来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁无限挑战分钟39秒出现的英文歌_百度知道
无限挑战分钟39秒出现的英文歌
You knowI love you so much girlI just can't take you everywhereI wanna take you right nowYou know I ain't really got the money (This your favorite song song x2)But I promise one day we gon goI promise (Turn your Juke Box on on)YeahBaby Imma take you somewhere freshSoon as I get my next pay checkBaby trust me you'll seeHow your girls wishin they man was like meSo won't you take my hand baby close your eyesAnd we'll make love till we see the sun riseOn the beach though white sandI promise forever I'm your manSo just rock to the left and rock to the rightIf you know your baby gonna make it all rightSay oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh)And let me see you step to the front step to the backThrow your hands up if you got it like thatSay oh (Ooh oh oh)Ooh woah woahLet's get gone gone gone goneLet's get goneYeah me and you x3Let's get gone gone gone goneLet's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3Baby Imma take you somewhere flySomewhere far where we can't even driveWhere we go only we knowI'm thinkin my T-go a free oI swear that as soon as I get my money rightWe're gonna get your plane way high in the skyNo coach class when we flyI'm thinkin like G-4 a G-5So just rock to the left and rock to the rightYou know your baby gonna make it all rightSay oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh)And take one step to the front one to the backThrow your hands up if you got it like thatSay oh (Ooh oh oh)Ooh woah woahLet's get gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3Let's get goneLet's get gone gone gone goneLet's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3If you believe then you will seeThat girl we'll go around the globe yeahJust give me timeThat's all I need yeahBut until thenLet's watch this here TV andLet's get gone gone gone goneLet's get goneYeah me and you x3Let's get gone gone gone goneLet's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
叫if you love someone
If you love someone
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁无限挑战150711结尾时的预告的背景音乐是什么_百度知道
无限挑战150711结尾时的预告的背景音乐是什么
提问者采纳
Mark Ronson&Bruno Mars-《Uptown Funk》满意请采纳~^^【采纳时请注意回答正确性与时间先后~^^】
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁无限挑战分50秒背景音乐叫什么名字是首英文歌_百度知道
无限挑战分50秒背景音乐叫什么名字是首英文歌
m counting the hours without youand I don'll always bewaiting here for youtil you'll always bewaiting here for youtil you&#39I Miss YouHere in the silence I waitthere't know how much I can bearcos I miss youmore than words can sayand I need you herein my life alwaysyeah I miss youand I're back with meyou found a place in my heartfrom the first moment I saw youand you are my light in the darkand I would do anything for youcos you've ever wished forthe answer to all of my dreamsand I want you backhome is here with meoh I miss youmore than words can sayand I need you herein my life alwaysyeah I miss youand I're everything I're back with meYes I would be right there beside youif I only knew where you arecos it feels like I'm dying without youmy whole world falling apartand I miss youmore than words can sayand I need you herein my life alwaysyeah I miss youand I'll always bewaiting here for youtil you's nothing else I can doit feels like my heart's gonna breakand all I can think of is youand how my aching arms long to hold youand show you how much I carebut I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
发贴格式不对,删贴
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 20160227 的文章