appink panther官网/battery 翻译

您要找的是不是:
the panther
美洲豹想回家
(芬兰动画)黄色长颈鹿-童话诗集DVD 附精装童诗集手册 ... Spring 春天 The Panther 美洲豹想回家 The Moon 月色里的重逢 ...
基于69个网页-
音乐极限版权所有 Dexter Gordon, 美洲豹 ( The Panther ),专辑,歌词,mp3,下载..
基于9个网页-
Pink 电影:《粉红豹》(The Panther)萨克斯四重奏分谱
基于8个网页-
粉红豹主题曲
粉红色的豹主题曲
粉红豹洋装
蓝豹的旋律
花豹骑士会
豹之骑士会
更多收起网络短语
The Panther
The Panther (subtitled: In Jardin des Plantes, Paris) is a poem by Rainer Maria Rilke written on 6 November 1902.http://rainer-maria-rilke.
以上来源于:
The Panther took pie-crust, and gravy, and meat.
豹子分到了外皮、肉汁和肉馅。
The panther pounced on the little rabbit, but missed it.
黑豹朝小兔子猛扑过去,不过没扑着。
As with any weapon in constant use, various modifications and design changes were made to the Panther to improve its combat capabilities.
象任何一种被长期使用的武器一样,黑豹的战斗能力被不同的修改和重新设所提高。
The endangered creatures include the manatee, the Miami blackhead snake, the wood stork and the Florida panther.
VOA: special.
I did two things: first thing I did when I got to Harvard, was to find out where the program for poor children was, and Black Panther Party was sponsoring.
当我到了哈佛之后,我做了两件事,首先我去找到为贫困学生设立的项目,而黑豹党提供了帮助。
The area includes the Collier Seminole State Park and the Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge.
VOA: special.
He read about the panther Bagheera, Baloo the bear, the old wolf Akela.
The Duke of Windsor commissioned a panther brooch in the late 1940s, and since then the panther has become an iconic Cartier motif.
In Butte County, a fast-moving blaze called the Panther Fire has burned about half a square mile since it was sparked Wednesday morning, state fire officials said.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载翻译插件
请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:
其他浏览器正在火热开发中...
新增人工翻译
13352&名专业译员&,&2528&名母语审校
为您提供专属【翻译官】
你的常用语种在这里