正在操场上狂跑英文

他在操场上跑步
He is running in the playground
10个英语现在进行时肯定句并翻译,再变一般疑问句 ...
1.He is running in the playground. 他在操场上跑步
Is he running? 他在跑步吗
2.Mr.Black is reading a newspaper in the living room. 布莱克先生在客厅里读报纸 ...
基于3个网页-
迈克在哪里? 他在操场上。他在干什么? 他正在跑步。
Where's Mike? He's in the playground. What is he doing? He's running.
麦克在哪里? 他在操场上。 他在干什么? 他在跑步。
Where's Mike? He's in the playground. What is he doing? He is running.
除了篮球,他还跟同学们一起绕着操场跑步,做了一些广播操动作,并在一只篮球上签名。
In addition to hoops, he joined the students for a short run, practices some gymnastics moves, and autographed a basketball.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!有500多个学生正在操场上跑步.There are 500 students running on the playground. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
&1.有500多个学生正在操场上跑步。There are && & &500 students&running on the playground.
&1. more than
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空&anything, go, visit, wet, umbrella, wonderful, have,buy, difference,beLast week I had a pretty good vacation with my mother. We had great fun visiting & &1 &places. On Monday,the weather 2 sunny and hot. We 3 to White &Beach and swam in the water. On Tuesday, it was cloudy and &4 . &&&We 5 &twoparks. We 6 &a picnic there. On Wednesday and Thursday, it was rainy. We walked in the city with a(n) 7& &We 8 & some clothes and ate 9 &nice. On Friday,the weather was cool. We went shopping in the supermarket. We were very tired but felt very happy. I really enjoyed my vacation. How 10 it was!1. &&&&& 2. &&&&& 3. &&&&& 4. &&&&& 5. &&&&& 6. &&&&& 7. &&&&& 8. &&&&& 9. &&&&& 10. &&&&&
3.努力找一找哪个答案是正确的。Try to & & & & & &which answer is & right.
6. Hamburgers aren’t &&&& food. We can’t eattoo &&&& .A. health; much &&&B. health; manyC. healthy; much &&&D. healthy; many
6. They decided &&&& me with my homework.A. help & & &B. &&&to helpC. helping &&&D. &&&helped
1. We can get lots of i &&&& from the Internet.
1. —Where is our teacher?—I saw him in his office just now. M & &&he is still there.
从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,其中有两项多余。A.Because I often exercise.B.I have a healthy lifestyle.C.How often do you exercise?D.How often do you drink milk?E.How are you feeling now?F.What’s your favorite sport?G.Do you eat junk food very often?A: Hi, Julia! You were not at school yesterday.Were you ill?B: Yes,I was. My mother took me to the hospital.A: 1 &B: Much better. Thanks. You are always healthy.Why?A: 2 &B: Really? 3&A: I exercise every day.B: 4 &A: I like running best.B: What about your lifestyle?A: 5 I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. I never eat junk food. I sleep eight hours every night. B: You are great. I should learn from you and keep healthy.1. &&&&& 2. & &3. &&& &&&& 4. &&&&& 5. &&&&&
5. 除非我亲眼看到,否则我不会相信这是真的。I won’t believe it is true &&&&& & & & &&& && it with my own eyes.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号七下1-6单元作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七下1-6单元作文
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 在操场上 英文 的文章