this app has been udpblocked是nat几 for your protection玩游戏(龙之谷)怎么办

1547 reviews
Categories:
I would still like them to provide better
without having to send them videos of the defective products.
(in 385 reviews)
It seems an unexperienced employee forgot about my case (despite 10 emails to the general ).
(in 55 reviews)
The only online store that never fail to deliver the
on time and in good condition.
(in 429 reviews)
▼ Sort by: recent
0 helpful votes
I'm another sucker at purchasing product from this seller, sent me a air ion counter with 4 extra batteries but the unit does not work.
They wanted me to send pictures of the non working unit plus proof they sold it to me which I did.
Then they wanted me to buy more batteries & try to fix the unit.
If you are a Sucker like me at least pay through PayPal, that gives you a chance to get your money back.
Was this review helpful?
0 helpful votes
I have bought a number of phones from banggood and they have always been OK, but this time my phone developed a number of problems, so after the sending of videos of the problems they said I should send it back for repair to which I agreed nearly three months later I still have no phone and it still hasn't been repaired and when I email them all they say is be patient. I would advise anyone not to use them because of there bad customer back up, It is an unacceptable time to be without a phone but all I get told is to be patient.
Was this review helpful?
0 helpful votes
I am updating my review to the Endoscope camera purchased from Banggood .com as i have now got it working correctly . I belive it was the QR code reader at fault . I would now highly recommend
this camera as it works great , and now wish to give it a five star rating.
Thanks Banggood its spot on :) regards Stef .
Was this review helpful?
1 helpful vote
The items arrived, but didn't work.
Banggood makes it impossible to return for a refund or exchange.
They want videos, shipping labels, and the responses from their &technical& people aren't legible. Purchase only with play money you can afford to loose.
Buying from Banggood is a total gamble.
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
I ordered lights for a motorcycle and they never came in. I emailed they gave me a tracking number that i already had and it said that the tracking number was wrong or the package was never shipped. Simply took my money and never shipped anything. DO NO BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
I ordered a jacket in a Mens size Small. The jacket arrived labelled Large (both the paper tag the stitched in tag). However, when my husband tried it on - it's tiny!
It barely fits me and I'm a size 8!
When I contacted BangGood about it they want pictures of the jacket and the shipping label and the barcode before they will even discuss the matter!
Utterly ridiculous. And, now I read some of the reviews, I realise I'm probably wasting my time as its unlikely I will get a satisfactory response from them that doesn't involve a protracted returns process which will leave me out of pocket
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
I received some shoes I had ordered.
Within a half an hour 5 bits had fallen off.
I contacted Banggood and they asked me to 'glue' them back on myself!
Said it was because of the long hot postage!
I have had no satisfaction and will recommend all my friends to stay away!
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
I purchased 3 items from this company.
2 pr of shoes and a purse.
The shoes arrived and are at least 2 sizes too small.
Had they been the correct size I would have worn them with a smile although one pair had a permeating chemical smell that was prevalent in my house to the point of having to bag them up in a plastic bag.
The other pair was OK if only I could have worn them.
The purse is nice and for the price I paid, acceptable.
Why not return the shoes you ask....well...I think it would cost me more to return them than to just find someone I can give them to.
PLUS...neither of the mailers (they were shipped in 2 separate envelopes) came with an invoice or return instructions and the label on the envelopes was in Chinese.
Would not order anything from the company again, especially something size related.
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
I bought a bulk of light up rabbit ears fir a prekindergarten class for easter. When I recieved them about 6 ears did not light up. I had to replace batteries on 5 and the last one did not work at all. Assuming there was a shortage I did not want to leave one poor kid without light up rabbit ears so I had to purchase an alternative from a local store. I felt bad it wasn't the same for one kid. When I emailed bangood they said they would refund me for the inconvenience. I never recieved a refund and I have all the messages they sent stating that they would return my money via PayPal. When I opened a fisput after a month they refused my refund. They are fraudulent and only looking to steal people's money. They don't care about customer satisfaction. I'm still in dispute. Be aware.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
Clothing arrived late, the sizing is inconsistent and not accurate, the quality is cheap.
Trying to return items is a
nightmare.
They require PICTURES of the items before they approve return and the cost of returning items to China prohibitive - good money after bad.
&With the parcel you could a leave massage about the order ID,SKU number and the problem of the items. Would you mind giving the Post office receipts,photo of the parcel,the tracking number and track website to us?&
Are they NUTS?
How many times do I have to include the reason they are bing sent back and I'n NOT sending them MY post office receipts.
I should have look at reviews BEFORE I ordered.
DOn't use BangGood they are BangBad.
Was this review helpful?
6 helpful votes
Simply took my money and said that transaction was &failed&. Useless customer service could not answer any single question and instead of it, kept asking irrelevant questions.
Do not trust it, otherwise you risk losing your money and being fooled.
Was this review helpful?
10 helpful votes
Found several of the same item on eBay, but found the same exact item WAY less . It did however take four weeks from halfway around the world but saved half of what the same China made product was selling elsewhere in the states. Tracking was an issue until the item arrived in the NYC port, then tracking was sent on a day by day basis. CSRs were quick to help with my tracking concern (&Just needed a little patience she said, after all it is coming from the other side of the globe.&) In the end, the CSR was correct and I received the item I was expecting safe and sound. I will shop here like I do eBay, Hurray for competition!
Was this review helpful?
5 helpful votes
purchased battery from Bandad, it was defective, sent it back, postoffice said they received it, they said they didnt. however after filing a complaint with paypal and showing them the received shipping receipt they agreed with me, sorry bangbad, you still owe me the return shipping,
you are not honest and the feedback scores speak for themself.
Was this review helpful?
6 helpful votes
I made an order with this site as the other sites that supposedly had the product either were awful or slow to ship.
However another site got moving and thus I requested a refund.
While not immediate it was only a couple days since it was the weekend and funds were ultimately returned.
I would have like to see how they finished the sale as they seem to have great shipping estimates.
While not the best price for items they are reasonable and as I said very good estimate on expedited shipping.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
Bought shoes.
Took forever to come, then we're the wrong size. Getting the run around.
No exchange policy.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
I ordered from their website knowing that I would get that same item when I got it. A full description from the website was really too good to be true. But when I received the item, it was not the same as in website. Tried to communicate with them and replied it wasn't purchased from their website. Wow, how disappointing Banggod is.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
Wish I could give a zero. Ordered my items over a month ago and still have not heard anything. No tracking.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
No Tracking, no new, don't know what's going on after you paid for ten days nothing happened??? Very stupid, never deal with unknown supplier, better goto ebay or amazon.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
I ordered a scope mount, I received the wrong one with two missing screws in the mounting ring.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
21Mar2016, Ordered EaChine Quadcopter. Three times This Week asked where is it to &KathrineL&, aka Only Service personel.
Has not yet left China she says...? WTF Over? It's now 22APR2016. 7 to 21 days shipping? Is that in Business days, or Weekend days?
USNavy could've sailed here and back by then. Take my word people, don't order anything from BangGood to save a few dollars. It Isn't worth it! Go to Amazon. Go
Primeand $#*! y'all at banggood. Concidering this a scam and reporting it to the FBI and the Federal trade commision, along with the BBB and free advertising of all you raunchy services...
Was this review helpful?
11 helpful votes
I wish I'd read some of the reviews on here before I placed an order with this company.
What's the point of placing an order only to be told five days later that the item is out of stock?
These people were recommended to me after my awful experience with gearbest but I bet they're no better.
I foolishly clicked on the wait option as I'm not particularly in a rush for the item but I think I can see how this will end.
Update- I've just had an email letting me know the item is suddenly back in stock and that it will be shipped within 72 hours, funny that.
Update- I've raised the stars from one to three because I've had a decent message (which I didn't have to decipher) explaining what's going on. Hopefully I've jumped the gun with my earlier pessimism and things may just end well.
Update- Looks like I did jump the gun with my previous pessimistic comments about this company.
The item was delivered this morning, just six days after shipping. I wasn't expecting it for at least another week.
Also, communication throughout the process has been excellent with every query answered in good English by Katherine L.
I've added a star to my rating but stopped short of 5 stars due to the packaging which I felt was a little inadequate given the delicate nature of the item.
I felt that at least a cardboard box with foam padding would have offered better protection than a plastic bag with the item wrapped in a thin sheet of foam, very little impact protection.
I'm lucky that the item did however arrive undamaged so all's well that ends well.
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
ordered a tyt brand mike and received a very CHEAP mike in place of it. Will never order from them again nd would advise if you are planning on ordering anything from them to look somewhere else
Was this review helpful?
1 helpful vote
I order almost weekly sometimes daily things from banggood, Everything arrives and if there is a problem the service they deliver is out of this world helping always mailing back and making sure that you receive that you payed for, i always tell every one about the website and the experience i have had so far is just 10 out of 10.
Was this review helpful?
0 helpful votes
I will start with... I placed an order with 2 items which I did only receive 1 of., However that item was in the mail box lots quicker than most of the bad experiences I have read on. I'm not at all considering mine a bad one for the fact that as soon as I informed them they sent me another free of charge without hesitation. I am entirely satisfied and would not only recommend I will personally be ordering again soon, the staff was super helpful and very friendly.
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
They sent the wrong order and spent a month jerking me around having me take pictures of the order to prove it was incorrect.
Basically ran out the clock for PayPal buy protection.
Cheap, crappy stuff but not worth it when they can't fulfill orders.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
Alright, bang good send me an apology along with a coupon that would let me save 8% (seriously). Omg, 8% will not fly the RC plane without a transmister. I will protest this company with my wallet for their treatement of their customer.
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
After very numerous purchases to various dealers I have made on the internet for some 16 plus years [ I maintain a 100% positive rating ]. this is the first time I have had to make a complaint.
Received defective item. Requested replacement of 6.88 item. Was told to send picture. I did however explaining it would show nothing since the laser did not work on a boresight. They then wanted a video. I explained again it was ridiculous that a video could show nothing [ no moving parts ] except what the picture showed--nothing but the item. Suggested they should simply request a return at their expense since they sent a defective item but it was unreasonable for the shipping would closely equal the price of the item. After numerous emails it was as though they listened to nothing I said--just same message wanting a video. It was oblivious stall techniques were being user to wear me out. I highly expect if they received a video showing nothing they would want another. What a shame a company would resort to this type of exchange for such a simple and inexpensive item. They wasted more time sending emails and expecting me to do the same than the item was worth. I highly suggest you consider this before ordering anything from them.
Was this review helpful?
18 helpful votes
We all know that if you live in USA it will take time to receive your items if you buy online from a site located in China. That's no surprise. What came to a surprise is that I bought something from this site and they did not have it in stock and needed to wait. Because of that I cancelled that order and bought something else from the same site. I was told that my original order had been cancelled and that I did not need to worry if I bought a different item. Well.... Of course I received the newer item that I purchased which was more expensive ( no problem ). The problem is that a week later I received the item that I cancelled and saw that they had taken the money from my account after I cancelled weeks ago. When I talked to someone and explained and told them the exact day and time I cancelled, they could not find the cancellation. Just beware and I would not take a chance on spending too much money with them or giving them my financial account information. They take what they want. I think that now I will just spend my money in USA, though I might spend a bit more, it comes out to be less when I don't lose money. Good luck to all.
I responded, lets see what happens !
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
I have had several bad experiences with this supplier.
Recently I purchased a cover for my computer tablet.
It arrived damaged as it was pathetically packaged.
My several requests for a refund were met with offers of points or a refund for 15% of the purchase price.
I note I did pay for transit insurance on the item.
They are a joke!!!
I accept they do sell som but there customer service is &ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC&
- after 6 emails and wasting a lot of time, I did receive a refund for the damaged goods I received.
I have NOT changed my opinion that there Customer Service is absolutely pathetic.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
Hello: My purchases from you were the worst online experience I have ever had...! you need to spend more money on customer service than advertising...!
I would not recommend you to anybody...Your company is a disgrace to good China sellers...I will never be back,,,Thanks BANGBAD for the experence...!
Was this review helpful?
6 helpful votes
Bang Good is absolute joke. This website purely operates on preorders, without any control regarding dispatch date. My item ( ) supposed to be in stock (EU warehouse) and
should be delivered within 1-2 days. Four weeks passed and I am still waiting... Customer service replied after 4 days that item is not in stock, that`s it. Honestly if I knew I would gladly paid those &15 more and buy it trough Amazon. If you have deal buy it via Gear Best at least they can give you fairly real estimation. All potential buyers! You have been warned.
Quick reply on Bang Good rep answer:
Why are you lying your customers selling things not existing in your stock? Would it be better to give them real dispatch estimation, so they could decide? I am going to report this to Online Shopping Fraud website and strongly advise other to do the same.
Was this review helpful?
6 helpful votes
Payment withdrew almost immediately from PayPal upon ordering (3/14/16).
After a month (4/13/16), nothing received, not even delivery or tracking details.... Am giving them another week before appeal for decline payment to PayPal
Was this review helpful?
8 helpful votes
I've ordered several items from them now. The products do eventually come and seem okay but I have been waiting since Feb 5 for one item (now April 11) They keep telling me it out of stock, then in Stock and will ship soon then out of stock again. I think this will be my last purchase from them.
Was this review helpful?
7 helpful votes
Ordering stuff from these is taking a gamble.
When will the product arrive? Will it ever arrive.
Stay away! Use amazon.
Was this review helpful?
8 helpful votes
This is now my second purchase through banggood. The first time I bought an MP3 player worth approx $70. The shipping was standard but INSTEAD they bungled the order and it took well over 2 months before I had it. Ok so annoyed but still arrived.
THEN. Over the weekend I ordered a Z1 Smooth Gimbal. I used a family credit card that ALSO shared my last name, so it was pretty obvious. I needed the product urgently so I even paid for express shipping. Great!
First of all they sent back an email TWO DAYS LATER saying, can you please send through your ID. Ok? No problems I went ahead and did that.
Then today they send me another email asking for more ID, and I'm really starting to get annoyed. But I agree, fair enough I'll just do this and get through it.
Then just out of curiosity I message the support through chat and I'm talking and they are taking over 2 minutes to reply to my messages! Terrible service.
THEN they tell me &Delia& the support agent, that my payment has been DECLINED! No one ever sent me an email saying the payment declined. As of this moment I am struggling to get a reply from Banggood support.
Very disappointing.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
I had recieved a defective item from them and on the same day i reported it sent pictures of it and mind you it was one of the Chinese holidays too. I cant stress use the live chat system they have you have to use it when they are open in china so you might have to stay up till 3 in the morning but it WORKS. took me 2 days of confirming they would send me a response to replace item and they did. So if you are waiting for ever for a response thin there may be only 50 or 100 cs reps answering emails for thousands of customers. they will make it right eventually and if your in the us or uk order from the respective warehouse then you wont have to wait for a eon for you items!
Was this review helpful?
5 helpful votes
Why is customer service so bad, I have bought 2 things about 3 months ago and none have arrived, I left bad rating and they did not care. I will never buy again and I will tell everyone not to buy ... DISGUSTING service
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
I ordered some items from them 6 weeks ago and counting. My requests for a refund are consistently deflected by asking me to investigate where the shipment may be (that's not my job, duh) or wait.
Now I'm going to have to get in touch with my cc company to see if I can do a chargeback and contact the consumer council in Hong Kong to see if they can help. This is an aggravating experience that obviously nobody wants.
I would strongly advise avoiding this company and instead dealing with amazon, ebay or other reputable companies that have proper policies in place that protect consumers.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
Where to begin?
Wait for months for an overpriced product, then get some broken look-alike that they a video of in inaction.
Send the video several times.
No response.
Open PayPal case.
Wait another month or so.
My advice?
Never order from ClusterBang
Order no: #goeffyerself1
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
order 4704216 this warranty return has been going on since 15/12/15 I have been dealing with tony who keeps telling me the tablet is under repair be patient surely after this time your replace or refund policy should be used
STILL WAITING FOR ANY RESPONSE LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO GET SCAMWATCH INVOLVED
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT MAY HAVE TO BE SENT BACK YOU WONT SEE IT AGAIN
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
bangggood marks they after Command the fameuse word &shipped& but when i trace my tracking num the item is pre advised.
already 10 business days past without any movement .i have asked them many times they told me that the shipment method requires
7-20 business days if you do not received your package before the limited day we will refund you. after all this annoying
waiting weeks .
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
I have very bad experience from the customer service of banggood. I bought a tablet from banggood which arrived ok but after 10 months of use the mini usb port got faulty with result not to be able to charge my phone. After a few emails and calls to banggood customer service eventually they accepted to send them back my tablet for repair as it was still under the one year warranty. Initially they told me that they would fix the tablet and send it to me within a month. After tones of emails they told me it will take maximum two months. Till this day is almost two and half month and still havent received my tablet back. The customer service response is very slow and is like copy paste ( Do not worry the tablet will be fixed and returned to you). Obviously they will never return the tablet. I regret the moment that i decided to trust them and send them my tablet to be fixed instead of trying to fix it locally.
I will never buy anything from this company. The after service is terrible and they are not trustworthy. Better spend your hard earn money elsewhere.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
Katherine L. (banggood Rep) I believe you are a fake and trying to convince people coming to this website that you work for a reputable company. Most of these posters have already jumped thru your email hoops with sending them videos and pictures. Buyer beware.
Was this review helpful?
18 helpful votes
This site is loaded with scammers, Some are legit.but most are Chinese scammers looking to make quick buck and wil advertise that they have everything but really dont. I got taken for 220 dollars from a site that was supposed to issue me a refund but never did. They told
me the refund was available but my Paypal account was closed which was whoch
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
I made an order 6 weeks ago and up to now I did not receive the item! when I contact BangBAD customer service ! they ask me to wait 3 days and then contact them again if i still didn't get it! EVERYTIME they say (We hope you wait) W*F!!!!!!!
And for this dude who will reply to my review saying sorry and pla pla pla here's the
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
I would caution you about buying anything from China.
I purchased this unit as new via Bang Good's website paying it using PayPal and received a used unit.
The unit cost was $69.99 but trying to return it to Hong Kong costs $120.00.
After much argument with PayPal I got a credit without having to spend $120.00 for the return (only because I have used PayPal since 2001).
Lesson learned, DO NOT buy anything from China and especially from Bang Good. Just saying.... China is now 9;s Japan, shipping junk into the US market.
The company name is indicative our what you experience will be...
Michael Wilson
Was this review helpful?
2 helpful votes
After a month and a half I received 1 item, it's OK, a tunic. But the other 2 items I received credit on my PayPal, which is good, at least I didn't have to contact them. The chat person did let me know what's going on with the order but didn't elaborate and that it was only 1 item. Probably won't depend on ordering with them again.
Was this review helpful?
4 helpful votes
Purchased an action camera SJcam SJ5000
in Aug 2015 . Order number 8276391. Camera was found to be faulty - it has never been used to take a single video. Banggood insisted I send it back for repair rather than replacement which I did.
They have refused a replacement camera despite the camera having never worked and have insisted on a repair. Over 35 emails sent. 6 months wait and I still don't have the camera or money back .
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
Purchased an action camera in December '15 as a Xmas present for someone. Camera was found to be faulty - it has never been used to take a single video. Banggood insisted I send it back for repair rather than replacement which I did.
Despite me constantly emailing them I still have no camera and have no idea when or if I will ever receive it. I am starting proceedings with my credit card company to recover the money.
AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.
Update 28/03/16: Order number provided via private message. Over 20 emails sent. 3 months wait and I still don't have the camera I paid for back in December 2015. They have refused a replacement camera despite the camera having never worked and have insisted on a repair. If they ever resolve this I will update this review accordingly.
Update 06/04/16: Still no camera and still no refund and no idea when I am likely to receive either.
Was this review helpful?
3 helpful votes
I order an item about two months ago. When I was to pay, I missed a digit of my credit card so I tried again. Imagine my surprise when I saw my credit card charged twice and the order
placed twice!!!! I emailed them several times, but.... nothing. I haven't received my order or money back for the duplicate charge. The web-site says i should receive my order in 8-20 business days. There are serious web-sites out there, but this one is not. DO NOT order . They are scammers.
A few weeks after I posted my review and I still haven't received my order or refund!!!!
Another few more weeks passed and I finally received my order.
Was this review helpful?
1 rating was submitted through the
Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section -
A: Dear Vladi S.,
Thanks for your mail.
Are you dropshipping member? The dropshipping order will not enjoy shopping points after purchase.
Hoping for your kindly understanding.
Best regards
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear Dilraj S,
Thank you for your query,we are committed to providing low price, high quality products and professional services to global customers.
We have over 70,000 products across a wide range of categories including: apple accessories, cell phones, electronics, RC toys, LED lights, clothing, beauty, jewelry, and watches.
Every product we sell has been carefully selected to offer the best quality and highest value. To stay fashionable and current we are continually in the process of updating our product offerings to provide the latest gadgets electronics fashion and more.
Banggoods 3 Day Return To Us policy covers returns, you only receive a partial refund as you must pay for the original shipping and the return shipping. If you feel you don't want an item it is best to cancel within 24 hours of ordering, if an order is not shipped we offer full refund. Before return the product, you should contact us first and return it to the appointed adress, or bear your own consequences.
To know more about our return policy you can click this link:/help-search-k-?search=return
Welcome to our website and we are waiting for you.
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear James B,
Thank you for your support,here
we believe in providing not only the best products but also the best support and service to you our customers. If you don't already know our motto is best bang for your buck and were proud to offer you exclusive deals and promotions just for you. Banggood was founded in 2004, specializing in computer software research and development. Focusing on foreign trade e-commerce. From there it developed into an online retailer for almost everything you need for happy living, eating and entertaining. We have 4 offices, one in Hong Kong, one in Shenzhen,one in Hangzhou, and one in Yiwu. Banggoods heart is in Guangzhou it is where all the Banggood magic happens, there you will find our main office housing 1000+ employees from customer service to product managers. The whole team is committed to providing low price, high quality products and professional services to global customers. Welcome to out website to know more:
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Hi Howard P.,
Thank you for your question.Order
was shipped on
by Priority Air Mail.
And the latest tracking information is:
21:09 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
You can know more in this site:http://www.17track.net/en
If you have any problem,please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear santhosh s
Thank you for your question.here
we believe in providing not only the best products but also the best support and service to you our customers. If you don't already know our motto is best bang for your buck and were proud to offer you exclusive deals and promotions just for you.
Banggood was founded in 2004, specializing in computer software research and development. Focusing on foreign trade e-commerce. From there it developed into an online retailer for almost everything you need for happy living, eating and entertaining. We have 4 offices, one in Hong Kong, one in Shenzhen,one in Hangzhou, and one in Yiwu.
Banggoods heart is in Guangzhou it is where all the Banggood magic happens, there you will find our main office housing 1000+ employees from customer service to product managers. The whole team is committed to providing low price, high quality products and professional services to global customers.
Welcome to out website to know more:
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear Anj P,
Thank you for your order.
And the order number 978809 I think it is the product ID. We have just check it for you,this item is in stock at the moment,and it usually will be dispatched in 1 business day.
If you have any problem, you can also give us your order number so that we can check it for you,
Also you can contact us by e-mail,line chat and phone:/Contact-Us_hi111.
Best regards,
Bangggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear Ernie M.,
You can follow your order both during processing and after it has left our warehouse.
Processing: You can check the status in your order status page.
Shipped: Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email from us. In this email, there is the tracking information for your packages, as well as the website where you can trace your order. Tracking information is also available in your order status page.
Orders under $25 using standard shipping will not
you can estimate delivery based on the estimated delivery times chart.
And you can know more in this page:
/Shipping-FAQ_hl86
Also you can give us your order number so that we can check it for you.
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Hi karen c,
Thank you for your concern,our website address is:/
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear Arnfinn U,
Thank you for your question and you can give us your order ID and product ID so that we can help you. Also you can contact by e-mail,line chat and phone:/Contact-Us_hi111 About the quality,you can know more in this link:/help-search-k-?search=Return If any problem,please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear L A.,
Thank you for your question.
If you want to know more about our products' information,welcome to visit our website::/ .
Hope you can find what you want ,and you can find the detail information in the product page.
If any problem,please feel free to contact us:/Contact-Us_hi111
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: Dear margaret b,
Thank you for your question.
We do not have permission to delete comments on this site,if you have any problem about
posting the comment.You can .
Hope they can help you to solve it,if you have any dissatisfaction about us,you can also let us know and we try our best to
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
Add your answer
Add your answer
A: scammed
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
A: scammed
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
Add your answer
Add your answer
Add your answer
Add your answer
A: DO NOT send your info. You are not talking to Banggood.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: First of all I will emphatically state that I would not give a photo ID to ANY vendor when paying through Paypal.
Your money transactions are
with Paypal not Banggood.
Personally, I would contact Paypal immediately.
Remember that Paypal does not issue payment to the vendor until the item is shipped.
You just might wish to cancel the order and find an honest vendor to deal with.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I wouldn't.
They never asked me for one. I don't know if that's a new policy or what. But that doesn't sound kosher
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Idk but I bought something from them and never received it , when I e mail customer service I keep getting a automatic response . Beware!
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I never need to show my id when pay something trhrough paypal.
Better answer to you: dont do any business with bangwood period.
Best regards.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Newer asked for ID photo (last 5 y). But this site changing to bad - not using them.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: File a dispute with paypal immediately. Wait a week and then escalate it to a claim. Dont wait more than 20 days or paypal will drop your dispute. Bang your butt good will ask you to drop your claim before they can solve any problem. DONT DO IT, IF YOU DROP A CLAIM OR DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL THEY WILL NO LONGER REPRESENT YOU. Keep in mind that any review that is
rated more than one star is posted by their employees.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Stay away from this website.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Don't do it. They are trying to steal your I.d.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Don't ever provide photo ID to anybody online, the request alone screams 'scammer'. Although i wouldn't rank paypal a single notch above a Vegas casino manager for trustworthiness, banggood are paid by them, and there is no need for them to acquire scamworthy details of your identity.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I wouldn't. I bought a jacket from them and was not asked for any ID. Weird.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I was not asked to send my id, but anyway I wouldn't suggest bying from this website as both times I received fake items, but happily got full refunds. Just think twice before bying.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Not normal. Would not trust this site
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: So far I received all goods that Inordered from Banggood.
There were some problems, like they will try to give you some points if your products are defective instead of sending a new one. Don't agree to this and after some e-mails they will help you and finally solve the problem.
It's not nice it has to be that way. I would like to stress that at the end they solved all my problems related to defective products.
They never aaked for an id, so I advise you to check if the e-mail really came from Banggood or from a Nigerian Scam email sender! It's the first time ever I hear from thin s and it's not normal and I would even send out an
email to Banggood asked them if they really asked for a copy of your id, cause it's totally not normal and I wouldn't give it.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: You are absolutely right as this is not normal practice in our countries however in all probability it is banggood's way of making it difficult to make a claim.
My recommendation is that you play their game up to the max. Send them multiple emails - even same response. Keep pestering them. Send them as many photos as you can take. Post all the information seperatly on the forum and write down that you are also posting on
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: It is strange. Use another vendor. It may be usefull tocheck your computer ir mobile to be sure you not have a trojan o scram that redirect your navigation. Not leave your id!!!
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I only sent pictures of my items not
A photo I'd of myself hopefullyt this Will help you
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: i dont know i wouldent send anything &besides i paid visa so i dont deal with paypal&
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I ordered through Paypal and was not asked for ID.
The request may have come from someone who hacked their system.
I don't recommend Banggood because of the poor quality of their products, but NEVER give anyone your personal information.
That's what Paypal is for.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Do NOT supply any ID. I recommend canceling all transactions with Banggood.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Act fast and cancel your order. Asking for your ID is not right.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: People at Banggood do not believe in business ethics. They do not have any commitment towards their customers. As far as ID is concerned, they have no authority to ask for the same. At the most delivery boy can see it ID at the time of delivery of consignment. Don't provide the ID and cancel it immediately.. World is full of such vendors.
Good luck.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: There is absolutely no reason for you to provide photo ID for an online purchase. You must have been transferred to a clone website that is trying to steal your information. Never give out this kind of info, especially things like social security number, divers license number and lighter similar personal info to anyone. When things like this happens go back to the vendor using a different browser and recheck your shopping cart and see if the same info is still there, or the items aren't there anymore. Good luck.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: No, they have never asked for my I.D. That is odd.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: First time I've heard of this?
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Here is another example of why not to buy from Banggood. PayPal is a trusted method of payment and you should not have to provide photo ID
Avoid buying from Banggood
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I've bought electronic parts from them for 2 years. I've had problems but they are always eventually resolved.
Always pay for shipping if DHL is available. It gives some extra protection.
Good Luck!
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I got a refund and cancelled my order. Do not give them your info.
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: Just to save tiny money?? That is ridiculous, and very dangerous in the new age of identity theft. Don't do it - find another entity that doesn't want a photo that could be used WITH your financial info and address to wreak havoc..
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
A: I could guess, but I would hate to be wrong... I would say that they are wanting to make sure that you are really you so they don't end up having a PayPal chargeback?
Helpful answer
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews -
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Typical questions asked:
How long does shipping take?
What is the return policy?
Where is the company located?
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
SiteJabber's Deal Alerts keep you on top of the best offers from Banggood, so you'll never miss a great deal.
Katherine L. [Banggood Rep]
From reviewers
Have a question aboutBanggood?

我要回帖

更多关于 efi has been blocked 的文章

随机推荐