of gravity calculation
Wheels can be used in all ways (upside down,...)
Skinning system
&Programmable& logic boxes
Build autopilot vehicles, stabilizing systems, transforming vehicles, robotic arms, programmability of parts, ...
Parts
Various types of engines: vector thrust, rocket engine, propeller engine, ramjet engine, car engine, ...
Electrical system: with switches and lights
Physical based driveshaft system
Adjustable plating (multi-colour)
Resizeable wheels (various types)
Fully tweakeable propellers
Various steering wheel types
Rotators: allow you to rotate parts on command
Multiple wing sets
Neon lighting
Fireworks
Gyroscopes
Gyro sensor
Speedometer
Fireworks
Gearbox
Transmission
Pontoons
Mission creator for challenge and scenario building
Social hub support for exchanging content
A ton of new parts
Powerful colouring system
Character customization
Improved multiplayer
Additional outdoor building areas
More logic boxes (programmables)
Weapons
Boats and submersibles
Tank track, propeller, hull, wing, wheel, balloon, ... builders
Symmetry tool and other building tools
Part customization
Storyline
Tools for user generated content
Vast expansion of the world
Optimization and bug fixes
Community suggestions
最低配置:
操作系统: Windows XP and higher
处理器: Dual-core or better
内存: 3 GB RAM
图形: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 (1GB) or better
DirectX 版本: 9.0c
网络: 宽带互联网连接
存储空间: 需要 4 GB 可用空间
声卡: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
附注事项: Please insure that you aren't running Homebrew on Intel HD
推荐配置:
操作系统: Windows 7 and higher
处理器: Quad-core or better
内存: 8 GB RAM
图形: SM4 1GB VRAMNvidia Gefore GTX 760 (Direct X 11 graphics card)
DirectX 版本: 11
网络: 宽带互联网连接
存储空间: 需要 8 GB 可用空间
声卡: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
2014 - Copybugpaste (C) all rights reserved
更多类似产品
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
(16 篇评测)
(400 篇评测)
抢先体验版本评测
so confusing :(
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
i really had hopes for the game, bought it without a second tought, it really looked like a promising game...
but now like 6 months later since i bought it they still don't have a suicide/reset button.
how freaking hard can it be to have a reset button?!?!?!!? i mean with my very poor knowledge of programing i could implement that in minutes.
and in my opinion at the curent state of the s a must, like i spawn a plane go flying to the edge,s it i can't return, can't respawn, just have to close and reload the game every time. that's a load of BS
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
If you like a game that is very confusing, this is for you
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
very good building game if you get a grip of of how to build
would be nice to have a fly mode or some thing
ps love it .....oh yaaa the speed is awesome too──▄▄????????????▌▄▄── ─▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄─ ─█▄█??█▓█▓█▓█▓█??█▄█▌ ─▓▓█?███████████?█▓▓── ─▓▓??───────────??▓▓──
vrooom vroom
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Horrible. I requested a refund as soon as I tryied it. Almost unusable, even for an alpha
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
the game is difficult to play and build vehicles in. i want a refund.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
So Homebrew.
Lets see, where to start?
Is the game good?
Am I good with reveiws?
Absolutely not.
But how else are you gonna know it is good unless people tell you it is.
Whether or not they're good at telling you it is good.
But enough of that, on to the actual reveiw I guess.So yeah.
Homebrew...
Obviously this isn't game about brewing moonshine in your back yard over a can of beer.
Which is kinda pointless, since you're drinking other alchohal that you payed for while making alchohal that you sell to pay for buying other alchohol, so WTF.
Anyway, we're not doing any of that in Homebrew.
In Homebrew Vehicle Sandbox, you're making your own vehicles and enjoying created vehicles within a sandbox environment.
So sorry all you moonshiners, but this is not a game about making moonshine.
Instead, Homebrew is about embracing creativity, in whatever form that may come in, and making vehicles with it.
Be it cars, trucks, planes, boats, airships, helicopters, Gundams (though I haven't seen any gundams yet.
Someone get on this, please), trains, hoverbikes, rockets, etc.
You name it and, with enough creativity and the right know-how, you can make it.Homebrew does this by offering an expansive vehicle builder allowing you to combine all kinds of parts to make whatever you want.
Including a unique take on logic systems that most other vehicle building games simply don't offer.
Certainly not Space Engineers.Homebrew really has somethign in it for everyone.
If you like a certain car a lot, you can replicate it in Homebrew.
If you've got some crazy idea for a plane, you can build it in Homebrew and enjoy all that wackiness from the safety of your living room.
If you're an artist, Homebrew certainly isn't any kind of sculptign or painting software.
However, you can still make brilliant artwark by using it.Not to speak lightly of it by making it my third point, but Homebrew also has amazing developers and community.
you're having trouble with anything related to the game, or even things not related to the game, shoot the community a question and you'll get a friendly answer fairly soon.
And if not, the devs themselves will usually come help you out!
How awesome is that?
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
One thing before I start is that I want to say that this game is in development by a very small team, a very dedicated and easy to talk to, but very small. That being said, those of you not familiar with the early access process should probably have taken the time to read a little bit about it before buying this game.
I have purchased many early access games on steam and while I wouldn't mind it if games had to be a bit better before being released to the public, I still enjoyed the process of just about every game I became a part of.
Some early access games I have been apart of took years to get to a playable state.
Maybe I'm just too patient.Now on to the review!As others have said, this is a sandbox building game where you can connect various pieces to make various things to drive and fly around a fairly large game area.
The build system, while a bit tricky at first, is surprisingly flexible and for those of you who know gmod/source welds, it is refreshing in how rigid the various components are and how easy it is to lift the hood and really customize things from gear ratios to fuel tank sizes.At this point in development, there are few different components ranging from small gasoline engines to vectored thrust jet engines plus all the necessary connectors and logic components needed to make them do what you want with them.
A huge selling point here is that it is not a voxel based assembly system but rather more like legos where some of the legos come in different sizes and you can even bend them to meet the way you want them to.Once you bring your creations into the world they behave more or less how you would expect them to.
The physics need work but they are quite usable and in a lot of cases the developers took the time to really get things right rather than &cheating& like some other games do when it comes to the calculations behind the scenes.I personally like making 6 wheeled monster trucks to drive on a tight cliff track or to try to optimize my propeller on my small scout plane so that it rotates just shy of the speed of sound to keep it at optimum efficiency.Having followed the forums a little bit, I can see that there will be some upcoming updates to physics _and_ multiplayer which is quite exciting as I can't wait to race my solar powered cars around a huge oval track or try to find and shoot down other planes that encroach on my building area.
I won't use the word potential here because you really never know, but from what I see as an armchair designer/engineer, I can't wait.In conclusion:
Don't buy this if you don't want to be in an alpha test of a physics sandbox game that changes a lot for the better.
There are other games out there in a high level of development that will satisfy your desires better...but I can say I have never found a game like this that quite captures what it is I love to do-design and test vehicles in a varied and interesting environment.
Sprinkle in some multiplayer and some exciting new parts and you're looking at an excellent addition to the world of sandbox games.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I really like the idea of this game, but this is still a VERY rough alpha. While the game technically lets you do almost anything, in practice the building system is very complicated and confusing, and there are no in-game tutorials whatsoever.On top of that, the physics are glitchy and buggy, which results in your vehicle bouncing around uncontrollably more often than not.This game is not worth anything near the asking price at this time. The fact that it came out in 2014 and is still in this sorry state is baffling to me. The devs are still working on it at least so hopefully it will be a good game some day, but right now I really can't recommend it.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Bought it, Played it, Got bored, confussed and then bored again, This game is no were near complete, Its buggy, the creation system is a mess, This needs some serious improvement for it to even be worht $1, Seriously guys, Step up your game, This is shocking, and for that reason i refunded the game...Wouldnt recommend to anyone.Oh and to top it off, It was released to the public the 14 Nov, 2014... and is still not complete or anywere near playable or fun...
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
This game is definitly not for beginners. No toturial, overly-complicated. But the possibilities are huge, as I have seen on the Workshop.But there is a big problem : it's a game where physics matter, and in this game, physics suck.If you want to build vehicules, this game is good, but if you want to try them, good luck.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
原谅我但是我实在不能给好评,这游戏虽说从记录上来看制作组相当用心,但是建造流程实在是太累太枯燥了
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I dont care if this is in alpha, it friken sucks. Don't waste your money on this trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Pretty good. Was thinking I was going to regret buying it for $17, but I actually feel this game will provide me with my money's worth and more.The only thing i'd like to say is that it seems impossible to contact these guys, and I've got a few suggestions.One of which is that electrical motors produce peak torque at 0 rpm, but in the game it works the opposite way.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
exccelent game i love it cant wait for future updates i wish you could make building a little easier also i was kinda hoping to be able to get all the vehicles that are in the vedio cant you add it to the defaults bit in the workshop or something
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Just no. I've given this game many chances, and it is just not well made. Not worth the price either.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
What the ???? is this? i wanted a sandbox game to play with my friend but it was the ?????iest thing ive ever played. DONT GET IT THIS GAME IS TOURTURE FOR YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
This game needs a little work but im sure it will be fixed Heres my video review with Coolfrost Gaming:
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
The game is all about building new vehicles and seeing if they work.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
So Homebrew.
Lets see, where to start?
Is the game good?
Am I good with reveiws?
Absolutely not.
But how else are you gonna know it is good unless people tell you it is.
Whether or not they're good at telling you it is good.
But enough of that, on to the actual reveiw I guess.So yeah.
Homebrew...
Obviously this isn't game about brewing moonshine in your back yard over a can of beer.
Which is kinda pointless, since you're drinking other alchohal that you payed for while making alchohal that you sell to pay for buying other alchohol, so WTF.
Anyway, we're not doing any of that in Homebrew.
In Homebrew Vehicle Sandbox, you're making your own vehicles and enjoying created vehicles within a sandbox environment.
So sorry all you moonshiners, but this is not a game about making moonshine.
Instead, Homebrew is about embracing creativity, in whatever form that may come in, and making vehicles with it.
Be it cars, trucks, planes, boats, airships, helicopters, Gundams (though I haven't seen any gundams yet.
Someone get on this, please), trains, hoverbikes, rockets, etc.
You name it and, with enough creativity and the right know-how, you can make it.Homebrew does this by offering an expansive vehicle builder allowing you to combine all kinds of parts to make whatever you want.
Including a unique take on logic systems that most other vehicle building games simply don't offer.
Certainly not Space Engineers.Homebrew really has somethign in it for everyone.
If you like a certain car a lot, you can replicate it in Homebrew.
If you've got some crazy idea for a plane, you can build it in Homebrew and enjoy all that wackiness from the safety of your living room.
If you're an artist, Homebrew certainly isn't any kind of sculptign or painting software.
However, you can still make brilliant artwark by using it.Not to speak lightly of it by making it my third point, but Homebrew also has amazing developers and community.
you're having trouble with anything related to the game, or even things not related to the game, shoot the community a question and you'll get a friendly answer fairly soon.
And if not, the devs themselves will usually come help you out!
How awesome is that?
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
If you like a game that is very confusing, this is for you
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
very good building game if you get a grip of of how to build
would be nice to have a fly mode or some thing
ps love it .....oh yaaa the speed is awesome too──▄▄????????????▌▄▄── ─▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄─ ─█▄█??█▓█▓█▓█▓█??█▄█▌ ─▓▓█?███████████?█▓▓── ─▓▓??───────────??▓▓──
vrooom vroom
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
One thing before I start is that I want to say that this game is in development by a very small team, a very dedicated and easy to talk to, but very small. That being said, those of you not familiar with the early access process should probably have taken the time to read a little bit about it before buying this game.
I have purchased many early access games on steam and while I wouldn't mind it if games had to be a bit better before being released to the public, I still enjoyed the process of just about every game I became a part of.
Some early access games I have been apart of took years to get to a playable state.
Maybe I'm just too patient.Now on to the review!As others have said, this is a sandbox building game where you can connect various pieces to make various things to drive and fly around a fairly large game area.
The build system, while a bit tricky at first, is surprisingly flexible and for those of you who know gmod/source welds, it is refreshing in how rigid the various components are and how easy it is to lift the hood and really customize things from gear ratios to fuel tank sizes.At this point in development, there are few different components ranging from small gasoline engines to vectored thrust jet engines plus all the necessary connectors and logic components needed to make them do what you want with them.
A huge selling point here is that it is not a voxel based assembly system but rather more like legos where some of the legos come in different sizes and you can even bend them to meet the way you want them to.Once you bring your creations into the world they behave more or less how you would expect them to.
The physics need work but they are quite usable and in a lot of cases the developers took the time to really get things right rather than &cheating& like some other games do when it comes to the calculations behind the scenes.I personally like making 6 wheeled monster trucks to drive on a tight cliff track or to try to optimize my propeller on my small scout plane so that it rotates just shy of the speed of sound to keep it at optimum efficiency.Having followed the forums a little bit, I can see that there will be some upcoming updates to physics _and_ multiplayer which is quite exciting as I can't wait to race my solar powered cars around a huge oval track or try to find and shoot down other planes that encroach on my building area.
I won't use the word potential here because you really never know, but from what I see as an armchair designer/engineer, I can't wait.In conclusion:
Don't buy this if you don't want to be in an alpha test of a physics sandbox game that changes a lot for the better.
There are other games out there in a high level of development that will satisfy your desires better...but I can say I have never found a game like this that quite captures what it is I love to do-design and test vehicles in a varied and interesting environment.
Sprinkle in some multiplayer and some exciting new parts and you're looking at an excellent addition to the world of sandbox games.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 2 人觉得这篇评测很欢乐
抢先体验版本评测
i really had hopes for the game, bought it without a second tought, it really looked like a promising game...
but now like 6 months later since i bought it they still don't have a suicide/reset button.
how freaking hard can it be to have a reset button?!?!?!!? i mean with my very poor knowledge of programing i could implement that in minutes.
and in my opinion at the curent state of the s a must, like i spawn a plane go flying to the edge,s it i can't return, can't respawn, just have to close and reload the game every time. that's a load of BS
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I really like the idea of this game, but this is still a VERY rough alpha. While the game technically lets you do almost anything, in practice the building system is very complicated and confusing, and there are no in-game tutorials whatsoever.On top of that, the physics are glitchy and buggy, which results in your vehicle bouncing around uncontrollably more often than not.This game is not worth anything near the asking price at this time. The fact that it came out in 2014 and is still in this sorry state is baffling to me. The devs are still working on it at least so hopefully it will be a good game some day, but right now I really can't recommend it.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很欢乐
抢先体验版本评测
Pros-Gameplay is VERY good (when it works, we'll get to that later)-Building very easy to get used to-Varied landscape allows for any vehicle-Building limit is your own mind-Great handling model-Great physicsCons-Graphics, although improved massively, are still not up to scratch (i personally don't give a toss but many do)-BUGS! this game seems to have very few very annoying ones, from hourly crashes to the builder not even loading projects as their most recent save, even though you can spawn them up to date outside of it. This means that someone like me only has an hour to build and save a working vehicle otherwise it will not be editable as an up to date copy.-Optimization. With my pc personally i have no issues with the game, but lower end pc friends have FPS issues.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很欢乐
抢先体验版本评测
Pretty good. Was thinking I was going to regret buying it for $17, but I actually feel this game will provide me with my money's worth and more.The only thing i'd like to say is that it seems impossible to contact these guys, and I've got a few suggestions.One of which is that electrical motors produce peak torque at 0 rpm, but in the game it works the opposite way.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Interesting building game, will enjoy seeing where it ends up on its road out of early access.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I broke the speed of sound in a Dodge Charger.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很欢乐
抢先体验版本评测
This game is okay, and sure you can build vehicles, but it has some big problems.
First of all, the physics makes vehicles very difficult to control.
If you stop a vehicle on a hill, it just slides down.
I haven't built my own planes, so I'm not an expert, but for their example plane, it flies nothing like a plane, it has to use a gyroscope, so the whole plane spins, but it doesn't even change direction very easily.
Second of all, the building process, although now a little simpler, is still overly complicated, and sometimes parts which you place don't even appear in the menu to connect to other parts, so you have to find the part, disconnect it, and add another.
This game has neat, fine, and classy building tools if you can get past all the flaws.
If the idea of the game appeals to you, I might suggest Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts if you own an Xbox 360, or Scrap Mechanic looks good, and similar, with less fine tools, but better physics and such.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
You can pretty much build anything. That crazy Hotwheels car with 4 engines you saw as a kid? Yup. An offroad crawling jeep? Yup. A high speed vehicle that breaks the sound barrier? Yup. A monster 6x6 truck? Sure. Flying toaster? Yup.Learning some of it's features and the tuner menu may take some getting used to, (It's not as complicated as it looks unless you have a million working parts.) but it's rewarding spending time on something and seeing it brought to life.There are occasional crashes while skinning (Adjusting metal plates to form a body) but it is a work in progress.There are a few odd things Iv'e noticed in the physics though, like the amont of engines you install and wire up don't affect speed or acceleration, but simply having bigger wheels does.Also traction and friction could use adjusting. Even at maximum traction in the tuner, the tiniest slope, even a 1 degree downhill spot of terrain causes your vehicle to slowly slide as if the terrain is made of black ice.Small issues aside it's great. Once it gets weapons, it will be the best and most powerful vehicle builder there is.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
It's hard to find a building game that isnt just sticking blocks together and is really good. this game is alot of fun and easy to get into, all you need is some imagination. The comunity for HB is very friendly and everyone is very kind. the devs are really helpfull and interactive with everyone. The game its self is easy to learn and play, if there's anything that your unsure about its to find out by looking at a tutorial or asking on discord. another great feacher about this game is that you can easiely get in contact with other people who play the game by using discord with is accessable by pressing Esc and the discord link is on your right.over all i probably mist some stuff out but... nm... the game is worth every peny it cost and a bit more. hope to see you playing along side us if your not already :D
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 12 人觉得这篇评测很欢乐
抢先体验版本评测
EDIT: The game went into alpha recently. Most of the points made in my review still apply, but I will no longer be playing this game due to optimization issues.So im almost at the 500 hour mark... time for a real steam review.Homebrew Vehicle Sandbox is exactly what it says on the tin. There is one large map populated with several islands that you can roam around in, and there is also a garage where you can create literally any kind of vehicle you can imagine. Their is no questline or story (as of yet), just exploring the map with wacky vehicles and your buddies on the many multiplayer servers available.+The only limit to what you can build is yourself. Build planes, jets, boats, hot air balloons, tanks, jet-powered flying shlongs. You name it, it can be built.+Easy building interface. The building mechanics are a cross between voxel-based and components-based, with 'pipes' acting as frame pieces which specialized components can be attached to.+Incredibly realistic physics engine. Aerodynamics plays a massive part in air vehicles, and at least a basic understanding of real-life physics is needed to make more complicated vehicles.+Playerbase is incredibly nice and helpful. The devs are very communicative and can often be found playing on their own servers, where you can then bombard them with questions and reccomendations for the game.+Online multiplayer. Once you're done exploring the map, you can join an online &party& and blast people out of the air with hellfire missiles &:D=Large learning curve due to the realistic physics. You cant just slap a few rockets on a car and fly rings around towers, a lot of tweaking and testing is required to perfect your vehicles.=Controller support is largely incomplete, limiting controller use to the simpler vehicles.-Button mapping is just god-awful. Homebrew implements a button-mapping system that allows you to assign keys to basic functions, and then assign those functions to components. To be honest it would be a lot easier if I could just assign keys to components, rather than this in-between system.-Still very buggy. None of them gamebreaking, but it can be quite annoying when a vehicle ive been working on for an hour gets corrupted and no longer usable.-Graphics arent that great (I honestly dont give a fart about graphics, but there are people out there who think otherwise).
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
If you enjoy any of the following, then u'll love homebrew:Kerbal Space ProgramSpace EngineersSimple Planes(Any other physics based vehicle building game). I would highly recommend.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
This is a very underrated game, I bought it when it was first released and was blown away with what was possible, if minecraft was Lego then Homebrew is meccano at an advanced level. So I thought they'd keep on adding new parts, which they did.What I didn't expect, didn't even think possible (within unity) is they developed the graphics, better physics, really clever on the fly pipe deformation, panals so your creation doesn't look so bare, but they keep on going, they surpased my expectations but also what I thought was possible in unity, I've not researched this company but if this is their first game, then I'm happy to invest!
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Absolutely Amazing! Played 50.7hours at the time of writing this and I jsut cant stop. If I didnt have school or a girlfriend I would be well over 200 hours of gameplay by now. If youre interested in Minecraft or Roblox or just any other sandbox game this is the one for you. Its simple to learn but gets a bit techy at times. Worth the buy if you're creative or just a lover of science/engineering/design. 11/10
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
One of the best games of all time! 190 hours and still going strong absolutely love this game!! especially after HB14!
bit of a steep learning curve but that's no reason not to buy it practice makes perfect! i definitely recommend this game! :D
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Homebrew is an awesome game with a great development team.The devs help you if you need help and there is lots of fun things to buildHomebrew is updated regulary and there is weekly Twitch streams.There is a great community at If your lookng for a game to build vehicles and chat to other players then this is #1
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
AWESOME! start to dream build and enjoy :)
这篇评测是否有价值?
您可以使用此 Widget 生成器来生成一段 HTML 代码嵌入您的网站,使得客户能够轻松地在 Steam 上购买此游戏。
还可输入 375 个字符来为您的 Widget 添加描述:
将下方的 HTML 代码复制并粘贴到您的网站来展示上述 Widget
分享:& & &
所有的价格均已包含增值税(如适用)。&&
查看移动版网站

我要回帖

更多关于 homebrew 卸载 的文章

随机推荐