由棉和涤纶混合面料 ( 装饰部分除外 )
边缘有*带在婴儿床上,
可冷水机洗,滚筒低温烘干
发货重量: 1.3 Kg
ASIN: B00JD34HQS
型号KE1007ARB
材质不含BPA, 无铅, 不含乳胶
是否需要电池不是
This Kids Line Crib Bumper is guaranteed authentic. It's crafted with 100% Polyester.
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
Nancy Abramides5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Nice Bumper -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I am using this bumper for my dog not to lean on my bedboard which is uncomfortable.
It is an unconventional use but it is really comfortable for her and it looks fine with my décor.icetre5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Happy with purchase! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I'm so glad I didn't trust the bad reviews here. When I received mine, they were large and soft! I bought these so that my son stop bumping his head on his crib. They give the perfect protection that he needs because of the cushion it provides!Amazon Customer5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Very bvery good quality and beautiful -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This is the most beautiful and wide bumper AV seen, true to the image, very beautiful and prompt delivery, you won't regret itcandice martin5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Bought 1 and then bought 3 more a week later. A+ -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Plush, soft and cuddly. Love them. Thank you. I've ordered 1 and then ordered 3 more.tracey king4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Four Stars -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买As described!
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。【Kids Line 3901BED6】 Kids Line Crib Set, Sail Away, 6 Piece 【行情 报价 价格 评测】 亚马逊中国
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Kids Line Crib Set, Sail Away, 6 Piece
页面含机器翻译,中文仅供参考,以原文为准
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
Set includes quilt, 2 fitted sheets, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, and changing pad cover
Dimensions: Quilt: 36 x 45"; Fitted Sheet: 28 x 52"; Dust Ruffle: 28 x 52", plus a 14- Diaper Stacker: 12 x 24"
Changing pad cover is made from 100% polyester soft, plush fabric
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
发货重量: 1.7 Kg
ASIN: B00HO5H07K
型号3901BED6
目标消费者性别通用
保养说明保养说明:可与同类颜色衣服一同置于冷水中轻柔机洗,不可漂白,低温滚筒干燥,可根据需要在最低温度下熨烫。
特殊用途Nursery Decor
是否需要电池不是
Decorate your baby's room with the delightful Sail Away 6 Piece Crib Set by Kids Line which includes a quilt, two sheets, dust ruffle, diaper stacker and changing pad cover. This charming nautical inspired set offers a vivid color pallet with bold shades of blue, green, yellow, orange and red and delightful stripe, zig zag and wave inspired print patterns. Lush velour, canvas, corduroy and fleece fabrics with 3D rope and felt flag accents enhance appliques of adorable elephant, whale and alligator characters on board for a fun sailing adventure.
Sweet Kaly5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Adorable!!! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买So gorgeous, cute and perfect! I was looking for a chevron, stripes and quatrefoil pattern bedding set for my baby! Well this one have all 3 patterns and the color is very vibrant and boyish! Very unique and high quality! If I could give it 10 stars I would! I can't believe the price for the quality! Love ittttttt!!!!!!
3 个人发现此评论有用.
Alexandra G.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Beautiful -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Got this on here bc they discontinued it at Babies R Us for some reason. Absolutely love it. It's super cute and comes with a lot of pieces for the price. The colors are beautiful and there are a lot of things on Amazon you
an buy to match the set (I got the frames and the decals). I'll admit the quality isn't like super luxurious top notch, but at the same time it doesn't feel cheap. There are no hanging threads and the bed sheets once washed feel fine.Cmrz5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Love it. exactly as described -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买very cute.
exactly as described.
The quality appears to be great.
I have only had it for a short period of time so cannot speak to durability, but as of now we are very happy with this product!Kathy5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Love it. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Just as described well made. Love it..
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。kidsline SNUG AS A bug 婴儿床上用品6件套(制造商已停产)-母婴用品-亚马逊中国
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
kidsline SNUG AS A bug 婴儿床上用品6件套(制造商已停产)
页面含机器翻译,中文仅供参考,以原文为准
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
套装包括被子,婴儿床4- 边床围、床单、床罩、尿布袋和帷幔
精美贴花,以及各种面料和纹理
性强,功能齐全,手感舒适
孩子线性能一款床上用品套装,反复水洗后依旧保持其颜色和不退色
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
31.8 x 53.1 x 60.2 cm
发货重量: 4 Kg
ASIN: B000K02IJG
型号1800BEDS
这款作为虫子幼儿园6件套床上用品采用一个奇异的昆虫装饰主题,点缀的蜗牛,大黄蜂蜜蜂、蜻蜓,细微的色调、绿色、蓝色、紫色和黄色。 该六件套床上用品套件包括一个婴儿被子,婴儿保护垫,床围、床单、尿布袋和窗帘。
Gina B5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Cutest Room in the house! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I searched long and hard for the perfect bedroom set for my soon to be little boy.
Even better than I could imagine!
It arrived and I just love the colors.
They are just soft pastels and the little bugs are to die for!
3D as the little wings stick out and my little man just loves that!
We painted his bedroom a nice soft green to match and bought the matching lamp and wall decals for the snug as a bug.
Everyone who comes over comments on how adorable this room is!
I know this sounds funny but it's true, Everytime my little boy goes into his room he just has this smile.
He loves his bedroom and I honestly think it's due to the soft colors!
Love Love love!Mel. Sweetmom5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星you have to have it!! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This bedding set is so cute and soft it is sooo pretty and very thick good i like it alot!!! and i you can you it for boys or girls!!
1 个人发现此评论有用.
Didem5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Adorable bedding set! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表I've purchased this bedding set for my son couple of weeks ago. I'm very impressed with the quality and the softness of it. I wanted one with a thick and soft blanket and a bumper. The colors and the bugs are just adorable! It's true that the picture is not enough to describe how cute this set is. I was being picky and couldn't find a bedding set that I liked every piece of it before, but this is it! It washed very well which is very important to me since I do the laundry quite often. I also purchased the wall decorations, pillows, hamper, basket and the mobile with it. All of them are well made and beautiful. I highly recommend this bedding set for a girl or a boy if you want to create a soft natural look in your nursery.
Babysupermall sells this 6 piece set cheaper than amazon. I am not sure about the accessories though.M.S3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Darling as it Looks and then some -
已在美国亚马逊上发表Looks- You would have to see it in a store because the picture does not do it justice. The set is really cute and perfect if your looking for a gender neutral set that's not animals, and there are many pastel colors in this set to do up a nursery in.Quality- The quilt and bumper are thick and soft. The fitted sheet has yet ripped and nothing has come off or ran in the wash. The Moblie is soild and should fit easily on the crib without issues unless defective.Overall- I would give it five stars except I havent had the set that long to put through the test of time yet.Update My little one is 3 in a half now.I've had the chance to test it out I only put it through a few washings on delicate cycle and the wings of one of the bugs came loose from the crib guard and the comfortor but they are still in great shape and fitted sheet was well made it's never torn in washing.I still might break out the set again if I have another kid it's in good enough shape to do so though I'd have to get a new mobile.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。B.PRO - Site is temporarily under construction
Please sent your questions and offers using the feedback form
Introduce yourself: (first and last name)
E-mail:* (for feedback)
Telephone: (if you wish)
Questions or offers: (as much as possible in detail)
Please enter the
anti spam code below:

我要回帖

更多关于 银泰中心kids 的文章

随机推荐